Please Open Blackgate Server

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

Would be nice to get the rest of our guild on one server.

There’s always the option to move to a server that is not full.

And risk play in a losing server? PREPOSTEROUS!

We couldn’t care less about winning or losing the matchups. We just want you to keep bringing us bags.

[varX] Limitless Potential

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Then you could problably follow Nutz suggestion instead of asking Blackgate to be open.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Gotta love these ridiculous and hypocritical statements from people…transferring is bad! Server stacking is bad! Unless of course its your server right? Why the hell should anyone leave a server they like playing on, do you like being told to leave? Do you like not being able to get your guild together?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Do you like not being able to get your guild together?

It’s easier to get the guild together when you are not in a full server. Comming here and crying about not being able to get all guild member in a full server is silly when you have 22 (or 49 if you count EU) other options where you could be with all the members without restriction.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

Anvil rock is in need of recruits and a community rebuilding effort, all welcome.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

Then you could problably follow Nutz suggestion instead of asking Blackgate to be open.

I never asked for bg to be opened. I simply commented that it would be nice in the op’s thread.

Not crying about it either. You make a lot of assumptions.

[varX] Limitless Potential

(edited by Brutal Augus.5917)

in WvW

X T D.6458

Do you like not being able to get your guild together?

It’s easier to get the guild together when you are not in a full server. Comming here and crying about not being able to get all guild member in a full server is silly when you have 22 (or 49 if you count EU) other options where you could be with all the members without restriction.

Who are you to tell anyone where to play?

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Who are you to tell anyone where to play?

Hi, you can call me Jeknar. Pleased to meet you.

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/New-Worlds/first#post6390349

We wouldn’t force players to move worlds but stacked worlds would have a high chance of never opening for transfers again since we would be lowering the population player cap on all worlds. So for example in NA worlds like Blackgate and Jade Quarry would stay “Full” and wouldn’t be open for transfers unless player started to transfer off.

ya woooooo

Attachments:

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Anvil rock is in need of recruits and a community rebuilding effort, all welcome.

You’re currently paired with Yak’s Bend. Ewww !

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

At least they don’t have to deal with YB extreme sieging. Think about it.

in WvW

Hexalot.8194

Yeah but then those nefarious tactics may start to rub off…

in WvW

DeeSystm.1256

Yeah but then those nefarious tactics may start to rub off…

Most of what’s left on ar is too casual to have any tendencies rub off on them.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I miss the old AR where an 80 man enemy blob would be on the map and 20-30 roamers would group up after a callout and shred the zerg into pieces

No teamspeak, no blast fields, no tactics, just pure carnage and skill.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Gotta love these ridiculous and hypocritical statements from people…transferring is bad! Server stacking is bad! Unless of course its your server right? Why the hell should anyone leave a server they like playing on, do you like being told to leave? Do you like not being able to get your guild together?

Personally I don’t think transfering is a bad thing, it keeps the game fresh but opening a full server to allow transfers? That my friend is bad for the health of the game. It sucks that some people couldn’t get their friends on that server but there are solutions other then opening full servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Just wanna point out that most server take part in the buying of guilds. Its not specific to BG or JQ.

FC bought [Sold] (Pun not intended). Even lower tiers buy guilds.

Serious talk tho: It’s like I said in the other post. People are here all crying about servers buying guilds but it’s not like these servers send gold and the guild is forced to move. People can make the choice of not accepting the gold and not move. However, these people decide to sell themselves of their own will. The problem here isn’t servers offering gold to guilds move, but the guilds accepting gold to move to certain servers.

Nah that is not even close to the heart of the problem. The biggest problem I see is the fact in this zerg play has absolutely no down side. The zerg playstyle is just so overpowering. The servers like BG, JQ, and now YB which I have confirmed from a guildie in one of my PvE guilds, have War Council meetings about how to trick the system into making their full server open just to stack more players.

