Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock Rnd 2

in WvW

Posted by: Swifter.6451

Swifter.6451

Because taking empty forts is so much work.

in WvW

Posted by: Sjet.7092

Sjet.7092

It’s true what you say. People will rage about the exploiters, but most will understand its a minority that do this.

Had some great fights last night. Happy New Year to all.

Macharial | The Unlikely Plan [TUP] | Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

Yup, very sad to hear we have some cheaters. As of these CHOC guys, they are not part of our server community. No contact with them whatsoever. I saw them once at the spawn before your first reports.
Report them so that arenanet investigate (hopefully) and ban them if the hack is proved. As everyone, we don’t want cheaters on our server. If I see them again, I will try to contact or follow them and report them if I see them cheat.

I hope this affair will not skew the result of this match and will not tarnish too much our reputation. We have a very interesting and even matchup. I would not want it to be spoiled by these guys.

Regarding the other affair at hills a day or two ago, no cheat there. The guilds involved are in good standings in our community and I believe them. If you want more infos about this subject, Mp me.

Anyway, may the best and most honourable (discounting cheaters) prevail !

Have a nice new year’s eve !

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, anyone with any sense knows that there will be a few cheaters and idiots on every server, Piken Square will have some, Gandara and Augury Rock and the same with every other server in GW2.

It might be irritating but over all they make very little difference just an annoyance now and then when you have to retake something but hey ho its fun to take stuff anyways o/

PS has now met about 20 of the 26 other server and to date they have all been fine with a general positive and friendly and sporting feel about them infact its been pretty impressive how chilled and friendly most match threads are imo.

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

Nah Luranni was on about when it was luranni vs Tic Tac a bit outside hills… then me and dave jumped in… killed lurani 3 times rallied? in a row thanks to the wolves that were pulled

Kind Regards
TUP

I didn’t have a clue what was going on lol. Was like "oh crap I’m down.. I’M UP! DO SOMETHING AWESOME! Oh I’m down aga-NO, GOGO!.. crap, downed. UP MOVE IT! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poop.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, anyone with any sense knows that there will be a few cheaters and idiots on every server, Piken Square will have some, Gandara and Augury Rock and the same with every other server in GW2.

It might be irritating but over all they make very little difference just an annoyance now and then when you have to retake something but hey ho its fun to take stuff anyways o/

PS has now met about 20 of the 26 other server and to date they have all been fine with a general positive and friendly and sporting feel about them infact its been pretty impressive how chilled and friendly most match threads are imo.

Very true KC but its bloody annoying when you have been up half the night upgrading a Fort/Keep to full T3 and then some nerd dweeb with a hack program wanders along and glitches it thereby spoiling the epic battle that it would be to take a T3 fortification.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: gabal.4520

gabal.4520

Regarding the other affair at hills a day or two ago, no cheat there. The guilds involved are in good standings in our community and I believe them. If you want more infos about this subject, Mp me.

I would really like to know how did they get inside Lord’s Room without breaking down any door or walls then. I have screenshots of all doors at 100% health taken after we killed them in Lord’s Room. If it was work of a mesmer hidden in inner keep he must have been in there for 5 hours and for some reason decided not to portal people from his server inside when they were attacking our gates an hour ago before exploiting attempt. Your word that those guilds are in good standing don’t mean much if a member of that guild was found inside Lord’s Room while obviously abusing glitches – maybe they should take a look at their roster and root out bad eggs that are responsible for using exploits.

Infidelija, boatswain of Bloody Pirates [YARR], lvl 80 elementalist
hobby: busting Trebuchettes
Gandara server

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Well well, AR and Piken are working together again, and this time in the Jumping Puzzle.

Attachments:

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I don’t know if the same guild reported is the one responsible for this iether but iv had guild member reports of players on AR one was a glass cannon GS Warrior who when retreating would blip short distances away like some sort of short range teleport and a guardian who has the ability to go invisible all by himself and at one point do it before trying to jump up a wall.

I witnessed the GC warrior myself on reset at the NW tower on PS BL there was a group making siege and when we went to investigate the whole group mass stealthe’d they reappeared with the GC warrior spinning into me i downed in 0.4 of a second then was rallied started hammering the warrior and he started blipping away from me.

Anyone else seen characters like this? i hope you AR guys manage to catch these fools dragging the decent players down.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in WvW

Posted by: Swifter.6451

Swifter.6451

Well well, AR and Piken are working together again, and this time in the Jumping Puzzle.

I can take multiple ss a day where both sides are stomping me. Get a grip.

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

I can take multiple ss a day where both sides are stomping me. Get a grip.

