Pls nerf the drood!

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Hyomea.9702

Hyomea.9702

Could you please turn the drood’s pet back into the pet it was? It’s not ok, if the main dmg source is not the player itself, but the bot pet.

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Then ANet would have to gave the druid it self more damage. Atleast the druid with the pet, can not burst you down from full health, like other classes can.

If you think druid pet is bad. Then I wonder what you think about Thief stealth and evades, Warrior invuls and burst, and Necro shroud? All of those classes can burst you down faster then the druid pet.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

(edited by Reaper Alim.4176)

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Hyomea.9702

Hyomea.9702

Ye, but the bot pet is permanently chasing after you and it does it perfectly, since its algorithm is designed like this. Is a warrior or a thief permanently on your heels? Probably not…

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

I main necro. Meeting up with a Druid is death for me. Likely it’s L2P for me,

Pets were always a crutch until the last several months. Don’t nerf them. They help make Druid a valid and effective roaming class.

Leave it alone.

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Ye, but the bot pet is permanently chasing after you and it does it perfectly, since its algorithm is designed like this. Is a warrior or a thief permanently on your heels? Probably not…

LOL!

If you are being perfectly chased and attacked by a Ranger pet, you have a lot to learn. The only pet that is actually capable of Melee against a decent human player is the Smokescale, due to Smoke Assault which is on a 20s CD. The rest of the time you can just run in circles around and the pet will rarely hit you.

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

Are we playing the same game?

Warrior and Thief and stick to you, and burst you down far better then pet can.

But at least I admit it!

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

They should nerf bet dmg by 30%. But hey they like passives like condies and pet dmg so I don’t think they will do anything.

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

They can keep the dmg. They need it vs some builds but I dislike how tanky the smoke scale dog thing is, even at 8 might stacks full burserker stats I land a pathetic 5k teir 3 eviserate.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

They should nerf bet dmg by 30%. But hey they like passives like condies and pet dmg so I don’t think they will do anything.

Than can we nerf Warrior and Thief total damage as well?

Or are you looking for ANet to make Druid a free kill for you?

This is nothing more then a L2P issue.

Less crying, and more learning to play will do you more good then crying nerf. At a class that has nearly been gutted multiple times. All druid has for damage is their pet.

I think if ANet nerfed the pet by 30% then they should buff all non pet skills on the ranger by 30%. Other then that, they will do no damage.

They can keep the dmg. They need it vs some builds but I dislike how tanky the smoke scale dog thing is, even at 8 might stacks full burserker stats I land a pathetic 5k teir 3 eviserate.

Lol then you need to fix your build. Build less tanky on the status and more tanky via traits and utility skills. Because my Berserker normally hits people for 8k, 9k or more burst damage. Can run from fights and is tanky because logic.

Any case clearly a L2P issue with you as well nothing more or less.

But at least I admit it!

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

Less crying, and more learning to play will do you more good then crying nerf. At a class that has nearly been gutted multiple times. All druid has for damage is their pet.

I think if ANet nerfed the pet by 30% then they should buff all non pet skills on the ranger by 30%. Other then that, they will do no damage.

Lol then you need to fix your build. Build less tanky on the status and more tanky via traits and utility skills. Because my Berserker normally hits people for 8k, 9k or more burst damage. Can run from fights and is tanky because logic.

what??? who said anything about having problems? do read stuff be for you defend such class ( i was even defending pet dmg lol). it is very clear that i said a full berserker stat warrior with 8 might stacks landing t3 evis on smoke scale, what else do i need to learn?

i hit a DH for 12k evis the other day in a duel, i guess he neds to l2p.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Srry but amount of dmg they can do while wearing soldiers gear plus stealth and heal plus 1200 x2 if they play gs/staff escape options is just too much for a “healing” elite spec.

Berserker/warrior was nerfed last patch because they were brokenly OP.

Pet that can do 5-7k dmg while hes master is in soldiers gear is brokenly op.

So we heard guardian is going to get support spec next xpac, so lets imagine Guard next spec can heal 5k when he wants (hes getting kits for virtues) plus hes supportive elite spec plus it can dish 10k dmg burst with axe(like necro #2 burst skill) in soldiers gear you would be satisfied with it? Yea right.

I was fighting tanky druid yesterday, he was just doing autoattacks and pet dmg and he was just trolling me and resseting fights like every 20-30 sec while I was taking significant dmg from hes pet.
Druid spec is just broken in wvw.

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

Druid spec is just broken in wvw.

Only in 1v1’s though. The same druid isn’t going to 1vX and actually kill anyone. Probably be able to harass 1vX all day, though many professions can do that.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

I main necro. Meeting up with a Druid is death for me. Likely it’s L2P for me,

Pets were always a crutch until the last several months. Don’t nerf them. They help make Druid a valid and effective roaming class.

Leave it alone.

Yeah, when I played druid I always considered necros easy bags. As long as the druid keeps his distance, there is not much a necro can do.

Osu

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I was against tying pets stats with player gear but once every druid started playing that lame bunker staff pet build I have switched opinion. Although I must admit I have not seen many staff bunker druids lately in wvw.

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Reaper Alim.4176

I was against tying pets stats with player gear but once every druid started playing that lame bunker staff pet build I have switched opinion. Although I must admit I have not seen many staff bunker druids lately in wvw.

Because there are other better more broken comps in current and future roaming WvW. That many will forgo Druid and go for something that can run and hide and burst you down like nobodys business. Or they will go for something that has great movement, great survival in full glass gear, with great ways to deal with condis, that can lockdown and burst people down in the same kit.

Don’t worry even less will be roaming around on Druid comes Expansion release.

But at least I admit it!

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

If you’re a non necro dying against a druid you should probably reevaluate your gameplay. If you’re dying against a druid’s pet you’d be better off uninstalling.

Druids hit like wet noodles against anything outside of thieves and poorly spec’d eles, and those investing in healing power (to you know, utilize their elite specialization mechanics) are even worse off. Druids are so inherently low damage that many druid v druid fights don’t end.

As a warrior or thief you shouldn’t have any issues keeping up with rangers and kiting their pets. Your auto alone outdoes their healing, unless they’re full bunker (in which case just wait for their CA to end). If you’re using T3 eviscerates on a pet, you’re playing the game wrong.

Is this a troll thread?

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

(edited by Kovu.7560)

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

I think he is complaining that the smokescale is absurdly tough. Which is true, I hit one with a Vault in PvP (no weakness) yesterday for 700 damage. No protection on pet. It wasn’t a crit, but still, that is ridiculously low.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Then kill the ranger. Problem solved.
Pets could literally be invincible and it would only be an inconvenience in most situations. Really, they’re often just there to give thieves something to stealth off of, warriors to farm adrenaline from and necros to set up epi’s.

That said, some of the HoT pets are more powerful relative to their non HoT counterparts. There are more players running around with smokescales and bristlebacks than just about anything else (apart from maybe wolves). But I feel that’s less an issue with certain pets being overpowered, and more an issue with certain other pets being redundant or near useless.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

Pls nerf the drood!

in WvW

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Could you please turn the drood’s pet back into the pet it was? It’s not ok, if the main dmg source is not the player itself, but the bot pet.

Yep that happens because the source of damage from the druid is the pet, that’s how that class work in pvp. And even then those pets can be perfectly ignored as they damage is about 900 per impact without boons. When it connects because most pets can’t even hit a moving player.

This sums up to be a a serious L2P issue from the Op. Just asking myself out of curiosity if this is not more than a pro raider trying out wvw and found out it’s not as easy as pve mobs. Or a baddie theef which got eaten by a porcine or something like that.

Next please.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!