Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock x4!

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Majority of the guilds which have moved to Piken… havent been recruited by us just so you know… its very overkill, and our ques are feeling it because some people are selfish and have sad easy mode mentality…

I respect all the gandarans playing more than any of the new uninvited guilds who have joined our server… Despite having no chance of winning you are still putting up a good fight, and playing the game how it should be played, for fun… your using this as good practice for your future matchups.

Hopefully these uninvited and unwelcome visitors will move on to a server that actually “needs” and “wants” them… but they have no interest in building communites… just want others to do all the hard work then tag along… I see Gandara is building its community atm and is a bit behind Piken in that regard, implementing things we’ve been doing for awhile.

Hopefully we fight a Elona or server like that soon, and we lose then they move to another server more fitting for them… Playing > Winning… but obviously for some Winning > playing just lol.

Alot of these guilds… that have moved to us recently which haven’t been invited… dont even enquire or ask our WvW community, to find out the status and that we are full so just add to the problem.

So Gandara I know you are looking for WvW guilds… but I guess you dont want those kind of easymode guilds that moved to us? As i know your not fully qued on all the bl’s atm.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

We’d rather have our secure core base or at least guilds which have enough decency to check with the community and such And we do get full queues sometimes Just rarely

@ oneleggedpony: Tuaf or whatever seems new to me, never seen them before, I’ll hunt down one of their members and inform them if I can.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

In terms of guild organisation we are light years behing Piken, but it’s something we are working together on (server forums, server TS), which is great. Facing these hard hitting Piken and Augury guilds have certainly given our own guild teams food for thought and can only serve as good experience for the future.

Keep the faith!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

So Gandara I know you are looking for WvW guilds… but I guess you dont want those kind of easymode guilds that moved to us? As i know your not fully qued on all the bl’s atm.

We’ve gotten our fair share of bandwagoners recently and they haven’t added anything positive to the server other than numbers. I’m sure theres exceptions but can’t say I’d jump at the opportunity to take yours off your hands (not that either of us have any choice in the matter).
Most of ours have probably jumped ship to you once they saw you were more organised, sticking with us would require effort on their part to get up tiers. Or maybe thats just wishful thinking.
Will say we got a couple of really good guilds recently, TDA and xXx spring to mind. Dont want to lump every single transfer we’ve gotten recently into the same basket

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: oneleggedpony.8531

oneleggedpony.8531

We’d rather have our secure core base or at least guilds which have enough decency to check with the community and such And we do get full queues sometimes Just rarely

@ oneleggedpony: Tuaf or whatever seems new to me, never seen them before, I’ll hunt down one of their members and inform them if I can.

Thanks kinky, appreciate it. Hope you guys are still having fun. Som good fights so far – thanks to Elite hell master for some Ele on Ele action – had to cut it short to pick people up so sorry couldn’t stick around.

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Nooooo Addy (or Taranius [TUP]) T_T you shall be remembered and immortalized in song.

My one regret is that.. I wasn’t the one who killed you :p
Addy 1 – Lemon 0.5

at least we took PS hills for a short time lol

Attachments:

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

I casually play on Piken from day one. Must have been a bunch of people that transferred. Ive never seen the ridiculous Q’s to WVWVW before. They need to do something about Wvwvw you are either stomping the other teams or getting stomped. Very rarely is it even handed.

I would love to see something that reward guilds for staying on a server for a period of time. The guild jumping really feels wrong to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Love seeing Yak with these numbers, please have this many tomorrow =)

in WvW

Space.8053

Love seeing Yak with these numbers, please have this many tomorrow =)

heh prob 30 of us tonight. all good practice!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

30 yak + how many extras did you have following you for being the only decent sized gandara guild? =)
Alas we were only like 12 tup at our peak today, so needless to say we got run over a few times. But as I said, nice to see a Gandaran guild running such numbers, very nice, keep it up.

in WvW

Space.8053

30 yak + how many extras did you have following you for being the only decent sized gandara guild? =)
Alas we were only like 12 tup at our peak today, so needless to say we got run over a few times. But as I said, nice to see a Gandaran guild running such numbers, very nice, keep it up.

