Playing with your food

Playing with your food

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Welcome to WvW. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking.

If however you did not, please return to Living Story and let the devs know.
Thank you for your time, and we wish you all the best with your PvE adventures..

Oh dear OP left. he basically said:

Boo hoo hoo, I’m a PvE player. I want map completion.
THIEF! Thief downed me in 3 seconds, I ressed myself and he downed me again and again and again until I QQ.

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

(edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054)

Playing with your food

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

I do that too on occasion. It’s all the more rewarding if I get an angry whisper afterwards. Getting an angry forum post would be even better.

If you’re alone, the only thing you can do is try to rally off of an NPC mob or let your health drop to zero and start over.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

Playing with your food

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Hahaha, sounds like a fun guy. Next time, don’t press 4 and simply let yourself die. It is quite simple really. You had the power to control if he would keep messing with you or not, but instead you gave the the power to him and he took full advantage of it.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

Playing with your food

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

WvWvW is whatever you make it and the fact that it has it’s share of mean spirited people is a given. Sometimes I down solo mappers and just leave them to res and go about their business when it becomes obvious the person just isn’t a fighter. If you have a friend though, you’re both going down.

Whispers with meat.