Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock x4!

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Have fun and sportsmanship!

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: summertime.7195

summertime.7195

Good luck and have fun. And congrats to the Winner… Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: PaGaNiNi.6978

PaGaNiNi.6978

GL & HF guys lets have a good 1

Red Guard | Blackrhag

in WvW

Posted by: Cal.1985

Cal.1985

Where are everybody?

Cal Dae | Tainted | Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Akkarrin.3406

Akkarrin.3406

When all the WvW guilds hop to the same server to beat up teir4 servers and unsurpriseingly take over all 4 maps within 10 minutes its kinda impossible for those poor sods left behind to HF and GL wont do much good either… thanks anyway though ¬_¬

Akkale
Underworld Battalion [WvW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

When all the WvW guilds hop to the same server to beat up teir4 servers

That really isn’t why and RG was already on Piken Square before now a long time ago.

Anyway, impressive showing by Piken Square this reset.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: carnivorum.5038

carnivorum.5038

When all the WvW guilds hop to the same server to beat up teir4 servers and unsurpriseingly take over all 4 maps within 10 minutes its kinda impossible for those poor sods left behind to HF and GL wont do much good either… thanks anyway though ¬_¬

Its RG back to Piken this week and siN new and welcome previous week. Both not being 100500 players huge. All the other steamrolling same tagged warbands are our friends back from holidays slack.

Piken Square
Ram Built Yoda Need [GG]

(edited by carnivorum.5038)

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Gandara and Augury will most likely do little better during the day but prolly it’s best to play alts or other games for the next week and let Piken climb the tiers.

There was 3 pretty awesome weeks of figting between the 3 servers so it was about time the bandwagoneers ruined it.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Shandolum.9420

Shandolum.9420

Currently the only decent map has been AR borderlands. was nice and colorful for a long while. But while held up on AR borderlands, seemed like everything else just turned green. grab a screenshot when the map is entirely green and post it plz, going to bed. nn.

Asuran Thief, Karuto [WvW], Gandara
‘know me by my black coat and hat with white feather’

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Let’s all join PS and get in on the fun!

in WvW

Akkarrin.3406

grab a screenshot when the map is entirely green and post it plz.

These were taken after 10 of us in EB Gandara keep got pwned by RG

it goes:

15 min in to game (GB)

20 min

35 min (AR)

40 min

Attachments:

Akkale
Gandara

(edited by Akkarrin.3406)

in WvW

Akkarrin.3406

Let’s all join PS and get in on the fun!

Depressingly its actually made me really tempted to do that and try to join one of the guilds, zerg organised wvw guilds seem to be where all the fun is and where you should be going if you want to do well in wvw… but by jumping I’d just become a massive hypocrit and if to many of us do it Gandara is just doomed for wvw for now till end of days

Edit: woops meant to make last two posts into one post… failed miserably

Akkale
Gandara

(edited by Akkarrin.3406)

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

grab a screenshot when the map is entirely green and post it plz.

These were taken after 10 of us in EB Gandara keep got pwned by RG

I mean with +695 potential points and all. =)
But yeah, things sure went down fast, and I know I was tired already at the 3rd week of this matchup.

But not that we wont fight back, but I wish you well in the higher tiers Piken.

in WvW

carnivorum.5038

Akkarrin, answering your question on the screenshot. If i got you correct its AR BL bay, we attacked 2 gates at inner, one with golem and other with rams, the golem one took too long (switched to cata due golly loss actually). So when our guys appeared inside i was bit surprised myself and then found that wide open gate to walk through

Piken Square
Ram Built Yoda Need [GG]

in WvW

Akkarrin.3406

Akkarrin, answering your question on the screenshot. If i got you correct its AR BL bay, we attacked 2 gates at inner, one with golem and other with rams, the golem one took too long (switched to cata due golly loss actually). So when our guys appeared inside i was bit surprised myself and then found that wide open gate to walk through

yeh i know you were at all 3 for a bit we were outnumbered like 5 to 1 and communication is pretty poor so we sorta had to assume other two were fine :P as we focused everything on main zerg

Akkale
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Aleph Naught.9034

Aleph Naught.9034

Looks like this is going to be one boring week. PS have managed to get plenty of ZvW-oriented guilds, so once everybody is tired of wiping to their invisible (yay culling) zergs (which seem to be everywhere) there will be nothing to do. For all 3 servers, actually. I really wish A-net were able to desing WvW to be more about strategy and not simply ‘who has most zergs on 24/7’ but oh well. It was fun the first two weeks.