All ANet has to do is make zerging down a inferior populated server way less profitable. Then boom problem for the most part is solved. Again as long as out zerging down lessor populated servers gives full profits with no risks. Players will continue to do so. Because other then bags and your gift of battle reward track WvW is very pointless to the majority of causal players who just want to farm.

Nope leave BG and JQ full FOREVER That should be the minimal punishment for their action which is more so responsible for players and whole guild leaving WvW then ANet itself. Again if it was up for me I’d at least manually disband such cancerous servers, and then place all of their members on random servers then force them to pay gems to transfer.

If I was truly able to have my way with these guys. I’d do a full investigation into which guilds was responsible for the match manipulation, and then permanently ban all accounts tied to those guilds.

Just be lucky I don’t have a say in how to deal with such vile players such as them

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Anet just need limit WvW Map ppl (like WoW)

use hand let Server Full is a bad idea

**we accept more than 1800 Gem to transfer ( ex: Highest Server 3600 Gem *

winnie@BlackGate

(edited by Jerry CCH.9816)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Nope leave BG and JQ full FOREVER That should be the minimal punishment for their action which is more so responsible for players and whole guild leaving WvW then ANet itself. Again if it was up for me I’d at least manually disband such cancerous servers, and then place all of their members on random servers then force them to pay gems to transfer.

If I was truly able to have my way with these guys. I’d do a full investigation into which guilds was responsible for the match manipulation, and then permanently ban all accounts tied to those guilds.

Just be lucky I don’t have a say in how to deal with such vile players such as them

You realise every top server has done this, every single one, in fact JQ has done it less than most.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

X T D.6458

Personally I don’t think transfering is a bad thing, it keeps the game fresh but opening a full server to allow transfers? That my friend is bad for the health of the game. It sucks that some people couldn’t get their friends on that server but there are solutions other then opening full servers.

I understand your point, but also I didn’t actually ask for the server to be opened, it would be nice of course at least for a few days, but I haven’t actually asked for it. I have only been trying to explain how frustrating it is to be constantly full, as have others like those who have members stuck on other servers. Unfortunately some people cannot see past their bias towards a particular server or tier to form an objective thought. Because if it was their server, I can guarantee they would be right on here complaining.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

I understand your point, but also I didn’t actually ask for the server to be opened, it would be nice of course at least for a few days, but I haven’t actually asked for it. I have only been trying to explain how frustrating it is to be constantly full, as have others like those who have members stuck on other servers. Unfortunately some people cannot see past their bias towards a particular server or tier to form an objective thought. Because if it was their server, I can guarantee they would be right on here complaining.

But it’s not my server because I never was a match manipulating scrub. Who just enjoy getting easy wins and bags just because people knew how to game the system to create a overstacked server like BG, nowaday properly and rightful called Blobgate.

I went to the lower servers T2 and lower with the exception of JQ back in the day. But didn’t stay long. I think the only server in GW2 that was able to keep me on it was, Dragonbrand for about 15 months. Db had a actually community who had about 3 or 4 nice sized guilds who valued skill over just blobbing. Had the time of my life on that server before scrubs used our server’s strength to get a free ride into T1. Then after that it’s imploded lost my guild and all of my WvW friends to other MMOs like WoW and BDO, nether of which held my interests.

So my point I was making is, this is all by your willing design. Yall choose to engage in such cancerous and unsportsmanlike behavior. Just be lucky ANet allowed yall to have easy street for this long. Yall should actually be glad that your gravy train was allow to last this long. No instead yall want to come to the forums cry about ANet not allowing yall to basically get away with murder anymore. Then expect the rest of the WvW communities you have victimized with said behaviors to give yall a pat on the back. LEL

If yall guilds are truly having a hard time because the server of going to be permanently locked. As others have suggested, how about moving from the full overstacked servers to other near empty servers to gather all of yalls guildmates and friends? Your server’s are overstacked and locked either do as ANet intends for yall to do and destack or again just go over to the corner and die quietly like scrubs. And when yall’s guilds are gone yall can continue to K-Train as huge kitten map queue blobs that yall do today.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

YB. War council.

