Plea for RoS, DZag and RoF

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Dear Anet,

RoS,Dzag and RoS are servers n the middle of servert roster. We have servers up and we have servers down.
Yet for long 10 weeks we are stuck in the same matchup against each other.
Because your RNG obviously dont work, at least for last 10 weeks, we put a lot of effort to get of this matchup.
Right now We swapped position with Arborstone.

Please dont think that matching RoS against RoF and Dzag will be some sort of reward and let us get different matchup finally.

Thnaks

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

“Hello, fellow Wuvers. Tired of those same old matchups? Hoping to test your mettle against some different opponents? We here at ArenaNet feel the same way.

Up until now, servers have been paired up literally 3 at a time by their precise rating. This doesn’t create a lot of variety in matchups, and it actually locks servers into distinct tiers from which they can never escape! “Muwaahahahahahaha!” is what the Guild Wars 2 World vs. World matchup system might say if it was an evil overlord instead of a bunch of code. Thankfully it is not, and thus we have the power to change it."

Quoted from: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/big-changes-coming-to-wvw-matchups/

I think they do understand that it is preferred that matchups should change at least after some weeks. But I don’t think they will respond anytime soon, or maybe they do and we can have a refreshing matchup this friday.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

YOu understand that link you posted is 2 years old?
RNG was already implemented, but it needs to be reviewed probably.
I dont expect devs to respond, i hope they will end this endless matchup.

in WvW

Trick.9370

Yeah, I do know its a 2 years old post.

Just find it funny that they feel the same way about “the same old matchups”. We have the same matchup for 10 weeks now. Just saying.

Xcefior – dd ele

in WvW

Trick.9370

I understand that the matchups are isolated right now because of performance issues…

Oh well, hope that will be fixed soon.

Xcefior – dd ele

in WvW

Posted by: Warrior.2631

Warrior.2631

League System. 3 leagues 9 servers in each with promotion and relegation of bottom and top 2 server each month.

(should be able to get fair match ups with 5 weeks of matchmaking)

3 points for First 2 for second and 1 for third.

Any ideas?/Thoughts?

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Robindole.2749

Sir Robindole.2749

I agree, as a RoF player that it was a bit annoying, but now I grew really close with a few RoS players and I’m sad now that the matchup changed. :/

Sir Robindole – Human Warrior
Protector of righteousness and purger of corruption.