Jim Hunter.6821

fixthekitteningforumbuganet

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

While JQ runs so big in SEA, be it with casuals or not, you still have more SEA than any one else.

This is a lie

JQ has Ge pugmander, FOO, WvW, Cloudfly = 4 groups + tons of pugs

BG has AHMA and Bong (who pugmands) = 2 groups + some pugs/NA players

TC has FUG/HIRE = 2 groups + barely any pugs/NA players

Maguuma = ????? nothing now that MGR left outside of their NA that might wake up early

YB = DK if he plays overtime, otherwise nothing

Did you miss the memo that half of the SEA players on BG and all of them on Maguuma moved to EU?

Did you miss what has been said in this thread? WvW has quit the game as an organised guild. FOO runs irregularly. Sfeee from Ge and Cloudfly both command the same pugs at different times, and the number of pugs varies hugely, as has been said in this thread JQ’s remaining sea population is casual, they might have a big turn out once a week. Plus Sfeee is quite irregular in his times and Cloudfly leaves the games for fairly long periods. This is JQs issue.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Furthermore, I already explained why it should not get a link or be opened even if the casual populations only come out once per week.

Edit: I should say out of all servers.

If Mag. TC and YB don’t get links then I have no problem with JQ not getting one

No worries, I did suggest getting all the “Very High” servers not linked in another thread while linking the rest of the servers to be comparable in size.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

JQ getting stacked, nothing new

Check the scoreboard.

Something you need to do now maybe?
8/8 skirmishes won.

(edited by Princess.7584)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Cyn.4901

Cyn.4901

Pretty funny to see Mal argue that JQ has a much better coverage and thats why their closed, yet last week TC dominated the matchup. Seems like there might be a biased there, no? JQ had a higher KDR, yet lost most of the scrims. This usually relates to TC ppting harder, and having much more coverage to make up for the points lost to ppk.

That being said, I sincerely hope anet isn’t influenced by TC and YB’s tanking this week and the last few days of the prior week. Links are getting reset so they begun tanking.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

That being said, I sincerely hope anet isn’t influenced by TC and YB’s tanking this week and the last few days of the prior week. Links are getting reset so they begun tanking.

If JQ keep PPT’ing and end up in 3rd instead of YB, yes you won’t get a link. Your server know this and it’s up to them to choose if they want a link or not knowing that TC/YB are tanking.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Check the scoreboard.

8/8 skirmishes won.

Meh we all know TC is tanking.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Princess.7584

Check the scoreboard.

8/8 skirmishes won.

From what I heard every one is ingame playing, so that last statement makes no sense.
I heard JQ was taking it easy to get a link.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Check the scoreboard.

8/8 skirmishes won.

From what I heard every one is ingame playing, so that last statement makes no sense.

Winning every skirmish but 2 is taking it easy? When TC comprehensively won the previous week!

I wish JQ was taking it easy but unfortunately JQ is naive.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Princess.7584

Check the scoreboard.

8/8 skirmishes won.

Winning every skirmish but 2 is taking it easy? When TC comprehensively won the previous week!

I wish JQ was taking it easy but unfortunately JQ is naive.

Did not said guild transfer part week?

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

They are panicking because even with BG and JQ closed and with outmaned buffs on every map we are still pushing the pay to win/transfer servers.
Not even gliko adjustments or manual server close can’t prevent their plan to bank on gems from failing

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

They are panicking because even with BG and JQ closed and with outmaned buffs on every map we are still pushing the pay to win/transfer servers.
Not even gliko adjustments or manual server close can’t prevent their plan to bank on gems from failing

I ain’t giving them puppy for gems. No reason to transfer anymore due to anets meddling and horrid ideas.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

JQs SEA is not overstacked any more, at least not relative to T1 servers.

Which T1 servers do you speak of. YB? TC? Mags? Who else has the size to compete?

BG, TC, Mag definitely.

There was a reason I did not add BG, is locked, thats speaks for itself. But if you think that Mags and TC have the numbers to fight map queues, then you do not play SEA or you have trouble seeing the green names around you.

Looking at the scores this week TC and JQ have traded places in sea all week with maybe TC being just in front in terms of skirmishes won.

Today JQ owned 85% of all of WvW. This is a normal thing no matter the match up and even more so considering both MAG and BG have lost SEA to the EU servers.

https://puu.sh/rOOs5/f99440a482.png

This is JQs ticks during this match up. TC does not have enough SEA to compete with JQs SEA. Today they near full capped WvW in Tier 2.

Like I said above thats just 1 day. However I do understand that means everyone that played yesterday in SEA time counts as part of JQ’s population for the server status because certainly they would have played enough. I do think that means the algorithm needs adjusting in terms of smoothing out extreme variations in players logging in and I sure hope its taken into account for server links.

JQ’s SEA coverage is absolutely massive. Actually, we’ve been with the Outnumbered buff in NA prime against JQ, too. During SEA, the server rivals BG NA prime, and still rivals YB-prime numbers during NA.

