.:: FaTe ~ [SoS] ::.

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

^^says a necro

(15characters)

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Necros are a pain to kill. They do no damage but have a ton of hp. Its like trying to kill a brick.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

Necros are a pain to kill. They do no damage but have a ton of hp. Its like trying to kill a brick.

Ugh Tell me about it. I was 2v1ing one and she just would not give an inch (she got my partner down a couple times too). We had to leave cause a zerg was approaching. I think I heard some of my guildies mention a lone necro was holding up their capping an area during a karma train.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: LasergunsPewPew.8234

LasergunsPewPew.8234

loled hard at thief fear
how exactly can they do this except stealing from a nekro?

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

loled hard at thief fear
how exactly can they do this except stealing from a nekro?

That is exactly how they can do it. They can steal from a necro, and somehow the fear that they steal is far superior to the fear that necro’s have.

So why the lol?

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Hello brick, meet Hammer. You two play nice now.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

They need to nerf Fear so it doesn’t let you run off a cliff. Despite the fact it is absolutely hilarious when I do it to people.

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

They need to nerf Fear so it doesn’t let you run off a cliff. Despite the fact it is absolutely hilarious when I do it to people.

As someone else already said: bring a stun break. Or better yet, don’t stand that close to a cliff. Fear isn’t the only thing that can knock you off anyway.

@OP: you’ve already got a ranged, ground targetted AoE fear, corrupt boon on people using stability (this is the wvw section, people use stability a lot), and the 20 second CD max range fear on death shroud. That’s ignoring the fact that you can trait for more fears (on disable, on downed, and the aoe mark on starting to rez someone) and longer duration on your fears. Thief has to luck out to even have fear, rangers only have 2s of fear on a pet skill (so they have to bring a specific pet and pray to god their pet doesn’t kitten out and get wrecked before the fear goes off), and warriors need to be standing on top of their enemy to get the full 3 second duration from “fear me”.

I’m calling shenanigans.

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Necro fear build is strong, I don’t think you know how to play one reading your post.

1 more thing: get stability…………..

People running around in WvW without stunbreaker or stability are hilarious.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Don’t forget DS. :P Its like a second life bar for us necros. I’ve made a build that has 20 pts into SR and well, DS stays up for a long time.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

lol what..nerf fear on other classes but make it more powerfull on your own class ? Wth is this kitten

Also,this is a “suggestion”…i think,sort of,should be somewhere else…

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I’m one of them and guess what? it works. I got tickled by 1 sec aoe fear by a necro yesterday. No reason to bring any defense to this. Those who run full bunker in wvw well yea they are hilarious. take a little longer to kill but is also no threat at all. So can let them live until the big guns is taken down.

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I’m one of them and guess what? it works. I got tickled by 1 sec aoe fear by a necro yesterday. No reason to bring any defense to this. Those who run full bunker in wvw well yea they are hilarious. take a little longer to kill but is also no threat at all. So can let them live until the big guns is taken down.

Oh so you are my warrior’s ping pong ball? If I bring my guardian friends we can play soccer with you. Stability is the most important skill in WvW. Fight against a good group and they’ll make you cry if you run without it.

Heck in a group fight against RG, my stability got stripped and couldn’t get a new one because I was too far from the group. Next thing that happened was me bumping around, couldn’t get 1 skill off because off all the knockdown/stuns/fears/guardian bubbles. Felt like being a freaking pinball machine.

Stability not needed you say?

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

He has a point… necro fear is on the weaker side… which is odd. Not the nerfing part though, that’s silly.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Heru.5427

Heru.5427

Works if you solo maybe, not in a large fight where getting CC’d likely results in death a few seconds later and there’s a million different CC abilities being cast.
Also, zerker players, omnomnom.

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

People like you is why hammer trains are bloody hilarious against stupid people.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

they really need to nerf fear on rangers , thiefs and warriors and buff fear on necros . it makes no sense why the " one class that was meant to be the only class to use fear " got changed along the way in the game and to further add more bs they purposely nerf the necros fear like as if that was needed to be done cause they must of been the best pvp based class in the game according to people who cried nerf on the necro fear in the first place , but are happy that warriors , thief and rangers have not had their fear nerfed as well , i say if necros can’t have their fear restored well warriors , thiefs and rangers should not have a better version !

and as to why do warriors thiefs and rangers even need fear ? is it not a learn to play issue ? lulz

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Are you a Guardian that accidentally hit “Save yourselves” after a fear bomb?

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

Please Nerf Fear

in WvW

Posted by: lorndarken.3702

lorndarken.3702

Are you a Guardian that accidentally hit “Save yourselves” after a fear bomb?

no but i do have one and a 1 sec fear from a necro would not be a problem to deal with , anything over 3 seconds might .