Orb Theft (Hack)

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Ebrech.3148

Ebrech.3148

Just happened under our eyes, someone took the orb and the keep is still intact. There is an ongoing discussion on Guild wars guru forum, page 4.

Isle of Janthir lost all their 3 orbs in a matter of 2 min.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/66620-ioj-vs-sos-vs-fa/page__st__90

~Isle of Janthir~
www.Spectre-guild.com

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Freelancer.4802

Freelancer.4802

Same crap happened to yaks bend

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

Using hacks is the result of knowing your server is pure garbage and will never win a match honestly. I find it even funnier that arena net is busy dishing out updates that promote buying items from the cash shop yet there has been absolutely no word onhackers

CD

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: cyflip.1765

cyflip.1765

Please report the hackers by clicking them and right click on their name and report.
I’m from FA and it was fun fighting IoJ on the fields.. They always have like at least 20 people.. Orb is nothing to quit for, the fun of the game is still there unless some damage hacker comes and 1 hit aoe everyone..

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Natural.7013

Natural.7013

Anet keeps deleting threads made to trash can when people have proof of hacks. I have a video of a thief stealth hacking trebs. He can attack without uncloaking unless you aoe him out. We’ve spammed about the orb too, flying hacks etc. They don’t want it all over their boards because there are several sites out there with injection hacks already due to the nature of the client side of this game.

I made a thread asking where I can post said info. They put it in the trash can.

If this becomes like CoD online botting, Then playing WvW will be a waste of time.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

This is what i feared. because I saw plenty of IOJ people hack and cheat as well. Only way to beat the cheater is to cheat yourself. Its a negative feedback cycle. personally I withdrew from WvW this week due to hacks from all sides. Its completely out of control.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

The reason Anet keeps deleting the threads is because this is not the place to post them, especialy when you posts screenshots and name and shame. That is a violation of the TOS and can get you banned. However if you report it as an issue ingame they do review those and prioritize those reports.

Posting on the forums does nothing to get them to look at is faster.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: guttermessiah.6350

guttermessiah.6350

I switched from Gate of Madness to Black Gate. Yeah, GoM is a bunch of cheating scum.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Oraxis.9705

Oraxis.9705

I walked next to the guy carrying the orb on Yak’s Bend Borderland. I can’t speak for the other two, but we definitely did not hack the orb there.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Oraxis.9705

Oraxis.9705

Almost forgot, Yak’s Bend shouldn’t accuse anyone of cheating after they set siege weapons up in their spawn protection zone to defend Cliffside.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I was on the FA borderlands when isle lost one of their orbs.

I saw a few crossed swords at the FA garrison (currently owned by isle) not sure if thats where they had the orb. But I recall pressing B, seeing SoS had an orb, only to find that they had the orb from our borderlands, which meant they had to have taken it from one of the two keeps that were still green, without ever taking the keep.

Went to check the keeps, and found both of them had fully intact gates and walls :\ (at least, all the sides I checked)

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Melphina.9035

Melphina.9035

Really need to add Hacking/cheating to the report list. There is nothing on the list that is the correct severity. Scamming is the closest i guess.

Melphina Kobe ~ Thief

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Blaxton.7253

Blaxton.7253

Hacks in WvW is a normal skill, you know. Have a lot of people using because ANet don’t care.

Some friends and me reported about 20 different cases (screens and videos) but nothing happened. Speedhack, teleport hack, damage hack (player inflicting 30k in one normal damage).

These problems are out of control. Day after day more and more people will be using that.

Orb Theft (Hack)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

If you think that one player or more is abusing the game in any way, please use the in-game report feature or contact our customer support team.

Thank you.