Plz do something about "GvG"/Kill Trading

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Each server has players that spend allot of time to try to succeed and have to deal with the distraction of “GvG”, taking spots and pulling players during a war stunting server mobility and being counter productive as a whole in respect to the game mode. The much larger problem is that these players are exploiting the loot and wvw exp systems.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Some people like doing it.

Too bad you can’t do anything about it heh

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

I don’t really care if people do it or not It is the collateral damage because of GvGs lack of consideration for the actual game mode at hand. heh /rolls eyes

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You are mad about them getting wvw exp and loot? Lolwut. Be mad that they take up spots. It isn’t like people who gvg get precursor drops or something.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Well there is allot of things yes taking spots is a big one creating a distraction and spamming chat is another. It is almost like they are working for the enemy lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/8-2-SoR-TC-BG/page/11#post2579417

It looks like a lot of people in our match could care less about your argument on taking up spots in a WvW map….

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

It’s spelled “a lot.”

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Well there is allot of things yes taking spots is a big one creating a distraction and spamming chat is another. It is almost like they are working for the enemy lol.

You can always throw people on ignore for a while. WTF are they talking about in map chat anyway? /say is there for a reason.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Is this the new fun game?
How many times is this guy going to make the same thread?

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Skateboarding is not a crime

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: xev.9476

xev.9476

My guild leader just told us we’re going to start GvGing/kill trading without armor. That way we’ll get phat lewts AND forgo any repair bill!!11!!1!

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

My guild leader just told us we’re going to start GvGing/kill trading without armor. That way we’ll get phat lewts AND forgo any repair bill!!11!!1!

So awsum

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Did you really need to make 2 threads for this topic…..

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in WvW

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The much larger problem is that these players are exploiting the loot and wvw exp systems.

A 20v20 GvG of 5 rounds takes about 1 hour if you consider all the preparations that go into it. if we would win all 5 rounds, thats 100 kills.

During 1 hour of regular raiding, we get way more kills/loot than during a GvG, so nobody is in it for the loot. Also, as soon as you killed the other guild once, they barely give you any WXP anymore.

Also, all the guilds on our server that do gvgs and those we fight from our opposing servers are the top guilds on the server who, in general, have the highest impact on PPT when not involved in a GvG and taking/defending objectives.

GvGs dont take up more than 5% of our overall time in wvw.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in WvW

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

lmao that’s just hilarious and awful.

I like my veggie burgers dammit

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

yadda, yadda, yadda for multiple days and posts

Use of quotes to sound all soooo clever

I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
- Oscar Wilde

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

As many have pointed out in a previous thread (same OP?), my guild spend 6-10 hours every day in WvW. We feel entitled to spend a few hours each week to do GvG. Not only is it fun, but you get to really practice your skills as a team.
Now I know there’s gonna be talk about that 20v20 require no skill, to which I gladly invite said people to form their own 20 man team and take us on. We can play best of five, or a hundred see statistically if it is indeed as skillfull as flipping a coin.

Sif Urkraft

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

A person on the last post said “They should open a 20v20 arena” and I think it is a fine idea if it would keep you guys out of wvw, but also feel that such a simplistic game mode would just crash like 8v8 spvp not that what you guys do now is much better. What I believe you guys derive the most pleasure from currently is the spectacle more than anything else left with only some of the most base game play the game has to offer I would bet it would just be left behind, or even worse moved back into wvw.

Self-interest is the enemy of all true affection.- Franklin D. Roosevelt

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Each server has players that spend allot of time to try to succeed and have to deal with the distraction of “GvG”, taking spots and pulling players during a war stunting server mobility and being counter productive as a whole in respect to the game mode. The much larger problem is that these players are exploiting the loot and wvw exp systems.