Good luck everyone.

Mild Delirium | Innuendum [ENDO] | Gandara

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

Took us by surprise too. we had our force targeting you guys that the front gate, no supply left, and then I went to check north gate, 15% health left and quickly declining, barely got the word through TS before your friends came and stormed the wall.

so once everybody is tired of wiping to their invisible (yay culling) zergs (which seem to be everywhere) there will be nothing to do.

Even without culling, it would almost be the same. Not saying its not a problem, but still.

(edited by Shandolum.9420)

in WvW

Posted by: Jal.5894

Jal.5894

Looks like this is going to be one boring week. PS have managed to get plenty of ZvW-oriented guilds, so once everybody is tired of wiping to their invisible (yay culling) zergs (which seem to be everywhere) there will be nothing to do. For all 3 servers, actually. I really wish A-net were able to desing WvW to be more about strategy and not simply ‘who has most zergs on 24/7’ but oh well. It was fun the first two weeks.

Good luck everyone.

You are aware most of Piken’s guilds (the main force behind Piken in WvW) run with 15-25 right?

That’s hardly a zerg – and culling affects everyone

HoB – Aurora Glade (EU) [ ex- Piken Square (EU) ]

in WvW

Aleph Naught.9034

Good luck everyone.

You are aware most of Piken’s guilds (the main force behind Piken in WvW) run with 15-25 right?

Yes I am. Add the puggers and it’s 25-30. Hardly not a zerg. And when you have a couple of those on every map there’s really no incentive to do anything. I mean, what are you guys going to do once the entire map is green, dance in SM for the rest of the week? That’s quality WvW entertainment right there ;)

That’s hardly a zerg – and culling affects everyone

I wasn’t saying culling didn’t affect everyone, it’s just that it makes zerg warfare, as bland as it is on its own, even less competitive and less fun.

in WvW

carnivorum.5038

Reset is basically Piken strong side. Especially this week when we had our WvW guilds finally back from holidays in full force and hungry for action (they brought us to T3 being outnumbered, so they do hit like a truck), having siN (you already met them previous week) and RG back to Piken today. In fact, majority of our players in EB were organised and experienced guild raids, couldnt call it a “zerg” since its not a random blob of 50+ players (which we’ve seen fighting ER, even offpeak). Nontag friendlies tend to leave wvw if there’s no karma train going, especially when facing multiple organised mediocre in size raids. Its just 1 man leaving wvw, another one, things get even worse and bah! There’s no one around. Thats what we suffered of in our first 2 matchups with you guys. Gandara just havent seen Piken in full force earlier
ZvW guild is a guild required to split into 3 guilds since they hit 500ppl limit (i know at least one such guild).

Piken Square
Ram Built Yoda Need [GG]

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

All I can say is WTG Anet.
Transfers most def needs to be changed for WvW to at least 30 days, as the 7 day window does nothing what so ever and might as well be zero days with the way WvW match ups are based on a 7 day cycle

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

All I can say is WTG Anet.
Transfers most def needs to be changed for WvW to at least 30 days, as the 7 day window does nothing what so ever and might as well be zero days with the way WvW match ups are based on a 7 day cycle

Nah, its not like anyone is just jumping server to the winning side (though Piken is winning currently), its just they returned and had a week of fun fighting GvG with RG on Gandara. Sure from a competitive standpoint it should definitely change, but I know I’m here just for the fun (though getting this badly crushed isn’t exactly fun).

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Just for you guys.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Today we dined on the meaty marrow of Justice!

Go for the eyes, Piken, the eyes!

in WvW

Posted by: Sjet.7092

Sjet.7092

We kinda have been saying all along alot of our guys were on holidays….

