Piken Square vs Augury Rock vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Lots of fun last night on AR border with many great fights, often against the blobs (we were only 20-25 most of the time)

http://www.twitch.tv/censtudios/b/386935292

Sometimes we merged with the SPRT raid though.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

we have also videos of several flyhack from the guild GCD, on Riverside. PM for it if you want.

RS please do the necessary, thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

Lost all respect for RS now

Really, the witchhunt some of you are into against RS is ridiciulous. Do you think Piken Square players don´t hack ? How often do you think we see some Piken players ninjaing keeps, flying, wallhacking etc. etc. It happens every time. So do yourself and everybody else a favor. Complain about this where somebody can do something about it and that is the support and not the forum. People who hack have to be removed from the game but the server community can not do anything about it.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

New Week, same kitten as last week and the one before.
Lost all Respect for PS now;-)……..at least on the forum.
Guys really its boring first it was lack of skillknowledge than lack of siege-mechanics and now some new stuff.
Never saw a Server with so many crying kittens before………..
Could we please go all back to the Battlefield, there you have my fully respect.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..about that blobbing thing, as I told you twice before we dont have so many organized Guilds who could run the map with 20-30 people with theit own Commander.
On the other hand we have many pugs or smaller guilds and when Commander appears on the map many of them follow him creating a Zerg of 40-50 people.
DTK tried to run on her own on thursday many pugs followed us, outcome?
Insults and flames, what should we do?
You cant tell the people to leave WvW, so be serious and learn to handle this,as some Piken Guilds already do.

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

can we please stop the pointing fingers to hackers? if you think someone is using hacks, just report him/her through the report mechanic in the game,

and that you ninja a place does not mean you use hacks, it can simply be done by placing catas at a wall out of sight and take the wall down or have a mesmer in just before it gets capped. (I could hide easily a couple of times being a guardian, and than suddenly your golems inside SM would be gone)

anyway, great fun before reset last night in the jumping puzzle… with a golem (yes, if you heard the rumors, they were true)

Attachments:

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Lost all respect for RS now

Really, the witchhunt some of you are into against RS is ridiciulous. Do you think Piken Square players don´t hack ? How often do you think we see some Piken players ninjaing keeps, flying, wallhacking etc. etc. It happens every time. So do yourself and everybody else a favor. Complain about this where somebody can do something about it and that is the support and not the forum. People who hack have to be removed from the game but the server community can not do anything about it.

I bring this to your servers attention due to the fact that 1 guild is doing this alot and even when asked in private has done nothing to remove the members cheating. If any Piken players are seen cheating they will be dealt with by the relevant guild. When a servers 4 biggest guilds openly and knowingly use hacks infront of others it is kind of a big problem for your server. I can honestly say PS would never condone that, ever. If you want to bury your head in the sand be my guest, but i’m sure some of your people on RS are disgusted at the behaviour witnessed this morning. And from your TS i know the people that were on were very annoyed seeing as we got invited to your TS to discuss what happened and who was involved(this was after my post so i guess it did some good).

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Getting slightly annoyed reading the whining from other people on reset. Let’s get a couple of things straight.

It is very possible and plausible that there are hackers on EVERY server. Blackballing and stereotyping a server because of something that few have done is very poor practise and naive. I also very much doubt each server supports hackers and behaviour of this type so stop making a fuss about it and report it with evidence if possible. If your going to post something about hacking then do it with some respect rather than calling out and insulting a whole server. That goes for all three server in this tier. It’s pathetic and stop acting like children.

Secondly players who are complaining about “blobbing”. It’s time to get over that servers blob, PS blobs, RS blobs and so does AR. Stop sugar coating it for your server, If there is only one commander on the map or even none what do you think people are going to do? FG, XT and WIC started in Riverside this reset, our combined numbers were around 60 if even that and the blob had us out manned in pure numbers that they had enough to revive people whilst fighting. A blob can not cover two keeps/towers that are getting attacked and thus using this we managed to claim both sides and Bay & Hills therefore this should not be a problem providing you have two organized groups on the map.