What did you know about life in strict WvW guilds?
We fighting in WvW every day. Every day we have raids on schedule. Almost every day we have CTA, when we have to drop everything and rush to save something and stabilize situation. We don’t have much time to farm dungeons or events except 1 day in week. We don’t have much time to sPvP. We don’t have shiny piles of money, fancy weapons, 10k achievements and so on. We literally live in and for WvW, since beta.
And you want to tell us that our participation is not enough and we can’t have 1-2 30min GvG matches in month?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

A person on the last post said “They should open a 20v20 arena” and I think it is a fine idea if it would keep you guys out of wvw, but also feel that such a simplistic game mode would just crash like 8v8 spvp not that what you guys do now is much better. What I believe you guys derive the most pleasure from currently is the spectacle more than anything else left with only some of the most base game play the game has to offer I would bet it would just be left behind, or even worse moved back into wvw.

Self-interest is the enemy of all true affection.- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

GvG is usually 1 hour and 1 time per week. The remaining 167 hours of the week the guilds that participate to GvG are giving much more points to their server than you. Now stop crying and go practice your auto attacking skills which i imagine are awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

“Plz do something” about pvdoor/ tower flip karma trading.

These guys take our spots when we try to gvg and make the whole map lag.Also they are exploiting game mechanics for trading free karma and exp every few minutes for no effort whatsoever.
/facepalm

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Here is the link to OP’s original thread deleted by moderator. Hopefully will save you a lot of “shakes head” moments.

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Lol in our match up this week “GvG” caused us to lose a whole map we were wiped off of it. Yesterday during another it caused TC to lose there T3 garry because they were "GvG"ing when they had the people to defend it on that map.

Rednick don’t say your one of those guys because if you were you wouldn’t be ok with destroying your own work and further more if you are a real wvw you know that these changes can change the outcome of a wvw match up delegitimizing your effort; if you guys manage to ever win again.

Lastly the only thing I and most other people asked for was for you guys to do your kill trading on reset day after the match was already decided so it wouldn’t have these negative effects is that so hard but you jerks refuse and want to crap all over the real wvw hard work.

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Lol in our match up this week “GvG” caused us to lose a whole map we were wiped off of it. Yesterday during another it caused TC to lose there T3 garry because they were "GvG"ing when they had the people to defend it on that map.

Rednick don’t say your one of those guys because if you were you wouldn’t be ok with destroying your own work and further more if you are a real wvw you know that these changes can change the outcome of a wvw match up delegitimizing your effort; if you guys manage to ever win again.

Lastly the only thing blah blah blah blah I’m talking out my fanny blah blah blah.

No one cares about PPT or some keep with upgraded walls that can be reacquired in an hour. You’re a fun killer.

in WvW

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

You’re a moron. The people who GvG are probably the ones that uphold your server in the first place. The ones who dedicate a lot of their time to WvW, when they could be spending it elsewhere. Yet, when they go to challenge a guild from another server for fun it is suddenly called exploitative farming?

Makes sense.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

(edited by Syktek.7912)

in WvW

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

Lastly the only thing I and most other people asked for was for you guys to do your kill trading on reset day after the match was already decided so it wouldn’t have these negative effects is that so hard but you jerks refuse and want to crap all over the real wvw hard work.

Don’t be ridiculous. If BG and SoR want our T3 anything, they will freaking get it with their map zergs.

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Take your zerg and interrupt the fun.

This game sucks and you need to get used to it. Fun is an afterthought for ANet at this point. Game has been out for a year and we’ve had no substantive changes in WvW yet. Balance is still attorcious. There’s still no secondary strategy outside of zerging.

I would absolutely love for ANet to make instanced guild halls where 2 guilds can go to war and at a specific time the game makes an instance and puts both guild halls on opposite sides of a map and first one to steal the other person’s intelligence wins. Not ever going to happen.

Either join in the fun or kitten in their cheerios.

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Listen I really doubt the 15-20 guys “gvging” uphold the #1 server in fact the guys that were doing it on our server this match up were a pve guild. Our wvwers would try to do it on the day before reset if at all. Syktek your server might carry you, but here on bg we have like 20 guilds that work together and only one of them “GvG” but I am sure they feel me.

