Players completely invisible post-update (Oct 7)

in WvW

Posted by: Kintari.4172

Kintari.4172

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Everyone-went-invisible-during-WvW-including-NPC-s/page/2

Thank you for your understanding and patience, everyone! We have a build coming up soon with a potential fix for this issue. Stay tuned!

Kintari | Rintaki | Rin Taki | Kian Tir | Zahinn | Lith <<< Blackgate >>>

in WvW

Posted by: Opacus.4390

Opacus.4390

Well after a more than a week of problems I also have enough of the current problem that is teasing WvW (culling issue) At the moment you need to relog every 10 minutes to avoid the culling problem. After restart 20-45 minutes que > 10 play > etc…

Think I am gonna do 100% completion etc.. Hope that isn’t bugged too.
Or else Legendary weapon would be a fail too.

in WvW

Posted by: Xandax.1753

Xandax.1753

Still a problem for me. Patch today seems to do very little, if anything, to make it better.

in WvW

Posted by: Mattress.3629

Mattress.3629

I’ll be on tonight for the reset and inital zerg, but after that I’m not going back into WvW until this is fixed.

Mattress – Asuran Elementalist
Whiteside Ridge

in WvW

Posted by: The Blind Man.3642

The Blind Man.3642

@Opacus.4390

The funny thing is, a lot of SP are bugged, making even 100% map completion broken. It’s okay though, those SP will be fixed when it’s ready.

Yak’s Bend Commander

in WvW

Opacus.4390

@ The Blind Man.3642

Well if that is the case, i will look how far i will come. If that is even unbearable it will be time to move on to another game..

in WvW

Posted by: FrozeNuggz.7219

FrozeNuggz.7219

Played a bit last night, same prob with invisible players and NPC’s, played this morning doesn’t seem as bad, clip plain for player models does seem to be a bit further out, currently in fight on my other monitor @ cliffside with 20 plus enemy’s 20 plus defenders and see everyone realtivly ok. Not sure if this is due to patch update or simply a fresh log in, if this is a memory leak, it will get worse over time and a fresh log in can explain this, if it is a fix, its working better

Shaniquia Johnson – Frozenuggz [KnT] Blackgate

in WvW

FrozeNuggz.7219

ok, bigger fights at Dreambay, invisible enemies on the walls, aprox 30 attackers, unknown defenders as they are invisible, very much invisible

in WvW

FrozeNuggz.7219

npc’s also invisible, siege equip on the walls invisible

in WvW

Posted by: Arson.4189

Arson.4189

still an issue ;(

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

tried to W3 tonight.. wow. just horrible. so now in addition to invisible enemy.. we have lag from hell.

i love this game. but this will kill it for me. W3 is what i enjoy the most and not having fun in it as it is.

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

in WvW

Posted by: Roezz.5460

Roezz.5460

Yup, invisible is still there. It just takes a bit longer to take effect. The hallmark of the bug is you start hearing all of the player shouts etc much louder and more prominent. “I feel six feet tall!” Of course, you can’t see other players.

Few people in TS have experienced it.

in WvW

Posted by: mak.9027

mak.9027

I can confirm it takes a bit more time, but still not fixed, it was far better before 7 Oct. And it happened at a non-peak time.

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Despite what the patchnotes say, this issue is NOT fixed. Arena, please stop deceiving you customers with false information in the patchnotes, WvW is a mocker with invisible enemies and Orbs getting hacked left and right!

Any battle with more than 15 players in it is basically bugged. You can see spells being cast , and particle effects, but not the players.

Unbelievable…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: Roger.6275

Roger.6275

Going to quit participating in WvW until this issue is resolved. I am sure there is a lot that we do not know about this problem. It is a free to play game so no money is lost due to not playing. However I really enjoy the game and I want to play.

in WvW

Posted by: Andais.2709

Andais.2709

They’re working on it, people. It’s not like they’re snickering at you from behind their monitors.

Calm down.

in WvW

Xandax.1753

Actions speak louder than words.
Words from devs speak louder than random people on the forum.

Sure they’re working on it, but it’s an issue that’s practically killed the game for me, and I suspect others as well.
No way I can participate in WvW when not seeing the enemies. sPvP is not for me and sure – I could grind/farm in PvE – but well …… can do that in any game if I wanted to do that.

A statement about where they are in the process would be wonderful; so we know something about when we might be able to play it again.
That patch broke something; it’s not silly to expect it to be fixed in a timely manner when a customer. But of course -they got the box sales so …..

in WvW

Posted by: unfo.4039

unfo.4039

For me the problem was never unbearable, but i’ve to say that post patch things have improved.
I’ve just log out after taking SM with a lot of people on screen an almost zero invisibility problem!!!
If the problem is still there at least we have to say that the last patch has improved the situation!

Unfoit lvl 80 Guardian Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Its fixed for me, as in its back to where it was before the patch that made everyone invisible.

If your running around with a big friendly zerg and hit an enemy zerg the enemy zerg loads in as before, peicemeal.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Xandax.1753

For me it’s still like it was after the patch that broke it, meaning way worse than prior to it. Rarely had issues before that patch, have nothing but issues after it.

in WvW

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

Hey, it just makes WvW more challenging, what’s the problem?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeul.1068

Jeul.1068

Talking to a lot of players in WvW, I am hearing more and more that people are getting very upset about this and are already leaking out into other games. They haven’t “left” yet, but they’re getting close.

From what I can tell, you guys ( ANet ) have a window of opportunity here. People are already getting very upset and starting to leave. If you don’t do something very soon, you will lose more than you realize. You’re already losing quite a few.

Ranger of The Eventide Concordat
www.Eventide-Concordat.com
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

I haven’t experienced permanently invisible characters after the patch. Then again I haven’t vitnesses big zergs, nor groups of people using portals.

However thieves are still invisible after they become TAB-targettable after stealth. You can see the health bar above and target circle on the ground, but no character in between.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Opacus.4390

An improvement, but still invisible zerg’s seems also the casting time is beginning an problem as often you press heal but nothing happens. this occurs especialy when a lot of people are cropped in one place. (zerging)