Petition for the Arrow Carts to ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

Since there is way too many pages of name calling and arguing, let’s keep this simple.
Let us make this a petition to ArenaNet. Whomever thinks AC normal fire(1) should be reverted back to pre-patch condition, write +1 as a clean post. Whomever don’t —1. No need to write why do you think it should be like this, the other thread is good for that. If you think something else should be done to balance them – write it and add a +1 on it.

+1

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

as much as i agree with this, they don’t allow petitions on their forums so this will be closed

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

I like the arrow cart damage buff.

It forces the big mindless zerg to get up on their feet and actually use some strategy to avoid being killed by the arrow cart. Arrow cart is now a viable defense.

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

+1

We need changes to promote player vs player NOT player vs siege.

in WvW

Posted by: arka.8590

arka.8590

+1 Please revert. I can’t see anything good coming from this. ANet get the guilds out fighting each other in the field, not hiding behind walls with 5 ACs able to wipe a huge force in seconds.

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

The community asks a way to shut down zerg, they get it but now they want the change reverted?

Piiz

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

The community asks a way to shut down zerg, they get it but now they want the change reverted?

They can do way way way better then this ac change…

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

It’s still a start and is part of a bigger picture. I seriously think Anet’s heading in the right direction.

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: dooh.1840

dooh.1840

+1 ac was overpowered to mutch before this patch , after the patch it make wvw unplayable.

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I’ll just sign, no harm in that. Just expressing my feelings.

+1

AC were really strong siege before damage buff, now many players stopped playing WvW because you can’t cap anything without it being an absolute pain. (I play for fun you know)

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

It’s still a start and is part of a bigger picture. I seriously think Anet’s heading in the right direction.

You are entitled to your opinion. IMO This hurts PvP combat by giving people the easy route of hiding in towers and keeps with 10+ arrowcarts. Why fight an enemy group of players when you can just run back to your tower and get on arrowcarts?

in WvW

Posted by: AidanTaylor.3872

AidanTaylor.3872

European Community Manager

I know that this change has upset quite a few folk, we obviously want your feedback but I cannot allow a petition to start on the forum.

Please feel free to continue to use the following post for your feedback:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrowcarts

(edited by AidanTaylor.3872)