Please reopen BlackGate for transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

Hello Anet. Please open BlackGate. I miss my chance to transfer there, because now it full. I would like to be on a good server. Players say it would be good for balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I second this, please leave all servers open for transfers so that players don’t miss out on three days of transfers, and can still play with their loved ones.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Pancake.3092

Pancake.3092

Same. I was so close to getting my gems as well

Just wanted to even out the numbers a bit, make the game a bit fairer. BG is severely underpopulated atm – they were closed for months, never receive a link, and were open for a few days only!

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Just wanted to even out the numbers a bit, make the game a bit fairer. BG is severely underpopulated atm – they were closed for months, never receive a link, and were open for a few days only!

umm… they are the most populated server. No ones believing they are “underpopulated”. Maybe you didn’t notice me posting the queues the other day?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Ya know…after seeing the score difference BG really needs help! Please open BG so we can help these poor guys out.

In addition, you’re really breaking guilds and families apart. These are real life issues and the pain you’ve caused by closing this server can be comparable to death itself.

in WvW

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

I did it I bandwagon to BG like everyone else so I can win without even showing up to play WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Yes please re-open. I wish to join my friends on BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

Why don’t we just reopen bg, give everyone a free 1 time transfer and all finally go to BG. Then we can all be on the best server. It’ll be great! I promise.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Pleese for to opening the BGs needs hlep weak all timezone

in WvW

Posted by: Kimi Chaika.9862

Kimi Chaika.9862

Anet needs to stop with this artificial manual balancing junk, open ALL the full servers up and let the players naturally balance out. Hasn’t their economist heard of trickle down theory? Naturally players will trickle down and fall into lower servers.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Anet needs to stop with this artificial manual balancing junk, open ALL the full servers up and let the players naturally balance out. Hasn’t their economist heard of trickle down theory? Naturally players will trickle down and fall into lower servers.

Because it worked so well in the past 4 years…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

Please open BG I’m done with T3/T4 joke servers want to experience what a real server is like. I buy gems for transfer, no gold conversion scamz.

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Yea, if everyone can move to BG more people will win!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Please don’t open BG server. I am on BG server and we need the wall to keep all these zerg players out. They will dilute the skill level on BG. BG needs more roamers.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Kimi Chaika.9862

Kimi Chaika.9862

I’m a roamer, let me in!

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

Open BG and lower the population cap per map by about 40%.
Let all the people transfer to BG and sit in endless queues.

Double your income, Anet!

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Good example. natural balancing works as well as economist heard of trickle down theory. The top server get more and more people and the bottom server die out, very similar to all money trickle only up (richer get richer and richer) and nothing down (the poor get poorer).

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Good example. natural balancing works as well as economist heard of trickle down theory. The top server get more and more people and the bottom server die out, very similar to all money trickle only up (richer get richer and richer) and nothing down (the poor get poorer).

Both are idealistic is the issue. Both would work if people weren’t kitten-holes.
But I daresay that I think operating under the assumption they aren’t is unfortunately a very bad choice unless making policy to give incentive for not behaving in such a way.

in WvW

Natto.5819

Please don’t open BG server. I am on BG server and we need the wall to keep all these zerg players out. They will dilute the skill level on BG. BG needs more roamers.

I can be roamer. I play as Staff Guardian and double dagger Thief. I follow Commander Dods, so that makes me skilled. He is the #1 player in NA.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Indeed, this needs to happen BG should be opened asap, they are on the brink of dropping to T4 due to lack of coverage.

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

facepalms Anet…I hope you realize by now to just let BG drop if it’s going to drop. You got duped again. Keep it locked until it drops to T3/T4 for multiple weeks.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

This guy here must have belonged to BG in life:

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Hoping anet can tell us the next time they think BG would be open, still need to get my alt alts over there. Reddit for the win. Would have to schedule some sick days off for that time to get some gold farming done for the transfer fee, and if it closes before I’m done hopefully they will reopen it again a day later. So you’ve read this far huh. Also my cat would like to transfer his one button ghost teef over to BG for some roaming action, (the more you stack bg the less you have to worry about zergs running you over on the other sides!). Throwing some salt around for some forums traction. In advance I’d like to look for a guild of roamers on BG, we don’t need to play together, I don’t like playing with others anyways but want the perks, any loner roamer guilds around? Is playing a druid accepted on BG? If you’re still reading this you earned a cookie. Would like to play a tank druid that shadows pug commanders and their pugs all day for the free bags. Anet likes wasting resources. I use staff and double superior sigil of fire to make sure I tag everything. Wonder if BG still does friday night aa meetings before reset. I hope anet can provide free transfers to BG next time, I have three accounts to move.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

I don’t have any friends, I just want to be part of the millions of players enjoying the experience on BG.

Seriously anet, you’re ignoring our demands and taking away a vital part of this game for me. With time, I know you’ll make the right decision and open BG for all of us. It’s only fair because there is HUGE coverage gaps on this server, we need some serious balance here.