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

Thanks a lot Jue and much respect, nothing more to say about.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

I kinda want to strangle my servers frequent posters sometimes. Crying about hacks and zergs just makes you look weak and that reflects on those of us who moulded Piken into what it is.

I for one, love fighting when outnumbered massively and if I see someone hacking, I’ll make sure their guild pays the penalty on the field…..not the forum.

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

I bring this to your servers attention due to the fact that 1 guild is doing this alot and even when asked in private has done nothing to remove the members cheating.

I am a regular member of TIA who is playing WvW almost daily, and I can assure you that I have not witnessed a single incident of foul play ever, neither have I ever heard of any such deeds in the internal communication of the guild. I don’t know from what perspective you take your claim of “that 1 guild is doing this alot”, but as far as I can tell, such an accusation is just plain ridiculous.

I don’t have the slightest clue what your screen shot is showing. Also, unfortunately, you have disabled the rendering of the character models which does not help either. If you happen to have any actual evidence pointing to foul play please don’t hesitate to send me a PM. I will relay them to the guild leadership for you.

Also, feel free to use the in-game report function if you witness any foul play, as is intended by ANet, since the rules of conduct of this forum forbid namecalling and fingerpointing. (The last point is something I would really wish for every party to respect. There is no reason that reading these sub-forums has been to be a pain in the kitten.)

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

(edited by MRA.4758)

in WvW

Saint Scarlet.2906

Tbh i haven’t personally seen anyone hack since way back at xmas. I tried to deal with this with the guild in question and was told basically i’m lying i didn’t see what i saw or it’s another guild impersonating them(all 3 times i got in touch with them about different incidents). I don’t post on the forums often and i always report hackers/cheaters when i see them. The reason i posted on here about this morning was because the last mail i got from the said guild told me that to be taken seriously i would have to post the info on forums, so i have. The tone of my post is maybe not the nicest but i was tired when posting so yes thats my bad and i apologise for the tone.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

Here’s something interesting about [TIA] from Riverside.

Gandara were also complaining about them glitching into keeps etc

However as mentioned above TIA took a tower in our BL’s by glitching into it. Auroura Glade were attacking the door I ran over to start a defence but 3 or 4 TIA were already at the lord and capped it…nothing down they did it under cover of AG catapult attacks….they also capped Greenlake Tower also but I dont think we had anybody there to confirm if it was legit. They were spotted in Hills Lord room but they ported when we spotted them before anything kicked off and the were also spotted in bay as mentioned above.

And again:

Have fun everyone! The reset was awesome and pretty balanced! Riverside seems like a very dedicated server with more coverage than Gandara and AG tho! We’ll see how it goes! hopefully we have some nice fights!

Just a heads up! As i don’t want any drama in here so i keep it short. But keep an eye out for a guild called TIA (Riverside). I think they are called “Tyrian Intelligence Agency” and i noticed that they enjoy scouting a lot. Pretty awesome guild concept tbh! But anyways, they were found in our Bay, in the walls and also in the ground. They didn’t capture our Bay but that could be because we had about 4 of ours inside as well, noticing their movements under the ground. We are not accusing them because we don’t know if they actually glitch capped anything yet but please, keep an eye out! They left the Bay later! <3

Bad screenshot: http://i48.tinypic.com/10z90yu.jpg

Have fun everyone!

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Sorry for the laughter in Piken BL bay. Scnd and FG did a very good job defending it 1vs3.
The commander made the zerg emote you. Dont think we are all like that.