about 10 randoms. first time we run actual loose team ‘builds’ rather than all 1v1 builds following our commander. gogo YaK!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Dius only had 12 today as well but we did some good stuff on AR borderlands. After some briar flipping, we managed to hold it and wipe the attackers. Then later in the night we ninja’d Bay from the north with a few golems while some of our randoms were fighting enemies around the Vale area. Also, we had some good fighting practice!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

It showed, run these numbers tomorrow and we’ll all have a helluva lot of fun =)

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

EDIT: Also for the person that said they didn’t come across us at 22:00, heh we were well gone by 20:20 GMT, well I was at least, Unrelent and many others stayed to fight, I was the one leading and coordinating is all Commander Jaufan turned up by 9:00pm GMT tho, I don’t know how long he stayed, but he might have been there fighting you guys off

We’ll try and find you guys tomorrow then

Seems you got your wish this evening! xD
We run with rather large numbers, trying to get the Randoms together, coordinated and organised, with a bit of an education element in there hopefully the people that ran with us can learn and retain something from running around after a Blue Doritos all day.

AR didn’t seem to have a primary Guild, but again large amount of numbers, portal bombs, well timed rushes still took Durios in the end though, after a long tiring battle, towards the very end of which it was reported that 30 PX were hitting Mendons and the Gate health receding quickly; unfortunately we didn’t get there in time, literally just behind, in time to see, surprisingly, many GG guys primarily along with others, we thought we wiped you guys in the initial impromptu reform and charge manoeuvre, but you showed that to be far from true on that gate push, lucky our Guardians were awake to control the damage! After this we fought GG a few times more and SU a couple after that, think we got better at handling it and setting ambushes as we went along

Most memorable fights of the night probably include the [GG] push at our catapults attacking Anzalias, which was quite fun and worked well in our favour, choke points are brilliant; also capping Durios the first time and also the second, a ninja Guildies managed to survive with a portal and get us all up, despite most everyone else being on the other side of the map when it fell and he stayed in there.

Lastly probably fighting AR at Pangloss.
So many AR, I didn’t think we would be able to hold you, but through a resolute defense and digging in, then a group push we managed to wipe just over half and send the rest packing to Umberglade, though I don’t think you checked that we weren’t actually chasing but reviving our numerous dead and downed, quite fun indeed!

Thanks again for an intense evening, hopefully people haven’t gotten tired, bored and irritated with me posting a wall full of text every day!

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Out of curiosity, how many guys did you have in there tonight? :O when we pushed at anza, I’d had tells of maybe 30, but more, and more, and more rendered. Its amusing, because I’d told my guys we were going there looking for outnumbered fights, maybe 20 vs 40, wasn’t expecting the kinds of numbers you guys threw at us ^^ For us tonight its mainly been 20 vs 60, we fought you in EB, then fought an AR blob of 60 in EB at umber for near on 5 minutes, then fought a constantly resapwning AR blob of 50-60 up at the north camp in AR BL for near on 10 minutes. Epic fights. That blob of yours was also more coordinated than the average zerg Eze, so props to you there, firmly handed our kitten to us at the anza vista. GG don’t fall into the same category of most of the other guilds on the server, we formed a few months ago, and only began properly raiding a few weeks ago, so these experiences definitely help us out!

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Space.8053

Really fun fights TUP, Tainted & RG. Better make the most of having you guys as sparring partners because we probably won’t see you for a while

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Kwai.9405

Kwai.9405

loved the fights tonight in Piken, tons of action all over the place. Got a couple of times proper “yakslapped” :P Thanks to YaK and NOM for some great enjoyable encounters, hoping the rest of the week stays like that

The Tainted [TNTD] – Piken Square

in WvW

Immolator.5640

Out of curiosity, how many guys did you have in there tonight? :O when we pushed at anza, I’d had tells of maybe 30, but more, and more, and more rendered. Its amusing, because I’d told my guys we were going there looking for outnumbered fights, maybe 20 vs 40, wasn’t expecting the kinds of numbers you guys threw at us ^^ For us tonight its mainly been 20 vs 60, we fought you in EB, then fought an AR blob of 60 in EB at umber for near on 5 minutes, then fought a constantly resapwning AR blob of 50-60 up at the north camp in AR BL for near on 10 minutes. Epic fights. That blob of yours was also more coordinated than the average zerg Eze, so props to you there, firmly handed our kitten to us at the anza vista. GG don’t fall into the same category of most of the other guilds on the server, we formed a few months ago, and only began properly raiding a few weeks ago, so these experiences definitely help us out!