We want to be part of the wvw community, which 90% resides on BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

lmmfao, great post!!!!!!

ya………ok

in WvW

Reh.5986

I don’t have any friends, I just want to be part of the millions of players enjoying the experience on BG

I haven’t met my friends on BG yet. I heard they have cookies though. They will welcome me with open arms! Cookie arms!

in WvW

Natto.5819

I tried again, and BlackGate is still locked. Why can’t I join? Players are saying they need roaming help.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Please keep it closed, ty…

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Natto.5819

Please keep it closed, ty…

Why? Anet say your server is smaller than CD+DH+DR. There needs to be balance in game.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

umm… they are the most populated server. No ones believing they are “underpopulated”. Maybe you didn’t notice me posting the queues the other day?

You’ve reached a new level of gullible. Impressive.

No, I’m smart enough to know to never leave a sarcastic statement unanswered, someone may actually believe them. I’ll let this past week be proof of concept….

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Why don’t we all just end this and put everyone on BG?

Since Anet can’t distinguish between BG troll posts and BG legitimate posts and seems to give any post by BG higher weight we should all become BG and join the 24/7 fights, the mostest awesomest community and we would then let our opinions be heard.

Please and thank you, from every NA and EU WvW player.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Yes, my server has not so many people and I would like to move off it to one with more people so I can help with balance.

I mean I want to move server for fights as I can’t have fights when outnumbered all the time.

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I am a roamer and I moved to BG from T4 server the first day it opened. I love it. Way more fights for me. Sure the Q on reset nights for EB can be crazy but I was able to get on other maps no problem and find fights.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

+1 I made a mistake and formed an alliance years ago from BG guilds and we left. We made them out manned in all time zones and they haven’t won a match. ANET needs to open BG so I can move all 9 guilds back to make WvW great again.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Fader.4981

Fader.4981

Yes please ANET reopen blackgate i’m resident here and today for 10 minutes we had no tag in EBG we sat in our keep like headless chickens until some brave warrior came to our rescue and maybe you could up our player cap for each map since we struggle to fight even numbers thanks in advance! <3

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

Love the trolling guys. Keep it up!

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

Why don’t we all just end this and put everyone on BG?

And then we can have a tournament with awesome rewards!

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

Please anet I beg you to reopen bg I am so lazy and just want run around with a blob and just press one. And that For BG Players, that symbol below means outnumbered. I know you’ve never seen that before but that is what it is for your information.

Attachments:

(edited by medusashadow.3567)

in WvW

Posted by: Taldeer.6720

Taldeer.6720

Arenanet, I know you guys have been trying to make it as obvious as possible to show us how little you care about WvW, but we’ve already known for years tbh. The fact you would compare CD’s current population to BG(or let alone any T1/T2 server) is just…..lol. It really shows that none of your employees have taken the time to actually play and observe the state of certain servers.

JQ being opened is completely understandable as their population has reflected nowhere near full status, and it never really made any sense how it could be closed for so long. But BG? Hello? I’m fairly certain most residents of that server will agree that their population is more than fine right now, if even before the opening. The glitko adjustments are pretty stupid as well, how hard is it to stop and think about something for around 5 seconds?

It’s almost as if you’re trying your hardest to kitten everyone off.

Wenova

Best RPer OCX

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

For BG Players, that symbol below means outnumbered. I know you’ve never seen that before but that is what it is for your information.

That’s not true. I see that symbol all the time. I have it taped to my monitor in the boon bar area. It is how I know I’m outnumbered and need BG to open up.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Soxx.1264

Soxx.1264

please open bg so i can transfer there, the server i’m on is too stacked and i want to be part of the solution not the problem

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

The saddest part is, BG is openly mocking Anet and the fact that they didn’t need to be opened, and yet, Anet probably will open it again and tell us how ET has a higher population.

You know you made a huge mistake when the server is laughing in your face and trolling everyone including Anet.

Honestly, if I worked at Anet, I would cap all maps at 50 players just because of threads like this. Let them sit in queues for days on end.

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

The saddest part is, BG is openly mocking Anet and the fact that they didn’t need to be opened, and yet, Anet probably will open it again and tell us how ET has a higher population.

You know you made a huge mistake when the server is laughing in your face and trolling everyone including Anet.

Honestly, if I worked at Anet, I would cap all maps at 50 players just because of threads like this. Let them sit in queues for days on end.

This picture say why anet so quite they are actually on black gate as well.

Attachments:

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

I find it amusing this thread is still open. Either ArenaNet doesn’t care what we think or they realize its pointless to give us all an infraction LOL

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Reh.5986

TC is too stacked atm. It’s getting hard for me to find empty towers to afk in. In the interest of server balance, we need to re-open BG.

in WvW

Posted by: Fader.4981

Fader.4981

Hello ArenaNet It’s your friendly blackgate homies here just wondering if we could get a partner server since we don’t have enough coverage to have 4 maps que’d around the clock i’m thinking maybe Jade Quarry since we already work so well with them lets make Blackgate great again!

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Can ANET pin this thread to the top a believe its important.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Mylerian.9176

Mylerian.9176

LOL they do not care. They just want that money from Transfers! An beside the only thing they respond to is negative posts and threaten to ban you lol.

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

I think it’s best if it goes right to the top to Taek Jin Kim.

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I’m sure at some point they will delete this thread, tell us it never happened, followed by opening up BG because their metrics show that BG has the least amount of players across all servers.

It shall be glorious!