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I don’t mind GvGs at all. Yes, it can be frustrating sometimes when you’re losing holdings on a queued map with one of your guilds doing a GvG, but you know what? They’re just holdings. Those holdings will be flipped back and forth all over the place over the course of a week long match. If a guild wants to GvG once in awhile, and it keeps them interested in the game and coming out and fighting for the server when they’re not GvGing, and are more efficient in the open field due to their GvG experience, then heck yeah I’ll take it and be happy they’re on my team. It’s better than those players getting bored with the game and quitting.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

I agree liquid, but since it isn’t an everyday thing anyway why couldn’t it be done on the day before reset to eliminate any inconvenience.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

I agree liquid, but since it isn’t an everyday thing anyway why couldn’t it be done on the day before reset to eliminate any inconvenience.

Because of scheduling issues. Not everyone can just play when ever they want. Also NA guilds that have players that work 9 to 5. There are a lot of reasons why GvG happen through out the week.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

You "GvG"ers get all up in arms cause you think I want to shut you down when really I could care less what you do, as long as it doesn’t effect me. Though on a personal lv I think its trash, but that doesn’t matter.

Just think of the implications of having “official GvG” every thurs or what ever your day before reset is. You could have three ways with no prob cause everyone knows what day they get to fight the only thing you guys would have to do is set a time and place. I would think this would be nothing, but good for your micro community.

What do you know today is the day before reset why don’t you start tonight!! Go get them champs!!!

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Because of scheduling issues. Not everyone can just play when ever they want. Also NA guilds that have players that work 9 to 5. There are a lot of reasons why GvG happen through out the week.

This doesn’t make sense. I understand that people work 9-5 but in a 48 hour period (The day before reset and reset day) it shouldn’t matter if there are scheduling issues in that large of a period I would think they would be impossible to work around during the week and all the maps are full on the weekends.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

This doesn’t make sense. I understand that people work 9-5 but in a 48 hour period (The day before reset and reset day) it shouldn’t matter if there are scheduling issues in that large of a period I would think they would be impossible to work around during the week and all the maps are full on the weekends.

I was only using that as a example, there could be any number of reasons.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I was only using that as a example, there could be any number of reasons.

Basically there are following main reasons:

1. Guilds having more than one GvG for a week (lucky kittens)
  2. Guilds that have far less brawls than they would like so they agree on any reasonable time their opponent proposes, who in turn may be from #1
  3. IRL stuff, raid leaders or key players may not be able to play before reset
  4. TZ differences.
  5. Some guilds do not GvG before reset because either they want to be fresh and hungry for reset push, or it’s just the case that GvG is open-ended in therms of time and although most of them take about a hour, many things can happen that would push it further, and no one wants to have busted GvG because of server restart.
  6. Any combination of the above

@Flute
In any case, Flute, it would be far more constructive if you would be both consistent in your arguments and try to keep emotions at bay.

Right now your position looks kinda comically contradicting:

“Hey Anet, there are some people who are zombie-mass-kill-trading on WvW and occupy precious slots thus killing the fun for all real WvWers! You should really do something about them!
But on the second thought, if they would do that horrible thing just before restart, that would be fine.
Oh, wait, I’ve got it! Better yet, give them their own instance for that despicable activity!”

You know, it is either you think this is total bukkitten so it should be officially banned, and then you should concentrate on the arguments supporting this view, or you accept that there is a wide variety of things people might find fun doing on WvW, and that’s OK. Therefore, being a community we should be inclusive and try to play together creating an environment where everyone can have their fun while not disrupting that for others.

If latter is true, it doesn’t really help your case if you are being so negative towards others’ play style. Especially if those people are the ones who are best geared, fooded and builded for WVW, and work for their server on WvW for majority of the week.