Woot someone finally calls me Eze instead of Immolator !

To answer your question we had numbers fluctuating between 40-50, at no point did we go over 55 though

For guys who only formed a short time priorly, your reputation procceeds you I was both rather nervous and anxious when I saw you guys, it seemed to be well-placed as you genuinely are quite scary and painful, however quick response times and the right skills used at the right time always make a difference, even when the pain factor is high Especially in the case of The Battle of Anzalias Vista, which would have been difficult for you guys at any rate seeing as we were expecting you and preparing accordingly – the problem created also was that all of our energy was expended on you guys and the majority of the [SU] guys that ran in a few seconds later got through, though we chased them and minimised the damage

I also forgot to mention the actual battle inside Anza directly after, much kudos to our man that squeezed off that last Catapult Rock just in time, from all of the screaming, I took it that you guys were right behind us, about half of us actually made it to the Lord Room, but we eventually pulled it off, so much adrenaline and intensity is what I calm that; in particular the fear that about 20-30 GG are coming up behind you gobbling your people up – it’s kind of the factors that a) Will we be able to get enough people to effectively hold and defend and b) will we have enough time to mount a defense before they’re upon us!

And thanks, organised is what we try to go for more of a software guy than hardware though, for example my armour; I only got it last month (exotic for the first time) despite playing from Betas, headstart and having my Main up a week or so after headstart, and Commander a few weeks later.
So can’t go in-depth, heheh, no good wih spec’ing things and chaining buffs so you always come out with full buffs I can angrily demand the Randoms to use certain skills though, which I do

All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

Really fun fights TUP, Tainted & RG. Better make the most of having you guys as sparring partners because we probably won’t see you for a while

Yer was fun, we heard on the grapevine from our very own turncoat (I think everyone from SN know who I mean) that you guys merged with a couple of other guilds for a larger presence? which were they out of interest.
As I said, would be nice to meet you guys tomorrow when we have more out as wednesday is one of our main raid nights, and today we just didn’t have the numbers to face you in the open. (Hence the steamrolling when we tried)

in WvW

Posted by: EnoLive.2367

EnoLive.2367

Nah I’ll go play with the motorway traffic till reset at lest I stand a chance there, for one I can see them coming and second I’d get a better reward.
Sorry fellow Gandara you won’t see me much in WvW till reset, I don’t mind a hard fight as most of you know but not into being grieffed or doing the grieffing should we be in power to do so.
Might even try a little spvp for a change

Co Leader & Founder “Privateers Uk” [PUK]
Gandara
Eno Live (Ele)

in WvW

Posted by: killimandros.5087

killimandros.5087

Unfortunately for the many guilds I truly respect on Piken it looks like you are the server on the rising. I just hope for your sake you arent the next Blacktide, although there are some guilds joining you from that server already. If that happens, I also hope you can stand the period of trouble coming, and maybe I can fight the ex WAR guilds again on their way down again :-)

in WvW

Posted by: MariuszGGG.3892

MariuszGGG.3892

AR didn’t seem to have a primary Guild, but again large amount of numbers, portal bombs, well timed rushes still took Durios in the end though, after a long tiring battle, towards the very end of which it was reported that 30 PX were hitting Mendons and the Gate health receding quickly;

omg! Didn’t know we got so many active players in guild! glad to know :P

anyway… I am really not so happy with new paratroopers from other servers
queues are really annoying.
and if we move up this will be only worse new WvW patch coming won’t help too, cuz a lot of ppl will come on WvW to check changes ://

Tryper – Pax Mortis
“Death From Above!” – anonymous engineer’s last
words after switching kits in the air.

(edited by MariuszGGG.3892)

in WvW

Posted by: dirrt.1859

dirrt.1859

AR didn’t seem to have a primary Guild, but again large amount of numbers, portal bombs, well timed rushes still took Durios in the end though, after a long tiring battle, towards the very end of which it was reported that 30 PX were hitting Mendons and the Gate health receding quickly;

Lol, PX don’t have this many out on the field, we run approx 15, never above 20.