Do it then.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Yup, very sad to hear we have some cheaters. As of these CHOC guys, they are not part of our server community. No contact with them whatsoever. I saw them once at the spawn before your first reports.
Report them so that arenanet investigate (hopefully) and ban them if the hack is proved. As everyone, we don’t want cheaters on our server. If I see them again, I will try to contact or follow them and report them if I see them cheat.

I hope this affair will not skew the result of this match and will not tarnish too much our reputation. We have a very interesting and even matchup. I would not want it to be spoiled by these guys.

Anyway, may the best and most honourable (discounting cheaters) prevail !

Have a nice new year’s eve !

I’ve only seen this guild around very early around 4-8 am cet usually so they can pretty much work without opposition and witnesses so it’s very hard to catch these guys on action.
Seen them getting twice into hills and two towers in the last two nights and have sent the screenshots to arena.net. I’m been off from work now so have been able to see them in action.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Hax, exploits and unsportsmanlike behaviour is alas a fact of gaming life. It happens, it annoys us all. Every server has these fools, not too much complaining will do about it. So rather than moan and groan this time of year. Lets stick to talking about how we enjoyed smushing each other into the dirt

Really enjoyed smashing into Gandara and AR last night across all the maps when called upon. Cheers for the action. Hope to have more of the same, love zerg hunting, and love seeing zergs come for us <3 Kind regards TUP

Happy new year to all my friends, guildies, allied monkeys and serverlings from Piken, even to our opponents @ AR and Gandara.

• Have a glass of wine on me val just avoid the ceiling “foot stomping” – have a good one val boyo.
Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

(edited by Dranul.2094)

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Oh cmon now,as someone already said 3 way fights like that are happening every minute in WvW.Posting a picture being stomped by 2 enemies shows nothing else than the possibility they killed eachother soon after,nothing strange at all.Someone humped in the battle and probabily chose what he tought the fastes threat to eliminate before proceeding to the next.

Also about that anyone holding on some alliance argument makes me smile quite a bit,maybe that is why the whole 6 hours i played this morning in EB consisted in ping-ponging between golanta attacked by AR and rogues attacked by Gandara.Had some really nice outmanned fights since we were barely 10 ppl on the map and somehow managed to hold our turf for most of time.

At one point SM switched very quickly w/o yellow swords and i went to check all around to spot leftover siege,wich i haven’t(pretty normal lately), but was probabily a golem rush right ?This paranoia

Some funny glitches might have happened but overall both you guys put out a decent and respectable fight and i wish u all a Happy New Year!And good fights to follow!

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

Posted by: Woodsman Silencio.9361

Woodsman Silencio.9361

At one point SM switched very quickly w/o yellow swords and i went to check all around to spot leftover siege,wich i haven’t(pretty normal lately), but was probabily a golem rush right ? :)This paranoia :D

This is a ( i think ) well known low population strategy.

1) Treb Down the outer walls from Stonemist castle ( or any other keep )
note: this takes some time wich you need to get the opponent going off guard.
2) Have someone scout for human guards
3) Rush the inner gate with 1 to 4 Golems and take out the lord ( 4 Golems obviously is preferred ).
4) Enjoy your victory.

Alternative is to also rush the outer gate with the golems although this might be tricky since you wil use the golems for a longer period.

Have Fun trying this out if you ever get on an almost empty map.

Co-founder and Co-leader of: Global Guild of Dark.

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Another Alliance in the jumping puzzle is nonsense the puzzle is pve content in a pvp environment most of what goes on in there has no reflection on WvW, full of pugs randoms and people farming for their legendary friends from different factions may join up who can stop them it is not part of the bigger WvW battle it’s an element all of it’s own and it does not effect the score does it?

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

I don’t mind about alliances in the jumping puzzle as long as they’re using it to get through the puzzle and not to grief and gank.

I logged off early last night and haven’t logged on tonight yet… I may not tonight, has the spell of GW2 been lifted?

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Nice to see some consistency in this match up with First place being focussed more (like last week) as AR are very close to running away with it this week, they maintained and stabilized their lead for a few days then have slowly been expanding it.

At this rate we could even fight each other for another week in a row As no team above us is in freefall, and no team below us yet is making a huge push… although our current server strength’s are pretty even with people turning it on and off now and then.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

Yes piken, Gandarans plays on new year’s eve, qq.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Are you referring to the “PvP’ers” currently running around AR’s borders? Because you guys are pretty terrible lol

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

We had 5 people on AR borders attempting to just defend Briar Not much we could do against Ar’s 20ish people.. maybe 15 if you take pets into account.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

thihihi.9451

Are you referring to the “PvP’ers” currently running around AR’s borders? Because you guys are pretty terrible lol

I was referring to the fact that we took piken garrison.

