forumbugnevergoingtobefixed

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Its ridiculous to ask for Jade Quarry to have a link after just recruiting a guild of 50+ players directly from one of your competitors. Your competitor (TC) who you took coverage from needs a link to keep up. You don’t.

Look at the scores. If you think half of TW will suddenly mean JQ is competing evenly against Mag, BG and TC you’re wrong. JQ will still be the 5th ranked server.

TW transfer mid week. You haven’t even seen the effects of them playing and you guys are asking for more. TC hasn’t even seen the effects of losing them and you think JQ needs a link? I don’t understand. You don’t have to be even against MAG and BG. That’s not the objective. Hell those two servers are too stacked. You need to stop comparing your server to them and look at the bigger picture. Before last night there was a 9 to 10k gap difference between JQ and TC. What do you think that gap would have looked like if TW had started there versus over here? I understand the end of the week snowball is taking into effect, but you shouldnt need an abundance of coverage to compete at this level. BG and MAG are both bloated and MAG will more than likely be unlinked because of it..

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

The objective isnt to give every server balance time zone coverage. That’s impossible. You don’t need more coverage just because you are weak in certain timezones. You don’t need more coverage because other servers have too much. They just need less.

Links are not a safety net or a positive to your coverage. If you have a link this means your server is weak for your rank and you need it. If TC didn’t have a link and just lost TW, TC wouldn’t be competing with JQ now would it. In fact, we’ve lost to JQ many times while having TW. In fact we’ve lost to YB, JQ, MAG, and BG and FA! with a link and TW and we just lost TW. Therefore we lost coverage and you’ve gained. However, if you look at the last 5 to 10 weeks JQ has even beaten MAG.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

My bad you didnt beat MAG, you were in 15k points from them. You however did beat TC.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

Look at the scores. If you think half of TW will suddenly mean JQ is competing evenly against Mag, BG and TC you’re wrong. JQ will still be the 5th ranked server.

Just log in now and see how weak your SEA is against TC? Mags has less, YB? Just DK,
The issue here seems to be, that you can not see the problem because you are too close.

Can BG even summon 2 map queue zergs in SEA now? This is what you/JQ have at this time, 50+ (seems to be a map queue) on EB and at least 40+ on the borderlands.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Just log in now and see how weak your SEA is against TC? Mags has less, YB? Just DK,
The issue here seems to be, that you can not see the problem because you are too close.

Can BG even summon 2 map queue zergs in SEA now? This is what you/JQ have at this time, 50+ (seems to be a map queue) on EB and at least 40+ on the borderlands.

So funny to hear people compare top 2nd or 3rd server with a ranked 5 server. You guys aren’t playing because of relinking and cannons. period. I played against your server during this time before and this is not the normal size.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

So funny to hear people compare top 2nd or 3rd server with a ranked 5 server. You guys aren’t playing because of relinking and cannons. period. I played against your server during this time before and this is not the normal size.

What? a few weeks ago JQ was ranked higher than TC. You are forgetting how flexible the ranks are. You are forgetting cannons has been in play less than a week. You are forgetting that we have two SEA guilds one that has been on the server less than 2 months in time. You are ranked 5 server for now, but in a few weeks?

Its funny to hear people compare JQ to other servers as if you’re suppose to be in an designed tier when we are all rotating. In fact JQ only compares JQ to the highest of populated servers without realizing that there are other servers to compare with. Yet, JQ asks for more? It would have been more of a balancing act to have your last guild transfer to FA in fact.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

What? a few weeks ago JQ was ranked higher than TC. You are forgetting how flexible the ranks are. You are forgetting cannons has been in play less than a week. You are forgetting that we have two SEA guilds one that has been on the server less than 2 months in time. You are ranked 5 server for now, but in a few weeks?

Its funny to hear people compare JQ to other servers as if you’re suppose to be in an designed tier when we are all rotating. In fact JQ only compares JQ to the highest of populated servers without realizing that there are other servers to compare with. Yet, JQ asks for more? It would have been more of a balancing act to have your last guild transfer to FA in fact.