Macharial | The Unlikely Plan [TUP] | Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Jalmood.3705

Jalmood.3705

Had fun harvesting your heads Gandarians, you are probably the worst server we ever met, lots of bad mouthing on forums and QQing, see ya guys, it was nice farming your scrubby-dub-dub blobs, we are back to leveling up our server , we are moving up. Our guys are back now.

Atleast you took the high road and stay classy. Would’t really expect something like this from a TUP member.

I only represent myself on these forums, and the bad mouthing we got the past few weeks from being exploiters to a night capping guild made me despise gandarians with a passion.

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

you are probably the worst server we ever met

I only represent myself on these forums

‘We’ speaks as a majority, and you represent yourself, dunno if troll or just sad or every Piken has this opinion in general.
Plz don’t escalate this any further, or we are gonna have another bad thread which will not help anyone.
By that I mean don’t reply to this post or that kind of tone in general.

Edit: Rukiel, I said not to reply to this either =/

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Well Piken did receive a lot of flak in previous weeks. Maybe you can understand why the Pikens got defensive about the server on forums, saying that you hadn’t seen us in full strength – last week, you got to see us back to strength at primetime, and this week RG has come home and sIN are here to boost our night numbers straight off from reset.

Just remember, Piken was at t3 before Christmas. We don’t need to argue our point on forums, we’ll only show it in-game.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Yep, im prob going to be trolled and flamed, but tbh atm I really dont care, all thats happened on Piken is some of T1 guilds bailed out of Blacktide and transfered freely to PS. to help you get to T1 and that will happen, but on your short climb up there, just remember these Guilds have joined (rejoined, i dont know, i just play for fun so have no idea where they started) on free transfers and when they get bored they will move on, leaving you in the same position as some of the other Servers that are in freefall and not having a nice time in WvW til they hit a tier WvW becomes fun again.

As for RG, thank you for targeting us straight up, you came to Gandara a week ago to GvG some old friends, some of you fought along side us in various maps in your down time, so do really think that a golem rush of all maps was needed? 5mins into reset and tbh we didnt stand a chance, was it fun? not for those that were actually playing WvW, I personally swapped maps because I realised EB was a lost cause to see even more golems, at that point I logged out, and since all I do is WvW looks like il be taking a holiday this week, because this tier is now unbalanced, no one denies that bumping into TUP is like hitting a brick wall at 100mph, what actually made me smile in a way as i looked at map before I logged out, that in EB AR was actually taking all your towers as you so gallantly made sure we knew our place.

Btw before anyone thinks im talking for all Gandarans, Im just some random that actually enjoyed WvW, but I for one wont be letting you farm badges from me and im going to save myself a fortune by now not upgrading and placing siege just for those roaming warbands (organised zergs) to just Golem rush it.

Good luck in your climb to T1, roll on next week when there is actually a fight. And to those Gandarans feeling demoralised, its one week, let them have their fun and next week we will be back in business, we learn new tactics every day, and some of you WvW guilds will have some victories, we got where we were by fighting and learning and we will continue to do that.

for jalmood, piken isnt free from exploiters either since Ive come across a few solo Pikens in T3 unbreached Towers. Unfortunately all servers have them, Im proud of the way Gandarans report what we see on our servers, and most of the commanders ive seen usually tell the map to leave any towers this has happened in and to not defend them.

(edited by Missy.7356)

in WvW

Posted by: Rukiel.4920

Rukiel.4920

you are probably the worst server we ever met

I only represent myself on these forums

‘We’ speaks as a majority, and you represent yourself, dunno if troll or just sad or every Piken has this opinion in general.
Plz don’t escalate this any further, or we are gonna have another bad thread which will not help anyone.
By that I mean don’t reply to this post or that kind of tone in general.

And finally, one of the most important points, which is also available for every sub forum: be polite and respectful towards each other. These forums are meant to be constructive, and while we understand that a bit of zeal can sometimes be necessary in the spirit of competition, please keep in mind that all inflammatory, rude, and disrespectful posts will be removed. So let’s reserve the energy to fight on the in-game battlefields and not on our forums.

Officer/Commander Of Finnish [DYE]
Gandara EU
[DYE] Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

It has been a fun 3 weeks regardless of the how the forum post has been, unfortunately is has come to an end by the looks of it. We might meet again and we might not, so lets get some good fights in the last week.

