PLEASE make siege undeployable in new areas

in WvW

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

So bad enough as the new buff system is, bad enough that it makes the weaker servers even weaker and the higher populated servers even stronger – WHY did you have to make it so that siege could be placed in these areas.

I am constantly seeing 2+ Trebs being put in them, they are about 1-2minutes run with swiftness from the towers but due to elevation they can easily treb the towers.

I would kindly ask (and get ignored, due to this being Anet and them not giving a crap about the players) that you make these areas ALL of them the same as the starter areas where you can not place your own siege equipment i mean you already get a “super” cannon that is more then enough to defend the location, why must they be able to have that, Trebs, catas and AC protecting the trebs making them near impossible to destroy.

I wonder just how much thought you put into the new content just to make it so that its as bad as possible for the lower populated servers to try and force them into moving to higher populated servers, i mean the new League BS is bad enough….

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I’d like to point out that every post that has something along the lines of "(and get ignored, due to this being Anet and them not giving a crap about the players) " Gets ignored…Also insulting them will probably just end up in you getting your post deleted rather then looked at…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I’d like to point out that every post that has something along the lines of "(and get ignored, due to this being Anet and them not giving a crap about the players) " Gets ignored…Also insulting them will probably just end up in you getting your post deleted rather then looked at…

I dont care, they delete it i will repost it, they have shown no evidence of what i have said to be wrong.How many people wanted this new buff system? did Anet even ask if we wanted such a thing – of course not.

Just trying to force us into S/TPvP because they are determined (and going to fail!) to make it an eSport rather then support the mode that has the highest population when it comes to PvP.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

There has been numerous post in the past about bring a orb like mechanic back to the game also new additions to the map. They did both. I like how you expect them to respond and respect the forum community when all everyone does is complain. Then when a constructive post gets a response, everyone thinks they don’t care about everyone else. If I were them I’d ignore these immature QQ anet hates us posts to. Fact is people are still playing the game, will keep playing the game, and until that changes they can do what ever they want and ignore you. Throwing a temper tantrum in a mall might get you attention but do you think anyone is going to think you have any creditably….

As for esports….please…I respect Sarcx for what he did in WvW but please stop regurgitating the same thing he said like you have any personal opinion about it. Just a bunch of bandwagon complaints. Pathetic really…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

ArmageddonAsh.6430

There has been numerous post in the past about bring a orb like mechanic back to the game also new additions to the map. They did both. I like how you expect them to respond and respect the forum community when all everyone does is complain. Then when a constructive post gets a response, everyone thinks they don’t care about everyone else. If I were them I’d ignore these immature QQ anet hates us posts to. Fact is people are still playing the game, will keep playing the game, and until that changes they can do what ever they want and ignore you. Throwing a temper tantrum in a mall might get you attention but do you think anyone is going to think you have any creditably….

As for esports….please…I respect Sarcx for what he did in WvW but please stop regurgitating the same thing he said like you have any personal opinion about it. Just a bunch of bandwagon complaints. Pathetic really…

They could have EASILY made this new system balanced. Stat bonus ONLY affects the map you are on, why they thought having up to 150 in all the stats would be a good idea and for some of the servers its easily achieved.

They should have made it harder for the winning team to get the buff, for example they should have to hold ALL the points to get the bonus, 2nd place needs 4 points to get the buff and the last place needs 3 of the points to get the buff

They could have moved them further away from each other as well to stop 15-20man teams from controlling them while the rest of the server strolls everything else and they would with the buffs.

Who is Sarcx? Never heard of him.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I don’t see anything wrong with siege placed in the new areas. Its still open field even if its higher up, you have to defend it and you can take it out with an arrow cart placed below or even a ballista depending on the spot of the treb. Plus the spots I think your talking about are no different than the spots used in the old ruins or on the cliffs in the old map.

Nothing in the new area takes over a minute to get to. you can easily traverse it in 30 seconds.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I like the new siege placement areas.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

This has ruined the last bit of joy I had playing GW2 open fields fights are dead, siege is being used all over the new areas.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

bwahahah it’s all open ground go tell your roamers to kill it.. I’d rather ppl sitting on siege there then inside towers and keeps.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

I dont care, they delete it i will repost it, they have shown no evidence of what i have said to be wrong.How many people wanted this new buff system? did Anet even ask if we wanted such a thing – of course not.

Just trying to force us into S/TPvP because they are determined (and going to fail!) to make it an eSport rather then support the mode that has the highest population when it comes to PvP.

how is adding small objectives with good terrain for small skirmishes driving anyone to spvp? If anything its keeping roamers in wvw instead of spvp.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!