Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock x4!

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Cheers to both Gandara and Augury Rock for the action this past month. Was, fun, intense and a pleasure to fight against you both.

Ldf, Nom, NA? and a few others whose tags i forget from AR, really enjoyable coming across you

Yak, Duis, TDA, again tags escape me (bad memory), same some really good action, just a shame on our unofficial days we couldn’t field our usual 20+

Special note to TDA: Last night you were about to smash the Balkan Alliance guild (tags i forget) in the butt, if it wasnt for us <3 To see a enemy charge, change direction so quickly was funny.

Much love and respect all.

Althou linked before, parting gift to AR + Gandara. (Mainly cause I like his music choice so much :P) Go Go. Just a shame I didnt fraps action this week, so much of it

See ya soon, Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Some Gandara folks are really awesome guys:

They cancel out the A N K L E B I T E Rs and Illusion Lies of your server.

Hah, nice fight! ^^ Second time was a much quicker fight so I guess I should be glad you didn’t upload that one :p

[HB]

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

[YAK] don’t believe in spy’s we have scout , and was unaware of members joining Piken I have spoken to the member and the reply was he needed map complication in WvW for a month now and wanted his legendary that bad . Will be back home in gandara shortly .if we needed to know where you was can just hit up twitch.tv :o appologys for the confusion.

Thank you AR and Piken ,Great show … Happy we finally had a hard week make people wake up and get more organised on Gandara … Special thanks from [YAK] and our family guilds. For TUP, GG , SIN, RG , LDF and any I have missed out. If you fancy any fight to finish off the contact supershank ingame or@ ukguildwar2.enjin.com or jump on our Ts .. Would be a nice way to finish the week.. gl and happy hunting

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

(edited by icey.7368)

in WvW

Posted by: Rukiel.4920

Rukiel.4920

[DYE] Thanks everyone again for matches
Especially thanks for Piken Square giving us real challenge that we really had to do only main runs and leave alts outside for wvw
Just bad thing was that you quite often outnumbered us 1:3 this week but oh well, more fun sometimes when just laughing before last push even we knew that we will wipe
Here is short video of our gameplay, if someone havent been against us or with us :P

DYE WvWvW

Had no idea how to embed video, got just wall of text in preview so there is only link now ^^

Officer/Commander Of Finnish [DYE]
Gandara EU
[DYE] Youtube

(edited by Rukiel.4920)

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

I am pretty sure any guild on Piken would gladly accept equal number fights, I know RG does.

Remember to encode your video for widescreen so you don’t get double black bars. Cute little portal trap at the 4m mark!

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

We might not of liked each other… there might of been alot of drama

But can only respect your fighting spirit Gandara.

You have the potential… You have the spirit, with a bit more organisation and recruitment of a couple of guilds. Shame to See people xfering off your server after a bad week score wise… pretty sure if your community is loyal to itself and builds up you will bounce back big time… the other servers below wont know what hit them.

Maybe GD should try hitting Reset hard one week? as a different tactic and see how it works out for you.

With the end of free xfers soon… Gandara with the right PR is a good location, your easily T4 Material (potentially T3) you dont have ques and are in the process of building your community. Your the 4th ranked european server(not including nationals) (above BT & AG) and have room so pretty ideal location imo.

Gl in your next match ups AR & GD

LDF,NOM etc

Yak,Dius etc

Alot of good fights guys

Kind Regards
TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Loved the fights over the last few weeks. TUP, TNTD, RG et all on Piken. LdF, the never say die randoms on Augury.

Good luck PS and AR next matchup!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

I have to thank Piken for getting Gandara to do something up until 2 weeks ago was near impossible, people working together. Seeing 90+ people on TS from a server gives you a warm glowy feeling (over the top maybe, but you get the meaning).

When things started to wrong at the start there was so many times EB was outmanned, but people kept at it, plugged away. Our WvW Guilds (they have all been named at some point and im scared to leave some off, but you know who you are <3) have been amazing and stepped up, so much respect goes to them.