Gandara

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Happy New Year Piken, From [Smug] just after we took down the wall, the Gandaran night zerg rallied to your Borderland to help us do the inner. Thanks to Gar Gar for the Golem

My long legger minions knelt before their Asura Master… as all long leggers should do.

Attachments:

(edited by Tortun.5946)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

And again, HAPPY NEW YEAR, your Tier 3 gifts have been bountiful tonight. Lots of Love, King Torty of [Smug]. If you can’t tell, I’m being really Smug right now….

Attachments:

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Your gifts are well received…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Tortun

you got the Happy New year from NOM and Augury Rock for your T3 Bay 1 hour ago ( too bad I forgot screenshot ) . the big bus was exactly 8 peeps ( without pet )

Was a lot of fun

Too bad we didn’t pass the P2 on Hills just after

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

(edited by Utha.8209)

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Congratulations on taking stuff when the majority of the Piken WvW playerbase is on holiday…well done..for outnumbering people and zerging empty borders, you must be so proud.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

thihihi.9451

Gj on making us angry by taking our t3 bay, augury, you paid for it.

Gandara

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Tortun

you got the Happy New year from NOM and Augury Rock for your T3 Bay 1 hour ago ( too bad I forgot screenshot ) . the big bus was exactly 8 peeps ( without pet )

Was a lot of fun

Too bad we didn’t pass the P2 on Hills just after

And we thank you for your T3 Garrison, Thanks for fielding a force on a ‘holiday’, it was nice to have someone to fight. Was terribly dull in piken…

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

I’ve never seen a server full of such whiny baiters on forums as Gandara.

Regardless, much love for AR from me as always We’ve been matched up many times now and always have good memorable fights. Had a lot of fun when I was online earlier/yesterday, especially when you arrived at Quentin just in time.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Just because your not on doesn’t mean your server is dead. Your server has players even if you’re not on and AR fought valiently with a number of cannons to keep us out of their garrison.

Your guys ran backwards and forwards along walls in a keep that was at full supply. So instead of diminishing any caps etc teach your guys to build siege when their backs are against the wall :P

We had 8 to 10 guys and your guys had approx the same, soooooooooooo…..

(edited by Tortun.5946)

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Thanks AR guys, that Mendons siege pooped me up!! Catas were going up there were 15 to 20 of ya but luckily people waking up slowly trickled to our aid. There were only about 7 of us in there to begin with, frantically building siege.

Fun times!

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

Yes all servers are having Xmass, holidays.
But u dont have to be genious to know that smaller server will get hit much harder than big ones. And PS is way smaller server then other servers in this tier

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

in WvW

Tortun.5946

When we took your Garrison you had just as many numbers as us. Totally happy to post up the video and show you how your fully supplied garrison remained fully supplied in the HOUR plus it took us to take it

Off to bed now, I had fun You guys may think your server stops when you’re not online but it doesn’t. You may think Gandara has an uber zerg but I can assure you we just moved from map to map with 7 to 10 players while yours remained scattered across EB and elsewhere instead of moving to protect your space like AR did.

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

The troll bait is strong in this one.

All i care about is fun, fun can be defined as making a server send 80+ poor souls to come deal with a simple guild raid. Fun can be defined as watching 60+ run with their tails between their legs all the way from brairs to inside of bay.

I want more fun

Its about the action, the fights, trying to learn from opponents. I personally am enjoying both these servers, have a good healthy amount for our boys to enjoy.

May the rest of the week be as enjoyable, now with the holidays out the way, back to gaming!

A question to AR – in the last few weeks (since the last time we fought (ignore last week) have you recruited, i noticed a fair few Fort Ranik tags :o) just curious.

May 2013 be as lootbag filled as 2012 was.

Here’s to the smush! See you on the battlefield folks

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Hahaha, just had to post for this.
Are you for real?
Taking a screenie of 2 people from different servers stomping you, and calling it an alliance is just lol. You know that if they’d carried on fighting and another was downed, as soon as one of you downed guys was stomped the other would rally and the victor (guy that had you both downed) would then have to fight one of you again. Killing you completely before fighting each other is the logical thing to do. Some of you guys amuse me greatly.

Edit: Yikes we kinda got shafted over new years.

(edited by Twinklefairy.6739)

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

I’ve never seen a server full of such whiny baiters on forums as Gandara.

