Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock Rnd 2

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

@Phule.1968 I can’t answer to that since we’ve moved on Augury Rock 1week ago and i don’t know all the guilds present here.

edit: apparently they are a small structure, but keep in mind that all the guild present here work as one ;p

Ok, was just asking out of curiosity as I saw them doin suspicious stuff around Bay watergate area right under my nose. Wished I had fraps so I could show but I don’t. Well I hope I don’t see something fishy like that again.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

With [LdF] and [NOM] on Augury now I feel like I’m fighting Fort Ranik all over again.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

It looks like there are people out again who just like to ruin everybody’s fun. Several players from guilds Parental Advisory Explicit PVP (PAEP), SR and DoA (got just the tags of them) just happened to find themselves inside Lord’s room at Hill’s Keep. They would have took it while we were checking walls to see why is keep contested if not for our eagle-eyes elementalist who noticed Lord’s health bar falling fast.

We have had that keep for 6 hours at that moment and if a very patient mesmer was inside he must have had perma-stealth as I and other guildies have run around that keep a hundred times sieging it up and upgrading it. I hope Arena-net starts doing something about this kind of cheaters.

http://i.imgur.com/ntbVz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YtL3E.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RBnSH.jpg

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Piken isn’t the only server to celebrate the holidays I get the feeling these commanders thought Santa was only out on Christmas to visit them.

What they are trying to say is that Pikens guilds were not active because of holidays.
Piken without guilds is like a fish out of water, and about as threathening too.

Other servers generaly don´t rely on their guilds as much, so they usualy will have easier time even when most of the guilds go inactive.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in WvW

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

It looks like there are people out again who just like to ruin everybody’s fun. Several players from guilds Parental Advisory Explicit PVP (PAEP), SR and DoA (got just the tags of them) just happened to find themselves inside Lord’s room at Hill’s Keep. They would have took it while we were checking walls to see why is keep contested if not for our eagle-eyes elementalist who noticed Lord’s health bar falling fast.

We have had that keep for 6 hours at that moment and if a very patient mesmer was inside he must have had perma-stealth as I and other guildies have run around that keep a hundred times sieging it up and upgrading it. I hope Arena-net starts doing something about this kind of cheaters.

http://i.imgur.com/ntbVz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YtL3E.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RBnSH.jpg

I know this guilds, I will check with them

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Other servers generaly don´t rely on their guilds as much, so they usualy will have easier time even when most of the guilds go inactive.

You should recognise that as a weakness with this week being a good opportunity to work on it instead of writing this week off as a failure in advance.
You have enough good players, working well together (and sheer numbers, though i know you’ll disagree on that point) to compete with AR and us.
Not trying to be condescending but the PS ive been fighting for the past week is good enough to win this match.
Also cheers for checking them guilds out Cruswald, its appreciated

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Belladonna Shylock.6187

Belladonna Shylock.6187

An interesting fact: I was just told to stop attacking Piken because there was a truce between Piken and Gandara in EB. This message came from a member of the WvW guild on Gandara server. Very discouraging to see this coming from the Gandara server.

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Ignore them and smack the kitten out of Piken :P

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

I (gandaran) was in EBG and i didn’t see any truce, we were just hitting Augury because they are leading, just like they did to us last week.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Alright firstly don’t go pointing accusations at my Guild without consulting me, first… I am not aware of any Alliances or Truces or anything that would stop me from attacking Piken anywhere, in fact just before I logged off for the night, our Guild had very nearly taken PS Garrison and had taken PS Hills…

Whoever is saying this, I’ll either talk to them, tell them it’s not on, and resume slaughtering Pikeys left right and centre, or slaughter you for lying. Certainly I’ve never spared Pikey some death and destruction in EBG priorly…
Also in either case, because we’re on the same server, you come to ME and talk to me before you go saying things about my Guild behind my back on the Forums, you wait until the morning then shout your head off at me if need be. Confirm things and look into them before you report to the public and other servers things said in passing – for all we know he/she could have just meant we should be focusing AR atm due to the score difference…

Only an idiot would be looking out for things said in team chat, then quickly run to the forums thinking ‘omgomgomg look what this dude said, quickly I must post it!’ without checking anything beforehand; I am/was pretty sure you are/were not an idiot.