Sadly we didn’t even do much WvW last night, queues, queues, queues, and in the zones that had no queues, we had no enemies. Bandwagoners really aren’t healthy for servers.

[PX] – AG

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Still some good fights to be had as of last night.

I think there is quite a bit of misinformation on piken being zergy, the only instance where I see this happen is when we have a 2-3 guild descend on the same location, but the vast majority of piken are guild that run with 15-25 people and stay spread across the map. Frankly particularly from AR we see much larger groups than that running around.

I’m not that thrilled with the prospect of going up higher in the tiers this was a nice area to play in. the thing about Piken is that it has a core of guilds that like playing together, we don’t care if we’re on the up or dropping down. We like the banter and rolling out in the evenings to see if we can get some good fights. the rankings is almost irrelevant (obviously we want to do well no point in not trying).

Ky̼s Р80 РGuardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in WvW

Space.8053

Lol, PX don’t have this many out on the field, we run approx 15, never above 20.

Sadly we didn’t even do much WvW last night, queues, queues, queues, and in the zones that had no queues, we had no enemies. Bandwagoners really aren’t healthy for servers.

I dunno, RG seemed to be able to switch Borderlands pretty easily last night. Queues are never fun though.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Teggz.3542

Teggz.3542

I dunno, RG seemed to be able to switch Borderlands pretty easily last night. Queues are never fun though.

Yeah but there was nothing to do in borderlands, we were taking everything with no opposition. EB queue was an hour or more at primetime.

[RG] Red Guard
Teggz – Elementalist | Teggx – Guardian
Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTeggz

in WvW

Posted by: dagmon.8396

dagmon.8396

Thank u from [DL] for the fights in ARB last night, we had a lot of fun with some epic fights, some of them with all 3 servers involved. Sorry but i don’t remember the tags of all of the guilds, however special thanks to [LdF] faced for the first time, [GG] it’s always a pleasure to fight with u and [RG] u guys have kicked our as**s, but there’s always something to learn, especially in the defeats!

Dagmonn
Gandara
WvW Commander [DL]

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

All I can say is get used to the Queues, with the end of free transfers coming you are going to be stuck with most of those Guilds and PvE’ers looking for an easy time. I actually feel sorry for the real people of Piken since most of those that have transferred in are not Role Players so instead of building a Role Playing Community the band wagons will have ruined all that hard work.

As for the Gandarans still fighting the hordes, deepest respect goes out to you.
Something at least came out of this for Gandara, most people now are using the server TS and its actually started to bring our community together, instead of small Guilds doing their own thing they are uniting and working togther.
Yep Im proud to be a Gandaran

(edited by Missy.7356)

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Finally we will meet again next Week,best Fights ever against Piken;-)
I remember Boon, Necrosis, TUP, and some others.
You got new Forces from Blacktide, i hope we can stand against you^^.

Greetings from Riverside
Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Hey Myrmi, Yes its been awhile since we’ve fought Riverside, I hope RSC is still going strong look forward to fighting them again.

Main issue from guild point of view is ques, and being able to get a full strength raid into a bl, instead of running at half strength and not having same effect. Too many bandwagoners… who should find another home.

Looking forward to you bringing the fights to us, not sure how much your servers changed since we last fought for better or worse… I know Elona like to recruit from other german servers.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

MariuszGGG.3892

sorry Immolator.. I do not like to read wall texts… just seeing our tag, read that phrase, and answered.

Tryper – Pax Mortis

in WvW

Immolator.5640

sorry Immolator.. I do not like to read wall texts… just seeing our tag, read that phrase, and answered.

No problem – I know PX don’t have anywhere near that amount, what you have to understand us that on Gandara, Randoms are rarely organised, rarely get involved, and only a few know the basics, for example calling enemy numbers rather than shouting ‘PS here’, reporting which siege is where, if it is a guild group. Heck, earlier we had a bunch sitting at spawn trying to take a Golem through the LA portal

in WvW

MariuszGGG.3892

I know it well.. everyone trying to do their best as they can.