Its precisely that cannons were only just introduced so you guys might be just waiting it out till they are removed to play again. I don’t know, sometimes when I look at you guys, you just seem to be a fat red thing so I didn pay notice to the names.

And I am comparing JQ to higher tier servers because JQ plus higher tier servers didn’t get a link and somehow the server status is still full.

Anyhow, I feel this interaction between us is like a frequency cross talk. Some frequency channels match and some don’t. You know what I mean?

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Its precisely that cannons were only just introduced so you guys might be just waiting it out till they are removed to play again. I don’t know, sometimes when I look at you guys, you just seem to be a fat red thing so I didn pay notice to the names.

And I am comparing JQ to higher tier servers because JQ plus higher tier servers didn’t get a link and somehow the server status is still full.

Anyhow, I feel this interaction between us is like a frequency cross talk. Some frequency channels match and some don’t. You know what I mean?

The reason servers are in the state their in isn’t due to cannons or them purposely tanking for a link. It’s due to the attrition rate of this game. The game is boring and if we don’t give ourselves a reason to play, it’s hard to keep playing everyday. I do not just look at the current week when I try to evaluate server performance. If you look at one said week as an observation, you will come to a very different conclusion.

Remember links are reevaluated every 2 months and initially at the start JQ not receiving a link was on pair with DB and TC in the previous state. We already know that within 2 months things can change drastically. However JQ just made a huge purchase right before a reevaluation and if Arena Net takes in the total 2 month time frame, it would make sense to lock you before JQ further skews data to determine if they should be reevaluated for a link.

If ArenaNet choose to ignore the fact that JQ gained a large guild from a direct competitor in the same tier and thus linked JQ next despite it, what you’d see is a drastic imbalance and ArenaNet unintentionally egging on a bandwagon.

Links are not permanent. What’s permanent is the coverage actually gotten to your actual server. Right now MAG is ranked first place overall and if Arena Net looked at the data they would see that in this 2 month time period MAG has won the majority of their matches and they are linked. I believe MAG will be unlinked come reevaluation and when they are how do you think that will effect their standings and community after using their link to prop their numbers.

Furthermore if MAG is unlinked, now BG has no match. BG hasnt had a paired server for a long time now and their coverage is actually on their server. If they simply opened up JQ and allowed for mass transfers to fill your coverage holes then what they would then be doing would be creating another BG that’s not breakable by reevaluations. The idea isn’t to balance out a Tier, it’s to balance out the overall population thus is more beneficial to ArenaNet to keep a server like JQ and BG locked while trying to direct people to server pairs and servers like FA who also need to compete in the environment.

TC is in the same position as MAG. Once we lose our link, it will require a lot mroe effort to simply compete even in Tier 2 level.

You should notice a trend considering both JQ and TC has had links and has not. I specifically told TC to NOT recruit to our link because it not a good way to balance our coverage issues. In fact it will set us up to lose numbers and have a sense of dependency that is temporary.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

The reason servers are in the state their in isn’t due to cannons or them purposely tanking for a link. It’s due to the attrition rate of this game. The game is boring and if we don’t give ourselves a reason to play, it’s hard to keep playing everyday. I do not just look at the current week when I try to evaluate server performance. If you look at one said week as an observation, you will come to a very different conclusion.

Remember links are reevaluated every 2 months and initially at the start JQ not receivinrage actually gotten to your actual server. Right now MAG is ranked first place overall and if Arena Net looked at the data they would see that in this 2 month time period MAG has won the majority of their matches and they are linked. I believe MAG will be unlinked come reevaluation and when they are how do you think that will effect their standings and community after using their link to prop their numbers.

Furthermore if MAG is unlinked, now BG has no match. BG hasnt had a paired server for a long time now and their coverage is actually on their server. If they simply opened up JQ and allowed for mass transfers to fill your coverage holes then what they would then be doing would be creating another BG that’s not breakable by reevaluations. The idea isn’t to balance out a Tier, it’s to balance out the overall population thus is more beneficial to ArenaNet to keep a server like JQ and BG locked while trying to direct people to server pairs and servers like FA who also need to compete in the environment.

