Open server ajust JQ

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

There is only 3 reasons to JQ being full

1 – the announcement of TW coming here started an abandon ship movement of the masses from several servers to JQ… doesn’t look the case cause there is no queues and maps are empty.

2 – ANET close it to try to manipulate server population mass transfers and now they close it again because they don’t take kindly people from JQ being strong and not leaving being a disaster for their gem bank… in which case maybe if you stopped crying out gem sales and didn’t have a broken mass transfer enabling server system ANET you wouldn’t have to make manual glicko and server status adjustments…

3 – Is just a bug (i hope is this one). So it needs to be fixed by manual opening server until you find out the cause of bug.

(edited by kefro.9312)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

1. Just because it seems empty doesn’t means that JQ does not have a population, it can just means that JQ has population packed in certain hours or a casual population that packed on certain days of the week but not everyday, both of which still contribute to the overall activity of the server which then decide the server status. Furthermore, these data is gathered supposedly within a certain period of time and currently, halloween is out so it is very possible that all your players went to pve and thus it looks empty.

2. Anet already announced all servers cap is be back to default two months ago.

All in all, not trying to be rude but it seems like OP behaving like a child that misplaced his candy but thought his candy got stolen, so he trying to find faults with possible “suspects”.

My advise to you OP is….deal with it.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Kefro, did you forgot your server have an overstacked SEA population? Ofc it problably don’t look full during NA when SEA is sleeping…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

If anet locked your server before TW could transfer…I think they did you a favor lol

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: xivor.8754

xivor.8754

Word on the street is, only 25 TW made it over…and Dods wasn’t one of them.

Commander Combat Medic Barbie
Guild Leader of Chariot of Fire [FIRE] – http://christianfire.enjin.com
Proud Community Member of Northern Shiverpeaks – http://northernshiverpeaks.org

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Xivor plz, it’s Word in the Borderlands… Keep up with PvF terms.

But yeah, that’s what everyone was saying. It seens the transfer was only about 25 people but still JQ went to full. Either more people heard TW was transfering and jumped on that wagon or JQ off-hour population is bigger than JQ thinks.

Anyway, I hear there are a lot of people who don’t like the idea of staying in JQ along with TW so your server may be open soon once these people jump off the ship.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: henchmen.1856

henchmen.1856

1 – the announcement of TW coming here started an abandon ship movement of the masses from several servers to JQ… doesn’t look the case cause there is no queues and maps are empty.

2 – ANET close it to try to manipulate server population mass transfers and now they close it again because they don’t take kindly people from JQ being strong and not leaving being a disaster for their gem bank… in which case maybe if you stopped crying out gem sales and didn’t have a broken mass transfer enabling server system ANET you wouldn’t have to make manual glicko and server status adjustments…

3 – Is just a bug (i hope is this one). So it needs to be fixed by manual opening server until you find out the cause of bug.

when cloud fly blobs, jq goes full. tell him to get a life and stop blobbing and jq opens. simple.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

when cloud fly blobs, jq goes full. tell him to get a life and stop blobbing and jq opens. simple.

This is the real reason why, not commenting on the get a life part though but when he tags up, it’s like a pug magnet, even for people not on, they have some instinctive urge all of a sudden to go blobbing without knowing

Even for people who are new in jq, " who’s this cloud fly guy? I don’t know but he doesn’t fear death and he’s typing with stars, I must Ctrl t him and press 1"

(edited by Loading.4503)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Tifa.6473

Tifa.6473

JQ needs more ocx players to transfer to them. When BG plays against them it’s no fun running them over when we have more numbers. JQ always put up a good fight though and it’s always fun fighting them.

Tifa
Reaper
Everything she touched crumbled to dust.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Draeyon.4392

Draeyon.4392

Kefro, did you forgot your server have an overstacked SEA population? Ofc it problably don’t look full during NA when SEA is sleeping…

Is it still 2015?

That overstacked JQ SEA meme doesnt really translate to current activity levels.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

its true when I was in JQ most of NA players dont even know they have JQ sea blob in the morning lol.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Kefro, did you forgot your server have an overstacked SEA population?

JQs SEA is not overstacked any more, at least not relative to T1 servers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

JQ hit full status quick right in the middle of the transfer. This was abnormal and no doubt and possibly a manual lock on JQ but why? In fact, one would say since the release of the server-links two server seem to be on lock down and those servers are Blackgate and Jade Quarry. I’ve come to this forum several times and seen the threads of the complaints. All this leads to the discussion that happened in the server-links thread.