Tryper – Pax Mortis

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

@Wamgor

Nice to hear from you, always appreciate your thoughts.
Riverside is almost the same when we fought you back in days.
Lost 1 or 2 Guilds to Elona, but got also 1 from Milller and Kodash.
So you will mainly be focused by fX,dw,DTK,TIA and some smaller guilds, RSC is still out there but i think in smaller Forces.
We still have only ques on Eternal and sometimes our Borderlands.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

I’m also looking forward to fighting RS next week if that matchup gonna happen

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

Just wanted to congratulate Gandara and Augury Rock for sheer grit, persistence and determination. With all the uninvited bandwagon guilds joining Piken Square, we knew that it was going to be unbalanced and that you guys didn’t have enough organised guilds nor coordination.

Yet…. you keep coming back and you keep fighting, you refuse to bow and to be broken and keep fighting for the realm. I bow my head in admiration for that.

Also had a really fun fight against BF. Kudo’s to you for breaking off near Bravost and doing a GvG with you. Unfortunately you got hit in the back by RG and Co in the end.

Marsares, Pax Mortis, Piken Square.

(edited by Marsares.2053)

in WvW

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

totally boring week with crappy zerg fights, always the same tactics, all zergs moving in same same ways, same patterns, same hammer guardians as always.
all map green, gz, better and bigger zergs there.

and on this thread same old rivalry heh.

in WvW

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

I play on Piken Square and I’ve been enjoying T4 gameplay. When we were in T3, we had to fight against Elona Reach. It wasn’t fun because they walk around with zergs of 100 people. I understand Elona Reach should be T2, but still, I wouldn’t want to experience that again or to be forced to play it their way. My PC can’t handle such huge battles. Piken Square currently has an enjoyable zerg size and I hope it stays that way in T3.

I’ve always been able to jump straight into WvW on any map, except this week. This week there have been queues on every single WvW map. I actually did some PVE because the queues just wouldn’t end. It’s not fun to not be able to WvW when you want to. So, although I welcome the new players on Piken Square, I do dislike the queues.

I enjoy WvW when I make it passed the queue though. It’s all a bit one-sided at the moment unfortunately, but we’ll see how T3 goes next week. I might have to bail to Gandara if the zerg sizes are too big or the atmosphere becomes too competitive and strict. T4 is enjoyable and I hope T3 is just as much fun.

If there is one thing I would want to say to Gandara and Augury Rock: Stop camping the jumping puzzle! It’s simply annoying and kind of bad design by ANet. Piken Square does it too probably… but I don’t think nearly as much, because I rarely see one.

in WvW

killimandros.5087

finally approaching the end of full week piken zerging. Seeing some more gandara guilds moving to Piken, good luck with that.

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

finally approaching the end of full week piken zerging. Seeing some more gandara guilds moving to Piken, good luck with that.

Eh?

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

killimandros.5087

no big guilds Lurannio, only easymoders :-) (if that was your "eh?)

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

If there is one thing I would want to say to Gandara and Augury Rock: Stop camping the jumping puzzle! It’s simply annoying and kind of bad design by ANet. Piken Square does it too probably… but I don’t think nearly as much, because I rarely see one.

then stop do jp with 30 ppl and kill everithing there

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

Eh?

Saw a couple of CoExist people (if I spelled that right) on Piken’s side.

So tonight, 3 of us went to hopefully go cap a supply camp as our guild group needed supply and as we entered the cave through the left tunnel we saw there were 2-3 Piken’s there. We went for it anyway and had a bit of a back and forth for a few minutes. Finally we gain the upper hand, push in to kill off the NPCs when then from the right tunnel the awaiting zerg hiding behind the corner finally decides to come and finish us off.

We spent most of the night outnumbered and were pushed back more than often than not, but that experience in the supply camp was the only one that left a really bad taste in my mouth. Running into a zerg that’s camping some place is fair game, but purposefully baiting and taunting and stretching things out? Really unsportsmanlike behaviour. There’s just no need for that. Here we were thinking we were having a somewhat balanced, fun fight for a few minutes.. but nope.. crunch Just get rid of the three of us you see immediately and get it over with. I’ve just never gotten the need to mess with people like that.

