Piken Square Vs Gandara Vs Augury Rock x3!

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

I wanna face Aurora Glade again. So close to T4! Piken has some nice guilds tho but having played a few times in the last weeks, i got more and more demotivated and angry at this format. It’s weird how much more fun the other tier was and i doubt anything has changed

FYI the final week we (Piken) were in T2 against SFR and JS we scored a total of about 25k and SFR about 350k… now thats called being utterly dominated and destroyed to the point of despair…

If u guys r having trouble with little Piken now and u wanna go up a tier then u got a whole world of pain to look forward to up there I can assure u

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

No worries Wam I will not mention cookies … ups

Btw what happen to Riverside did you wake up dragon or something? Seems they pushing hard this week.

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

I wanna face Aurora Glade again. So close to T4! Piken has some nice guilds tho but having played a few times in the last weeks, i got more and more demotivated and angry at this format. It’s weird how much more fun the other tier was and i doubt anything has changed

FYI the final week we (Piken) were in T2 against SFR and JS we scored a total of about 25k and SFR about 350k… now thats called being utterly dominated and destroyed to the point of despair…

If u guys r having trouble with little Piken now and u wanna go up a tier then u got a whole world of pain to look forward to up there I can assure u

But from what I understand some of the main guilds didn’t raid that week either.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Believe or not AR but during todays SM battle i got 3 exo in half an hour
Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

Piken rarely even has ques on maps which we are busy even at primetime simply because we definitely have the lowest turnout across all maps. But that goes hand in hand with being the lowest realm populatoin in this tier. We are ranked ‘medium’ population and Ganadara is ranked ‘High to Full’ population.

who is “High to Full” population? Gandara? you joking? 1 month no qeue in wvw or queu 2-5 min

who wanna go up a tier? we? :O no way. half of gandarian ppl leave server becouse best tiers is 4-5

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

You didn’t read my post, did you? The whole point of me wanting to go back to T4/5 is because there is A LOT less zerging/blobbing which results in less skill lag, culling etc. which results in more fun.

Having to deal with Piken has nothing to do with it. Heck, we won last week if you can still remember lol. To prove my point. We faced Piken back in T4 as well and it was a lot more fun and less zergy. So i’m pretty sure it’s just the tier and the way servers adapt to it.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Hilarity in the EBG JP as usual. Takes about 6-7 AR to kill one enemy player, and it takes 20+ of them to camp the puzzle. No skill lol

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

gj Dt 5 inc 1 time dead 3 time flee and 1 time regroup with gow is your style right?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

On Angry Rock tonight: 50 [Black] vs 35 [Hob] vs 15 Gandara.. Culling fest ftw. How people enjoy this is beyond me.. This time we managed to get more then 10 people online. Our guildevent ended early because we got hit by invisable trains all night.

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

You didn’t read my post, did you? The whole point of me wanting to go back to T4/5 is because there is A LOT less zerging/blobbing which results in less skill lag, culling etc. which results in more fun.

Having to deal with Piken has nothing to do with it. Heck, we won last week if you can still remember lol. To prove my point. We faced Piken back in T4 as well and it was a lot more fun and less zergy. So i’m pretty sure it’s just the tier and the way servers adapt to it.

They have been to t2 and been used to that way of playing. Cant blame them for it tbh. So now when in old Piken they favoured the fun of small scale encounters they now enjoy trains and forumposts where they bolster about the amount of badges they have they can use on nothing. In old Piken they had some truly awesome guilds (still got some though) like TUP and those people we even have on our own forums cause they are fun But those days are past. Zergs and blobs and 30 feet leashes is the way to go nowadays. Game favours it cause maps are small and chokepoints are few. You can carry more supply and need less siege on doors due to raw manpower.

Looks like Riverside maybe will take our spot (maybe) and its a good thing for both tiers I think since they are a server that is more used to this style of play. (EXCEPT REQ OFC<3).

