Piken Square vs Augury Rock vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

Objektiv based playstyle.
we said we would hold mendons and we did.

Yeah its easy to defend something when ur so close to your spawn right :P

also we where not enough on the field to rival the blob of ka or anything other of the piken mass….

the KA blob?

I was with KA when we first hit u guys at Speldans and Harmonizer wasnt even badged up, i counted around 20 KA and about 5 randoms (including me). It looked like u guys outnumbered us as u guys also had a few randoms with u… and after we had wiped u once or twice each u hit us with a massive group including a large amount of randoms, and that killed us off pretty quick lol.

I wasnt with Harmonizer after that wipe but i can say there were 3 commanders on the map and im pretty sure the group i was with had the biggest zerg/team. So im very confident that Harmonizer and KA didnt have a large ‘blob’ all night. I will however say that the KA crew were the best WvW guild on the map, and i wouldnt wanna be on the recieving end when they get moving

Bear in mind that while KA were dealing with u guys we were dealing with Le Monobus from AR pretty much consistantly for hours so our largest force was on that side of the map.

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

is there any www videos from Riverside guilds?

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Nemo.6295

Nemo.6295

And to add, people kindling the flames and trying to separate themselves from the events of a thread they are part of.

Anyway, it could be worse. We could be threatening each other with real life physical harm. Until we do that, the drama is in normal proportions.

Also do the DE guys always exaggerate numbers this much?

(edited by Nemo.6295)

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Also do the DE guys always exaggerate numbers this much?

Almost as much as the ITA and SP guys. But who knows about numbers on these “last days” of friendly and hostile culling anyway?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

VII will be in AR zone tonight running 15+ guild raid. Hopefully some of the Riverside guilds will be there for good fights. Lets make the most of it before tomorrow floods the lakes with PVErs testing the new patch.

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Thin patch hits us between tue/wed night Vanz so Wednesday Prime will be ques for sure. Also VII try run into (dw) seems a solid Riverside guild, would be nice to see how u face against them.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Lets make the most of it before tomorrow floods the lakes with PVErs testing the new patch.

Thats also my fear. Millions of PVE players which will block the BLs :/

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Kill them with fire!
Awesome ganks are going to happen :-D.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Time to remove some dust from my thief…

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

Lets make the most of it before tomorrow floods the lakes with PVErs testing the new patch.

Ah, 5+ hour long WvW queues after launch, I remember thee well …

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in WvW

Posted by: Khadras.1583

Khadras.1583

This is war! If people are looking for fairplay and equal numbers, they should had stayed home in Lion’s Arch playing chess.
In wvw ya will run into zergs that outnumber ya and just want to kill ya for the bags, small groups hunting lonely people and corpse jumping them afterwards, people who will down ya and wait for polar bears to finish ya off like this!
http://i.imgur.com/NUjZ1ry.jpg

or climb to the highest points to fear ya off!
http://i.imgur.com/IEj0cTB.jpg?1

The force is with us! Now go kill them all before ya start choking!
http://i.imgur.com/jW5PotR.jpg

Centurion Khadras [KA]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

10 Trollpoints for you <3

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Great fights today in Riverside Borderlands…we had to gather up our forces in the end in order to fight back both AR and RS..some epic lootbags..also Necrosis had some interesting fights protecting Greenvale camp.

One thing..because there is already too much hate in this thread, i will ask nicely.
10 o’clock server time Riverside Borderlands we lost Bay from Riverside.We had a scout inside and he reported that 20 people came out of nowhere and caped.

Now there is a possibility RS came in from Watergate with golems..we are not sure..so before anyone starts pointing fingers,would you be kind enough to explain what happened?

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Too bad you décided to play Le monobus tonight PS on RS border as we were in guild group and we never found à PS group alone and Necr, SOE,,SFRJ and WIC later is too much for our 30 group Écho + friendlies !!! We will have to come back to basic !!!

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Fanciulla.4813

Fanciulla.4813

Nice fights tonight at Augory Rock BL against [VII], you played together really well. Just as last time we didn’t have much of a chance. But we from [dw] appreciate that as we can learn from it and come out stronger until we’re a decent match for you guys.
Next day we will fight on augory rock

dw. Dino Boss (charr/guardian)

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Nice fights tonight at Augory Rock BL against [VII], you played together really well. Just as last time we didn’t have much of a chance. But we from [dw] appreciate that as we can learn from it and come out stronger until we’re a decent match for you guys.
Next day we will fight on augory rock

dw. Dino Boss (charr/guardian)

Thank you and well played tonight. You guys could easily have joined up with DTK and MSNG and rolled us but you didn’t. A lot of respect for that and looking forward to more fights against dw. You guys are one of the best guilds in T3 without a doubt.