TC is in the same position as MAG. Once we lose our link, it will require a lot mroe effort to simply compete even in Tier 2 level.

You should notice a trend considering both JQ and TC has had links and has not. I specifically told TC to NOT recruit to our link because it not a good way to balance our coverage issues. In fact it will set us up to lose numbers and have a sense of dependency that is temporary.

Such an impressive wall of text yet you didn’t mention that TC also gained a huge guild and your server status is not even full. JQ didnt even manage to get your said guild across.

gaem not made for mi
===========

(edited by Roxanne.6140)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Remember links are reevaluated every 2 months and initially at the start JQ not receivinrage actually gotten to your actual server. Right now MAG is ranked first place overall and if Arena Net looked at the data they would see that in this 2 month time period MAG has won the majority of their matches and they are linked. I believe MAG will be unlinked come reevaluation and when they are how do you think that will effect their standings and community after using their link to prop their numbers.

Such an impressive wall of text yet you didn’t mention that TC also gained a huge guild and your server status is not even full. JQ didnt even manage to get your said guild across.

TC gained FUG a 30 man guild after losing KnF. When TC gained FUG, TC was locked right after and only opened up a week there after the initial lock.

When TC became locked we got blocked not only did FUG get caught but so did TBT. Same way you’re getting blocked now. What’s your point?

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

JQ has no EU and only has 1 ocx guild now as opposed to TCs 3-4 that run during ocx.

This sums it up pretty good. Until TW transfered over my main timezone (EU 18:00 – 00:00) was empty. By empty I mean outnumbered on all borderlands with 10-15 guys on EB.
On saturday I got into wvw early and all borderlands were empty, but EB was queued with 20-40 people (because the only active commander was in EB) and that pretty much sums up the “action” from early EU to early NA.
Even NSP&friends had more people online in EU while TC was karma-training the weekend.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

Its ridiculous to ask for Jade Quarry to have a link after just recruiting a guild of 50+ players directly from one of your competitors. Your competitor (TC) who you took coverage from needs a link to keep up. You don’t. It’s nearly as if people here ask for JQ to be unstoppable. As if, JQ needs to be in a locked Tier 1 or something. It’s beyond me that you can spend 40k gold and legendaries to get one of the strongest coverage guilds in the game and seriously ask for more in this game state. This alone is why ArenaNet needs to end bid wars and place a serious cap on communities who think they are balancing.

If I were Arena Net I’d have locked you too.

EDIT: And because JQ, just recruited a large guild and caused their server to lock and a competitor to have less coverage I wouldn’t be surprised now, if you received no link and TC kept theirs and stayed open.

The guild in question did not move 50 people over.

Sladi [TW]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Its ridiculous to ask for Jade Quarry to have a link after just recruiting a guild of 50+ players directly from one of your competitors. Your competitor (TC) who you took coverage from needs a link to keep up. You don’t. It’s nearly as if people here ask for JQ to be unstoppable. As if, JQ needs to be in a locked Tier 1 or something. It’s beyond me that you can spend 40k gold and legendaries to get one of the strongest coverage guilds in the game and seriously ask for more in this game state. This alone is why ArenaNet needs to end bid wars and place a serious cap on communities who think they are balancing.

If I were Arena Net I’d have locked you too.

EDIT: And because JQ, just recruited a large guild and caused their server to lock and a competitor to have less coverage I wouldn’t be surprised now, if you received no link and TC kept theirs and stayed open.

The guild in question did not move 50 people over.

I just did the math for gold spent and compared it to that of FUG. 30, 40, 50 the numbers don’t even state the type of coverage TW brings to a server. The price advertise whether right or wrong listed 35k gold estimating gem prices at 500 a person give or take that’s 70 people. Playing with you and against you I know you don’t field 70 people. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and just said 50+ Regardless the guild in question has at least 8 commanders and covers 2 time zones. I think Arena Net was well in their right to lock the server even if its temporary to prevent a bandwagon.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

With the so named TW or without it, JQ was not going to beat TC+Kaineng but can beat NS, DR and Darkhaven

JQ since the prelaunch had so much activity overall, 30 people joining did nothing, if you are trying to imply people transfer because people who they dont know transfer, you are so wrong too