Anyway, thanks for the not so fun night at AR borderlands today. HoB you hit like a tank with a attackchopper and jet mounted on it! BLAK, your numbers are impressive. Also thanks to LAR and ofc LOOT

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Everybody hates blobbing but everybody is doing it. Christ, guys. Please stop. We need to work to change the meta, not conform to it. This plague is moving down the tiers and soon everything will merely be a grass is greener situation, it won’t actually be any better anywhere else, on any other server in any other tier.

Scnd called early tonight because of so many connection issues and lag, plus boring blobs.

If you love this game and want to have fun, everybody is gonna have to do their part. /Pep talk.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Xzi.2083

Xzi.2083

On Angry Rock tonight: 50 [Black] vs 35 [Hob] vs 15 Gandara.. Culling fest ftw. How people enjoy this is beyond me.. This time we managed to get more then 10 people online. Our guildevent ended early because we got hit by invisable trains all night.

Will take it as a complement you thought we had 35, we topped out at 24 and less than that for the majority. Completely agree about the awful culling! Blak’s numbers were mighty to be sure, some OK fights at later on though once we adjusted our style a bit but no way were were taking anything in the zone. Certainly a challenging night for us, but fun nonetheless.

Tanks with a attackchopper and jet mounted on it guilds ftw

GL of Hand of Blood
Piken Square
www.handofblood.shivtr.com

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Will take it as a complement you thought we had 35, we topped out at 24 and less than that for the majority. Completely agree about the awful culling! Blak’s numbers were mighty to be sure, some OK fights at later on though once we adjusted our style a bit but no way were were taking anything in the zone. Certainly a challenging night for us, but fun nonetheless.

Tanks with a attackchopper and jet mounted on it guilds ftw

*Rollseyes
So predictable
I suppose your going to tell us the commander badge you had on didn’t attract a single pug. Meh.

Your right sabrewalrus, Its an arms race at the minute. If one server turns up with a blob then the other two follow suit shortly after. I actually had a lot more fun tonight running with 10-15 dius than i’ve had on gbl working around the blob led by lloa despite achieving kitten all and running into groups we had no real chance in hell of wiping.
Maybe everyone needs to just suck it up and accept losing to the blobs that show up and not stoop to their level. Its not like any of us actually want to go up a tier (I presume?) and it increases the chances of having good fights away from the blob. Blobbing up just guarantees crap fights for the evening even when your ‘winning’

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Emnel.1537

Emnel.1537

gj Dt 5 inc 1 time dead 3 time flee and 1 time regroup with gow is your style right?

II feel you man! I also run to the forums every time we kill XxX warband while having twice the numbers!

Oh, wai… I don’t!

We are happy to help you feel better about yourselves!

(edited by Emnel.1537)

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

DId you lost against the noobs ?:D

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Turx.6987

Turx.6987

*Rollseyes
So predictable
I suppose your going to tell us the commander badge you had on didn’t attract a single pug. Meh.

The commander badge we had on didn’t attract a single pug!

An up-and-down evening from our end, though some interesting three way fights in the SE of the map later on.

Roll on the end of culling anyway (and fingers crossed there are no “replacement” performance issues!)

Turx Stormcaller (Ele) – Turx of the Veil (Mes) – Hand of Blood [HoB]

Piken Square [EU]

in WvW

Rookni.2469

Think dangerdooms numbers is a bit exaggerated tbh, and I think he knows it aswell HoB is a class guild that play well together and I like your playstyle. You do not blob, zerg whatever. The times I encountered HoB this week they been alone. Your numbers are greater than our guild, but we are on a semi break until patch Needs to let people blow some steam elsewhere

The 3 way fight in SE part of AR map tonight was really fun. Huge BLAK presence on the bridge hitting full 25 HoB group. Gandara sitting with 15 people by the tunnel entrance hitting the last server to pull out from the fight. Was funny to watch

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Some skill lag today in Bay.
Gandara decided to work together.Good job though DYE..just..HOW MANY mesmers do you have?