(edited by zagaraad.2780)

in WvW

Graendall.4765

Too bad you décided to play Le monobus tonight PS on RS border as we were in guild group and we never found à PS group alone and Necr, SOE,,SFRJ and WIC later is too much for our 30 group Écho + friendlies !!! We will have to come back to basic !!!

I think Necrosis did more than 2 fights with you guys….and i assure you…we had 0 friendlies with us….also we only merged 3 groups only when all AR forces moves as a fist..that was the only way to counter you…do not forget that RS joined the fight aswell.

Still..noone is answering my question

Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Emnel.1537

Emnel.1537

Oh, btw – we had great fun slaping both AR’s and RS’s fingers while they were tryng to take both Hills and Garrison on PS BL today.
4 hours of WvW brought me over 1000 kills, 223 badges and 2.8g worth of large loot bags
Had a blast!
We (DT) along with XT and few smaller squads (like EXE) managed to withstand almost constant assaults from both servers for over 3 hours till they finally conceded.

There was a number of guilds tring to fight back, but they were mostly on the dieing side of things :P

Videos coming up tomorrow (as always including few instances when our glorious commander managed to wipe us :P )

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Had fun on RS BL tonight, thanks to everyone we fought there.

@Utha, I don’t think it’s fair to say we were zerging, we had about 4 guild groups running around, each of which was doing their own thing. SOE had about 15 for the majority of the evening and the others from what i could tell had around 25 players. Sure we came together at times, but non of it was organised, it just happened whenever there was a large and sustained fight.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

You had your chance :p

SU attempted to lure out Echo from bay and engage in a favorable position by our keep… We where just 10 people and we saw that you where 30+, there was no way we where going to engage you on a flat field. But you didnt bite. Quite dissapointing.

When we finally did engage, I believe it was SPRT that smacked into your side as well, cant remember. But we wiped you good

Also, PS has little in terms of opposition for a 30 man guild. That is a HUGE number for PS… Only a few guilds can muster that amount. Most run smaller 10-20 groups, if even that.

Both RS and AR overestimate the strength of our pugs and random commander groups, often leading to their own demise. There’s been so many times I have just thought “WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!” when a huge guild of 30+ withdraw or scatter from a smaller PS pug commander group. Culling that bad, lol? Or are we really that good?!

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Trust me we know PS and learn thé hard way that just behind à PS group there’s another group hidden that will jump you !!!! This si not à real monobus but the effect si similar
Anyway we had gréât fight yesterday and other coming later this week

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

i counted around 20 KA and about 5 randoms (including me).

uhm…. 20 KA, 3 GG and 2 friendlies maybe?

anyway, last night was fun, seems like the AR blob wiped while they had 3 times our number and we ported up the cliff while they were ready to jump down and wipe us

also yesterday, RS and AR only were able to wipe us if they were culled, or attacked us from behind…

anyway, thnx for the bags last night in EB

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

Oh, btw – we had great fun slaping both AR’s and RS’s fingers while they were tryng to take both Hills and Garrison on PS BL today.
4 hours of WvW brought me over 1000 kills, 223 badges and 2.8g worth of large loot bags
Had a blast!
We (DT) along with XT and few smaller squads (like EXE) managed to withstand almost constant assaults from both servers for over 3 hours till they finally conceded.

There was a number of guilds tring to fight back, but they were mostly on the dieing side of things :P

Videos coming up tomorrow (as always including few instances when our glorious commander managed to wipe us :P )

Yepp … was a little bit nasty yesterday. My bones are still hurting from the slap’s

You worked really well together. Unfortunaltelly we were quite unorganised.
But we will learn our lessons. Hope to see you in the fields again for a next round.

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Had a blast!

Yepp … was a little bit nasty yesterday. My bones are still hurting from the slap’s

You worked really well together. Unfortunaltelly we were quite unorganised.
But we will learn our lessons. Hope to see you in the fields again for a next round.

Guys you did very well last night at PS Border. Constant attacks on Garrison and Hills force us to run like crazy trying survive and defend ours land. We had give up Bay on beginning prime time and hardly keep other places under control. Several gates at breaking point with no supplies available on camps, few last stands in lord room many heavy fights with both servers make it very busy evening. Guess we had lots of luck at the end.