Regardless, much love for AR from me as always We’ve been matched up many times now and always have good memorable fights. Had a lot of fun when I was online earlier/yesterday, especially when you arrived at Quentin just in time.

So go cry and form an Alliance about it; you guys give your Server a bad name…

Gandara is a ‘Very High’ population Server, at least 30% of our forces are made up of people running around trying to get PoI’s, telling Commanders to go take Piken Lowlands Keep, because they need a vista in there – the point is we have many many people probably, and as such some will be playing at most any time, the ones who make the difference however are the Commanders, who can turn unorganised rabbles of PvEers into a decent fighting force (note the word decent instead of good) if any of the good ones or relatively not bad ones are online, then that’s why we would be doing any good…

Your smaller servers however, comprised of guilds who all know each other irl, will surely be out having New Years parties with one another; this is another point.

It’s not our fault, there isn’t a map called the ‘Eternal’ Battlegrounds for nothing, you know… There will always be Randoms doing WvWvW at any given point, not always that many, but they generally stick around when a Commander is there to stick to.

Moreover, your first line there, which I feel is typical of most Pikeys on this Server, is why the general attitude towards you by some players I’ve seen talking about it, is that you are arrogant, whiny, lowlife dogs.
I am not saying I share this opinion, however you guys need to check what you say so as to not feed the growingly negative image of your Server, else you’ll be stuck like that forever.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Pikens failing in match up so they go a new troll bait on forumz tactic. Maybe stop zombying after the commander icon and start noticing the elementalist that charges into the middle of your zerg killing of a group of people. No wonder we can take empty towers when your zerg is split over the zone in dead people and runners.

I have found fights versus worthy Pikens, but they are usually smaller groups. Your zergs are probably the same people that try to create drama here on the forums. Autorunning around doing sleep emotes when solo ele escapes after killing 5 people. Just admirable.

Augory Rock, much love. Some amazing fights against your groups. Your supply camp group in our BL is usually loaded with skilled people. Hard to break your groups. Splitting them is a true challenge.

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Luranni.9470

I has hangover and monthlies to achieve.

Dear lord our guys were busy last night blinks blearily at the scoreboard

Have at ye and a happy new year to all!

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

A question to AR – in the last few weeks (since the last time we fought (ignore last week) have you recruited, i noticed a fair few Fort Ranik tags :o) just curious.

I guess what’s you notice is the transfer of 2 very minor “no brain guild” , NOM and LdF from Fort Ranik to Augury Rock recently.

No risk for you, we are French

Happy New Year

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Immolator, the aggression in your post is what I’m talking about.

We typically come to forums to share our experiences of good fights, thank our opponents, and have some friendly banter. I don’t see much, if any of that from Gandara. Unfortunately, it appears that much of the baiting has worked and here we have vile threads that I’m not interested in.

You can throw some at me about some alliance and about Piken’s bad image, but I’ve come back from being away over the Christmas period and this is all I see. I wasn’t involved, and I don’t care. Grudge-holding always confuses me because it’s a lot of wasted energy to consciously remain angry at something that is passed. And here, we are talking about a video game on the internet.

Chill out. Please. Just have fun.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

Was there any Gandara or Augury interest in GvG?

I have not seen any reactions on our invitation for such an event.

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in WvW

Tortun.5946

Sorry to say Sabre we’ve seen nothing but contempt and arrogance in the thread of last week. Your guys thought the news boys and girls in town didn’t deserve to be in this tier and you thought your organised and respected commanders/guilds would be able to walk all over us but to do that you needed to form an underhanded alliance because you got capped on christmas eve and then you QQ’d and called us names.

Only to form a 12hour alliance on CHRISTMAS DAY, which is also a holiday where all servers would be down players.

The double standards and hypocrisy from Piken in the past 10 days has been jaw droppingly unbelievable. The posts above are trolling but they’re just a flavour of the stuff we’ve had to deal with including a list of victories on why Gandara is undeserving of last weeks win.

I’m having a lot of fun and this week has been more of a grudge match, I know I’ve not really touch AR unless it’s to defend a spot when we’ve been up against their night service.

You had guys on last night, guys that equaled our force but just didn’t play together, use supplies to build siege or to even repair. There were moments when we were dying to your upgraded guards and patrols at Garrison but only one of your guys attempted to take advantage of that and push us back. Maybe you could spend less time berating and belittling your opponent in these threads and learn a few things from the lovely TUP on decorum etc

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Immolator, the aggression in your post is what I’m talking about.

We typically come to forums to share our experiences of good fights, thank our opponents, and have some friendly banter. I don’t see much, if any of that from Gandara. Unfortunately, it appears that much of the baiting has worked and here we have vile threads that I’m not interested in.