And like someone from AR said “Good luck for both servers, hope to see you again in the future (Piken not now ! :p).” (have to agree on last part 100%)

Anyway Good Luck from me and hope your reset goes to plan.
(Oh and please dont send any of those free loaders that unfortunately transferred into Piken to Gandara before transfers end please)

in WvW

Posted by: Theagenes.7403

Theagenes.7403

Especially thanks for Piken Square giving us real challenge that we really had to do only main runs and leave alts outside for wvw
Just bad thing was that you quite often outnumbered us 1:3 this week but oh well, more fun sometimes when just laughing before last push even we knew that we will wipe
Here is short video of our gameplay, if someone havent been against us or with us :P

DYE WvWvW

Had no idea how to embed video, got just wall of text in preview so there is only link now ^^

siN would gladly accept, and as Intigo pointed out, im pretty sure a lot of guilds @ Piken would, we are like that.

Council Member of [siN] – Seven Intincts
www.seveninstincts.com
Piken Square.[ES]

in WvW

Posted by: Rukiel.4920

Rukiel.4920

DYE WvWvW

siN would gladly accept, and as Intigo pointed out, im pretty sure a lot of guilds @ Piken would, we are like that.

We got couple good fights when we saw mostlyonly u guys near water camp and lake tower about two days ago +1 for that ^^

Officer/Commander Of Finnish [DYE]
Gandara EU
[DYE] Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: insanesu.3965

insanesu.3965

DYE WvWvW

yesterday’s my small randoms-raid on AR border =) It was awesome, gj, [DYE].

“The jump of Faith” today:

Attachments:

Jolly Insane | Insane Empire [INS] | www.insaneempire.com
Piken Square (unofficial roletrollplay server)

(edited by insanesu.3965)

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

Ìt was a hell of a month against you guys !

Thanks to all PS & GA guilds (BOON, TUP, VII, HoB, XxX, DT, and more ^^) who provided quality prime-time matchup, hope to see you soon :p

Frogzkiss from RA

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Was fun while it lasted , i believe we all learned couple of things in the past weeks.
Respect to pikens , just love fighting you guys , even if it turns out really bad for us sometiems. =)

Gl in upper tiers, hope you can get rid of those bandwagoners(you know wich ones i mean).
TuP – they really didnt need your help!! Was a sad moment for us =)

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

GL to piken in higher tiers was a fun month mostly, hope Gandara learned a few things, I certainly did.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in WvW

Posted by: Theagenes.7403

Theagenes.7403

First promotional video of siN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kVa5ofy6kw

Council Member of [siN] – Seven Intincts
www.seveninstincts.com
Piken Square.[ES]

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Thank you and good luck o/

Theagenes

nice tetris game

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

So long guys and thanks for all the fish

It’s been a great month We’ve had some epic fights against a number of guilds from Yak, Ldf Nom and the numerous other guilds on AR and Gandara we’ve had epic fights against.

It’s been stellar and remember to always keep your towel with you

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

Thanks to all PS & GA guilds (BOON, TUP, VII, HoB, XxX, DT, and more ^^) who provided quality prime-time matchup, hope to see you soon :p

Frogzkiss from RA

From the other perspective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQxMwyr-Ry4

Greatly enjoyed the fights NOM!

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

(edited by Erro.2784)

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Frogzkiss from RA

From the other perspective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQxMwyr-Ry4

Greatly enjoyed the fights NOM!

Very nice Video and Fights!!

That Hills assault was a failure from us that we paid hard. last fight is very interesting from the boss side

I hope you will achieve your goals , climbing the ladder with not to many bandwagonner ( not sure last announce from A-Net will help you so much )

was a very great fun to fight you as other Piken Guilds , we learned a lot.

Maybe our road will cross again soon

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Im glad everyone learnt something and enjoyed themselves probably the last time you will see piken fight as a strong server many of the community are now leaving for lower tiers to get out of the predicament success has bestowed upon us.

The reason this thread is still going after our matchup is an indication that for some this remains to them one of the best times they have had in GW2.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Im glad everyone learnt something and enjoyed themselves probably the last time you will see piken fight as a strong server many of the community are now leaving for lower tiers to get out of the predicament success has bestowed upon us.

The reason this thread is still going after our matchup is an indication that for some this remains to them one of the best times they have had in GW2.

It was fun as long as it lasted, time to move on to, and bloody, greener pastures.