At any rate as soon as I get on tomorrow, which I won’t be for a bit, because I fit my new motherboard, I will personally have words with both you and whoever this guy way, Belladonna.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

Nice clear fast response Eze, can nothing but respect you as my leader =)
Would have complained myself as a proud member of [WvW], but would not have been anything near as firm as you.

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Posted by: Belladonna Shylock.6187

Belladonna Shylock.6187

Well, I find it hypocritical for us (Gandara) to get worked up over an alliance (see last week’s match-up) and then turn around and start making alliances ourselves, FOR ANY REASON.

Second, when the player private messages you to laugh and say i don’t care…it makes it into a bigger deal.

Therefore, I’m calling our server out on this. Will post screen shot of conversation if you further doubt.

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

Well, I find it hypocritical for us (Gandara) to get worked up over an alliance (see last week’s match-up) and then turn around and start making alliances ourselves, FOR ANY REASON.

Second, when the player private messages you to laugh and say i don’t care…it makes it into a bigger deal.

Therefore, I’m calling our server out on this. Will post screen shot of conversation if you further doubt.

Would really want to know that name, but let Eze handle it.
I know that we have discussed (at least on gandara forum and also in some guilds) that we would never want to make alliances.
Also anyone would realize that if such a deal was true, Gandara would indeed be the biggest hypocrits, and Piken would just sink lower in opinion since they would make such an alliance again, with a server they had made alliance against previously.

My thought is either he was trolling you, he was an infiltrator from another server that recently joined the guild (which I hope not since that would be spying and far worse than an alliance in my opinion), or a misunderstanding (which I doubt since you have screenshot).

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Ignore him, most of Piken were unhappy to say the least about the temporary ‘unofficial’ alliance last matchup, and given the response it received noone who is in any way involved with our wvw community would even entertain the thought of another. (especially one with Gandara ;P) Happy fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Some wall climbers on Gandara Borderlands this morning. With a tag [CHOC] from Augury.

edit. 2nd try was in larger numbers. most seem to be wearing the same tag.

Attachments:

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Not one to accuse without solid proof of exploiting, but a few hours into reset this week that [CHOC] guild had 2 members standing around in outer bay, hanging, roleplaying looking for a cat near the supply depot. We were stunned as we ran through bay to proceed north, so we slaughtered them, ate the cat and moved on. Note: outer bay had no holes and hadnt for several hours.

Each server has dubious characters to say the least, its a crying shame that people feel the need to resort to cheating in any form.. They taste much sweeter when they die too.

Lets get passed this piken formed an alliance with AR nonsense shall we – reality was it was 3-4 commanders on each server for half a day deciding not to attack things owned by each other. No way shape or form does that reflect a servers decision. PS: we all do it subconsciously anyways – in that, we focus 2nd if in 1st to keep them close to 3rd so its more appealing for 3rd to focus 2nd etc etc.

Lets make this week a bit more civil shall we. We’ve enjoyed many civil weeks up until we came across elona (bigger servers more chance of kitten) whose attitude stank. You should read the german forums, always bad mouthing the other servers. So many closed threads.

Looking forward to a weeks good smush.

Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

Each server has dubious characters to say the least, its a crying shame that people feel the need to resort to cheating in any form.. They taste much sweeter when they die too.

It’s a kitten shame, 1 small group or even 1 person ruins the reputation for an entire server. Would really love if Anet made it exploit free, so we would know it was honest work from all.

in WvW

Phule.1968

Some wall climbers on Gandara Borderlands this morning. With a tag [CHOC] from Augury.

edit. 2nd try was in larger numbers. most seem to be wearing the same tag.

That’s the same guild I saw doin suspicious stuff around bay watergate, yesterday, right below my nose. I was up on the battlements using the cannon there when one of em glitched across the wall and started fighting the guard on the other side. I later went down there to see if I could make the same jump, absolutely impossible to do something similar without some kind of exploit. So it would be nice if someone on AR side could talk some sense into these guys or they’ll prolly gonna have to go and buy a new game box. If they don’t get server an IP ban ofc, then it doesn’t matter.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Oh is it by the waterwall in Bay that they manage to glitch in? I kept finding those few CHOC’s in Bay saturday morning with nothing breached and none of them a mesmer…… Wondered where they were glitching through.