So many people just move homeworlds for different reasons and so many others stop playing because they found theirselves burn, or because they get tired of losing

I took an arrow to the knee

(edited by JemL.3501)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

JQ has a better chance running with TW + HzH from reset and full week … the note was the fact that most of TW transferred mid week, some never made the cut over in time yet. You act like this will have little impact, but maybe your unfamiliar with TW? They are skilled whether any will admit it or not, and will have an impact, whether any admit it or not. Either side assuming prior to seeing how a full week plays out is like us talking about which airline is better before the take off. TC may still win, JQ may win… but to discredit the impact they will make either means you have no idea what your talking about, or you refuse to understand others opinions. And yes, I can have an opinion playing against them for many years and with them in recent months.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

TW transfer mid week. You haven’t even seen the effects of them playing and you guys are asking for more. TC hasn’t even seen the effects of losing them and you think JQ needs a link?

Because servers that we play against who are bigger than us overall are still open and still have links. If Mag, TC and YB didn’t have links then it wouldn’t be an issue

We’re comparing JQ to the servers we play against. I don’t see how thats supposed to mean anything.

Remember links are reevaluated every 2 months and initially at the start JQ not receiving a link was on pair with DB and TC in the previous state. We already know that within 2 months things can change drastically. However JQ just made a huge purchase right before a reevaluation and if Arena Net takes in the total 2 month time frame, it would make sense to lock you before JQ further skews data to determine if they should be reevaluated for a link.

If ArenaNet choose to ignore the fact that JQ gained a large guild from a direct competitor in the same tier and thus linked JQ next despite it, what you’d see is a drastic imbalance and ArenaNet unintentionally egging on a bandwagon.

The issue here is that 2 months is too long to be making snap decisions like that. DB and YB showed that, heck JQ only held on by its fingernails and did lose one of our major guilds. If anything, given all servers but 1 have a link JQ should have a link and that should be evaluated over the next 2 months. If anet want to go the other way and delink all T1 and T2 servers and see what happens then I would be fine with that because there is equality.

I just did the math for gold spent and compared it to that of FUG. 30, 40, 50 the numbers don’t even state the type of coverage TW brings to a server. The price advertise whether right or wrong listed 35k gold estimating gem prices at 500 a person give or take that’s 70 people. Playing with you and against you I know you don’t field 70 people. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and just said 50+ Regardless the guild in question has at least 8 commanders and covers 2 time zones. I think Arena Net was well in their right to lock the server even if its temporary to prevent a bandwagon.

I think they are within their rights to lock the server but I’m arguing that if they do that then it doesn’t mean JQ should automatically not receive a linked server as well. A linked server at least should help mitigate against drastic changes to a server and the loss of players to the game itself that could result. And given that you probably know whats happening across the game you should well know that its possible there could be other changes to JQ over the next month.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

It’s a pretty safe bet to say Mags will get unlinked this round. I’m not sure how Yak’s will play. While they have made there ascent back to t1, they still don’t seem to be able to compete with the 2 top dogs. They may retain a link. I’d also say it may be a safe bet that JQ may open briefly if Anet decides t2 servers are going to have a potential link, and it is possible JQ receives a link. This possibly would put JQ in contention with YB’s position. TC may or may not have a link. Or may get swapped links. i think that depends on whether or not YB retains a link and JQ receives a link.

One things for certain, DB will receive likely multiple links.

I have a feeling, links will be changing in NA to accomodate this. Across all tiers. It’s not really logical to limit the changes to what is suspected, as that would give DB maybe 1 link, and JQ 1 link, but who loses the second link if YB retains theirs?

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I don’t think any T1 server should have a link.

Gives other servers the chance to get there.

The minute you enter T1 you get unlinked next round.

Should provide movement. And variety. And hey, competition.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

TC gained FUG a 30 man guild after losing KnF. When TC gained FUG, TC was locked right after and only opened up a week there after the initial lock.

You left out that FUG was from JQ. JQ also lost both Fear guilds the past couple weeks that ran during EU and NA. You also forgot to mention how you and TC have already locked up first place against JQ in this week’s match up.