Haha np Zumy….thing RS and AR allrdy know by now what FG is about …. even against all odds we bring all we got and sadly we had halve our guildies with us with that late reset…but tonight we will be hopefully in our full force…lets do it again

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

New Week, same kitten as last week and the one before.
Guys really its boring first it was lack of skillknowledge than lack of siege-mechanics and now some new stuff.
Never saw a Server with so many crying kittens before………..
Could we please go all back to the Battlefield, there you have my fully respect.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..about that blobbing thing, as I told you twice before we dont have so many organized Guilds who could run the map with 20-30 people with theit own Commander.
On the other hand we have many pugs or smaller guilds and when Commander appears on the map many of them follow him creating a Zerg of 40-50 people.
DTK tried to run on her own on thursday many pugs followed us, outcome?
Insults and flames, what should we do?
You cant tell the people to leave WvW, so be serious and learn to handle this,as some Piken Guilds already do.

I understand when people follow commander and you cant tell them dont follow….but last night was crazy number (80)….guess becus of your holidaything…..was crazy and i love crazy FG jumps and try new things haha …. the thing was it was not primetime it was really late so we dont have that to counter….. hope you understand why some people think this is frustrated….like always fun to fight you all

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Btw about the hacking into towers/keeps like Jue said ….pls stop with it….an example my guildy got pushed through a towergate and i forced him to run up and jump off……we dont roll that way and i expect any decent commander would do the same:)

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

I will never blame any guild/server for hacking. I saw one so far in this matchup, but i know its only a small group and they can be everywhere. As long as we all agree with that this is something we dont want its fine and a discussion on the forum is a bit useless. Noone here can change anything and Anet will just delete the posts because of namecalling and whatever. Just report and hope that they get banned.

BTW if i see any piken hacking i will report him always. (even its my best IG friend, maybe he would get a warning from me first but then a report for sure.)

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Daniel.5794

Daniel.5794

Thanks for the 1v1 at the SE supply camp in PSBL the guardian from [Tz], shame you ran away and called in 2 more for backup.

FijiPeanut – Semper Dius [Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: browolf.3825

browolf.3825

most epic bay defense ever in psbl

Piken Square forever

in WvW

Posted by: MyPuppy.8970

MyPuppy.8970

I do agree:

:D

That’s a new definition for overreacting :p

Kisses from AR.

Attachments:

Lily Bertine [NG]/[GiRL]
Nerfentalist of Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: moraldino.6482

moraldino.6482

Did anyone see any golems this morning?

/Björnvarg

http://www.twitch.tv/moraldino
Björnvarg 80 Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Vayle.7964

/Björnvarg

the golem army <3
31 alpha golems, we took AR keep as well as RS keep, so much fun thanks everyone who was there and to all members of GG who used their golems, as well as all friendlies who used their golems, and to FG who was there to lead the golem army to victory!

(now I will still have to edit my video)

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Video with some fights at Wednesday last week.

DT 15 man raid

My camera went crazy and bugged on max distance and cos queues and curiosity I let it be so isn’t any zoom hack . Would be nice to have more camera option any way.

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

/Björnvarg

it remember me the 4th march ( the first matchup AR, gandara, piken), but it was the opposite it was you who took 20 golems on EB and 10 golems on psbl to chain cap your map ^^

anyway good job, it’s still fun to see 20+ golem walk on EB. And this golem voice on TS, i don’t know how you did to keep your calm lol

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in WvW

Dalure.4691

/Björnvarg

the golem army <3
31 alpha golems, we took AR keep as well as RS keep, so much fun thanks everyone who was there and to all members of GG who used their golems, as well as all friendlies who used their golems, and to FG who was there to lead the golem army to victory!

(now I will still have to edit my video)

Hehe ye FG had fun ….. keep this up….good communication by everyone.

/Salute

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

and i wanted to go to bed at 4am…but these golums and made it impossible… kitten that was so much fun

edit: AR and RS are married now? ^^

Piken Square

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in WvW

Posted by: Ultimate Axe.7486

Ultimate Axe.7486

Oh and no-one can claim a mes was hiding inside because we have owned SM since reset and not 1 outer wall or door has gone down since. TIA sorry to call you out about this but i had already spoken with some of you officers with the 3 other incidents this week involving TIA members and they said no-one in your guild cheats, even came up with the excuse that theres another TIA guild doing it just to give you a bad name.

