Please reopen BlackGate for transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

They just want that money from Transfers!

Then Why BG still closed?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

they ran out of fingers and toes to count the population.

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

They closed cause anet is blind and can not see they have less population as Crystal desert and bg went five mins with out haveing commander tag on and everyone went crazy.

(edited by medusashadow.3567)

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

They closed cause anet is blind and can not see they have less population as Crystal desert and bg went five mins with out haveing commander tag on and ever went crazy.

This is the very definition of tragedy. I can see now why it must be opened, next time it might be 6 or 7 minutes.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

They closed cause anet is blind and can not see they have less population as Crystal desert and bg went five mins with out haveing commander tag on and ever went crazy.

This is the very definition of tragedy. I can see now why it must be opened, next time it might be 6 or 7 minutes.

Most unchallenging server to command on in the game lol

in WvW

Posted by: Seasniffer.1763

Seasniffer.1763

“Please reopen BlackGate for transfer Reply”

Attachments:

Big Daddy Thorton – GM of Strike Force [SF]
President of Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Krevra.4289

Krevra.4289

I think these trolls mean, please reopen so i can stack already stacked server an give us more coverage then any other server.

Number Fourtyseven
Guild leader of [BMS] Better Metal Snake

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

I think these trolls mean, please reopen so i can stack already stacked server an give us more coverage then any other server.

Yes, plz re-open. I want to stack. No more 1v50s plz. Time for some 50v1s

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Yes, plz re-open. I want to stack. No more 1v50s plz. Time for some 50v1s

in WvW

Posted by: Fader.4981

Fader.4981

Topic still open? REOPEN BLACKGATE

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Still some weak time zone. Can’t survive so burnouts.
Anet save BG plz

in WvW

Posted by: Novahh.7426

Novahh.7426

Great idea! Reopen BG….When they go to T3.

Guild Leader of The Legacy [OBEY]
Guardian – Legends Never [DIE]
Fort Aspenwood, WvW Rank: 2,675

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

What is this garbage. Anet pls open BG for transfers so we can fix!

~ Kovu

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Wreap.6950

Wreap.6950

Is BG a fun server?
I heard they need bodies?
Is this a good place to start my experience in WvW?

Beatbox/Desert Water~ Tarnished Coast
Frontline: Engi, Necro, Ele
Yes, I can beatbox.

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

~ Kovu

Fact – needs more people, I ran from North Camp to North East Tower and found no allies, I need someone to team with.

in WvW

Posted by: Noein.7635

Noein.7635

Please help BG, they’re falling out of tier 1.

They just placed 2nd for the 3rd time this week. And I heard at one point, they almost came in 3rd once in the past 10 days… they need help.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Present day wvw needs to be revitalized, it needs solid recruitment for any player looking for organized and skill play. From the dawn of the game wvw players played in wvw and ignored pve because it wasn’t a challenge. What kept wvw refreshed with new recruits, is players from pve learning and loving the wvw side of the game. With the introduction of mega servers it became increasing difficult to recruit new players to individual servers, and left the only option for a pve player to explore the pve side of the game.

With heart of thorns and the introduction of raids, the game took a step forward into more organized and skill play in pve, this is something that needs to be capitalized on now for wvw. As wvw sinks into it’s twilight age, we need to remind players of legendary achievements and help guide them to the other side of the game in wvw once more. What most pve players don’t even realize with 10 man raids, is they’ve also been given an introductory look into training for 10-20 man organized guild play. What they have learned in skill rotations, trait builds, positioning, proper preparation of food and oils, were all being done in wvw years before raids were even introduced into gw2!

To merge raiding and wvw, players will need to be on one server. What better server for them to experience this, than the one that holds the honor of being the world first tequalt revamp killer. The server that paved the way for raiding with zergs in pve and wvw, where many came to learn and also achieve the same as those first hundred players did years ago. In order to maintain a high quality standard of players for wvw since, this server has been closed for many years, with very few small windows of opportunity to be accepted into it’s ranks. Wvw is dying at a faster rate than before and so exceptions must be made, blackgate needs to be reopen. All servers need to be open, please and thank you.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

~ Kovu

Thank you for this clear and definitive evidence of how badly BG needs to be open. Maybe Anet can open BG to just roamers as a good solution to prevent the movement of large guilds. These camps don’t flip themselves, you know!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Guys,

This forum is suffering from a spate of “Please re-open this server” and “Please adjust the glicko on Server XX” threads. Neither type of thread is helpful, neither is going to get its intended outcome, and most usually inspire a lot of debates, arguments, insults, and other negative back-and-forth.

I’m closing this one and we’re going to let forum members know to avoid making such threads in the future.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)