Please stop Superman from coming to WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Saga.1652

Saga.1652

Many times now I’ve seen people flying all over EB. They place trebuchets in unreachable places and take keeps without needing to break walls or doors. This has to stop. I really hope you guys are looking into it

in WvW

Posted by: Thagyr.4136

Thagyr.4136

Despite all these claims no one has yet to take a screenshot.

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

Despite all these claims no one has yet to take a screenshot.

There have been numerous screenshots as well as at least one video (that I saw). I believe devs have stated that they are looking into it.

There is a big problem, I think, that there’s no way to report enemies. I would gladly report any teammate I saw doing this but I bet a lot of players would overlook a cheating teammate and let the report slide.

Hopefully Arenanet can come up with a way to systematically track it. The server must have some idea of how fast a player should be moving, and at what altitude, and it should be easy enough to auto-flag if not auto-ban.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

iam still waiting on a screenshot of somebody flying in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

This stuff you see daily in wvwvw

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

I’m sitting in the level 80 PvE zone right now watching 5 bots who don’t appear to run anywhere.

The teleport.

Anytime they move it’s just “poof”, gone and “poof” reappear somewhere else. By “poof” I don’t mean there’s literally an animation or effect for it, but rather, they simply are not where they were and they appear somewhere else, within range of what they want to attack. There is no skill or running involved.

I reported them all for botting but it’s clear that there is a movement cheat available which they are taking full advantage of.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: dragoshan.7904

dragoshan.7904

Just had 3 germans camping our spawn point and their engineer was doing 15k damage with auto attacks. Who needs flying…

in WvW

Posted by: Fugly.5287

Fugly.5287

I am so sick and tired of the hackers.

Running super fast. Flying. Teleporting. Clipping walls. Building siege where nobody can legitimately reach.

Stealing orbs and building siege is outright gamebreaking.

in WvW

Posted by: Shlamorel.8714

Shlamorel.8714

I’m totally not saying these claims are false at all – but man that really sucks that y’all are experiencing these. I haven’t seen a single hack yet. If I had seen these things I’d be mad too.

Hope it gets resolved for y’all of they identify a specific problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Shintai.5618

Shintai.5618

I’m happy for the link Sera gave, shows us on video its possible and we aint isnane, seeing ghosts or just whine when we state it happens.