A server’s status is determined with WvW activity partially. It also takes into account just how many accounts are tied to that said server. Now two things:

1. Just not WvW activity but WvW activity in a 24/7 match up. I say this because Jade Quarry still has a large SEA population. Regardless if they have minimal NA. In fact, Their NA has picked up.

2. Jade Quarry has accumulated a lot of accounts more than the majority of the servers over time due to the nature of WvW and their stay in Tier 1. Because the server has so many accounts, you can expect a server like JQ to show inconsistent performance levels and spikes over time.

A server has a fluctuating cap and the capacity is not defined it’s largely determined by numerous factors and I can name 4 that are not in JQ’s favor and not in BG’s.

1. The Tier you are in.
2. The coverage you have (SEA).
3. The amount of accounts that are attached to your server.
4. Your activity levels over a month or more length in time.

However, ArenaNet seemed to manually lock you. Probably to stop mass movements to populated servers. I’m actually impressed at the speed in which this happened. It’s like they woke up the next morning checked the logs and action happened.

This example here of a guild transferring btw fits what I was saying in the Server-Links thread. About server communities being like a battlegroup without a limit or defined capacity.

JQ can’t determine if their heavily populated enough to organize to recruit. They assume the need more numbers due to coverage they perceive but it’s left up to assumptions as to how coverage and capacity is determined. They think they need to recruit more guilds for coverage but they do not. The game simply disagrees. If there was a defined cap around the JQ organization then perhaps they could and we could balance.

This also proves my point on how organized server communities largely purchase guilds in efforts to repair their coverage at all cost. 35k gold and legendary used to move a single guild. Yet, the server community is simply looking to compete and fill it’s coverage gaps. There is nothing wrong with an organized community organizing to do this and JQ shouldn’t be demonized for it because they are no different than the next server.

Yet, doing so hurts the servers around it and can cause other servers to collapse under the pressure. Servers can be forced down or up and more guilds can transfer in light of what we all perceive as a balancing act on a number that’s not defined. This is the fault of Arena Net still no matter how soon they catch the mass move to block it.

Simply blocking the move and not fixing the issue at it’s core does nothing but cause more attrition and angered players that don’t understand.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

One could argue the algorithm responsible for open vs. closed needs to be reviewed. However, we can’t see the overall data either. How well can “activity levels” truly be monitored? With a sophisticated enough system it would evaluate activity based on points gained or KDR. But there is not real valid way to kitten if that is a good thing or just mowing people down in a zerg like Sparkle Motion fashion.

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

One could argue the algorithm responsible for open vs. closed needs to be reviewed. However, we can’t see the overall data either. How well can “activity levels” truly be monitored? With a sophisticated enough system it would evaluate activity based on points gained or KDR. But there is not real valid way to kitten if that is a good thing or just mowing people down in a zerg like Sparkle Motion fashion.

I don’t think so. They could increase the rate and make the algorithm more accurate but that would just give way to things like tanking purposely and manipulating the opening/closing and getting a link by doing so.

All of this will be a consistent problem until Arena Net can balance on another level other than by server. It doesn’t matter if they add in KDR to determine activity. The only thing that matters is the duration of time used to determine activity over time. Shortening the time, would mean it would be easier to tank to open or gain a link. Looking at a broad time frame would prevent that but wouldn’t detect rapid change. Arena Net seemed to manually lock JQ because it didn’t detect the rapid change of population with the reevaluation so close, the movement of 40+ players could cause a dramatic effect on the servers surrounding. The amount of people following and moving can’t be determined.

Jade Quarry doesn’t even have a link, thus is a direct transfer of players to their actual server coverage. Once it happen,s Arena Net can’t simply unlink JQ like it can with MAG or TC or YB. The Imbalance could be permanent and largely determined only by the community which is the problem.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I think T1 players are too used to overstacked servers and so they don’t have a good handle on the kind of population sizes the new algorithm introduced. Old T1 is a thing of the past. Blackgate is the last remaining anachronism.

The algorithm smooths out activity over time. This means your server can either be stacked in one to two timezones with coverage gaps that can never really be filled or have activity in all timezones but get out-blobbed by these T1 relics who have more pugs sometimes than one can shake a fist at.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

Which T1 servers do you speak of. YB? TC? Mags? Who else has the size to compete?