Anyway Necrosis didn’t have many people in t he field tonight so we got our kitten handed to us many times.Won many battles helping Balkan Legion HoB and III

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Rookni.2469

Gandara decided to work together.Good job though DYE..just..HOW MANY mesmers do you have?

Did they pull their “portal wack´a´mole” trick again today? It is the most awesome thing ever

in WvW

Khrums.3765

What see ours style? Come to your border tomorrow evening when we have full raid.
Hope so Gandara will not drop so we have plenty fun if you not raid Thursdays.

After all I’m happy we cheer you up and all this whining about blobs and mighty squads and you get some loot, once. Probably you need focus more on pug and small groups like on us to build up morale. Any way good to know that ridiculous bunch of forum trolls have some teeth.

Well done IC didn’t saw you before in full raid , nice game play.

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in WvW

Posted by: Naero.4895

Naero.4895

Probably you need focus more on pug and small groups like on us to build up morale. Any way good to know that ridiculous bunch of forum trolls have some teeth.

Sorry to say that, but killing you guys is not such a great achievement to brag about or to build morale upon. In fact, Nem was pointing at the fact that you fleed when alone, but charged when having the backup zerg to cover your back and inc us 10 seconds later you did. Just a matter of style, actually, no trolling intended.

every time we kill XxX warband while having twice the numbers!

Twice the numbers? Lol, if it makes you feel better about yourselves!

[XxX] Once Were Noobs
Rea Mania- Human Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

We only actually hit you there cause at Redbriar you had help from 2 other Gandara guilds when you hit DT.. We (GoW) saw it and engaged and together with DT we wiped your “3” guilds. GoW ran between 12-17ppl this evening depending on what time and I can say we were almost always outnumbered. Despite that we are filled with alot of new members and XxX you hit us hard a couple of time, enjoyed those fights.

But you were in noway alone vs GoW & DT in that fight…

Also tnx to DyE while we were in Gandara Bl, couldnt match your numbers tonight for a proper fight hopefully we can soon enough.

Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

who is “High to Full” population? Gandara? you joking? 1 month no qeue in wvw or queu 2-5 min

Go to your character select screen, click the WORLD SELECTION button and check the current realm populations… i rest my case.

They have been to t2 and been used to that way of playing. Cant blame them for it tbh.

Ur making out that we have somehow introduced blobbing to both Gandara and AR… thats simply not true. We all know that AR run the most monster megazergs and u will hardly ever bump into a small groups of them. If anyone is to blame for an arms race in creating the most efficient blob then i suggest pointing at AR. I would estimate that our zergs/blobs/groups that run round in WvW under a commander badge r split 50/50 between guild groups or pug groups. So u cant blame this on Piken or Piken guilds…

I can honestly say that its extremely rare for ANY of our zergs to have more than 30 players present, on average theyre around 15-20.

What it really sounds like people r hating is the blob initial attack which involves stacking, buffing then charging in stealth and bombing into the enemy zerg. ultimately this inital hit causes carnage and downs half of the enemy team. If ur talking about us introducing this style of play to this tier then id probably agree with u cos thats exactly how the higher tiers play.

I would also agree that we have probably introduced more efficient and effective blobs simply cos we needed to learn fast to survive

And fyi our blob attacks r not even close to as powerful as it is in tiers 1 and 2…!

(edited by Endemonadia.8593)

in WvW

Khrums.3765

Probably you need focus more on pug and small groups like on us to build up morale. Any way good to know that ridiculous bunch of forum trolls have some teeth.

Sorry to say that, but killing you guys is not such a great achievement to brag about or to build morale upon. In fact, Nem was pointing at the fact that you fleed when alone, but charged when having the backup zerg to cover your back and inc us 10 seconds later you did. Just a matter of style, actually, no trolling intended.

Yep sorry to disappoint you guys today, looking for more action when we don’t have to play defensive any more.