The annoying thing is that they were not even being subtle about it and were just rather cynically killing all our internal siege so it would be easier to cap.

Lurch
Gandara

(edited by Lurch.9517)

in WvW

Posted by: Jal.5894

Jal.5894

We had a bunch of AR glitching past Garrison water gate last night too in Piken BL. Reported 8-9 names, most unguilded

HoB – Aurora Glade (EU) [ ex- Piken Square (EU) ]

in WvW

Posted by: Lianna.6980

Lianna.6980

That seems like an accusation to me. I spent last week tracking down exploiters when I was told about them by a friend on Piken and reporting them, so please don’t put me in the same boat as folks cheating their way to the top.

It is good to know that Gandara WvW fighters have friends amongst Piken WvW fighters who provide them with enough data about current situation. Interserver communication full of spydata on server squads movement is a key to win WvW battles, right?

in WvW

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

It is good to know that Gandara WvW fighters have friends amongst Piken WvW fighters who provide them with enough data about current situation. Interserver communication full of spydata on server squads movement is a key to win WvW battles, right?

Because it’s completely ridiculous for people to have friends on other servers. Take off the tinfoil hat, seriously.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in WvW

Phule.1968

Oh is it by the waterwall in Bay that they manage to glitch in? I kept finding those few CHOC’s in Bay saturday morning with nothing breached and none of them a mesmer…… Wondered where they were glitching through.

The annoying thing is that they were not even being subtle about it and were just rather cynically killing all our internal siege so it would be easier to cap.

Exactlly, I believe they know pretty much that what they’re doing is not correct and there to be used in such a manner, but they simply don’t care and play it like it’s fairplay and all. I just want em to disappear so we get to play with likeminded people who actually prefer to knock down a wall or a door instead.

in WvW

Posted by: Cymru.3942

Cymru.3942

Looks like it is going to be another close week!

Early odds at the bookies

AR – Last weeks outsiders are making an early statement currently Evens favourites to come home in 1st place with the help of a few old Fort Ranik Guilds some early indications though that they may have fed pork pies to the other runners this week with some suspicious behavior spotted at the stables….

PS – Again made some early running on reset have they gone to fast too soon sweeping all before them they are slowly starting to get pegged back odds currently 3 to 1 lets hope they have the stamina to mount a challenge after the final turn too much Christmas Pudding may affect thier legs though

Gandara Slow out of the starting gate (and out of bed most days) but can they make a comback currently this weeks outside chance but always capable of sneaking up on the rails down the home straight! current odds of 3 to 1

It is still anybodies race folks!…although as last week New Year Celebrations may just affect the outcome of the race but who cares looks like being a fun close week again!

/salute

Ghiho of Gandara (WvW Guild)
You snooze you lose

in WvW

Tortun.5946

That seems like an accusation to me. I spent last week tracking down exploiters when I was told about them by a friend on Piken and reporting them, so please don’t put me in the same boat as folks cheating their way to the top.

Totally, I really enjoy spending time helping find and reporting exploiters who are hurting your score which means I miss out on the key battles you speak of.

At least it’s just a friend and I’m not sharing vital information with let’s say three commanders on the other server to affect the course of events for let’s say 12 hours or so. In order to lock out another server from scoring

If that’s the way you feel, I’ll stop the search in reporting the people affecting your score and enjoyment of the game with exploits.

in WvW

Tortun.5946

It was ONE person that messaged you. Yesterday at 8amish I got called a Lazy Kitten because I wouldn’t help destroy a ram in EB going in to a tower; a tower that my small group obtained by claiming a camp, building a golem and knocking the door down ALONE…. then we destroyed the rams that he FAILED to finish killing lol

But when our keep in EB was under attack he took it upon himself to call us the Lazy Kittens at Anza or wherever we were at the time. In the end I let him know we wouldn’t be helping just to get him hot under the collar but we did, the thieves took down the balista and ram whilst he was merrily berating his fellow Gandarans.