JQ’s SEA coverage quality of player just isn’t good is the issue. I ran with an OCX guild one day this past week and joined after ten minutes. Our group of fifteen was consistently wiping JQ’s 50-man. It single-handedly improved our entire servers’ KDR by a several percentage points in one night in the middle of the week.

It’s not a population issue. Fact is your eggs are all in one basket and the basket isn’t one which will carry the eggs.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

TW transfer mid week. You haven’t even seen the effects of them playing and you guys are asking for more. TC hasn’t even seen the effects of losing them and you think JQ needs a link? I don’t understand. You don’t have to be even against MAG and BG. That’s not the objective. Hell those two servers are too stacked. You need to stop comparing your server to them and look at the bigger picture. Before last night there was a 9 to 10k gap difference between JQ and TC. What do you think that gap would have looked like if TW had started there versus over here? I understand the end of the week snowball is taking into effect, but you shouldnt need an abundance of coverage to compete at this level. BG and MAG are both bloated and MAG will more than likely be unlinked because of it..

Well TW started with JQ this week and its now looking to be pretty similar to last week, so its fair to say TW hasn’t made a big enough difference that JQ shouldn’t get a link.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

TW transfer mid week. You haven’t even seen the effects of them playing and you guys are asking for more. TC hasn’t even seen the effects of losing them and you think JQ needs a link? I don’t understand. You don’t have to be even against MAG and BG. That’s not the objective. Hell those two servers are too stacked. You need to stop comparing your server to them and look at the bigger picture. Before last night there was a 9 to 10k gap difference between JQ and TC. What do you think that gap would have looked like if TW had started there versus over here? I understand the end of the week snowball is taking into effect, but you shouldnt need an abundance of coverage to compete at this level. BG and MAG are both bloated and MAG will more than likely be unlinked because of it..

Well TW started with JQ this week and its now looking to be pretty similar to last week, so its fair to say TW hasn’t made a big enough difference that JQ shouldn’t get a link.

You guys are tanking or purpose says your discord. Not to mention the overtime I had to do last night to catch up. It’s funny how, you guys accuse others of tanking on purpose yet here you are.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Tanking on purpose isn’t going to give you a link.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

just ask BG how to get people onto full servers

Interesting how you guys got the leader of Hel Lady green arrow over to your server when it’s full. BG and Anet up to no good as per usual. might as well open the server if you’re gonna let people transfer into full servers.
https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVEOwiAMANC7cABKi2Wy2xBGupnNEqjZh_Huvvd1n3G61e1mfa4A2zGrjs1P01GkeVGVs5V-TF_1gmJW6n61t02gkDByTksiZgwZI1DMHJiQMNKDeKEnyB0o-1cX9_sDuN0hLw.KuhulZtVTtHPA4GrzSygq7HEK0I

scrim with PA vs Hel that took place on October 13th with him showing up at 2:33 in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2D7dx0WHM

BG has not been open since.

Native Maguuman

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

You guys are tanking or purpose says your discord. Not to mention the overtime I had to do last night to catch up. It’s funny how, you guys accuse others of tanking on purpose yet here you are.

JQNA played up until OCX the last 2 days, OCX had it usual turn out. Cloud Fly was on. I personally couldn’t see any tanking. And its pretty funny you seem to be so up in arms about JQ, when BG, Mag, YB, TC and DB have all done it. You just have a personal issue with JQ.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

JQNA played up until OCX the last 2 days, OCX had it usual turn out. Cloud Fly was on. I personally couldn’t see any tanking. And its pretty funny you seem to be so up in arms about JQ, when BG, Mag, YB, TC and DB have all done it. You just have a personal issue with JQ.

TC never organized to tank. I don’t have personal issues with JQ, I don’t like how JQ stacks to imbalance and kill off competition is all.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

All servers realistically bite off each other. The problem is there is no cap to it. There is no defined structure. We all don’t know no matter how hard we try to decipher coverage. Arena Net needs to give the proper mechanics to balance and with that we wont have the problems we are having. This includes Jade Quarry. JQ is a product of a system thats no longer in place, and all servers including JQ tend to look at the old system when they decide they need coverage. That’s my point. JQ is doing what is has to do as is TC.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Tanking on purpose isn’t going to give you a link.

It problably will…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

So now the other servers that got manual glico help are asking anet to keep JQ closed and not give them any linking server also?

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

TC tanking HARD today.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

All I know if JQ doesnt get a link after tanking theres gonna be some hurt people lol.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

JQ and TC aren’t tanking. SBIGoM is just kicking their butts!

For all those people saying linking is bad or less balanced than before, the SBI/TC/JQ match and the NSPlink match last week prove otherwise. Both SBI and NSP would’ve gotten utterly destroyed pre linking if they’d been thrown into T2. There is much more parity now (at least in NA).

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

TC never organized to tank. I don’t have personal issues with JQ, I don’t like how JQ stacks to imbalance and kill off competition is all.

You protest too. You’re talking about what happened in the dim dark past of the game and its not relevant to the present.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You protest too. You’re talking about what happened in the dim dark past of the game and its not relevant to the present.