A server’s status is determined with WvW activity partially. It also takes into account just how many accounts are tied to that said server. Now two things:

2. Jade Quarry has accumulated a lot of accounts more than the majority of the servers over time due to the nature of WvW and their stay in Tier 1. Because the server has so many accounts, you can expect a server like JQ to show inconsistent performance levels and spikes over time.

Or, JQ has accumulated the most alt/spy accounts? That enemy players have placed their numerous extra accounts on JQ to the point of it diluting JQ’s WvW population. It’s easy to run an alt into WvW for the daily and be counted as a “wvw player”. I bet if Anet looks, JQ has the highest population of low activity players. Those players are most likely not loyal to JQ and their main account is on an enemy server.

JQ hit full status quick right in the middle of the transfer. This was abnormal and no doubt and possibly a manual lock on JQ but why?

It just shows that WvW is no longer a competitive game mode. The outcome is being heavily manipulated and not by the players. So, why should any of us bother playing in such an inhospitable environment?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

i dont think it has anything to do with tw, its arenanet always arenanet..

so what about
4 – arenanet counts inactive accounts.

in my guilds i have 117 people who didnt log on for a year or longer and im in small jq guilds only. i didnt count the people who didnt play for 3-12 months.

now count inactive people from all jq guilds and count all the non jq accounts from the other server, visitors bad and good that have been created over the years, count people who created free accounts on jq just to have something there for the case, so count all the accounts that have no influence on the population strenght then you got a full server with much less people than other full servers

Yes we can Great again

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

Huh.. What do you mean they have the right to lock the server lol. Shouldn’t all server populations have the same measurement metric?

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Lots of tinfoil hats in here….

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

First ,JQ needs no adjustment .Player presence is more than adequate through out the day .
Second ,as I’ve said before many times ,The current transfer system broke WvW.It’s to easy and requires either an exponential waiting period between transfers per account or an exponential cost in gems per transfer per account .Bouncing from server to server needs to slow down to curb the band wagoning and stacking.
Oh ya people say they would quit if something like that happened .I say so what .Lots of people wont play WvW because of the massive blobs.
Fix the transfer system and this madness will stop.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Server status isn’t broken, it never was.

JQ is simply suffering the consequences of its uncontrolled stacking over the past 4 years, I am sure all old players will notice how JQ’s old recruiters stack JQ without any self control over the past 4 years, always demanding for more even when they had the most at some timing. They stacked all kind of players from casual to hardcore to weekend players to school kids to new players checking WvW out to fairweathers who just want a easy way out. Those stacking once work because the past server capping included PvE populations but it no longer works now as it is purely on WvW active populations.

Only idiots will think JQ will not be full from time to time when all those casuals come out to play every once in awhile. However, JQers will forever be JQers, they will continue to whine and blame, looking for all kind of reasons while not looking at their own stacking actions they are directly responsible of. JQ simply reap what they sowed, even if it is years late.

Too bad for the guild(s) transferring there, that is the risk guild(s) should account for when transferring to a borderline full server.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

so funny, seeing all these non-JQ players talk as though they know what is going on..

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

gebrechen.5643

Or, JQ has accumulated the most alt/spy accounts? That enemy players have placed their numerous extra accounts on JQ to the point of it diluting JQ’s WvW population. It’s easy to run an alt into WvW for the daily and be counted as a “wvw player”. I bet if Anet looks, JQ has the highest population of low activity players. Those players are most likely not loyal to JQ and their main account is on an enemy server.

This is imho a big problem too. I have never seen so many people that have never been in wvw before and just there for trolling and talking kitten on the borderlands.
At the moment they mostly troll TW with fake siege or flames on the team chat.
I wish we could get some attention from Anet with that problem.

Finally working on a good ticket and ban system could help a lot.

(edited by gebrechen.5643)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

so funny, seeing all these non-JQ players talk as though they know what is going on..

