Organized EotM

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: dobri.7820

dobri.7820

Hi all,
I have an idea of organizing events in EotM in which the 3 comamders know where the enemys are and farm on the map whitout fighting.

I’d like to know if this is in some way against the rules and/or offending against anyone or in any way forbidden?

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

What has this to do in the WvW forum?

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Hi all,

I have an idea of organizing events in EotM in which the 3 comamders know where the enemys are and farm on the map whitout fighting.

I’d like to know if this is in some way against the rules and/or offending against anyone or in any way forbidden?

I just loled so hard…….
U must be a new Skrit playing gw2, EOTM is already a avoid to fight and only farm mobs zone.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

This already happens. Just join the EOTM guild, a lot of the time the commanders will party up so they can see each other on the map and avoid each other.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

hi eotm =/= WvW so they can ktrain and have fun all they want. If u want to hang with the big boys come to WvW and sit inside the towers all day long b/c u got no chance against guild zerg ok?

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

If someone could find that specific paragraph containing something in regards to “match manipulation is a big no no” feel free to source it…

But as you’ve blatantly stated 3 commanders… that could mean anything. 3 comms on ONE side? Or if you meant a commander from EACH SIDE (3 total)… it’s kind of confusing.

Either way it’s EOTM which should be renamed Felicia because no one cares what goes on in there in the first place.

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Seh.5397

Seh.5397

I just laugh about that “Eotm guild” lolol

Organized EotM

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I just laugh about that “Eotm guild” lolol

Everybody does. It’s funny as hell to hop into eotm during boring match ups and wreck the k-train. so many salty tears.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended