Play WvWvW with person from another server

in WvW

Posted by: Senticon.3452

Senticon.3452

I have a friend, we are from different servers and I don’t quite understand if can we play WvWvW together. When I guest on his server or he on mine, we have different Borderlands in list. Is that even possible to do this?

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

You have to be on same server to be in wvw together as allies. Can be the 2 enemy but you will be against each other and damage each other on accident.

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

alternatively if your servers happen to have the same color, you can go and play in edge of the mists together on the same map, on the same side.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well this is why server transfers exist. Aint no other option if you want to play together in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

If you are the same color, you can probably party up in EoTM.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Or party up, be careful not to deal dmg to your friend and troll people from own servers :>

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in WvW

Senticon.3452

Well, that’s sad… I came to know this guy since Meta update, we’ve been running in dunges PvP and other stuff pretty succesfully with good sinergy from our classes.

If I delete all my chars from my account, it’s still costs to tranfer, right?

in WvW

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Yes, still gotta pay even if you delete characters. Even have to start over.

in WvW

Senticon.3452

That’s even more sad, since I read this line in FAQ section:

“Can I change servers?
…You can also delete all characters and it will allow you to transfer for free. Your gold, bank, achievement points and titles will not be affected if you delete all characters.”

I suppose it has been changed then…

in WvW

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I once partied up with someone from a different server. We went to the third server’s borderlands and took turns capping camps and killing everyone except our own. We also helped eachother train to fight each profession and it was a pretty cool experience

That was a ton of fun.

in WvW

Posted by: bigchief.2417

bigchief.2417

Well, that’s sad… I came to know this guy since Meta update, we’ve been running in dunges PvP and other stuff pretty succesfully with good sinergy from our classes.

no u dont gotta pay for xfer if u delete all toons just did this 1 month ago to start over fresh and it was free with no characters u are not bound to any server u keep your wallet and personal bank….note gbank and guild will not be accessible since it was built on your previous server u can still rep but wont have any of the buffs,builds available to you

Born Villain [CAIN]
Jade Quarry
Know your roll,and shut your hole!!!!!!!!

(edited by bigchief.2417)

in WvW

Senticon.3452

no u dont gotta pay for xfer if u delete all toons just did this 1 month ago to start over fresh and it was free with no characters u are not bound to any server u keep your wallet and personal bank….note gbank and guild will not be accessible since it was built on your previous server u can still rep but wont have any of the buffs,builds available to you

Whow, now that’s some good news, don’t have anything valuable on my toons anyway. Thanks, gotta do it.