It is just hurting my eyes seeing the crap that has been posted here during our match up.

VII – AG

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

It has been a fun 3 weeks regardless of the how the forum post has been, unfortunately is has come to an end by the looks of it. We might meet again and we might not, so lets get some good fights in the last week.

It is just hurting my eyes seeing the crap that has been posted here during our match up.

Totally agree, has been a fun (or was it really) 3 weeks, a lot of drama, bickering, server pride, exploits, ect. I just want it to end =(
But at least we’ve learned a lot, and had a lot of fun fights, so it wasn’t bad at all =)

But I hope we and AR can retake some of the maps, so we can have some good fights all 3. Not really much fighting when every random stands outside our taken keep simply to fight and die by siN =P

Edit: But at least I get to practice some more soloing of unupgraded supply camps, since there are plenty of them currently =)

in WvW

Posted by: sketchy.8193

sketchy.8193

no one denies that bumping into TUP is like hitting a brick wall at 100mph

You mean like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZmlvQLwEE

(edited by sketchy.8193)

in WvW

carnivorum.5038

Why ppl tend to write before reading?
BTW, "Yep, im prob going to be trolled and flamed, but tbh atm I really dont care, all thats happened on Piken is some of T1 guilds bailed out of Blacktide and transfered freely to PS. "
Oh that over9k* RG army. Aside RG and siN, Every. Freaking. Guild. Running. Raid. Upon. Reset. Steamrolling. You. To. Death. Is Piken.
http://youtu.be/FZJuMjUTNCQ?t=10m44s

*You do count foes not by their exact numbers but based on numbers of your nontag friendlies they can steamroll? Thats it, over9k

And still, i feel a bit bad about all that shizz on the forums – there are awesome players and guilds on both AR and Gandara for whom i have great respect. It was fun playing with you guys.

Piken Square
Ram Built Yoda Need [GG]

(edited by carnivorum.5038)

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

In the above video, yes, Gandara wiped GG, but we were 10, with some friendlies, you were 60-70, kitten happens We were just having a great laugh, and I was loling my kitten off in TS by the end, helplessly trying to continue commanding as I watched us hold this unbelievably large zerg at Bay (see what I did there?) for an hour.

On a side note, there’ve been no MASS transfers to Piken. 2 guilds joined us. We know that Gandara has also acquired some guilds over the course of the previous weeks. As has AR, they acquired LdF and NOM from Fort Ranik. Seriously, that is no different from you guys, so get over yourselves. The majority of our strength is our guild raids getting back into the flow of things, like we told you they would, we did warn you.

Thats at the people already QQ’ing in this thread ^

For the other people that want (hopefully), another week of good fights, I say the same! Even though the points may be a bit on our side, we’ll continue to expect your forces to give us some good challenges over the coming week, as they have done previously ^^

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

(edited by Snowstorm.3897)

in WvW

Boomstin.3460

Guess the other servers live in some alternative reality where there is no holidays?
Holidays do affect every server.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Opening myself to more, why were you in T4 if all these Guilds were just taking a xmas break, or can you fall that quick?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/videos/view-2613-guild-wars-2-red-guard-blacktide-vs-vizunah-square/

in WvW

Shandolum.9420

For the other people that want (hopefully), another week of good fights, I say the same! Even though the points may be a bit on our side, we’ll continue to expect your forces to give us some good challenges over the coming week, as they have done previously ^^

You must admit Piken went all out at reset though. If you can keep that up 24/7 it wont be many months till your Tier 1 =P
But I also think (just my thoughts) that you wont be as brutal the whole week through, as you’ve made your point. Also (just my thought again) I think you will get some good fights if AR and Gandara begins targeting Piken more than each other after this start.
I know I personally will spend a lot of time killing only Piken dolyaks, which I’m fairly competent at even when they have 4 Pikens (or other) trying to protect it again and again, muhahaha =P

in WvW

Aleph Naught.9034

Guess the other servers live in some alternative reality where there is no holidays?