You talked to me. I said i will investigate who was it, if you can give me ANY concrte evidence. You din’t do this till now. TIA has 180 members btw.
Furthermore a screen showing 10 Riverside players destroying a treb is no concrete evidence for cheating or hacking or anything else. So please do not call any names/guilds to harm there reputation. If you think someone is cheating report him/her Anet will do the rest.
For myself and also for TIA cheating is not an option and unacceptable.

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

No word about Piken Borderland looking even worser this morning
/touchè

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

One again, despite double-teaming, the augury and riverside hordes are driven back from Piken Keep in EB.

No doors, no walls, two teams and yet they still cant make progress. Hang your heads in shame and go skulk in your towers, because this isn’t the first time.

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

No word about Piken Borderland looking even worser this morning
/touchè

actually its something we dont care much about. If you (RS) or the french (AR) mean that its fun to PvDoor then do it. But we Piken guys enjoy great battles and stuff much more.
But i can understand it. When i met the RS blob at night always the half of the players or more were upleveled. So yeah keep leveling and maybe one day you can fight us in a even battle

Only a few guilds are on RS/AR who can actually exclude theirself from what i said. DTK is one of them as far as i saw it.

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

So we hold Etheron/Askalion/Shadaran during one hour and a half versus big Piken and Riverside blobs. Nobody should pass. We were like Gandalf vs the Balrog

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Missed you guys yesterday ODA, we were in Piken Bl but still had some great fights there during the nights and we did run into BH wich is always fun.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

We are on our homemap this week, so if you want fight us, we we’ll be a enough to fight you wednesday after 20:00 (UTC+0). Don’t know if my guildmaster want to do real GvG, but don’t hesitate to pm me or him.

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in WvW

Posted by: Shard.4167

Shard.4167

anyway good job, it’s still fun to see 20+ golem walk on EB. And this golem voice on TS, i don’t know how you did to keep your calm lol

Haha sometimes I didnt even notice I still had my soundeffect on ~.~
And sometimes I forgot to turn it on to shout commands xD

Still getting used to it. But i want to try commanding with the Darth Vader voice later this week ^^
I just hope people will not be held up by laughing and rolling on the floor and thus not being able to fight or listen

I wish everybody good luck, a lot of fun and a Good Game [GG]
See you on the battlefield.

Hob Heartsbane [GG]

Hob Heartsbane – Commander for [GG] – Pikensquare

May your wits and swords stay sharp.

in WvW

Posted by: Nemo.6295

Nemo.6295

I gotta ask, what does that mean? I think I asked once but never got an answer. What’s this respect you are talking about? Is it a quantity you allocate to people by default, or maybe it’s that thing gangbangers talk about while making kitten gestures with their arms? I’m confused.

Anyway, in my opinion if you want to recieve or give respect, join some gang and talk about respect, or what they think respect means, here there’s player-to-player courtesy and you just took a big dump on it especially considering you don’t come from a server that is totally innocent, therefore, by your own notion of “respect” and by basic mutuality, you shouldn’t be anywhere above PK that has lost your “respect” as if anyone actually gives a toss about it.

And yes, I am enjoying this week a lot, no more ramming down empty keep gates. People actually respond and they do so fast.

in WvW

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Yesterday evening on RS-BL was definitly a hard time for RS .

A ruthless Piken-Zerg (could be also called Blob ^^) which attacked continuously our main fortress. A huge AR-Zerg which took advantage of the situation. And a poor commander on our homemap (me ^^) with about 20 people in the TS to fight back.
BUT … so hard it was … it was also really fun.
Sometimes we were wiped … sometimes we wiped the others. For three hours or more we run from one crisis spot to another. At the end we did not have even the supplies and the time to collect them to close all breached doors and walls. But it was quite funny ^^

And i need definitly larger bags

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I gotta ask, what does that mean? I think I asked once but never got an answer. What’s this respect you are talking about? Is it a quantity you allocate to people by default, or maybe it’s that thing gangbangers talk about while making kitten gestures with their arms? I’m confused.