About your game style cant tell much didn’t saw you in equal fight. So no achievement taken or given. Lets see next time

in WvW

Posted by: Bozzilla.6380

Bozzilla.6380

Well done IC didn’t saw you before in full raid , nice game play.

Thanks! very hard border tonight but very funny!

Bozzilla [IC] Insert Coin – Gandara -

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Yep sorry to disappoint you guys today, looking for more action when we don’t have to play defensive any more.

About your game style cant tell much didn’t saw you in equal fight. So no achievement taken or given. Lets see next time

wait for me next time Khrum :d
they use very simple script:
1. use invisibility , mesmers and close eyes
2.If something went wrong go to forum and cry
3. go to step 1

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in WvW

Posted by: bata.4091

bata.4091

gandara lets build 1 hard server transfere to piken all wvw guilds and join us

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

I hope your ego is around igloo shaped tent now. What does not make you strong will make you hard, right dude?

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Khrums: Noooo not the tactical keg! Hope DT are going well still boyo.

Reminds me of the time months back now, one of the last times we fought AR, we setup a banquet at a hole in their own BL, we owned and defended garrison quite well. I told the guys drink a few times from the keg, cause if you dodge, you fall over drunk – would make the fights more interesting…. Cue several guys actually drinking from it too much stacking it – leading to a 100% miss chance on every attack for the duration. Needless to say much fun ensued

Hows the matchup going folks.. /wave @ all <except sylas>

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

Anyway Necrosis didn’t have many people in t he field tonight so we got our kitten handed to us many times.Won many battles helping Balkan Legion HoB and III

We were a bit heavy on numbers and ran with 3-4 mesmers, but we still had a hard time holding our stuff because there were 2-4 PS groups and ofc AR to worry about.

The last bay fight was messy. We knew PS had like everyone inside + sieged up lord’s room and since WvW was nearby, we lifted them up. Then you all charged at us at the northern cliff and it was pretty much a lagfest and many of us died because we were stacking on top of a mostly invisible HoB train. Other than that, we got some nice fights throughout the evening.
Even Nug&co. paid a brief visit to the map, probably escaping the horrors of our Branded Risen Destroyer friends.

Ravezaar.4951:

Also tnx to DyE while we were in Gandara Bl, couldnt match your numbers tonight for a proper fight hopefully we can soon enough.

Thank you too, but the map was AR border!

Rookni.2469:

Did they pull their “portal wack´a´mole” trick again today? It is the most awesome thing ever.

Eeh, that stuff is still kinda experimental and works better when we run on smaller scale, like on monday in Piken border, or last thursday when we had like 8 mesmers + few others :P

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

(edited by MorkZe.4321)

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

gandara lets build 1 hard server transfere to piken all wvw guilds and join us

So basically your saying, you liked the queues in Piken before some left and you enjoyed playing in the upper tiers with mega blobs? Thankfully most of Gandara WvW guilds hate playing in big groups

in WvW

drongas.4189

Go to your character select screen, click the WORLD SELECTION button and check the current realm populations… i rest my case.

u know world selection show pve ppls to? transfer to us, and u will see. peace

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Gaudrath.6725

Gaudrath.6725

Everybody hates blobbing but everybody is doing it. Christ, guys. Please stop. We need to work to change the meta, not conform to it. This plague is moving down the tiers and soon everything will merely be a grass is greener situation, it won’t actually be any better anywhere else, on any other server in any other tier.

Scnd called early tonight because of so many connection issues and lag, plus boring blobs.

If you love this game and want to have fun, everybody is gonna have to do their part. /Pep talk.

I agree, but it’s not going to happen unless ANet gives us some hard counters for zerging, solid tools for commanders and starts encouraging more diverse tactics than “bunch up and hit ’em”.

I used to do large scale alliance PvP in EvE Online, and that’s where I learned two things:

1. People love to group up when the fight is on
2. There is no supercomputer server cluster in the world which can match the number of people grouping up when the fight is on.