Thank You XT, EXE and others who give hand to defend PS

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: lichtquant.1490

lichtquant.1490

… yep, it was hours of running against Hills and Garrison and still catching only bloody noses, as you guys defended hard despite the dual attack locations.

We got our share of bags from you, but I assume, you got more from us than we from you

Oni Ma Gon/Zepharion/Slonjeh/Niphdanoq/Sarodakh/Ghinsondir/Shoniistav/Vauh Konstanth
You Are Crowfood Now [KRAA]

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello,
the whole discussion regarding a suspected exploit has been removed. Please post in this section according to the WvWvW subforum rules. Thank you.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

You are welcome!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Vayle.7964

GG and SCND from piken ninja’d AR Hills with 9 people, but did AR really need 25 people to defeat the remaining 5 defenders in hills?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Mabaara Hia.7153

Mabaara Hia.7153

Guys you did very well last night at PS Border. Constant attacks on Garrison and Hills force us to run like crazy trying survive and defend ours land. We had give up Bay on beginning prime time and hardly keep other places under control. Several gates at breaking point with no supplies available on camps, few last stands in lord room many heavy fights with both servers make it very busy evening. Guess we had lots of luck at the end.

Thank You XT, EXE and others who give hand to defend PS

Kudos, hours and hours of running against you and got wiped EVERY DARN TIME.
highest repair costs EVER

Toula – Nekro
Meleea – Ele
- Riverside -

in WvW

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

thanks to moderator for cleaning this thread, but please, can you remane this one : "Piken are r0X0r other are kitten " ?

Seriously some PS need to grow up a bit, ok you got a good organisation for exemple your simultaneous attack on garrison/longview and cliffside ( don’t remember english name of our map), etc… but your mentality looks like a 10 years old kid

GG and SCND from piken ninja’d AR Hills with 9 people, but did AR really need 25 people to defeat the remaining 5 defenders in hills?

GG you took a t0 keep during we were busy some where else.

Oh ! Do you really think we will let this keep alone because you were 9 to take it ? So, should i blame [DZ] who took bay t2 when we are outmanned ?

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

(edited by Archenemy.9784)

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

With the new patch, and the removal of culling, its become painfully obvious what dominates this matchup

http://i.imgur.com/GgTqorz.jpg

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

(edited by Wompage.4586)

in WvW

Archenemy.9784

With the new patch, and the removal of culling, its become painfully obvious what dominates this matchup

http://i.imgur.com/O0zBoP3.jpg

it’s not clever to post your ts server adress on forum

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in WvW

Vayle.7964

@Archenemy, stop QQ’ing, stop blobbing and fight like a man, with REAL SKILL, rather than numbers please, thank you,

tonight wasn’t WvW, it was BvB, blob vs blob, with masses of lagg, besides, piken gets focussed 24/7.
AR thinking: “RS zerg is occupied by pike while RS got most points at tick? lets fight piken as well, rather than focussing RS, because we could easily take their T3 SM while they’re bunkered into wildcreek” if you think THAT is fighting?

thumbsup for the amount of loot I get because your blobs wipe, thumbsdown for the blobs.
“piken blobs too” only because else we wipe every time we meet a blob of yours.
I would love to see real epic fights going on in Tier 3 this week, rather than blob versus blob and who has most numbers wins, and focus piken 24/7, however I do take it as a compliment in even number fights, RS and AR run rather than fight us, and focus us seemingly because they are afraid of us, even while having the lowest score and lowest points at tick.

in WvW

Posted by: Mabaara Hia.7153

Mabaara Hia.7153

we had some legendary fights tonight on piken
thanks a lot to both sides, tons of fun!

Toula – Nekro
Meleea – Ele
- Riverside -

in WvW

Graendall.4765

Necrosis had a very nice time in RS BL today..
All maps where full and i think we all had the same reaction when we saw the RS borderland gathering infront of our spwn point when the servers opened…marvelous times.

Now the debate of who has the bigger numbers will finally be over as we all can see who is who.

Great job between the Piken guilds of HoB/VII/ITA/TNTD and more!(i forget,sorry :P)
Looking forward to many more fights!(with less lag)

Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

AR…you blob up like no other, if I could get image-shack working I’d post screenshots of your bazillion player zergs, honestly gob-smacked!!! For me anyway with the latest patch , it shows up all players in front of me, no more phantom zergs, so that’s a good change from aNet.