(edited by Lothirieth.3408)

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Had some fun fights with [DT] tonight!

And from what i heard, Coexist is thinking about leaving Gandara. Guess the chance exists they join the Piken Square bandwagon before paid transfers are ready.

I’m not saying that you guys want this or are hoping to be the next bandwagon. I know it’s not the case. Unlucky timing with your momentum just before paid transfers.

Anyways, hoping for a few more fun nights. It’s hard to play as the only organised guild on a borderlands now and then tho!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: hrkljus.1243

hrkljus.1243

Just wanted to say I’ve watched some Gandara WvW videos lately, and you guys seem to have a bright future ahead of you!

While you may not have so many guilds as us, from what I’ve seen in the video you’ve got ~50 people on your official TS which is something Piken never acomplished AFAIK, even though we’ve been encouraging it constantly (in fact, I don’t think we’ve gone over ~20 outside of meetings).
Don’t worry about easymode guilds leaving your server – these are the kind you (and everyone else) doesn’t want anyway. You’ve got your own organized guilds, and more will form as your WvW community matures.

Hold on till the end of the match, and trust me when I say we didn’t enjoy this matchup either. Good luck and have fun in the next matchup, hopefully we’ll meet again soon!

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

totally boring week with crappy zerg fights, always the same tactics, all zergs moving in same same ways, same patterns, same hammer guardians as always.
all map green, gz, better and bigger zergs there.

and on this thread same old rivalry heh.

Don’t be too disheartened about it though. Roll an alt or play some other game until next reset.
Then the server hopping guilds with their golem trains will move up a tier and 28th the transfers will not be free anymore so the natural server balance will get much better.

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Belladonna Shylock.6187

Belladonna Shylock.6187

Is TNTD native to Piken or did they come on a wagon? I’m really not sure. Just curious!

in WvW

Immolator.5640

Just wanted to say I’ve watched some Gandara WvW videos lately, and you guys seem to have a bright future ahead of you!

While you may not have so many guilds as us, from what I’ve seen in the video you’ve got ~50 people on your official TS which is something Piken never acomplished AFAIK, even though we’ve been encouraging it constantly (in fact, I don’t think we’ve gone over ~20 outside of meetings).
Don’t worry about easymode guilds leaving your server – these are the kind you (and everyone else) doesn’t want anyway. You’ve got your own organized guilds, and more will form as your WvW community matures.

Hold on till the end of the match, and trust me when I say we didn’t enjoy this matchup either. Good luck and have fun in the next matchup, hopefully we’ll meet again soon!

Indeed we have been making a big push on the TS front recently, seems the Guilds were just waiting for another to make the first move – about 4 hours after the first of the major Guilds joined, 2 others had channels set up – by now I think most every one of the more prominent WvW guilds are there, although there are a few stragglers, it’s all good progress.

We are also trying to spread it to the populace, my Guild at least has had success with this, we got a record of 54 in the GBL channel, which was awesome. Every time we leave after having fought for the night we always try to ensure they keep using it – not many listen I think, though certainly most of the channels have some in them recently, it sinks in for a few who can be bothered so we have maybe 10 record for people in a BL channel without a major Operation going on.

I think we are doing well there and improving, and even those not in there at all times will eventually all have a quick link to it.

Lastly would like to say, RG you guys hit like a tonne of bricks, and a lot of them – my hypothesis that you guys could do the same to us as siN was correct heheh, very much did not appreciate the many many super-golem rush at our Overlook though, whilst we were all puzzlin, kitten move to be fair :p

In all honesty wasn’t impressed by that, you guys are amazing fighters and could easily just waltz in there with rams and take it; to take the easy way out for less hassle just gives the impression of a lack of skil but instead a surplus of wealth, which we all know isn’t true in the slightest.

Grudgingly impressed with your combat skills, at least :/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in WvW

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

Is TNTD native to Piken or did they come on a wagon? I’m really not sure. Just curious!

Tainted is a native Piken guild, unless some other guild have picked that tag aswell

VII – AG

in WvW

Posted by: Belladonna Shylock.6187

Belladonna Shylock.6187

ah, Tainted. Heard the name, just not noticed the tag. Thanks!