CCP, the company which runs EvE, has made a very flexible server structure which is actually counted as a supercomputer, with top of the line hardware and everything, capable of supporting a few hundred players in a single battle…

… and I’ve been in alliance fights numbering about 1500+ players trying to duke it out in a lag infested quagmire. Someone astutely noted then, if devs make a system that can support up to 1000 players in a battle, there will be at least 1001 players fighting.

That’s just human nature and there is no way to coordinate it out. ANet needs to make a better system that makes zerging inefficient and dangerous. Only way.

Uthgar Stormbringer, elementalist
Sigurd Greymane, guardian
~ Piken

in WvW

Centrix.4065

So basically your saying, you liked the queues in Piken before some left and you enjoyed playing in the upper tiers with mega blobs? Thankfully most of Gandara WvW guilds hate playing in big groups

Ahaha good joke

Or were you serious?

Even Nug&co. paid a brief visit to the map, probably escaping the horrors of our Branded Risen Destroyer friends.

We were jumping between the maps pretty frequently so I don’t really remember which moment you’re referring to. And who are these destroyer ppl you’re talking about?

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Prepare for twin humiliation, Piken Square.

We are still waiting for this Humiliation.

in WvW

Rookni.2469

They have been to t2 and been used to that way of playing. Cant blame them for it tbh.

Ur making out that we have somehow introduced blobbing to both Gandara and AR… thats simply not true. We all know that AR run the most monster megazergs and u will hardly ever bump into a small groups of them. If anyone is to blame for an arms race in creating the most efficient blob then i suggest pointing at AR. I would estimate that our zergs/blobs/groups that run round in WvW under a commander badge r split 50/50 between guild groups or pug groups. So u cant blame this on Piken or Piken guilds…

I can honestly say that its extremely rare for ANY of our zergs to have more than 30 players present, on average theyre around 15-20.

What it really sounds like people r hating is the blob initial attack which involves stacking, buffing then charging in stealth and bombing into the enemy zerg. ultimately this inital hit causes carnage and downs half of the enemy team. If ur talking about us introducing this style of play to this tier then id probably agree with u cos thats exactly how the higher tiers play.

I would also agree that we have probably introduced more efficient and effective blobs simply cos we needed to learn fast to survive

And fyi our blob attacks r not even close to as powerful as it is in tiers 1 and 2…!

Relax. As I said. I dont blame you for it. And please. I only categorize it as zerg or blob from my point of view. From what I have experienced so far in the game. I have not been t1 or t2, and if its even worse there, then I have seen the highest rank I want to see in this game tbh.

Yes AR zergs are bigger, and they dont do fancy stuff cause they can just move over you due to size, the thing with Pikens is that you have good guilds. You then set up two of these guilds together. You then apply your tactics to them like invis, movement etc. When we then meet you with only 12 – 15 people.. Well, you know what will happen We are simply not used to it. And with the current culling and stuff, those numbers kills the fun for a smaller group. As I said. I do not blame you for it, since you have adapted to this. And for all I know it was the other way around in higher tiers. You getting overrun by even bigger groups.

This has resulted in alot of guilds in Gandara cut down on events or put events on pause until patch day where hopefully Anet will promote more group play Again resulting in what is left of players to just ball up and defend what we can defend.

We have proven that we could win in this tier and while that was fun I hope that if we have more weeks together, that smaller groups will be more common during prime time. I just hope it for the sake of fun in this game. Or that the patch brings some wonders. Yeah. That will happen!

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Looks like Riverside maybe will take our spot (maybe) and its a good thing for both tiers I think since they are a server that is more used to this style of play. (EXCEPT REQ OFC<3).

<3

I’d prefer going down a few tiers tbh.
Not much action from our side in Wv3 these days. Ppl waiting for the patch to come and honestly I dont think the patch will bring us back to what we were in January.
Zergs are being buffed again and the Realm-XP contribution system will buff zerging even more.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

Gandara should stand down a little bit, lose about 7K points so that we fight Riverside next week, I miss the riverside grub killers…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqb3id0ZZU

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in WvW

Posted by: MorkZe.4321

MorkZe.4321

Centrix.4065:

We were jumping between the maps pretty frequently so I don’t really remember which moment you’re referring to.