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Even for people who are new in jq, " who’s this cloud fly guy? I don’t know but he doesn’t fear death and he’s typing with stars, I must Ctrl t him and press 1"

I must ask, as an NA JQ player who has been on the server for a few years…who’s Cloud Fly?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Which T1 servers do you speak of. YB? TC? Mags? Who else has the size to compete?

BG, TC, Mag definitely. JQ has 3 sea guilds left TGA which are small and only run 3 days a week. FOO who only run intermittently and WvW who have quit running organised raids. Apart from that there are pugs and I think only Cloudfly as a pugmander.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

(edited by morrolan.9608)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

JQ hit full status quick right in the middle of the transfer. This was abnormal and no doubt and possibly a manual lock on JQ but why?
[…]
Simply blocking the move and not fixing the issue at it’s core does nothing but cause more attrition and angered players that don’t understand.

If its manual its ridiculous, what do they expect? The guild involved to move to another server to get back together? If its automatic then clearly their algorithm needs work because clearly its not just based on activity for the previous few weeks. Plus the devs actually need to get first hand experience of what is actually happening on servers.

Either way their needs to be more transparency around these changes for exactly the reasons you state in your final paragraph.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

It’s just ANET pulling their shenanigans again. ANET devs were the ones who leaked some info a few months back that caused the exodus of NA players from JQ. ANET did it specifically to hurt JQ.

Why certain devs over their have it in for JQ while they allow BG to overstack every chance they can is a mystery but I assume it’s some stupid personal reason that has nothing to do with 99.99999 percent of players on JQ. How classless and short sighted.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

BG, TC, Mag definitely.

There was a reason I did not add BG, is locked, thats speaks for itself. But if you think that Mags and TC have the numbers to fight map queues, then you do not play SEA or you have trouble seeing the green names around you.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Which server are you on princess? BG, TC and Mag all have huge sea populations now.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Today JQ owned 85% of all of WvW. This is a normal thing no matter the match up and even more so considering both MAG and BG have lost SEA to the EU servers.

https://puu.sh/rOOs5/f99440a482.png

This is JQs ticks during this match up. TC does not have enough SEA to compete with JQs SEA. Today they near full capped WvW in Tier 2.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

Lol and you said this kitten knowing full well tc is either tanking for links or not playing because of the cannons. Tc had a huge guild transfer there a couple of weeks ago and their size was always comparable to us during sea time. Using this dumb statistic now for proof is reaching anet’s level.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

This is still just 1 measurement though of coverage and coverage is only 1 part of the system that determines your status.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

BG, TC, Mag definitely.

There was a reason I did not add BG, is locked, thats speaks for itself. But if you think that Mags and TC have the numbers to fight map queues, then you do not play SEA or you have trouble seeing the green names around you.

Looking at the scores this week TC and JQ have traded places in sea all week with maybe TC being just in front in terms of skirmishes won.

Today JQ owned 85% of all of WvW. This is a normal thing no matter the match up and even more so considering both MAG and BG have lost SEA to the EU servers.

https://puu.sh/rOOs5/f99440a482.png

This is JQs ticks during this match up. TC does not have enough SEA to compete with JQs SEA. Today they near full capped WvW in Tier 2.

Like I said above thats just 1 day. However I do understand that means everyone that played yesterday in SEA time counts as part of JQ’s population for the server status because certainly they would have played enough. I do think that means the algorithm needs adjusting in terms of smoothing out extreme variations in players logging in and I sure hope its taken into account for server links.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

JQ calling TC SEA full like a fat kid telling skinny boy to stop eating donuts cause you too fat

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

kefro.9312

World selection
See JQ full and the stacked servers on very high
Log Out

Repeat next day

(No money on gems spent = profit)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Lol and you said this kitten knowing full well tc is either tanking for links or not playing because of the cannons. Tc had a huge guild transfer there a couple of weeks ago and their size was always comparable to us during sea time. Using this dumb statistic now for proof is reaching anet’s level.

If TC is tanking because of links then I didnt get the memo. I thought TC is playing like TC in a stale game. In fact, I’m pretty sure we just tried to have a “push week” that no one had the will to play any differently.

Theres nothing wrong with statistics when used properly. Where would we be in this world without them. You can look throughout Jades History for long stretches of time to see that JQ has a large SEA time zone bigger than most. In fact if I go back further it appears that only BG’s SEA can match yours but that’s before the lost of nG. Again that’s like comparing two giants or relics as Chaba said.