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in ages.

YB barely coordinates reset…

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

YB. War council.

Yeah, everyone knows YB is “led” by one person alone.

in WvW

Posted by: Grim Reaper.3048

Grim Reaper.3048

YB. War council.

“YB war council” “YB led by one person.” OMG that’s really funny. Someone is smoking something they shouldn’t.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

YB. War council.

“YB war council” “YB led by one person.” OMG that’s really funny. Someone is smoking something they shouldn’t.

I forget the internet is a bad place to do jokes. People never get them…

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Right now your favorite server has finished first in 2/3 of the skirmishes and is the ONLY server not to finish 3rd in any skirmish.

Remind me again why BG needs to be open?

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Remind me again why BG needs to be open?

Because “It need more players to remain competitive against other servers that have links”.

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

The guy on voice changer?

in WvW

DeeSystm.1256

All this tells me is that BG has enough gold stocked up and prepared to pay people 3600 gems worth of gold to transfer, probably multiple guilds worth of people. This is why you get to stay locked.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: Honest John.4673

Honest John.4673

Well, Blackgate just opened. You got what you want, hope you’re happy.

in WvW

X T D.6458

Well, Blackgate just opened. You got what you want, hope you’re happy.

So did JQ. If I was into conspiracies I would say they lifted manually imposed locks on the servers, as opposed to the servers actually going full and opening normally. I would not be happy with them intentionally locking a server that is not actually full, just so they can funnel people elsewhere.

If they want to bring people back/into WvW, they need to fix existing issues like lag, class balance, etc.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

ArenaNet golden child got what it wanted once again… It would only be more ironic if Jade Quarry stayed full while Blackgate opened.

Attachments:

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Thx Anet listen to player Feedback ^.^

Lock Server to blance is very Bad idea.

just focus wvw map to blance.

thx \Anet/

\Anet/ \Anet/ \Anet/ \Anet/

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

Thanks, ANet! (more characters req’d)

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in WvW

Hexalot.8194

All this tells me is that BG has enough gold stocked up and prepared to pay people 3600 gems worth of gold to transfer, probably multiple guilds worth of people. This is why you get to stay locked.

Haha looks like peeps are gonna get paid today. :-D

Can I get a whine and boohoo ?

in WvW

DeeSystm.1256

Haha looks like peeps are gonna get paid today. :-D

Can I get a whine and boohoo ?

Well I never like being right.

Let me know how the fights are in a few months.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

Anet highest income week this year inc.

How many can you squeeze on a server before it bursts. The answer will be soon revealed, stay tuned.

It always about the balance after all. Anetcares#

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I guess they didn’t make their Gem quota off Halloween this year.

Should be interesting to see which servers start to plummet.

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

BG has enough people already lol. You do not need anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

It’s ironic that we’re talking about making smaller servers to help with world linking. At the same time that full servers open.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarge.9730

Sarge.9730

Its interesting that Anet clearly took off the artificial full status meaning that BG and JQ are FINALLY held to the same population limits as every other server and its somehow them pandering to those two servers.

in WvW

Hexalot.8194

BG has enough people already lol. You do not need anymore.

A server always needs new blood. ;-)

in WvW

X T D.6458

Its interesting that Anet clearly took off the artificial full status meaning that BG and JQ are FINALLY held to the same population limits as every other server and its somehow them pandering to those two servers.

The timing of this, with both servers opening up makes me very suspicious and is making me think that anet was indeed manually closing/opening servers. Now I dont mind a server being full through normal means, but manipulating it to intentionally drive people to different servers is totally uncalled for and a terrible path to follow. Heck I dont even mind BG never getting a link again, but if they are going to match us against servers with links, it’s a little unfair to intentionally lock us if we are not actually full, if that is indeed what they were doing.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

The timing of this, with both servers opening up makes me very suspicious and is making me think that anet was indeed manually closing/opening servers. Now I dont mind a server being full through normal means, but manipulating it to intentionally drive people to different servers is totally uncalled for and a terrible path to follow. Heck I dont even mind BG never getting a link again, but if they are going to match us against servers with links, it’s a little unfair to intentionally lock us if we are not actually full, if that is indeed what they were doing.

Sure, totally unfair when the your server still winning by a large margin despite being “manually closed” and not having a link… Maybe they should link you with JQ since BG need people and a link so bad.

in WvW

X T D.6458

Sure, totally unfair when the your server still winning by a large margin despite being “manually closed” and not having a link… Maybe they should link you with JQ since BG need people and a link so bad.

And when we were losing, that didnt matter right? Did it ever occur to you, that not every server can or even wants to sustain the ppt grind week after week. This is not simply about population, its about server attitude. Heck sometimes Mag and TC would all stack on EB and let their entire BL get capped by a small group and didnt bother to recap it. Want to tell me that is a population issue, or an issue with players not caring about scores.

Put aside BG for a sec, what if its your server, would you think its fair? Maybe if some people would for once think objectively rather then instantly getting enraged because its about one particular server and automatically needing to spew their bias on here.

(edited by X T D.6458)

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Anet need thinking how to activate ppl to play WvW. it’s spell Buff

Close Server is a really bad idea.

tell me if BG and JQ close will let ppl fill another 22 NA SERVER ???

why 13 server still Medium ?

BG already close 3months. Any blance happened at WvW ??

Game Player need have Power to Choose Server

• thx Anet Open Server again **

If you hate this please go PvP. Anet have a good PvP system for 5v5

Attachments:

winnie@BlackGate

(edited by Jerry CCH.9816)

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Or, conspiracy theory time, they are testing new hardware and mega WvW servers are inc.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

ArenaNet golden child got what it wanted once again… It would only be more ironic if Jade Quarry stayed full while Blackgate opened.

Oh that’s atrocious……

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Put aside BG for a sec, what if its your server, would you think its fair? Maybe if some people would for once think objectively rather then instantly getting enraged because its about one particular server and automatically needing to spew their bias on here.

Always pulling the “What if it was your server?” card… Well, I cannot answer that question because I always played in the lower tiers (the ones you buy guilds from) and not with the stacked blob servers. I can’t simply know how I would feel if it was my server because it never been my server. But I problably would not come here crying that my server need more people if we were still holding our position in tier 1 since February 2013 (last time BG was ever ranked 4 or lower).

There are worst situations than losing a match in Tier 1 you know? Oh no, of course you don’t. You alwasy been in the top…

in WvW

X T D.6458

Always pulling the “What if it was your server?” card… Well, I cannot answer that question because I always played in the lower tiers (the ones you buy guilds from) and not with the stacked blob servers. I can’t simply know how I would feel if it was my server because it never been my server. But I problably would not come here crying that my server need more people if we were still holding our position in tier 1 since February 2013 (last time BG was ever ranked 4 or lower).

There are worst situations than losing a match in Tier 1 you know? Oh no, of course you don’t. You alwasy been in the top…

It’s not a “card”, for some reason you think we are special and above everybody else. BG is another server, one of 24. If you hate us because we are successful, fine so be it, but to act like we need to be punished for it is beyond ridiculous. And yes I will say again, what if its your server, try for once being objective.

You do understand we do not force anyone to come here, or to stay here. And people can choose to go to any server they want to, its not our fault they dont want to.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarge.9730

Sarge.9730

You have some pretty solid opinions about a server that has nothing to do with you. If you were willing to take time out of your day to make that statement I ABSOLUTELY believe you would be on the forums crying if a similar thing happened to your server.