Indeed, a lot of people were on holidays on all servers. Which, judging by the past scores, means that PS guys who weren’t on holidays must be kinda horrible compared to those who were. So people using ‘lots of our guys were on holidays’ to explain the current, shall we say, imbalances in the scores are kinda admitting to being… bad?

Sorry, couldn’t resist. ;)

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

You must admit Piken went all out at reset though.

It is our style to go all out on reset with everything we have, and this time we had queues on every map within about 5 seconds of the portals opening. GG was split between EB and ARBL with about 10 guys on each after hitting the wall of queues.
It’s not alien for us to steamroll on reset with dedication and then receive focus from both other servers throughout the rest of the week, so bring it on! Looking forward to fights; don’t lose morale, otherwise we’ll have to rp on the battlements of SM looking for our cat.
(Another mention to [YaK] from Gandara, you have a lot of potential, so keep it up!)

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Oh my just when it was starting to turn a corner and be clean… mostly because only the mature gandarians was talking and Piken was finally winning…

I previously got trolled, for pointing out over xmas that “guilds” was away… totally inactive, and the response was everyone has holidays and effects all servers blah blah blah… it effected our server more than the rest(something you didnt and still dont understand or admit) and tonight you see the effect of all our guilds back, yet the QQ, trolling and double standards is hillarious.

There are a few resonsable people on gandara that I feel sorry for, with all the whine and QQ from the fail trolls… turning a civil thread upside down time and time again.

You know your only going to get your server hammered more, by adding more fuel to the fire… Augury Rock will be loving that.

Its kinda sad, but i guess some of gandara showing true colours again… because we thought you guys was improving as a server… in terms of attitude and also skill level/orgnasation.

You battled so hard not to get relegated… while Jade sea made a last ditch push, and tonight was your reward for all your hard work… Piken and Augury could of relegated you if both had made a effort as it was that tight… but we didnt want to burn out, its better to save self for reset…

We(TUP) went to Gandara BL looking for a fight… we were surprised by lack of organised defence, and last stand, everything just fell like domino’s… Respect to your guys who tried to defend but they were overwhelmed… where was the rest of Gandara… too busy from trying not to get relegated?

It was our 2nd most boring night in terms of server reset as a guild… first time was when we were drunk against gandara (drinking game was fun but fights werent that special) but it was pretty effective… There was a few decent fights but they was few and far inbetween (thanks nom etc)

Gandara needs to wake up, admit its weakness’s, know its strength and work on them both internally. Thats how piken got better in T8… Gandara has potential, but its being wasted atm with too many excuses instead of truths. Organisation, loyalty and structure is why Piken does so well… despite having a smaller population.

As for any easymoders, who think about joining piken square… dont bother, your not needed, you wont be welcomed… that attitude is whats wrong with game… if everyone stuck with original server the game would be alot better place, but some people cant handle dying or losing obviously. Piken Square is full in WvW ques now that everyone is back.

Cheers for the fights, hopefully your morale/momentum isn’t hit too hard and you guys come out swinging because im pretty sure most of us as players all just want a good fight, so less defeatism (you clawed back leads before) more positivity please… we won’t be against each other every week

As others have said one of Piken’s Strength is reset, so don’t read too much into it… you guys were obviously not ready for a blitz like that, maybe in future you will be against us or other servers.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

WE were saying all these 3 weeks, that holidays are affecting Piken more then any other server since we are a lot of less in temrs on numbers as a server.
And to all of you crying Gandarian: RG is Piken Guild from start, they moved to T1 for some training but they home server always was Piken .. No bandwagon here …

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

in WvW

Boomstin.3460

Nvm, wrong topic.

All is vain.

(edited by Boomstin.3460)

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

I sat most of last week out because GW2 was eating in to the job application time and reviewing films that folks send me to urrr review.

This week I is terribly poorly but to have three weeks of perfectly balanced play and then wake up to this QQ only to have the whole “Told you we were on holiday” thing is just silly. Holidays ended on the 2nd of Jan when most people were going back to work etc etc. It was balanced up until the end of last week when Piken appeared to have a few more night capping guilds transfer over. (Unless you have a bunch of Orthodox players on your server because I’m pretty sure the Orthodox holidays were the week of the 2nd)

I’m sure redguard aren’t spending their time building multiple rams around Garrison supply either or in your EB keep as they did last week on Gandara.

