Open server ajust JQ

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Forum Bug begone!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Yeah we were ticking like 150+ when I posted that so sarcasm was intended. It’s funny that people think TC is tanking just because we don’t have the ridiculous JQ SEA numbers.

Yeah so ridiculous that TC wins the majority of skirmishes in SEA.

Because JQ is tanking… d’oh…

The previous week as well?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Well, just gonna throw this out there, that JQ is a full server, has so far placed last in 30 skirmishes and is now losing to SBI

TC-137
JQ-102
SBI-103

grabs white air popped popcorn

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Well, just gonna throw this out there, that JQ is a full server, has so far placed last in 30 skirmishes and is now losing to SBI

TC-137
JQ-102
SBI-103

Needs moar night capping to counter the day capping. Also stealth, dire, condis, stealth, teleports, stealth and drunk commanders are all op.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I would assume. JQ would open soon and wont stay perma locked. However, I don’t believe they need a link. If I were them I what prefer what I just said. Getting a link will give JQ a high chance to lose more guilds in the future when they become too stacked and unlinked. If I were JQ I would be trying to solidify the actual server and prepare for the kitten storm of guilds looking for a new home. JQ as it stands can compete thus they don’t need another server attached to them, they simply need controlled transfers. I believe this is why JQ was locked so fast and why Arena Net locked TC so fast when we got FUG.

This week JQ tanked hardcore at the initial start. Their performance over the weekend was pretty sad. Their NA picked up, but the rest of their time zones seem to be weaker than last week.

Map politics and cultural politics are also playing a role in the skirmish score and focusing of servers. Jade Quarry is at a disadvantage during this match-up thus becomes the focus most of the time.

It also does not help, that Desert BL belongs to SBI which means it overall will have less of a presence allowing SBI to consistently tick higher than they should.

JQ has a weakness to TC overall that gives TC an advantage that JQ was just able to solve by recruiting TW. However, TW is split because JQ is locked as expected and once TW is able to form up for EU if they choose to do so that will properly balance Kazo which is the force that pushes JQs kitten in. The interesting thing about the SEA TZ is SBI’s tick. This is showing that TC and JQ have each other occupied and again SBI BL general is ignored.

Midweek politics is a snow ball. The fight for first was over on Monday. This means the fight now is between JQ and SBI with TC playing king maker. You then should notice SBI and JQ swapping positions with JQ in the disadvantage simply because TC’s pressure. Despite the disadvantage SBI, isn’t blowing away with 2nd which means to me if the politics were different JQ would have no issue defeating SBI.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Know-it-alls are entertaining to read.

SBI

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Indeed. I’m here to entertain.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

TC-137
JQ-102
SBI-103

Like I said pages ago; their quality is not there, and TC’s SEA’s is.

Hilarious, though; Mal moaning about full servers and stacking when that’s literally all he does. Hope it stays locked to maybe help stop this bandwagon/mass-transfer BS mentality.

And don’t say just because I’m on TC which got stacked on that I can’t talk. I was in the camp who didn’t want any of it to begin with, and was very content with the close, quality fights and matchups we were having in T2 at the time.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

TC-137
JQ-102
SBI-103

Like I said pages ago; their quality is not there, and TC’s SEA’s is.

Hilarious, though; Mal moaning about full servers and stacking when that’s literally all he does. Hope it stays locked to maybe help stop this bandwagon/mass-transfer BS mentality.

And don’t say just because I’m on TC which got stacked on that I can’t talk. I was in the camp who didn’t want any of it to begin with, and was very content with the close, quality fights and matchups we were having in T2 at the time.

Oh I’m not moaning I’m just explaining. In fact I’m playing the same game they are which is why I can explain it and identify the issue. The issue is our communities have no bounds nor no limits and only Arena Net can solve it.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

SBI up by 3 now ZOMG, SBI taking it all the way back to t1 HYPE

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

SBI up by 3 now ZOMG, SBI taking it all the way back to t1 HYPE

Farming Mad King’s Lab > WvW. Maybe WvW after Halloween….

Lemme see if I do this right. Here’s a link to another post I made a couple weeks ago. See the numbers in the Q’s.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Glicko-Temporary-Manual-Adjustments-10-7/6356267

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

You know whats interesting? The fact that this is a match up thread now and no lock.
In fact, I believe Arena Net should have never dismissed match up threads because it give great insight under moderator control of the respective communities.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

removal of that sub-forum was death blow #1

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I 100% agree. Arena Net fell so far out of touch with the community right then and there.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

removal of that sub-forum was death blow #1

Dodging Moderation while insulting your enemies was the real PvF… I won’t even go on what gw2wvw forum is now as a comparation.

#RIPPvF

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I miss those days Jeknar, I really do. Sure those subforums could be considered toxic, but at least they were easier to deal with.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Swedemon.4670

Swedemon.4670

Because if they went full kitten PPT mode while TC were tanking, they would end up there since YB is also losing rating.

Even full PPT mode would be a stretch +50 on both TC and YB. Regardless, others were talking about JQ tanking not avoiding all out PPT.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

You are so full of hot air, you could win a balloon race from Paris to Wellington and take four passengers with you.

A Brazillian Priest tried to Fly with baloons between states. He got blown off towards the coast and died at the ocean when the baloon fell.
Nothing to do with the contest but it reminded me of that.

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Funny when GW2 wvw community Trump aka Mal says something like

I don’t like how JQ stacks to imbalance and kill off competition is all.

Hey, maybe JQ just wants to do what you did all the years before? Stacking BG, stacking YB, stacking TC now and killing the competition?

You are so full of hot air, you could win a balloon race from Paris to Wellington and take four passengers with you.

Yeah You’re right. Which goes right back to the point I was trying to make. Which you clearly skipped over and b-lined straight to something I said that reflects us all that we all do. I said this for irony. Good work you caught it detective.

chill with the personal insults, those are more comparable to Trump rather than what I’m saying.

Mad King Mal -Rev

Open server ajust JQ

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

So servers that are on tier 1 get linking servers because they need to keep tier 2 servers in tier 2? Why is so important for Anet to keep servers that cant compete alone in tier 1 linked and also making their opponents full status even the ones that are unlinked at tier 2?
What is the logic on having tiers when you are doing that?

(edited by kefro.9312)