What? Thought I was talking about TC not tanking and JQ tanking now. Thought I was talking about the purchasing of guilds between servers and how it creates an imbalance. That’s still happening and thats not the past. Protest? I don’t understand.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

What? Thought I was talking about TC not tanking and JQ tanking now. Thought I was talking about the purchasing of guilds between servers and how it creates an imbalance. That’s still happening and thats not the past. Protest? I don’t understand.

Given JQs poor NA and EU how is TW and I guess HARD as well transferring to JQ stacking to imbalance? Isn’t JQ doing what most have advocated they do by recruiting what they lack? Even with those 2 guilds our NA is merely competitive not overstacked.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Cyn.4901

Cyn.4901

Funny how TC gave up every single scrim first 30 hours of reset, after they dominated last weeks matchup. JQ tanked in response to TC’s tank, now TC has an 80 man map queue spawn camping with siege, banners, and Ewps. Their EU is playing 5 hours past their raid time, WL playing from late NA to past SEA time. 90% of JQ isnt trying to tank. We have a queue in ebg, which is the max we normally have during a normal night.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

God bless lord zudo the ebg farm was real tonight, props to sbi for the 2v1. No guild was challenging not the slightest, fighting two servers was hard tho. Trinity of Tc’s EU lords Zudo,Bettadenu, Jason.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

I thought TC has a lot of PVX like Yaks. How many of the PVX are simply farming the labrynth?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

I thought TC has a lot of PVX like Yaks. How many of the PVX are simply farming the labrynth?

A lot, I’m sure, based on my friends list…

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Say’s the person who stacked TC’s OCX with 5 guilds?? 5 GUILDS in OCX!!!! So please tell us about the stacking of time zones, please?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

You guys are tanking or purpose says your discord.

Having a look in discord and there’s nothing of the sort.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I would copy and paste for you but it’s not necessary. You admitted on GW2wvw.net as did many many other JQers. I assume you are pretending in the face of Arena Net right now to be honest. It’s all good though, tank or don’t tank your heart out. Anyone who is tanking for a link is doing damage to their community. Some can take it some can’t. It’s showing a problem with server links though and after all these debates I’m sure Arena Net is now aware so keep it up.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Aphs.9528

Aphs.9528

Tanking is a waste of time . Why would a full server (JQ) get a linking over servers who are not full ? The problem with JQ is 99% of their pugs all flock to EB .

Ranger -Little Prince

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: jaif.3518

jaif.3518

I just logged in – it’s 7:50pm EST. JQ has one supply camp on a border, and that’s it.

There’s a period of time around 4pm EST to 9pm EST where JQ has practically no presence.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Tanking is a waste of time . Why would a full server (JQ) get a linking over servers who are not full ?

Depends why it was closed.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

I would copy and paste for you but it’s not necessary. You admitted on GW2wvw.net as did many many other JQers.

No I didn’t. And on discord 1 or 2 people speculated but there’s no directive or advice. Maybe most of JQ is doing the Mad King.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

JQ literally hasn’t been organized in years. Anyone claiming they are tanking on purpose is full of it or just outright lying.

JQ for the last year is a pug server with a decent SEA presence. And JQ’s SEA has always done their own thing.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Bhima.9518

Bhima.9518

TC tanking HARD today.

You forgot your /sarcasm tag. TC won 9 out of 12 first place in those skirmishes for that day.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Reh.5986

TC tanking HARD today.

You forgot your /sarcasm tag. TC won 9 out of 12 first place in those skirmishes for that day.

Yeah we were ticking like 150+ when I posted that so sarcasm was intended. It’s funny that people think TC is tanking just because we don’t have the ridiculous JQ SEA numbers.

People may be a bit bored atm or off doing Halloween stuff. Not seeing any actual tanking going on though.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Yeah we were ticking like 150+ when I posted that so sarcasm was intended. It’s funny that people think TC is tanking just because we don’t have the ridiculous JQ SEA numbers.

Yeah so ridiculous that TC wins the majority of skirmishes in SEA.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

It’s ADJUST not AJUST.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Because JQ is tanking… d’oh…

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Reh.5986

Because JQ is tanking… d’oh…

They tanked right over our keep a couple of times. I looked out the window and saw no less than 600 JQ. I think they even queued up eotm. You can’t make this stuff up.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Swedemon.4670

Swedemon.4670

Why would JQ be tanking or even in the conversation of tanking? This week they started with <1% chance of moving up to third place and thus losing a linked server. The real third place competition is YB/TC.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Because if they went full kitten PPT mode while TC were tanking, they would end up there since YB is also losing rating.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

what I don’t know is if we (YB) (or NSP)
still have the extra glicko (75) figured into our score
if so, will that glicko be removed prior to link

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

The invisible glicko was never counted on the ratings, only to the RNG matchup rolls. 1941 is the current YB rating and 1773 is the current NSP rating, but they were rolled as 2016 and 1923 respectively.

This also applies for Dragonbrand who have a -150 ongoing. Their current rating is 1597 but they were rolled as 1447.