Anyway, in my opinion if you want to recieve or give respect, join some gang and talk about respect, or what they think respect means, here there’s player-to-player courtesy and you just took a big dump on it especially considering you don’t come from a server that is totally innocent, therefore, by your own notion of “respect” and by basic mutuality, you shouldn’t be anywhere above PK that has lost your “respect” as if anyone actually gives a toss about it.

And yes, I am enjoying this week a lot, no more ramming down empty keep gates. People actually respond and they do so fast.

Please read a bit more in this thread. He was just being sarcastic over a thing some random piken dude said about losing respect for riverside.
Chillax m8.
Nice wall of text though. Pity it was such a waste of time.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I got a Youtube video of somebody cheating too.
I think she is from piken, but I am not 100% sure. Please do sth about it.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

If you want to bury your head in the sand be my guest, but i’m sure some of your people on RS are disgusted at the behaviour witnessed this morning. And from your TS i know the people that were on were very annoyed seeing as we got invited to your TS to discuss what happened and who was involved(this was after my post so i guess it did some good).

Please, don´t you get it ? If somebody is hacking, REPORT him to the support because the support is the only institution that can actually do something and impose a ban. Complaining on the forum does not help, also complaining in the chat does not help. Do you really believe that somebody who is cheating cares what i or anybody else is saying in the ingame chat ?

This has nothing to do with burying the head in the sand, it is just ineffective. I (and i´am sure others too) report Hackers regardless of what server they are on. I am sure you don´t believe this, but the people on RS just want to play like everybody else, so continue your crusade against us if you like, but it proves nothing and makes you only look like a bully.

Really i don´t know whats wrong with some of the PS players, only complaining about each and everything. How about stopping Forum PvP and getting back on the battle field.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Saint Scarlet.2906

If you see the screenie you see i reported 1st before taking the screen which is why i didn’t get a screen of them floating because usually when someone does something like that they vanish before you can report. I was bringing it to the attention of you server as a whole because i was asked to by members of the guild itself. I have nothing against anyone on any server at all, as i said i was just a bit tired and annoyed that my previous attempts to get this sorted with the said guild hadn’t come to anything.
I am one of the most laid back people going i don’t go on crusades and i would never bully or stand for bullying. I saw some cheats/hackers i reported it to the relevant people (anet and the guild in question), i was told to put it on here by your community because they want it exposed not hidden. So please forgive me for trying to help you clean up your server, my tone at the time was bad and i have apologised for that, and i do so again, sorry.
This is one of the reasons i try to stay off the forums because of people like you. I try to help and all i get is crap thrown at me.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

Please, don´t you get it ? If somebody is hacking, REPORT him to the support because the support is the only institution that can actually do something and impose a ban. Complaining on the forum does not help, also complaining in the chat does not help. Do you really believe that somebody who is cheating cares what i or anybody else is saying in the ingame chat ?

Id like to remind everyone what this thread is actually here for, because it looks like everyone has totally different opinions…

This is the thread in which everyone involved in the AR / RS / PS matchup can chat about the matchup… its getting a little annoying that everyones trying to force their own opinions on how they interpret what ‘chat about the matchup’ should actually be.

Alot of people seem to think its simply a thread where everyone can congratulate everyone for a great fight. Others seem to think its the place to throw some banter and posturing at the enemy to wind them up a bit, all in good fun ofc… others seem to think its somewhere to publicly expose incorrect gaming behaviour. And the last one seems to be drawing the most hostility.

imo matchup threads should be used for all of the above.

