Please Open Blackgate Server

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Put aside BG for a sec, what if its your server, would you think its fair? Maybe if some people would for once think objectively rather then instantly getting enraged because its about one particular server and automatically needing to spew their bias on here.

Always pulling the “What if it was your server?” card… Well, I cannot answer that question because I always played in the lower tiers (the ones you buy guilds from) and not with the stacked blob servers. I can’t simply know how I would feel if it was my server because it never been my server. But I problably would not come here crying that my server need more people if we were still holding our position in tier 1 since February 2013 (last time BG was ever ranked 4 or lower).

There are worst situations than losing a match in Tier 1 you know? Oh no, of course you don’t. You alwasy been in the top…

Sweet kitten ! The salt in this post…

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It’s not a “card”, for some reason you think we are special and above everybody else. BG is another server, one of 24. If you hate us because we are successful, fine so be it, but to act like we need to be punished for it is beyond ridiculous. And yes I will say again, what if its your server, try for once being objective.

You do understand we do not force anyone to come here, or to stay here. And people can choose to go to any server they want to, its not our fault they dont want to.

Ok, let me make an analogy to see if you can understand what I mean. At this point you are the rich boy telling me, who always lived in the slums, that life isn’t being fair with you. How can you expect me, that seen many servers severely lacking people, to have any sympathy for a server that always been known as being the most populated server in the game?

And since you like that question so much let me ask you: What if it was your server down in the Bronze Tier for years because it always lacked people while you see Tier 1 saying they need more people? Would you agree with them?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Enjoy it my friend. I really am annoyed with how things turned out.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

So… I asked politely with please and thank you just as I said earlier in this thread and look what happens

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Would be hilarious if they opened them with like 3 spots apiece to troll.

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

Or, conspiracy theory time, they are testing new hardware and mega WvW servers are inc.

Haha my first thought, last chance at the transfer cash cow before it all blows up.

Such a mess.

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

It’s not a “card”, for some reason you think we are special and above everybody else. BG is another server, one of 24. If you hate us because we are successful, fine so be it, but to act like we need to be punished for it is beyond ridiculous. And yes I will say again, what if its your server, try for once being objective.

You do understand we do not force anyone to come here, or to stay here. And people can choose to go to any server they want to, its not our fault they dont want to.

Ok, let me make an analogy to see if you can understand what I mean. At this point you are the rich boy telling me, who always lived in the slums, that life isn’t being fair with you. How can you expect me, that seen many servers severely lacking people, to have any sympathy for a server that always been known as being the most populated server in the game?

And since you like that question so much let me ask you: What if it was your server down in the Bronze Tier for years because it always lacked people while you see Tier 1 saying they need more people? Would you agree with them?

Wow… I am not even sure you understand what you mean tbh. Frankly I dont care if you like it or not, its not up to you, you do what you do. What I want is for anet to treat servers equally under the same rules and not try to manipulate server status because they think it will help solve other servers’ problems.

I say again, nobody is forced to go anywhere, you act as though we are using some kind of voodoo magic to get people here. Tier 1 offers a certain type of playing environment that appeals to a lot of people, and from tier 1 there is only one way to go, which is down. If you cannot understand what a server needs to do in order to stay competitive, thats not my fault.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

So… I asked politely with please and thank you just as I said earlier in this thread and look what happens

Everyone is well aware of you not liking competition, King of EotM.

in WvW

X T D.6458

Careful GA, they will start calling you Darth Vader

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Can we move OP and his guild to Anvil Rock? Would like to see how great his guild is and not that he’s being hard carried by pop. Please and Thank you.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in WvW

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

Everyone is well aware of you not liking competition, King of EotM.

LOL have not played for 3 weeks. But keep em coming princess seems your still bitter

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Grim Reaper.3048

Grim Reaper.3048

So, BG and JQ opened up, good for them. Lets not kid ourselves, we knew it would happen sooner or later. Let the 2 biggest servers stay in T1 and fight each other.
As for the new blood they get to transfer in, here’s wishing you all the luck in the world.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

So, BG and JQ opened up, good for them. Lets not kid ourselves, we knew it would happen sooner or later. Let the 2 biggest servers stay in T1 and fight each other.

Er name the last time JQ was in T1, heck the last time they even won T2.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Grim Reaper.3048

Grim Reaper.3048

Er name the last time JQ was in T1, heck the last time they even won T2.

You got me their. Don’t give up, you will be T1 soon enough.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’m not on JQ <15 chars>

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

X T D.6458

As for the new blood they get to transfer in, here’s wishing you all the luck in the world.

Finally a sensible and civil post!

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

We should stuff one more server for T1 and let them all rot there in boredom. My vote is YB because the thought just makes me smile.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Can we move OP and his guild to Anvil Rock? Would like to see how great his guild is and not that he’s being hard carried by pop. Please and Thank you.

Dear God no….I’d like to think we have standards.

Anvil Rock: Beta →Friday 13th 1/13/2017
Crystal Desert: 1/13/2017

in WvW

Posted by: Tyyphoon.5301

Tyyphoon.5301

Yes, Blackgate is open. Looking for quality players, especially quality roamers to transfer. =)

Tyyphóón (Lv 80 Thief) | Mini Tyy (Lv 80 Ele) [Maguuma]
Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW. -Exciton.8942
What does not kill me, makes me stronger. -Nietzsche

in WvW

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

Put aside BG for a sec, what if its your server, would you think its fair? Maybe if some people would for once think objectively rather then instantly getting enraged because its about one particular server and automatically needing to spew their bias on here.

Always pulling the “What if it was your server?” card… Well, I cannot answer that question because I always played in the lower tiers (the ones you buy guilds from) and not with the stacked blob servers. I can’t simply know how I would feel if it was my server because it never been my server. But I problably would not come here crying that my server need more people if we were still holding our position in tier 1 since February 2013 (last time BG was ever ranked 4 or lower).

There are worst situations than losing a match in Tier 1 you know? Oh no, of course you don’t. You alwasy been in the top…

everybody knows Jek is really a barrel of salt with arms so he can type.

[varX] Limitless Potential