Now consider the objective is now balance beyond that of your tier. Consider now that balance and variety is now an objective. That means more than just 2 surrounding servers around you are going to need to be able to compete. I see a lot of talk about BG, TC, JQ and MAG but none about YB, FA, NSP or even SBI. Arena Net placed obvious restraints on the most populated servers overall to balance for this. The Server-Links are apart of the process.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

BG, TC, Mag definitely.

Looking at the scores this week TC and JQ have traded places in sea all week with maybe TC being just in front in terms of skirmishes won.

TC seems to win most skirmishes. JQ for sure has more activity. You have an entire SEA community with a SEA pug commander who does not fear death. You can also play more consistently.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

I don’t believe it was a manual lock or bug, just the same old heavy handed algorithm that’kitten many servers in the past. JQ is always the first to complain about some action done to their server. Please JQ, you crushed many servers since the start and now you get to taste the other end.

We know the population balancer is observing ‘activity’ over a wide window (probably 1 or 2 months).

What counts as activity? Those guilds and players that show up once a week for reset/weekends are also being counted. They aren’t there for you the rest of the week, but they are showing up to ensure your server gets locked. Over stacked timezones that can’t win mega points because of skirmishes is also another hinderance.

[WL] Kin Bear

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

kefro.9312

It’s probably a manual lock and its probably arenanet trying to prevent some servers in tier 1 to implode already or they just want jq or bg to transfer to those stacked up servers that are on very high to bank on gems witch wont happen.
ArenaNet if you stop that and let us kill those servers they will pay you gems to transfer again and you win cash, stop trying the other way because you wont get any money from people transfer out JQ or BG.
Think about it

(edited by kefro.9312)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

BG, TC, Mag definitely.

TC seems to win most skirmishes. JQ for sure has more activity. You have an entire SEA community with a SEA pug commander who does not fear death. You can also play more consistently.

Yes I do think now that inconsistency is JQs problem.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

@kefro, what is your time zone play window for wvw?

I ask this because, my experience does not line up with yours. From a TC standpoint you guys dominate from 12am est to about 5pm the next day. It’s always been like that in matches vs you guys.

During the day JQ full ques bl’s and ktrains all day, however once their strong SEA and EU presence go to bed/work TC shines. You guys have a lot of players. I would argue as much as us with a link-up. JQ problem honestly has always been 80% of the player base is SEA.

I don’t think this week is much of an indicator of anything as a lot of people are doing halloween stuff.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

Interesting, a QQ thread became a conspiracy thread, keep it up boys and girls, enjoy the holidays while it last.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

kefro.9312

I play a little on every time zones to check how the population is doing.
I’m glad i’m not playing until JQ opens again because of the canons beta.
TC is empty also you should see the other non BG servers from tier 1… and they only on very high because manual server close/open by anet…

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Once could ask the same of you given you apparently think JQ has a strong EU.

Some facts as revealed by this thread, yes JQ still has a quite lot of SEA (despite some movement of sea players off the server) but they are inconsistent, they are only out together maybe 1 day a week. TC has won the majority of skirmishes during SEA this week and this is not an odd week. This inconsistency is a problem for the server in terms of its status, hopefully from a JQ POV this will be taken into account (or not depending on your POV) in determining links.

JQ has no EU and only has 1 ocx guild now as opposed to TCs 3-4 that run during ocx.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

In fact, I have occasionally encountered the outnumbered buff during Sea time on JQ for the past few weeks. Of course you guys won’t believe me, only anet has this statistic. There were the rare but occasional evenings when I couldn’t play wvw during sea time because of a lack of players in my own server.

From my observation, JQ just needs to come out to play once in a while for server to reach full status whereas TC and Mag can blob all day and blob all night and still remain on very high with a server link. Lmaooo

gaem not made for mi
===========

(edited by Roxanne.6140)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

In fact, I have occasionally encountered the outnumbered buff during Sea time on JQ for the past few weeks. Of course you guys won’t believe me, only anet has this statistic. There were the rare but occasional evenings when I couldn’t play wvw during sea time because of a lack of players in my own server.

From my observation, JQ just needs to come out to play once in a while for server to reach full status whereas TC and Mag can blob all day and blob all night and still remain on very high with a server link. Lmaooo

The thing is whether a player comes out once a week or every day of the week doesn’t matter in the population calculation once they pass the threshold of WvW activity and certainly coming out for 2-3 hours 1 day a week will pass that threshold. You can argue that the algorithm should be different and have a higher threshold but I’m not sure about that. If JQ gets a link then it at least mitigates against the problem of inconsistency somewhat.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I play a little on every time zones to check how the population is doing.
I’m glad i’m not playing until JQ opens again because of the canons beta.
TC is empty also you should see the other non BG servers from tier 1… and they only on very high because manual server close/open by anet…

Don’t forget the other servers have a link and problably a good deal of the people on WvW are on the guest servers.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Vonmanstein.3645

Vonmanstein.3645

I must ask, as an NA JQ player who has been on the server for a few years…who’s Cloud Fly?