Check with the majority of players before you take one players word for it, one player out of a multitude of old timers who will happily tell you that any red name on the map will be attacked, maimed and slaughtered on sight…. unless you’re feeling generous in the jumping puzzle

in WvW

Posted by: Unrelent.5734

Unrelent.5734

Thanks for the reporting Belladonna, this person has been kicked from our guild!
However I prefer that you try to contact us in-game first next time!
Good luck everyone and cya on the battlefield!

Unrelent Lawbringer
Battlemaster of the UnderWorld Battalion[WvW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

E-P-I-C battles in SM, unfortunatly heavy lagg AR had SM, then piken for 5 minutes, then we for 5 minutes and now AR has it again…

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

Quite an exciting match already! It seems that Piken Square really wants to prevent Gandara from gaining points aswell. But don’t worry, if AR agrees, you will end up 2nd, just behind us.

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Quite an exciting match already! It seems that Piken Square really wants to prevent Gandara from gaining points aswell. But don’t worry, if AR agrees, you will end up 2nd, just behind us.

What do you mean by that o.0?

Tonight has been brutal on PS borderlands. Gandara stopped what… 5? 6? AR breakout events. Massive three way fights around Bluebriar there and Piken, maybe you should watch your back wall ;P.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

Enough of the alliance references, that was last week, this is a whole new war!

I spent a bit of time in Gandara borders tonight, where we came up against TUP and is it.. TDNA? Thats entirely wrong, but something like that. The organisation between those two guilds is fantastic. Even when we looked like we had it under wraps, suddenly we didn’t!

I was trying out my guardian today, and I don’t think I will again XD I think I’ll stick with ranger and Necromancer

Wamgor, are you an Asura?

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: Woodsman Silencio.9361

Woodsman Silencio.9361

What do you mean by that o.0?

I think he means to say:
1st place Gandara
2nd place PS
3rd place AR

But somehow i have the feeling that AR is not agreeing to this….
We might have to do some agressive negociations with PS and AR to get this score. I think that is best way.

Co-founder and Co-leader of: Global Guild of Dark.

(edited by Woodsman Silencio.9361)

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Had fun tonight in PS with our GG raid. Good fights against Gnou, NOM, LDF, SoW from AR, and Dius and YaK from Gandara. Although, Gandara definitely had me worried when I had GG through the outer Hills gate with no defenders around, and suddenly had shouts of 4 golems at south bay. So had to pull the entire raid off of hills siege to go and wipe you guys just as you got to Inner, great fight, more of the same for the rest of this week please You guys got us a few times as well though, so thankfully AFTL came back to help us cap Hills while I had your zerg busy down at Lake/Lowlands.

And, fortunately, didn’t see too much exploiting either, which is great! A few wall jumpers, but their guilds have already been mentioned in this thread, so i won’t throw accusations around.

Regards

GG

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

(edited by Snowstorm.3897)

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

Whichever member of TUP I just fought about 10 mins ago outside Bluewater, that was fun.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

Whichever member of TUP I just fought about 10 mins ago outside Bluewater, that was fun.

You the female norn thief running malice signet?

in WvW

Luranni.9470

You the female norn thief running malice signet?

Don’t run malice in WvW.

Was a flame-throwing Charr if that’s any help.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Which Race/class from TUP? we are not sure which member you on about

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Corben.3489

Corben.3489

If your opponent was a Charr FT-engie, it was probably me.

Nice fights in Gandara-BL this evening btw. Hope u guys aren’t avoiding TUP now…we still need more fights (and lootbags)

(edited by Corben.3489)

in WvW

Luranni.9470

Nice fights in Gandara-BL this evening. Hope u guys aren’t avoiding TUP now…we still need more fights (and lootbags)

Sounds right. I was killing the veteran dude outside bluewater before chaos ensued with me trying to stop you killing my lowbie mate lol.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

Nice fights in Gandara-BL this evening. Hope u guys aren’t avoiding TUP now…we still need more fights (and lootbags)

Ah then who’s the female norn thief that runs malice signet? I sat on their face thinking it was you, apologise on my behalf if you would =)

in WvW

Luranni.9470

Ah then who’s the female norn thief that runs malice signet? I sat on their face thinking it was you, apologise on my behalf if you would =)

I had a moment near Hills when I was happily fighting a TUP warrior then two more turned up. I died then rallied like 3 times instantly off stupid mobs lol.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

I had a moment near Hills when I was happily fighting a TUP warrior then two more turned up. I died then rallied like 3 times instantly off stupid mobs lol.

