PiPs arent being counted

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Willkilliam.5012

Willkilliam.5012

I get the notifications Ive been rewarded them but when I check they have not been counted.

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

Question is it for the 5 min seg that its not counting? Or is it at the end of the skirmish when it says you have earned a total of such and such number? if it is the one at the end of the skirmish I know it can seem misleading but all it is telling you is how many pips you have a aquired over all through the 5 min fights.

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

I am getting the pips on the screen but its not adding to my chest, I am still just wood 1 nothing is filling in or giving me credit towards the hour have been in WvW tonight so far.

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Zachary Stiers

Zachary Stiers

Gameplay Programmer

Next

Could you please post more information about this? Are you still earning the chests even though the pips don’t appear in the UI? A screenshot of the second tab of the WvW panel would be quite helpful in determining what exactly this is.

Also, is there anything else not updating? For example, are you also lacking the time until skirmish ends timer?

Real Life Hero

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

The chests are coming for me, BUT not getting the tickets…. and the progress isn’t showing

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

only get ticket after clearing chest Tier

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Willkilliam.5012

I am getting Chests actually but now the pips aren’t even being counted in the “Match” and it says I’m Still on Wood chest 1 of 4 ( Screen shot here http://imgur.com/a/EyLI5)

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Willkilliam.5012

Other than that the rest of the UI WvW (timer and war score) are working

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Willkilliam.5012

Edit 3: I have Check and have received zero claim tickets from all chests

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: brightside.7249

brightside.7249

Have you transferred servers in the past 3 weeks? Guild mate was getting 0 Pip ticks and we discovered thats why.

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Also be mindful that on tic there is a delay of ~10-15sec before it pips up.

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Takagi Chrome.4619

Takagi Chrome.4619

Prior to reset, I was on the repeated Diamond reward at 3 of 6. After reset, what ended up happening was I would get pips that would count towards the LAST track I was on (which was Diamond), and NOT start on Wood; I was still getting chests from Diamond. Once I hopped off a map and entered another I started getting pips towards Wood, but all the pips I’ve gained towards the previous skirmish disappeared, so I effectively lost 70-80 pips worth.

Faez

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Did not get SS, but the UI showed i was on the Wood box, however I was getting plat chest rewards, and pips were not progressing. Had a few friends who were on their last Diamond Chest prior to reset, and when they got the chest reward would get tickets. No tickets or progress for myself on my rewards, and I had just started the plat chest prior to reset.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Rubyeye.1759

Rubyeye.1759

Just before server reset today I completed the Diamond Reward Chest and started repeating it. For some reason, after reset The Tick progression system did not restart for me from the beginning with the Wood Chest, and I still continued getting Diamond Reward Chest up to “Reward 4 of 6” (again).

The Pips do show you receiving rewards every 5 mins. but the progression track for the Reward Chests are not displaying, so I am not getting (or will get) any Skirmish Claim Tickets.

Attachments:

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Previous

Zachary Stiers

Gameplay Programmer

Next

Thanks for the additional information. I think I now know what this is and it should fix itself the next time you change between WvW maps if I am correct. I believe the case that is occurring is that your pips failed to reset when entering WvW for the first time after reset.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I should now be able to get this fixed properly in a future release due to the additional information.

Real Life Hero

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Takagi Chrome.4619

Well, the pips that I earned prior to hopping maps didn’t register to the new reward (Wood). So after coming to a new map, I had to start back with 0 pips when I should have been halfway to finishing Silver.

Faez

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Previous

Zachary Stiers

Gameplay Programmer

Well, the pips that I earned prior to hopping maps didn’t register to the new reward (Wood). So after coming to a new map, I had to start back with 0 pips when I should have been halfway to finishing Silver.

Yeah, that is how this would present. The issue here is that the pips didn’t reset when they were originally supposed to so they got put into the pre-reset version and then when you switched maps it reset correctly.

Did you happen to join WvW immediately after reset?

Real Life Hero

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Takagi Chrome.4619

Yes, I joined WvW immediately after reset.

Faez

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

Few days ago I’ve seen people talk in map chat that they got notification about getting pip but they actually got 0

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

I was most of the way to a Diamond chest when reset occurred. All the pips I earned for the night ended up going only towards Diamond (approximately 120 pips), giving me 2 more diamond chests but 0 progress towards the weekly ticket count. I was unable to switch maps because all 4 maps were queued the entire time I was there.

For those of us that are affected by this bug, are these “lost” pips going to be given back to us for ticket progress? It’s entirely possible that people could end up not meeting their weekly max as a result of this, and therefore losing tickets that they otherwise would have earned.

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Kitavia.5276

Kitavia.5276

I entered wvw the second the worlds opened up after reset. I was getting notices I was earning pips, but nothing was showing up in the rewards tracker. Then I got the pop up for an earned platinum chest (where I left off in my previous week). I played for 3 1/2 hours earning pips the entire time. I don’t believe I earned any claim tickets but am unsure how to find out.

This am I entered wvw, earning pips and my reward tracker is working. But I’m on level 1 wood chest! I really hope I didn’t loose my 3 1/2 hours of progress from the night before but it certainly looks that way

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

only get ticket after clearing chest Tier

See all the other posts. We didn’t get tickets.

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Willkilliam.5012

Update: My UI has not been updated a single bit and I had earned at least 5 pip chests. I commanded for 2.5 hours yesterday, while I did receive my chest I never got the chest with claim tickets. And concering the UI It has me at 0 Pips for the match still. Do I have to earn these pips again?

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Willkilliam.5012

Update T3 participation and they are now counting on my UI everything seems to be working, still sad I did all that work for nothing yesterday

PiPs arent being counted

in WvW

Posted by: JordanPaul.1439

JordanPaul.1439

I think we can all rally together and donate all our Minor Runes to you to make up for the rewards lost