When you were clearing the lord room of AR’s Bay, we came in and got the perfect opportunity to engage on you and we managed to steal the cap. You still had time to come in again though and I think Necr portaled you into inner where we then got wiped on the wall. I guess you got called elsewhere after that.

Centrix.4065:

And who are these destroyer ppl you’re talking about?

I referred to this hilarious post by Bethryn, go read the rest of it :P

[DYE] – Dry Your Eyes | Gandara
Rottis – Mesmer | Hyrskytin – Engineer | Rullakebab – Warrior

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065:

We were jumping between the maps pretty frequently so I don’t really remember which moment you’re referring to.

When you were clearing the lord room of AR’s Bay, we came in and got the perfect opportunity to engage on you and we managed to steal the cap. You still had time to come in again though and I think Necr portaled you into inner where we then got wiped on the wall. I guess you got called elsewhere after that.

Centrix.4065:

And who are these destroyer ppl you’re talking about?

I referred to this hilarious post by Bethryn, go read the rest of it :P

Oh yeah I remember that one. When that happened I thought u guys were just hiding really well, but apparently it was just lucky timing :P We got through the outer walls just in time, but indeed got portaled in to the inner walls.

http://www.twitch.tv/censtudios/b/380080625 @ 1:26:30

I thought u guys would come back after that wipe though, but you didn’t o:

These nug on that picture only run 15 so not that many, oh and another 15 SPRT next to them and 15 SJFR 5 seconds away. Oh and also a non-guild group consisting of 15 scnd+tntd+… At least they don’t run more than 15 each.

You will see us move and take objectives seperate 90% of the time
We will see you move and take objectives zerging 90% of the time

If you guys didn’t outman us most of the time we wouldn’t have to be cautious attacking a keep with just 15. So obviously, we get some reinforcements. And with all the siege you have we could use a hand… It’s really not that weird to get reinforcements on an objective that is well-guarded. Just sounds more like QQ to me tbh.

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Fre.8293

Fre.8293

I hope your ego is around igloo shaped tent now. What does not make you strong will make you hard, right dude?

Talking about women here? :-)

Rudy Smits
[DIUS]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Welcome to Guild Wars 2 Tier 1 (but it works for T3 ^^) WvW, please read the FAQ :

- Some otherwise inoffensive words or terms are considered insults in WvW, because they’re here loud innuendos and personal attacks. Therefore, words like coverage, server warfare, community, guilds, fairplay, timezones and primetime for example, should not be written or said lightly. These words have a loud meaning here, please use with extra care.

- It is strongly suggested to imply server population shortage as soon as you’re running out of arguments. It is fair to state than any servers having victories over the course is winning because their population have a lot more free time than your server’s. Having people playing the game during the night or morning is also a unfair privilege, as soon as you’re making assumptions please consider involving these people in the conversation.

- How the game is meant to play isn’t how it should be played : every guild should meet and fight in open field with even numbers. If a group of individuals is caught trying to get advantage of terrain, walls, buffs or anything involving game mechanics, you must immediatlely get his guild name and accuse the whole guild of blatant cheating / exploit.

- Any grouping of 12 or more individuals is considered a blob and should be heavily despised because it voluntarily degrades people’s gameplay by creating lag and culling. If you see someone running to you in WvW, please immediately make a quick count at how many people you have around you right now, alert him and advise him to move along.

- Some guilds are more important than others. If a person bears a “famous” guild name in his forum signature, you must adress to him with respect, deference and use Sire as a sign of allegiance. If you’re in an important guild, be arrogant, pretentious and pretend everyone should know about your awesome guild’s reputation and fame over the ages, otherwise you won’t get any respect.

because it’s so close to the reality…

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

You will see us move and take objectives seperate 90% of the time

True i guess, but 90% of the time you only manage to take supply camps or spawn towers, the 10% of the time you guys do move together and blob up are the only times that matter because that’s when you go for a keep or tower.