Not as absurd as JQers coming up with things like anet manually lock server, without any evidence, lmao.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Packit.2953

Packit.2953

Server Pride 2k16 LOOOL

[VOID]
-SOS

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: UnSpokened.6035

UnSpokened.6035

JQ getting stacked, nothing new

TC → BG → TC → DB → TC → Mag
1500+WvW/PvP
s1/s2 Diamond/s3 Legend

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Roxanne.6140

Not as absurd as JQers coming up with things like anet manually lock server, without any evidence, lmao.

Yea we don’t have the monitoring software to count players’ activities in each of the most populated servers. What we have are observations which some of us listed here and which you conveniently steam-rolled and tossed them aside. I’m not saying you should write a thesis counter-argument against every single point, but at least stop single-mindedly be so focused on the fact that some of us are raising questions on the population metrics and actually read what is being said.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

Yea we don’t have the monitoring software to count players’ activities in each of the most populated servers. What we have are observations which some of us listed here and which you conveniently steam-rolled and tossed them aside. I’m not saying you should write a thesis counter-argument against every single point, but at least stop single-mindedly be so focused on the fact that some of us are raising questions on the population metrics and actually read what is being said.

Now you are claiming these so-called observations, bias or not, are done 24 / 7 across the maps, every corners, every itch of it. The result of that questionable and unconvincing approach is some absurd accusation , pleading about the case and you expect people to respond positively to it? Expecting people to agree with you? Really?

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

JQ getting stacked, nothing new

Check the scoreboard.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

JQ is simply suffering the consequences of its uncontrolled stacking over the past 4 years, I am sure all old players will notice how JQ’s old recruiters stack JQ without any self control over the past 4 years, always demanding for more even when they had the most at some timing. They stacked all kind of players from casual to hardcore to weekend players to school kids to new players checking WvW out to fairweathers who just want a easy way out. Those stacking once work because the past server capping included PvE populations but it no longer works now as it is purely on WvW active populations.

Only idiots will think JQ will not be full from time to time when all those casuals come out to play every once in awhile. However, JQers will forever be JQers, they will continue to whine and blame, looking for all kind of reasons while not looking at their own stacking actions they are directly responsible of. JQ simply reap what they sowed, even if it is years late.

You clearly have a grievance with JQ from the past I suggest you get over it. I agree with your comment about casual players but there’s no need to be so aggressive about it. Having said that I just want to emphasise again that JQ being forced into full by casual players coming out once a week is no reason for it not to get a link. Second point it is arguable that the population algorithm does not treat inconsistent populations as it should.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

JQ will likely get a link this time next week, unless anet changes their NA link rules. Any question of why JQ doesn’t currently have a link stems from ignorance:

- Links are done for everyone at the same time every 2 months.
- Links are based on the servers performance at the time of the relink. If your server is doing really well at that time, you can expect to get either a weaker link, or no link. Specifically, anet has said they won’t link t1 in NA for now— and what did JQ do last links? They pushed themselves into T1.
- If you start doing poorly immediately after your relink, too bad. YB and DB sunk far worse than JQ without a link. Anet cannot predict the breakdown of servers.
- If your server starts doing amazingly after your relink, grats and too bad for everyone else. Bandwagons win, look at Mag and previously DB, and previously BG.

[WL] Kin Bear

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: KINGRPG.3492

KINGRPG.3492

Like BG, most of ppl is PVE. You need credit cards powers to hire other players

Merge servers always win! Ty Anet to make Maguuma up to the top.

Sorry for my beginner English / http://www.kingrpg.net My Blog

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

PvE people don’t toward the population since 2015…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

If Anet hates JQ then it’s probably time to abandon ship. The good news is TC has some room…

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

MGR and Ng both moved to EU. They’re the guilds that pull the big rallies on BG/Maguuma during SEA. With them gone, there’s minimal activity now so meh believe what you want but JQ has the fattest SEA now.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

You clearly have a grievance with JQ from the past I suggest you get over it. I agree with your comment about casual players but there’s no need to be so aggressive about it. Having said that I just want to emphasise again that JQ being forced into full by casual players coming out once a week is no reason for it not to get a link. Second point it is arguable that the population algorithm does not treat inconsistent populations as it should.

