Please read the WvW forums, A Net

in WvW

Posted by: matthirten.6475

matthirten.6475

This is really a begging plea at this point. I look at the dev tracker every day and see them constantly responding to the most random of crap. Then I head over to the WvW section, one of the things that separates guild wars from a lot of other MMOs, and I see maybe one post they’ve replied to since the start of HoT….

Feel free to list other WvW issues in this thread, but a big one for me at least, I literally have run out of badges just because I spend the proof of heroics I get from rank up chests. Now I’m just getting more and more of these and they are pretty much useless at this point…

Please A Net, just respond to a few of the posts so we know you are even reading them.

in WvW

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

You should post on Reddit. There is no god here.

in WvW

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

In the irony to end all ironies, the moderator will move this thread into the WvW forum

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in WvW

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

This is how the dungeon forums were treated before raids were released mate.

So I would guess soon there will be wvw is dead to us here is new shiney

in WvW

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

It’s hard to be loyal player this days, if company is not loyal to player base.

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I too would like to see additional uses for Proofs of Heroics. Once you’ve unlocked all the Core and HoT HP’s, there’s really not a lot you can do with them. Yes, you can trade them (+ Badges) for Superior Blueprints, but a lot of other players have caught on to them and the prices are slowly but steadily declining. Someday soon the prices will get low enough that it’s no longer worth doing.

On a more general note, I don’t know what it’s like on other servers, but over on TC I have noticed that the new Borderlands always seem to be very quiet compared to EBG. Once in a while you’ll get guilds or commanders doing raid runs, but the other servers barely muster any sort of defense (if at all) and it’s generally just a k-train. Comments from other players suggest that while the new BL is very pretty (Really. I never fail to be astounded by how gloriously beautiful and spacious the Desert Borderlands is), it’s not very well liked by dedicated WvW’ers, although I don’t know why. Anybody care to shed some light on the issue?

in WvW

matthirten.6475

In the irony to end all ironies, the moderator will move this thread into the WvW forum

They actually did it…they moved it to the freaking WvW forums….thanks A Net…

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

They actually did it…they moved it to the freaking WvW forums….thanks A Net…

Welcome to PSA aka Police State of Arenanet

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Welcome to PSA aka Police State of Arenanet

At least they are not banning the playing-account for forum-offense, only the forum account… or they are? O.o

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

Dont worry, WvW is Anet’s top priority after HoT release. Expect changes Soon™

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

This is really a begging plea at this point. I look at the dev tracker every day and see them constantly responding to the most random of crap. Then I head over to the WvW section, one of the things that separates guild wars from a lot of other MMOs, and I see maybe one post they’ve replied to since the start of HoT….

Feel free to list other WvW issues in this thread, but a big one for me at least, I literally have run out of badges just because I spend the proof of heroics I get from rank up chests. Now I’m just getting more and more of these and they are pretty much useless at this point…

Please A Net, just respond to a few of the posts so we know you are even reading them.

they wont. it’s pointless

also how have you run out of badges I probably have over 15k

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: KayCee.4653

KayCee.4653

On a more general note, I don’t know what it’s like on other servers, but over on TC I have noticed that the new Borderlands always seem to be very quiet compared to EBG. Once in a while you’ll get guilds or commanders doing raid runs, but the other servers barely muster any sort of defense (if at all) and it’s generally just a k-train. Comments from other players suggest that while the new BL is very pretty (Really. I never fail to be astounded by how gloriously beautiful and spacious the Desert Borderlands is), it’s not very well liked by dedicated WvW’ers, although I don’t know why. Anybody care to shed some light on the issue?

Yeah agreed there, you know why though? It’s roamer friendly in that there multiple avenues to hide too large to traverse easily. The oasis event, is hard for some but is the biggest boring time at all in WvW. In the amount of time to take and do that even with 10 people doing it, you can take Air keep and be on lord if not taken Earth keep too. So what’s the point? and then the laser hits all places not owned by the winners, so you can easily be say some rival side waiting for blah blah server to finish the oasis event, have an scout watch where they head and take whatever they aren’t heading to… Oasis event then is pointless… just a way to save money

And then too, if you haven’t noticed, people now rarely sweep for mesmers in BLs why? Simple reason, too many hiding spots for them to be able to sweep all of them. Seriously, I can hide in Air keep, Earth keep, and Fire keep so easily that I don’t even need to run stealth skills then.

EBG (or EB to others) is the easiest and friendliest to zergs and organized groups of them all. Easy to get from point A to point B and simple to plan what to do and when. And no stupid barricades in the way or anything. Why bother doing anything but EB?

I just like to leave the roamers to clean up the BLs and if I’m willing to roam I’ll be in the BL, if not, then I’m in EB where at least 85% of the server’s WvW players hang at now.

(( OH and I do like 1 thing in the whole of the new borderlands, and that’s fire keep only… all the others to me are meh ))

in WvW

matthirten.6475

they wont. it’s pointless

also how have you run out of badges I probably have over 15k

I generally do not save tons of badges, and so I ended up running out quicker than others. My issue is not that, oh, I decided to buy a bunch of exotic gear and now I’m out, it’s that by just spending my proof of heroics with badges and not badge only items, while still continuously leveling up, I slowly drained to 0, and now I’m just getting proof of heroics that I can do nothing with.