We will see you move and take objectives zerging 90% of the time

Well we’re a server that heavily relies on its pugs, even more now most of our guilds are taking a break till the patch, your organized guilds can easily wipe a smal pug group so yeah sometimes we have to blob up.

If you guys didn’t outman us most of the time we wouldn’t have to be cautious attacking a keep with just 15. So obviously, we get some reinforcements.

Rofl. Mad we come together with some people to defend a keep/tower? And by the way we don’t get a queue on gbl before 7p.m. gmt.

And with all the siege you have we could use a hand… It’s really not that weird to get reinforcements on an objective that is well-guarded. Just sounds more like QQ to me tbh.

If there are ~50 angry russians showing up in your bl with 5+ golems every day and they get inner gates to 50% before we can even get 15 people inside the keep, the only solution is to be prepared and siege it up.

I’m not QQing, actually I’ve really enjoyed these past 3 weeks, it’s a nice challenge. Blobbing is a valid tactic and, let’s be honest, every server in the first 3 tiers does it but things like this

are just lies.

Also pikens, stop QQing about nightcapping, this is wvw, a 24/7 match. This game is about coverage and Gandara is lucky we have some people who want to stay up late to fight at night. You can have 695/tick for 3 hours at your primetime, but if you have 0 the rest of the time you’ll end up in T8.

And about the “very high” popuplation, i can only say we have a lot of pve players that aren’t even remotely interested in wvw and the last time I checked you don’t get points/tally for the amount of temples that are open. Most of the times we’ve only got a queue on gbl at primetime and that’s maximum 15 minutes. Also with that “very high” population also come a “very high” transfer fee so it reduces the chance good guilds come to Gandara.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

Have we come to a conclussion during the last 3 weeks forum discussion, wich server has the lowest WvW population? Seems it is a close race between PS and Gan

VII – AG

in WvW

Caid.4932

Im going to have to insist its AR just to be an argumentative jerk

[Dius]

in WvW

drongas.4189

something new every day

Attachments:

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Have we come to a conclussion during the last 3 weeks forum discussion, wich server has the lowest WvW population? Seems it is a close race between PS and Gan

Now now, lets not force a decision to be made, the deep and thoughout discussions deserve the chance to come to a conclusion in their own time.

Just to input, the 300 strong Gandara 5am morning zerg is disgusting, and the 900 strong AR midday golem rushing is just downright cheating. Both of your servers should be scrapped from the ladder completely for such foul play.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

gandara lol
1.5 hour on your map, lost 3 t3 keeps and most towers
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw009.1363887534.jpg
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/gw008.1363887573.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

gandara lol

Thats okay, If I were you guys I too would login earlier to avoid my #YOLObus of nothing but PUGS which has stopped you guys from taking anything on the map apart from breakout towers and maybe 1 keep if you get lucky for about 4 days despite your mega blobz. <3

Normally I don’t troll but you guys are so fun and so I thought I couldn’t resist!

Also; Kudos to HoB last night, you guys like a choo choo train D; Dius did have a fair amount of fun last night with our 12 man Dius squad picking stragglers off in that 3 way =)

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Caid.4932

gandara lol

Gz on outnumbering us 5 billion : 1, surprised it took an hour and a half with your 52 omega golems / superior trebs / superior rams / whatever-siege-you-used to take it. (I might have no idea what siege you used but I know there was DEFINITELY 52 of them)

(figured i’d put your reply in to save you the hassle)
Oh no there was only 3 of us! and we used only 1 normal ram per keep like good little wvw’ers while the filthy, smelly gandaran horde (at least 100 of them) hid behind their superior arrow carts like the dirty cowards they are. We fought them off valiantly wiping them over and over with our crazy pvp skills.
Lolity lol lol rofl other-laugh-related-memes

(That covers everything i guess, did i do it right?)

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)