Not really, I am simply annoyed by the amount of QQ coming from JQ. JQ QQ so much over the past 4 years that it has become really annoying. Like seriously, JQ QQ the most out of all the T1 servers.

Furthermore, I already explained why it should not get a link or be opened even if the casual populations only come out once per week.

Edit: I should say out of all servers.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Not really, I am simply annoyed by the amount of QQ coming from JQ.

Any thread that mentions JQ, you are there complaining. If you’ve read the other forums, you’ll see complaints for JQ to recruit more NA. That it needs more NA so server’s like BG can have fun fighting us. Thus, we recruited more NA. Now here’s you, someone not even in the match, to complain after the fact.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

SkyShroud.2865

Not really, I am simply annoyed by the amount of QQ coming from JQ.

Any thread that mentions JQ, you are there complaining. If you’ve read the other forums, you’ll see complaints for JQ to recruit more NA. That it needs more NA so server’s like BG can have fun fighting us. Thus, we recruited more NA. Now here’s you, someone not even in the match, to complain after the fact.

Complaining? Nah, I never complain QQ threads or posts as long it is reasonable. However, JQ thread always seems to be unreasonable and demanding. Furthermore, you don’t see other servers complain as much about being full and thus you don’t see me being hard on them as much.

Also, while you mentioned that JQ need more NA, which I used to agree but no longer because of your recruiters or ex-recruiters who used to continue to flood your SEA despite already having a decent amount of SEA at that time. Your community didn’t stop your recruiters or ex-recruiters or whatever from filling up your servers without reinforcing your more important timezones. Anet or anyone outside your servers are not responsible for that or your server being full or should we support your reasoning to increase your cap above other servers’ while creating more future imbalance which in turn make other servers make the same demand to increase their caps, a vicious cycle.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

While JQ runs so big in SEA, be it with casuals or not, you still have more SEA than any one else.

(edited by Missy.7356)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

While JQ runs so big in SEA, be it with casuals or not, you still have more SEA than any one else.

This is a lie

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Furthermore, I already explained why it should not get a link or be opened even if the casual populations only come out once per week.

Edit: I should say out of all servers.

If Mag. TC and YB don’t get links then I have no problem with JQ not getting one

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Specifically, anet has said they won’t link t1 in NA for now— and what did JQ do last links? They pushed themselves into T1.

No we didn’t. We weren’t 3rd ranked. We rolled into T1 on an unlikely roll result.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

This is a lie

JQ has Ge pugmander, FOO, WvW, Cloudfly = 4 groups + tons of pugs

BG has AHMA and Bong (who pugmands) = 2 groups + some pugs/NA players

TC has FUG/HIRE = 2 groups + barely any pugs/NA players

Maguuma = ????? nothing now that MGR left outside of their NA that might wake up early

YB = DK if he plays overtime, otherwise nothing

Did you miss the memo that half of the SEA players on BG and all of them on Maguuma moved to EU?

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

What I observed in the couple of months I spent on JQ is that your server lives and dies depending on if you have a pugmander running. When Cloudfly was spamming team chat with his annoying stars you would have a huge blob k-training alongside him. Without a tag you’d find 15 people milling around spawn, another 20 sitting in your keep, and people popping onto the map every couple minutes asking if there was a group running and then leaving when they didn’t see a tag.

I almost never saw any other roamers, the bl’s remained untouched unless a guild decided to do a run. Without a tag you all tend to make a half kitten attempt at holding onto your corner of the map, mainly through trebs/ac’s and backcapping instead of fighting which causes even more people to log off out of frustration. You have a huge population but it is extremely fairweather.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

gebrechen.5643

What I observed in the couple of months I spent on JQ is that your server lives and dies depending on if you have a pugmander running. When Cloudfly was spamming team chat with his annoying stars you would have a huge blob k-training alongside him.

Ok, so you are one of the guys lurking on an server in your matchup do kitten there?

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

What I observed in the couple of months I spent on JQ is that your server lives and dies depending on if you have a pugmander running. When Cloudfly was spamming team chat with his annoying stars you would have a huge blob k-training alongside him.

Ok, so you are one of the guys lurking on an server in your matchup do kitten there?

Was that English?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN