Please glicko adjust down Yaks

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Who put this server up? They have 0,6 KDR all they do is back capping wile the other 2 servers fight. Give them their original glicko… they don’t even give a fight, when the super ACs are gone we just spam the 1 skill and they get 1 pushed. They are not in the right tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’m pretty sure the temporary adjustments were removed when the server links were redone and glicko rating deviation and volatility were reset.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

thats the problem with this game mode ppt wins the game not fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You argument sound pretty silly when YB, the server everyone say to only PPT and never fight, is losing their current matchup and being projected to lose ~47 rating while dropping from 4th to 7th. Maybe PPT isn’t all that matter after all, or TC/JQ are much more PPT focused than YB.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

You need PPT to determine the winner of a match up. The reason is simple, there is always stuff to cap, and there aren’t always players to kill for points. Also keeps, towers, and camps don’t run away. PPK now plays a larger role because of skirmishes however ppt is still the dominant factor because you cannot decide matchups properly otherwise.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

NS versus YB would be epic

in WvW

kefro.9312

You argument sound pretty silly when YB, the server everyone say to only PPT and never fight, is losing their current matchup and being projected to lose ~47 rating while dropping from 4th to 7th. Maybe PPT isn’t all that matter after all, or TC/JQ are much more PPT focused than YB.

No JQ yesterday didn’t even capped YAKs garrison for 2 hours and half go watch last KEK stream on twitch. They could cap it right away but they stay there on inner for 2 hours and half just killing the Yaksbend who were trying to save it wile JQ and TC were there just for the kills Yaks was there just for the PPT, we didnt even care about killing the lord. We only cap it because the raid ended and we were leaving. You are delusional we just care about KDR.
Just watch it:
https://www.twitch.tv/dyeingaming/v/98124872

(edited by kefro.9312)

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

No JQ yesterday didn’t even capped YAKs garrison for 2 hours and half go watch last KEK stream on twitch. They could cap it right away but they stay there on inner for 2 hours and half just killing the Yaksbend who were trying to save it wile JQ and TC were there just for the kills, they didnt even care about killing the lord. You are delusional we just care about KDR

And what do this have to do with my post?

I was responding to the dude that said PPT is all that it takes to win the game and I’ve pointed that the “PPT focused server” isn’t even winning the matchup. The only way his argument would be true would be if JQ/TC, who currently are far ahead of YB, were PPT machines like everyone say YB is. I’m saying it’s not the case, but you’re on JQ, so you can tell me if you server is a PPT machine or not yourself.

Here is a simple/short version for you: Either you agree with me or JQ is a PPT machine worse than YB.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

…we just spam the 1 skill and they get 1 pushed. They are not in the right tier.

Ahhhhh, the gameplay of someone on an overstacked server.

in WvW

kefro.9312

At 2:35:00 on that video we even cap a north yaks tower without using siege hoping to get a fight. Wile yaksbend usually uses 30 catapults and if we go there to fight they runaway.
Overstacked? We were just 20 …

(edited by kefro.9312)

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

At 2:35:00 on that video we even cap a north yaks tower without siege hoping to get a fight. Wile yaksbend uses 30 catapults and if we go there to fight they runaway.

Your server have a link?

No. You must be overstacked.

/thread

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

At 2:35:00 on that video we even cap a north yaks tower without siege hoping to get a fight. Wile yaksbend uses 30 catapults and if we go there to fight they runaway.

Your server have a link?

/thread

You forgot to mention it’s the only server labelled as “Full” besides BG.

in WvW

kefro.9312

Only because it’s manual labelled as “Full” or Anet thinks 1jq players = 4yaks players witch is fair i can take it if that’s the case.

in WvW

Swamurabi.7890

Your server have a link?

/thread

You forgot to mention it’s the only server labelled as “Full” besides BG.

With all the glicko adjustments, the server linkings, the larger deviation for matchmaking, and the fact nobody knows how full “Full” is I doubt any player know which servers are close anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

OP is a troll KDR has nothing to do with what tier you belong in. Yaks Bend shouldn’t have been adjusted in the past and they don’t need to be adjusted now. You people and your KDR…

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Jaina Ashlynn.1043

Jaina Ashlynn.1043

No JQ yesterday didn’t even capped YAKs garrison for 2 hours and half go watch last KEK stream on twitch. They could cap it right away but they stay there on inner for 2 hours and half just killing the Yaksbend who were trying to save it wile JQ and TC were there just for the kills Yaks was there just for the PPT, we didnt even care about killing the lord. We only cap it because the raid ended and we were leaving. You are delusional we just care about KDR.
Just watch it:
https://www.twitch.tv/dyeingaming/v/98124872

I haven’t seen a server yet that wouldn’t give up their garrison without a fight so yeah YB was gonna fight for it PPT or not. Even at its worst right before being turned into a slave server; Anvil Rock did an 8-10 v 30-35 not to lose their keep in EBG. With no OCX/SEA/EU…it darn sure wasn’t for the PPT…it was just for the fact we weren’t going to give to it up without a fight. But hey..if KDR is all that matters…why don’t you turn all of the keeps,camps etc over and see just how far KDR carries you in a match up.

Anvil Rock: Beta →Friday 13th 1/13/2017
Crystal Desert: 1/13/2017

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Who put this server up? They have 0,6 KDR all they do is back capping wile the other 2 servers fight. Give them their original glicko… they don’t even give a fight, when the super ACs are gone we just spam the 1 skill and they get 1 pushed. They are not in the right tier.

I don’t think any tier wants to deal with them.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: cgMatt.5162

cgMatt.5162

No tier wants them because their style of play is not fun to face. It’s not what this game should be about when your goal is literally to win by taking the fun out of this game by back capping and denying fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

PPK matters a lot more in the new skirmish setup…a very good thing imo. That being said, some play styles just suck. So boring when one side is playing a completely different game.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Lol and to think I almost transferred to YB this past Friday night. Lol, haven’t been playing much WvW lately at all tbh. The game mode because the game mode is now too PPT/PvD foucsed(PvE minus the dank rewards from Tier Four Fractals and AB Meta 4+ Multi Map event). It’s getting pretty stale, no good fights to be had, just a contest of who has the bigger group of zerglings(players who have little to no understanding of actually game mechanics, only tactic is to throw enoth bodies at the wall till it falls playstyle), very little rewards for solo roamers compared to mindless zerglings(High Risk – Low Rewards vs Low Risk – High Rewards). That last one is my biggest gripe about WvW atm(FIghting and winning outnumbered yelds less rewards then outnumbering and mindlessly skill spamming your foes down.

All of this together is just making it easier for me to look into other pastures. (To see if the grass is really greener on the other side or not.) I watched what little skill based game play this game mod used to have devolve into YB’s playstyle across all of the tiers. I’m coming to terms with the fact that the NPCs in Fractals give better fights then the players in WvW.(Just have to make believe the NPCs in the Fractals are actually players.) lol

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

0.6? How cute. Vizunah usually sits at 0.4 and they are also 4th

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

Match-up threads are not permitted on the forum. This is now locked. Thank you.