Wow…

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Wow…

I know, right? I just logged in an alt account to sell at the borderland merch on JQ and saw Cloud Fly run by. o_O I haven’t actually played WvW on JQ in a long time but Cloud Fly isn’t one you forget

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

Once could ask the same of you given you apparently think JQ has a strong EU.

I have an erratic schedule, but I’ve been on as early as 8 am est and have played anywhere in between that time and 12am usually in 2-3 hour chunks.

Some facts as revealed by this thread, yes JQ still has a quite lot of SEA (despite some movement of sea players off the server) but they are inconsistent, they are only out together maybe 1 day a week. TC has won the majority of skirmishes during SEA this week and this is not an odd week. This inconsistency is a problem for the server in terms of its status, hopefully from a JQ POV this will be taken into account (or not depending on your POV) in determining links.

My experience with TC is there might be one organized guild in eb leading the pugs on TC. There is the odd clump of 2-3 kazoku but aside from that it’s usually all just disorganized roamers till about 5pm. During this time slot we get steamrolled. I’ve heard from a lot of other people that 12am-8ish is mostly the same which is why I assumed you guys had a good EU presence.

I am not going to argue about something we both can’t prove with facts unless anet can cold hard give us the numbers. My opinion still is JQ has decent pop, its just all in off hours, and that is why it’s still labeled as full and locked. Your perception more than likely varies from that, and whom I am to say that’s wrong without proof either.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

BG, TC, Mag definitely. JQ has 3 sea guilds left TGA which are small and only run 3 days a week. FOO who only run intermittently and WvW who have quit running organised raids. Apart from that there are pugs and I think only Cloudfly as a pugmander.

Sadly, expect significant departures soon.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

I am pretty sure people have been saying JQ is a server of casual populations that has a inconsistent presence in wvw but apparently there are people who are having denial about it. Regardless, JQ has been for ages the favorite server for fairweathers alike and is not a secret that JQ only seem to have lots of people during the days that fit that mentality.

However, that doesn’t mean that JQ should not be a legit full server, simply because by allowing JQ to go beyond that activity level, it means JQ will exceed other servers activity level for specific days to come and who knows, the fairweathers might even come out more often due to it and break the balance completely.

This is nothing more than a causes and effects of mindless stacking throughout the 4 years and servers that are heavily involved in that will simply start to suffer the consequences of it.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

kefro.9312

Maby it’s the 1,4 KDR, arena net is trying to balance it because if JQ gets a population like the “very high” non bg tier 1 servers it’s game over for those paying gems servers

(edited by kefro.9312)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Its ridiculous to ask for Jade Quarry to have a link after just recruiting a guild of 50+ players directly from one of your competitors. Your competitor (TC) who you took coverage from needs a link to keep up. You don’t. It’s nearly as if people here ask for JQ to be unstoppable. As if, JQ needs to be in a locked Tier 1 or something. It’s beyond me that you can spend 40k gold and legendaries to get one of the strongest coverage guilds in the game and seriously ask for more in this game state. This alone is why ArenaNet needs to end bid wars and place a serious cap on communities who think they are balancing.

If I were Arena Net I’d have locked you too.

EDIT: And because JQ, just recruited a large guild and caused their server to lock and a competitor to have less coverage I wouldn’t be surprised now, if you received no link and TC kept theirs and stayed open.

Mad King Mal -Rev

(edited by MaLeVoLenT.8129)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

kefro.9312

I was joking about they are balance it because of the KDR, the reason is probably the game is not doing well for Anet and they did this because the game is not free to play anymore but pay to win.
That’s why they keep the other real stacked servers on very high, they are trying to make people transfer out from JQ and BG.
We rather stop playing than transfer, sorry Anet

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Its ridiculous to ask for Jade Quarry to have a link after just recruiting a guild of 50+ players directly from one of your competitors. Your competitor (TC) who you took coverage from needs a link to keep up. You don’t.

Look at the scores. If you think half of TW will suddenly mean JQ is competing evenly against Mag, BG and TC you’re wrong. JQ will still be the 5th ranked server.

Jade Quarry [SoX]