Whether u like it or not HERE is the best place to air any concerns and to hopefully get those concerns addressed. Therefore i can fully understand that people will post up various cheating, exploits or hacks that they think theyve witnessed on the battlefield. As long as they can post in a polite and concise manner then i think their posts should be treated fairly.

Likewise, i think people responding to accusations of cheating, exploiting or hacking should also post in a polite manner, but tbh its these ‘responders’ who are actually the rudest in this thread.

At the end of the day everyone who spares the time to post here clearly cares about their realm, and more importantly cares about this WvW matchup, therefore lets give everyone the respect they deserve. We all know that every accusation of cheating is not necessarily cheating, and is simply a misunderstanding… but on the flipside we know that some accusations are correct, theyre cheats.

I think we can also agree that the vast majority of posters in this thread are not noobs and therefore know a hack, cheat or exploit when they see it and therefore their concerns are mostly worth discussing and trying to fix. We also know that Anets reporting system doesnt really work very well, as anyone who has used it can testify. Therefore lets expose any cheats right here and ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER to get these cheats out of our fun in WvW.

Im sure i can vouch for every Pikeneer that if we find any cheats on our realm then our community will make serious efforts to get to the bottom of it and sort out the culprit(s). Nobody is accusing an entire realm of being cheats, everyone knows its a cancerous minority, but when a realm appears to try to evade the question, or pretend there isnt an issue, then it smells bad. How can people on the same realm really throw up such venomous posts defending their realm when they truly have no clue if the cheater is real or not?

I only ask everyone to get along, play nice and have fun. Im pretty sure that everyone has the same goal here, we all want to have fun out there on the battlefield, so lets not lose sight of that ok

~Ende~

(edited by Endemonadia.8593)

in WvW

Myrmidone.4362

Nemo this was just ironic, and a answer to an Piken, who was blaming a whole server about cheating and hacking but you are right i should have clarify this better.

Greets Myrmi

btw andkitteni missed Zumys post, there you have your answer^^

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

OK guys, let me introduce the Piken’s secret of killing every AR/RS blob in WvW
if you want it, transfer to Piken Square server and join [SPRT] guild. Whisper Batareika for invite

Attachments:

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Mabaara Hia.7153

Mabaara Hia.7153

OK guys, let me introduce the Piken’s secret of killing every AR/RS blob in WvW
if you want it, transfer to Piken Square server and join [SPRT] guild. Whisper Batareika for invite

kitten that’s why you guys are whipping our kitten #8230;..!

please send me a pm with contacts about how I can get a program like that too!

Toula – Nekro
Meleea – Ele
- Riverside -

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

thats only for [SPRT] members on Piken i guess…we normal mortals dont have the program…sadly!

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

[dw] had some really nice fights tonight on PS BL, thanx to DT, XT, BH and EXE.
Finally an evening without monsterzergs, looking forward for more gvg action against you!
We`ll play the rest of the week on PS Bl and hope you`ll do the same.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

Vayle.7964

AR and RS can better stop trying to find a reason to QQ about every piken post and focus on the WvW match…
yesterday you both roflstomped us in EB, one half taken by AR, other half taken by RS and both pressuring our keep without fighting eachother, all walls and gates were down, and you capped it only once, we got it back, all walls went down again and you couldn’t cap our keep when roflstomping us from 2 sides… you just got farmed!
and piken is still ahead too

was fun in EB yesterday, and I even made more money than I spent on upgrading SM, keeps and towers this week :P great thnx

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

[dw] had some really nice fights tonight on PS BL, thanx to DT, XT, BH and EXE.
Finally an evening without monsterzergs, looking forward for more gvg action against you!
We`ll play the rest of the week on PS Bl and hope you`ll do the same.

Ty for good fights at PS Border. Nice to see guild actions instead swarm.
DT will be back at PS this Wednesday.

See you guys
o/

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

Hey RS, possible that you guys lost a lot of players because holidays are over?

Attachments:

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

April so far from a VII pov.

in WvW