But I can honestly say I have never seen more players grouped up in a mega-zerg like that before, so hat’s off for the good old “group up steam-roll mentality”, honestly…if you ever go up to the higher tiers, I think you will fit right in.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

World vs World vs World

Attachments:

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Lol are you going to buy new bags ?:D

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

World vs World vs World

I’ve Lost it here:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Devo.7329

Devo.7329

That’s a lot of people…… holy

Octobeast [TNTD] – Piken Sqr
UO/DAOC/L2/Aion/WAR/TERA

in WvW

Archenemy.9784

I can do it too

Attachments:

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

World vs World vs World

I’ve Lost it here:

Probably our Russian friends have to send second party there bacause the game should be balanced

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Hmm so maybe I will also add something :
- 80-100 people in one BLOB, GG Riverside, it’s simply pathetic that this is the only way you can play this game

Attachments:

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

Some epic and great fights totay on Piken-BL.
Never say before how many people are really running within huge zergs.
It was sometimes ridiculous

Anyway … Piken defended their hill fortress really brave!

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Yeah the three-way in PS hills was a lot of fun. It’s unfortunate that we lost it but it was well fought by all sides.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: DeathDealer.7961

DeathDealer.7961

PS hills three-way was really awesome. Had a lot of fun today, good fights everyone. See you tomorrow!

Kheyre | Kherya | Madelyn Distortion | Kar Azhan
Destola | Vângârd | Kheyron | Ekodar
[MUW] Riverside

in WvW

Endemonadia.8593

tonight was a real eyeopener to the true tactics of our enemies in this teir… we always thought that AR were the kings of the megazergs when before culling we would see them run with around 60 in every single group. But….

Now culling has gone we can see their true numbers are around 80 and what the hell are RS doing!?!?!?!?!

Estimates of around 100 RS in the zerg which crashed around EB… and worse was this zerg was around all night and went on into the small hours of the morning.

Piken had 3 commanders on the map but had to eventually get 2 commanders to untag so that we could copy RS and blob up under 1 commander… it was the ONLY way we could compete against the German monsterzerg.

Im willing to bet my house that RS did not have more than 1 commander per map all night. If this is how RS want to play then kudos for ruining WvW. It was once about skill but now its all about who can build the biggest zerg…

Congrats to RS on beating AR at amassing the biggest zerg

We challenge both RS and AR to run in proper sized groups of under 30man so we can actually play WvW with that old fashioned thing called SKILL. Any of u guys up for actually using some skill in WvW?

Oh and a little pic of RS on Piken borderlands at 3am UK time (4am German time). They actually had a bigger zerg on EB at the same time too apparently.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7742/3amo.jpg

(edited by Endemonadia.8593)

in WvW

Posted by: Winneh.2064

Winneh.2064

Less QQ please, we have holidays overe here in germany so our numbers are though the roof at the moment.
We usually have 1 Commander per map to organize the non-organized guilds and players – and we have the guild zergs aswell, running around in their own groups. If you dont have the numbers thats unfortunate, but stop blaming us for involving everyone in wvw – its annoying.
Ppl want WXP so they group up because its faster, it really is that simple.

in WvW

Endemonadia.8593

We usually have 1 Commander per map to organize the non-organized guilds and players

Thankyou for admitting that u only had 1 commander per map.

and we have the guild zergs aswell, running around in their own groups.

Ru serious?

Not a single RS guild team was spotted ALL NIGHT. If any Piken saw a German guild group last night please let it be known… i bet my house for a second time that none were ‘running around’ away from your monsterzerg.

If you dont have the numbers thats unfortunate, but stop blaming us for involving everyone in wvw – its annoying.

We have the lowest realm population by far in this matchup, we know that and we can live with that. What we dont like is losing to numbers and not skill. We are happy to play 3 Piken teams against 6 RS teams and 6 AR teams on the same map… but we DO NOT want to play 1 v 1 v 1 teams on every map. Thats simply stupid.

We will continue to blame RS for breaking WvW as long as u continue to run 100+ zergs.

in WvW

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

go go go continue to blame us. you only show us your insane mind if you go on whining. so maybe you should ask the french for some cheese to your whine.
your QQ does not change anything. learn to live with it.
you would show greatness if you would learn to deal with it cuz you couldnt change anything. currently you will not be taken seriously.

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!