Nah the teabagging incident was in bay, what a mystery. Anyway, won’t be at my comp tomorrow so happy new years to all, have a good’un.

in WvW

Tortun.5946

I signed off ages ago with the intent on getting sleep and I have to say GW2 ruined my sleep patterns!!!! I CAN’T SLEEP!!! Wahhhh

in WvW

Posted by: Sjet.7092

Sjet.7092

Heh, one of those was me, we totally did that on purpose =(

Macharial | The Unlikely Plan [TUP] | Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Nah Luranni was on about when it was luranni vs Tic Tac a bit outside hills… then me and dave jumped in… killed lurani 3 times rallied? in a row thanks to the wolves that were pulled

Cheers for the fights tonight guys… both Gandara & AR found plenty of zergs to fight.

It did seem you brought everyone in the zone to deal with us at times Gandara, and especially to try kick us out. However A bit dissapointed that Gandara’s Zerg stopped fighting us and some of them looked like they switched zone even though we was on gandara borderland. Our numbers was about 15+ give or take as it changes over evening, being kind your numbers appeared to be 50-75 at times against us with alot of culling issues.

Before we get again accused of just focussing you gandara… and ignoring our “buddies” augury … We visited every map tonight, Piken + GD bl mainly against GD ofc, and EB & AR againt AR zerg.

Plenty of epic battles all round, last fight was alrite @ briars, wiped you with our 5 + friendlies… then one had to afk, and it was too much for four peeps, it didnt help that we had a idiot on piken’s side who had bought upgrade fortify walls on briars starving it of supply… i mean buying that is only to troll as its not needed and person who bought it had no intention of staying and defending till complete. Supply > upgrades… there is no hope for some people learning when and when not to upgrade <3

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did Starting to even recognise enemy guilds now, which was impossible when we fought elona…

Kind Regards
TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Nah some Silly Gandarans thought it would be fun to start on AR despite being out gunned on our own Borderland so we were fighting against two forces because some folks decided to poke a hornets nest. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Guild [CHOC] from Augury visiting again on Gandara borderlands, ported into a tower and to Etheron Hills. All inner and outer doors/walls untouched. Was just in time to save hills from capping.
I’m starting to wonder why i bother try stopping them or reporting them to Anet…

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Decent fights last night on (was it AR BL ?) Bad luck on the Golems getting caught just outside of Dawns as we were about to cata the walls and it was a pretty even three way fight with KA AFTL and others wiping out three way fights in Bay and getting pushed back off Garrison repeatedly.

More of this pls

Really pretty even though I felt like AR really had the numbers to get hills back (or attempt it) but just sat back in Garrison for way too long .

Still fun night good going all

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Phule.1968

Last night I had ickle lag culling kitten to handle, worst was when AR decided to open one of the garrison doors in Gandara BL. At first I didn’t see anyone, then a few and then BOOM… Flattened out within milliseconds.. so I went wtf.. Released and ran back to fight from a bit safer distance. Fix the darned Culling issues A-net.

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

Not bad skirmishing in GBL this morning until some irritating French exploiters glitched into Longview and took it (Full T3 Fort) I went and made a cup of tea .. when I returned after 3 minutes Fort was Blue (had not been aggroed before I went afk) and there was no rams at door or catas outside/behind. I am gonna assume its these same ‘people’ from CHOC as hopefully there are not any other scumbag cheating losers on AR. The shame is that if as seems quite likely AR win this week people will just say ‘thats because they have those cheating pricks exploiting’. Which makes all the work done by their majority of decent people meaningless.

Lurch
Gandara