It’s great to see you at full strength with old folks back and obviously a bunch of new but don’t analyse stats like a bunch of bankers :P

I’ll be happy to drop down a tier, WvW in recent weeks has become too much like a grudge match, it messed with my sleep and my head making me less than happy Torty. I’m sure we’ll see you again in a few weeks but I think you’ll find your super duper early push will prolly see you fighting a much more ‘limited’ force which in turn will impact on your enjoyment of the game and lead to PvD which I’m sure you’d never do

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Woodsman Silencio.9361

Woodsman Silencio.9361

All i want to say is this:
Piken Square: Closed Community, good W3 guilds, not attractive play for randoms.
Gandara / Augury Rock: Open Community, good W3 commanders, more attractive for randoms.

Both ways of organiciation have their place. Some people like to just play in organiced guilds, some don’t that’s all.

Have Fun, cya all monday and thursday. Won’t be joining up for the other days this week. Been There done it.

ps: what the holidays proofed to you Piken is that you guys have a weakness: your randoms have not as good as an organiciation behind them as with us on Gandara or as on Augury Rock.

Co-founder and Co-leader of: Global Guild of Dark.

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

Looking forward to another round vs Gandara and AR. Always nice and a challenge to fight LdF, WvW, Gnou etc.

To all those Piken’s boasting about their server, please come down off the high horse. We are in t4… hardly an impressive feat.

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

I trolled my guild once putting rams on supply camp on Valley while they were building 10 golems. Valley was safe with full supplied towers and camos nearby. Don’t act like we were helping other server cause we took almost everything on the map we were each evening, using between 5-10 golems everyday. In fact, I don’t think we ever took that much structures than last week. We totally ruined AR points in prime. That being said, AR seems more organized than Gandara.

I’m didn’t even see a golem from Gandara, at least you saw what a fully supplied ram looks like, /troll off.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: siniaq.5628

siniaq.5628

There was a fun forum topic on polish sites about T1. Blacktide guys were so proud that they achieved T1 (before RG was there). Now they are crying that the server is falling down quickly cause some guilds moved somewhere else. I hope that kind situation will never happen to Piken Square. Last three weeks were awesome. Our guild learned (i hope) so much, those skirmishes with u guys both AR and Gandara were good. There were some situations i didnt like (for example accusation for exploit use) but well, kitten happens. I hope this week we all will find good fights, good sieges etc.
Cheers.

Dviella Kwiatuszek [INC]
Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

ps: what the holidays proofed to you Piken is that you guys have a weakness: your randoms have not as good as an organiciation behind them as with us on Gandara or as on Augury Rock.

It is funny since all that proved the exact contrary about piken’s randoms.I remember Ar had a huge lead because of their new player transfers and xmass night getting them a big boost ,and while piken was 90% of the time outmanned by you guys we still hold our own pretty well and the week ended almost a tie between Gandara and Piken.These are just simple facts and it actually proved to the guilds that randoms have an equal part on our server.Also for everyone’s information Piken’s EB was always 90% randoms especially since GoodGame started exploring the other Bls and i don’t think that being a random is by any mean an insult to anyone on my server.

As i said,pretty funny that you claim that Piken’s weakness is it’s randoms when in fact they actually held you guys back for 2 weeks so glamorously.

Also funny how the same poor weak randoms held EB and your keeps all night and capped your keeps the other nights last week.

Cheers.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I only represent myself on these forums, and the bad mouthing we got the past few weeks from being exploiters to a night capping guild made me despise gandarians with a passion.

Only represent himself on the forums when trash talking, still take the trash talking from a couple of people to reflect entire Gandara.

Your logic. It is not there

Still. We all knew Piken wasnt a t4 server with full force, it was fun while it lasted. And as I have said many times already. Would have sacrificed my “High Server Pop” for half of your organized groups in WvW anytime.

Good Luck to Piken in the higher tiers. Servers will have a hard time with some of your guilds. Lets just hope that the ones transfered this week stay with you for a while. If not, see you the next big holiday season

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction