Piken Square Vs Gandara Vs Augury Rock x3!

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Finally had the chance of being in a group with same numbers as Nug/SPRT+friends

LOL

<3

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Gandara are defending so well, seriously gg

But please use less AC there are 5-6 per doors ^^

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

(edited by Archenemy.9784)

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

We heard Golems are allergic to them so we are making sure

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Emikodesuyo.5941

Emikodesuyo.5941

This indeed! it was Dius’ first voyage into EB and it was a blast

Such a shame! EB can be so much fun!

Tsukinoo – Guardian
Second Law [Scnd], Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Idd was fun when yesterday AR couldn’t even leave their own border on eternal ^^
You guys are awesome, such numbers(30-40) and 12 people can take the keep, and KEEP you busy till others do the rest…

in WvW

Posted by: Tripleghost.5490

Tripleghost.5490

Very fun matches. I hope next rematch will be the same.

P.S.: I see too much QQing from some “elite guilds” sometimes..just play and enjoy the game gj all

Commander Ghost Loves Farm
[WIC] – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: rogtak.2708

rogtak.2708

to much qq ing from all sides about blobing and zerging. the thing is , we ( piken ) saw wat real blobing is , and decided that is not fun. so willingly dropped a tier , lost to many guilds. and still fighting. this 3 week match up is faaaaar more entertaining than the blob wars in t2.

KA
piken square

KA
piken square

in WvW

Posted by: nbikz.2708

nbikz.2708

to much qq ing from all sides about blobing and zerging. the thing is , we ( piken ) saw wat real blobing is , and decided that is not fun. so willingly dropped a tier , lost to many guilds. and still fighting. this 3 week match up is faaaaar more entertaining than the blob wars in t2.

KA
piken square

I don’t know about you guys, but every time we fight AR there is 5 second delay on skills, and that’s not even in stonemist, not the massive three-way fights, but just clashing with AR blob. People are gonna whine about zergs anyways and right know it’s justified because the amounts of people AR rolls with is ridiculous and if we have to use the same numbers it’s just not going to be fun because no one likes to spam 1 and hope it will do some damage in the near future.

in WvW

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

Gandara boys and girls – step it up Riverside is catching up to you!

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

Finally had the chance of being in a group with same numbers as Nug/SPRT+friends

LOL

again small group of nug/ small group of sprt and small group friend together. QQ ^^

nug@ take those kitten in guild

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

(edited by drongas.4189)

in WvW

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

We heard Golems are allergic to them so we are making sure

you forced us to use them because of this AC we can’t use fire ram :P

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

TIS A NASTEH CYCLE

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

LOL

again small group of nug/ small group of sprt and small group friend together. QQ ^^

ye ye, and small group of Gandara inside t1 hills with 1AC

That reminds me Vizu style…you frighten me

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in WvW

Posted by: Casta.5697

Casta.5697

again gandarians sitting in the keep behind 5 arrow carts on every entrance + trebs and catapults. coming out to play only after 2am when everyone’s except french are a sleep. sounds familiar? maybe you should transfer to viz, sounds like match made in heaven

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

again gandarians sitting in the keep behind 5 arrow carts on every entrance + trebs and catapults. coming out to play only after 2am when everyone’s except french are a sleep. sounds familiar? maybe you should transfer to viz, sounds like match made in heaven

We came out to meet you plenty of times thanks ;P But your mega blob was quite hard to fight ;D Mad that you didn’t get a keep today :P?

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

But your mega blob

blob?are u mad no one blob on this matchup!

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Sounds like effective placement of siege to me. Not sure why anyone would see this as a bad thing.

Gandara

in WvW

Casta.5697

We came out to meet you plenty of times thanks ;P

ohhh did you? sorry, prolly didn’t see you through all the bags on the ground

But your mega blob was quite hard to fight ;D

I would like to try what ever you are using. seriously, pm me

Mad that you didn’t get a keep today :P?

sssoo mad..

:D

in WvW

Casta.5697

Sounds like effective placement of siege to me. Not sure why anyone would see this as a bad thing.

It was effective and no its not a bad thing, was just trolling the troll back.

gf at hills, was intense

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

<-nice taunt anyway pikens is amazing culling masters. see u in the game, i hope only died bodies ^^

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

It was effective and no its not a bad thing, was just trolling the troll back.

gf at hills, was intense

Oh you super trolls you. Trying to rattle one another on the forums when deep down all you want to do is cuddle ;-)

I only get to play in the small hours of the morning, so I usually end up missing all the big fun battles <sigh>

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Meh the kitten from Piken players this matchup :/ get it out of your head, I don’t know what kind of crap you guys are on (guessing shrooms), but Gandara are far from a night cap server, we have minimal coverage during those hours, no giant guilds like you guys in the middle of your morning glory, and no massive zergs like AR… our guild groups are pretty decent fighting-wise and can contend with most all of yours, we fight and we fight hard. Our guild groups are always out there fighting, and we fight alone mostly, seeing as we don’t have the numbers to cover every map in Guilds and the freedom to get more than 1 or at most 2 through a queue on our own Borders or EB, most guilds stay away from EB, we have no serious organisation or overall picture of what we want to achieve, we just take it as it comes and make of it what we can.

Casta, stop trolling over the forums and get back under your bridge -.- enough kitehns come from you on this thread already – what you’ve said so far, as far as I can tell, has been wrong on so many levels…

EDIT: And gerroff Lloa, although I’d beat the hell out of the dude in a fight if he ever stopped running away, he’s rather respectful and respected as a commander and leader, his conduct on this thread has been pretty much immaculate, and your comments against him just show you up :P

This doesn’t apply to all Piken players in any way, I have respect for a few of you guys still

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Oh, you enjoyed my trebuchet work at Hills did you?

:D

in WvW

Posted by: ravivkk.7381

ravivkk.7381

The siegeing this match were light, no siege cap on map…. yet.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Enjoyed the Night Necr + HoB + Vii but I will apologize for the Gandaran #YOLObus that hit critical zerg mass about 8:45Pm. The more fun fights where the ones in Hills and Bay (When you were in them at the same time and we were forced to split forces) when we were about 25 but it was still ridiculously hard killing you guys off :P All three of your guilds hit like choo choo trains. If we didn’t have all our Pugs in TS, you would have had a badge farm and a half I think. :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

The siegeing this match were light, no siege cap on map…. yet.

Visit us in EBG from time to time, both AR and PS appeared to have fallen into a pile of Superior siege on Sunday / Monday I must have seen at least a dozen Superior Rams. At one point they took out our T3 Ogrewatch with 4 Superior Rams. :P

The comment about Gandara having 5-6 AC’s on our gates is because of the Superior Ram rush and Golem attacks. Barely enough to survive a Superior siege Time Warp blitz.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Had some nice fights tonight against XxX in EB, thanks for the fun

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

just curious about your number from 22.30 to 24?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Wompage.4586

At our highest tonight we had 18 people on. At those times, we were around 15 Scnd + any randoms that tagged along. We try not to use commander badge so we don’t attract these though

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

if u was really 18 good job,hard to kill and hard to resist your assist i think u was around 25 1 more or 1 less hard say with the culling of this day+veil mass.
Hope meet again after the patch if the game still playable.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Wompage.4586

if u was really 18 good job,hard to kill and hard to resist your assist i think u was around 25 1 more or 1 less hard say with the culling of this day+veil mass.
Hope meet again after the patch if the game still playable.

Maybe with the randoms we may have been 25. But we didn’t even have 25 online in guild, and certainly not in WvW.

You guys are a great challenge for us, hope to be fighting you guys again soon

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

New project. Take a lvl 2 necro to WvW. Set it up against a certain mid day zerg and see how many badges I can get before friday. Started today and are at 85 now and level 4. Cant wait to get wells

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

hope u are not playing only to drop badge:/ a bit nosense.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

Enjoyed the Night Necr + HoB + Vii but I will apologize for the Gandaran #YOLObus that hit critical zerg mass about 8:45Pm. The more fun fights where the ones in Hills and Bay (When you were in them at the same time and we were forced to split forces) when we were about 25 but it was still ridiculously hard killing you guys off :P All three of your guilds hit like choo choo trains. If we didn’t have all our Pugs in TS, you would have had a badge farm and a half I think. :P

Were rly nicely defended from your side Gandarians.. We were supposed to take Hills while we kept you at bay but you did great with the split defending.. After that we were mostly fighting AR.. not much happened after the hills/bay assults unfortenatly, were a pain in the kitten to get any supplyes on your map

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

EB yestersay evening, nice attack from Scnd and NFF (coorect tag ?)on both Klovan and wildcreek. The “weird” commander and the lack of organization in our side make us lost a T3 fort. Well played guys.

in WvW

Posted by: Emikodesuyo.5941

Emikodesuyo.5941

At our highest tonight we had 18 people on. At those times, we were around 15 Scnd + any randoms that tagged along. We try not to use commander badge so we don’t attract these though

Are we still counting Sylas as a random? lol cause if so we should make it 16 Scnd

Tsukinoo – Guardian
Second Law [Scnd], Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

EB yestersay evening, nice attack from Scnd and NFF (coorect tag ?)on both Klovan and wildcreek. The “weird” commander and the lack of organization in our side make us lost a T3 fort. Well played guys.

You did some nice suicide rushes to our cata’s there. I think we places at least 8 catas to get klovan in the end. Also loved the long fight at golanta where you guys kept running into that house. Our TS was like: “God, these freaking OCB are back at the house, get them!” Well played, for a little force you were very effective!

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Wompage.4586

Second Law defending the pikeneers killing the grub, from the evil Gandaran menace

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

(edited by Wompage.4586)

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Please excuse my language, I’m not batkitten insane

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Please let gandara catch up a bit, I cba playing in t3 the week the Wv3-patch is supposed to go live.

Thank you!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Good fights this morning at AR borderland, it was fun biting the heels of the piken zerg with a 3 man group.

and props to dalzone for giving us the best couple of fights we had all morning, you guys are hard to bring down, made us sweat.

cheers.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

but Gandara are far from a night cap server, we have minimal coverage during those hours,

???

The fact that Gandara was ticking +450 points for 2 or 3 nights running during the last lockout shows Ganadara definitely doesnt have a nightcap right?… i think u should go back and read your fellow Gandys comments explaining how they intentionally organised to take advantage of nightcapping last week.

seeing as we don’t have the numbers to cover every map in Guilds and the freedom to get more than 1 or at most 2 through a queue on our own Borders or EB,

This is the same for Piken and probably AR also… we all have this issue.

Piken rarely even has ques on maps which we are busy even at primetime simply because we definitely have the lowest turnout across all maps. But that goes hand in hand with being the lowest realm populatoin in this tier. We are ranked ‘medium’ population and Ganadara is ranked ‘High to Full’ population.

Also loved the long fight at golanta where you guys kept running into that house. Our TS was like: “God, these freaking OCB are back at the house, get them!” Well played, for a little force you were very effective!

Yeah i was with u guys for that… what the hell were they doing! lol

It mustve been 15-20minutes of constant AR suicide lemmings throwing themselves into the Golanta blue circle to stop us capping it. All they achieved was giving us shedloads of bags and looking a bit clueless… wouldve been easier and better tactics to let us take it then recap in 5minutes when boss buff goes off.

The funny thing is was they probably outnumbered us if they had got organised lol

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

It mustve been 15-20minutes of constant AR suicide lemmings throwing themselves into the Golanta blue circle to stop us capping it. All they achieved was giving us shedloads of bags and looking a bit clueless… wouldve been easier and better tactics to let us take it then recap in 5minutes when boss buff goes off.

The funny thing is was they probably outnumbered us if they had got organised lol

It’s a valid tactic to stall the circle until reinforcements arrive. When it’s a fully upgraded 250 supp camp they’ll ofc want to protect it. When their waypoint at the keep is 30 seconds away and ours is a 2 min run, the idea is to wear the attackers down til they’re wiped. We capped the camp because I went and tagged their keep.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

… no giant guilds like you guys in the middle of your morning glory …

lol somebody get nail on pike hrhrhr

go go Gandara T4 waits for you

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

… no giant guilds like you guys in the middle of your morning glory …

lol somebody get nail on pike hrhrhr

go go Gandara T4 waits for you

Heheh this is all just reported to me I don’t play in the middle of the day whilst everyone is at work :P

Also yeah, I’d love to go back to T4 – TUP are fun to play against, if not impossible to

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

nooo guys please don’t leave us with lemmingozilla alone

If you want tactic against TUP just setup Guild Banquet for them and you will fight against drunk raid , believe me they will not resist free drinks

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Bethryn.4087

Bethryn.4087

Thousands of Branded Risen Destroyer Gandarans in full PvE Ascended gear with Legendaries in all slots were holding a human sacrifice to the Titans in Gandara Garrison during prime time.

“Hahaha, we have the strength of five hundred night caps and our server population is over the server limit, and you must worship Trahaerne as your god and take him on all your Personal Story missions!”

At this moment, no more than 5 brave, Low population, underlevelled, green-wearing, no night presence Piken Square with fifteen stacks of Outmanned forced their way into the keep using only their bare hands, and tried to disrupt the ritual.

But the Gandarans did fifteen Flame Legion salutes, then called upon Zhaitan, Kralkatorrik and Mordremoth all at once, and also their Dredge and Icebrood allies. And although each of the Piken Square completed their Slayer achievement for each of the enemy types, and completed all the Personal Story branches at once, even these brave heroes could not save Tyria from the Gandarans, and they had to tactically retreat.

The craven Gandarans hid behind their walls with their five hundred Superior Arrow Carts and two thousand Ballistae and performed their dark ritual, and all was lost.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

I wanna face Aurora Glade again. So close to T4! Piken has some nice guilds tho but having played a few times in the last weeks, i got more and more demotivated and angry at this format. It’s weird how much more fun the other tier was and i doubt anything has changed from Anets side so it must be the tier. The lag, cullign etc. is masive in this tier. I never experienced anything like it since launch. I think a tier back + WvW update might do wonders tho!

Was decently fun in EB the other night. Only map without queue which was weird. It’s one of the best maps and there is constant action but the lag/skill lag/culling etc. was really destroying the fun. The moments i didn’t have one of those issues, i had fun most def.

Shout out to Dark Horde for the GvG! That was fun!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

These nug on that picture only run 15 so not that many, oh and another 15 SPRT next to them and 15 SJFR 5 seconds away. Oh and also a non-guild group consisting of 15 scnd+tntd+… At least they don’t run more than 15 each.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

The prospect of Free Drinks lured me here especially if Khrum is buying

Ps. Dont give our weakness away

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)