You can throw some at me about some alliance and about Piken’s bad image, but I’ve come back from being away over the Christmas period and this is all I see. I wasn’t involved, and I don’t care. Grudge-holding always confuses me because it’s a lot of wasted energy to consciously remain angry at something that is passed. And here, we are talking about a video game on the internet.

Chill out. Please. Just have fun.

Sorry but ‘I’ve never seen a server full of such whiny baiters on forums as Gandara.’? Don’t talk to me about aggression mate… I don’t come in here to be told about aggression from you guys, I feel exactly the same about you, start from the beginning and read every post; you guys are the whiners.

I don’t know whether you guys are just ignorant or are really that hypocritical…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

Was there any Gandara or Augury interest in GvG?

I have not seen any reactions on our invitation for such an event.

How would you want to do that ? rules ? xx VS xx ?

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Man the lack of reading comprehension coming from Gandara is staggering.

Arrogance and contempt from piken? not from the people who prefer to pv door? proud of it, want to film/screenshot? Sounds like you were against randoms with no leader, I popped on briefly late last night and friends list usual night guys was not on too busy socializing getting drunk. So organised beating equal numbers of randoms sounds like a massive thing for you… congrats again on your achievement.

As for walking over you… Score wise no, Piken is just Stabilizing and recovering from holidays… We pushed all the way from t8-t3 then fought a super zerg server like elona (who are now very active in T1 last i looked) Piken’s missing a few of its guilds still, and Score Wise Piken doesn’t have the total population luxury of being able to miss a guild or two of that size and acitivity. Mix that in with holidays where piken are too busy with RL, and you can see why score is the way it is.

As for our reputation and everything… check out who was voted most likeable WvW server in another thread… yes thats right surprisingly it wasnt the kind, warm, friendly, likeable gandarians… It was Piken roleplayers, Gandara and elona seem like the only servers who have issues with ours, Elona seem like they have issues with everyone, maybe Gandara is the same…

So keep trying to besmirch Piken’s Reputation Gandara… it makes you look like “lovable rogues” honest still can’t believe people going on about alliance when it was like 7 guys… where ps and ar still killed one another… all been explained many times but some people are still buttsore that pv door got interupted.

And before its mentioned again its holidays for gandara too… well you could of fooled Piken and Augury but no seriously holidays have different impact on every server, and obviously it’s more likely to effect lower pop more.

Score is semi important, but seeing as we might even get round 3 next week too… its all about the fun and battles… the gap between t3/t4 is pretty big… t3 provides great fights but doubtful that any of these 3 who go up can stay up unless a server above dies or crazy effort.

looking forward to more fights with a certain server

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Luranni.9470

Wamgor I wanted this to be a friendly match and was hoping with so many ex-allies from Warhammer (you guys and Tainted in particular) this would happen.

Unfortunately I WAS surprised that so many voted for PS as friendliest server after how the threads VS Gandara turned out. And right off the bat PS members were making excuses and belittling others’ achievements which, honestly, has made me think that the people I used to enjoy playing with on Warhammer aren’t in said guilds anymore.

I’ve tried several times to make conciliatory posts and get people to shut up and think but you aren’t. You ARE being arrogant and dismissive and making no effort whatsoever to stop being so.

I’m also sick of the Gandarans on here with the non-stop “OMG ALLIANCE” crap. Seriously folks stop it.

And Torty I know they’ve annoyed you (me too), but don’t lower yourself to this stuff please – I’m not a fan of your more recent posts either.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Man up, apologise, let it go and move on already.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Pick a date, zone and approximate time and send those details to us in private. Numbers don’t matter to us. VII usually fields 15-20, so anything less than that and I would reconsider.

Then we roam the zone picked and people tend to die.

Aurora Glade – VII

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Im with Luranni, both sides have to stop acting like… <insert word here> Ar… keep doing whatever your doing because your the best behaved out of all 3.

Wamgor; congratulations! Would you like a medal? you were voted most popular by what probably isn’t even 0.5% of the WvW population. which is representative of.. oh yea, nothing. Comments like that is why we think your arrogant.

And yes the alliance thing was last match up no need to continue it here. It doesn’t matter if one server is hitting us or both at a time… it makes for a target rich environment.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Pick a date, zone and approximate time and send those details to us in private. Numbers don’t matter to us. VII usually fields 15-20, so anything less than that and I would reconsider.

Then we roam the zone picked and people tend to die.

gl but there are no good groups from Gandara. I wrote some times ago: boring as hell

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square