Of course it may be the case that you keep in mind particular problem on your server with particular people/guilds while discussing this kill-trading mayhem. That’s unfortunate, but in this case generalizing also doesn’t help. You seem to have no idea how better WvW communities operate on other servers so you are in no position to ask for global measures from Anet.

Some communities solve this problem of different play styles collision gracefully in a win-win way all by themselves. Granted, it is not easy and may be sometimes rough around the corners, but one is better off trying to work with their peers than kittening and moaning on official forum making complete troll out of themselves.

Then again, it may be exactly what you are trying to do.

I’m not quite sure.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Allot of your reasons at the top shouldn’t apply in a 48 hour period.

I and others have put forth options to solve a problem your micro community has created with little to no cooperation from said community. What I am doing is trying to work through a problem here where both parties will be satisfied.

It is about consideration for other players, but I also think the actual game mode that was made for us should supersede one a very small group of players created.

On a personal lv I do think it is just kill trading but with the loot nerf it is no longer an issue. Beyond that I still think it’s skill less play and we will see if it lasts through the nerf. but lets focus on working on a way that we can both play without issue.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Look flute, Its quite obvious that the majority of people that have posted in your threads have disagreed with you on some points. If you feel this strongly about the issue, you should bring it up in a very constructive manner on Blackgates web site and talk to the server “leaders” to try and get some follow up on the guide lines for GvG. Thing is when some one doesn’t follow these guide lines you can’t just all mad about flame a guild because of it. In the end its a game and WvW is a open world, they can do what ever they want. All of the guild I know contribute a lot of their time to PPT and to think less of them because they take a hour to GvG isn’t going to help the community.

All in all bring this topic up here when your issue is really with your own server is only going to start controversy. You have to understand that a lot of other servers don’t focus PPT the same way Blackgate does. If the main argument is “kill trading” then come up with a way to prove they are farming kills and report it to anet. As far as they are going to be concerned at this point is it is a meta players created and probably won’t do anything about until/if they add a real GvG game mode. (even then I bet guilds will still do it in WvW time to time)

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Simple fix: add a neutral area with no wvw objectives where people can duel and gvg. I don’t think you can fix it any otherway. People aren’t going to stop playing gvg.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Allot of your reasons at the top shouldn’t apply in the 48 hour period before reset.

You should elaborate more here because as far as I’m concerned, the only one that may not apply is #4.

I and others have put forth options to solve a problem your micro community has created with little to no cooperation from said community.

What are you talking about? No, really – what?

• Separate game mode? We are all for it. It’s just that it is YOU who should be prepared for your game mode (WvW) to die out because most of top WvWers switch to the new one.
  • Arranging GvGs so they do not disrupt other play styles? Well duh, of course we are all for it. And planning them just before reset is not the only option.

What I am doing is trying to work through a problem here where both parties will be satisfied.

What you are doing is venting on official forum and making a global case out of a local problem which many communities have successfully solved already.

It doesn’t take long to get the idea that WvW is not a strictly ruled game mode but rather a sandbox. So majority of conflicts should be solved by players themselves. Of course WvW also can be changed to the environment with strict rules that promote particular play style and punish all others. But guess what – it’s not. And please let me see you trying to make it one.

It is about consideration for other players, but I also think the actual game mode that was made for us should supersede one a very small group of players created.

“Actual game mode” is quite a fuzzy thing, don’t you think?

1. If I spend hours collecting stacks of pearls in the sea, is it acceptable game mode on WvW?
  2. If I’m obsessed with Yakslapper achievement and do nothing else on WvW, is it acceptable?
  3. If I’m obsessed with Ultimate Dominator achievement and do nothing else on WvW, is it acceptable?
  4. If I just want my dailies done and stick to whatever group I think would complete them quicker, is it acceptable?
  5. If I want to level my character straight from lvl2 to lvl80 exclusively on WvW, is this acceptable?
  6. If I’m a pinchpenny and do not use food, do not pay for upgrades, do not help commanders with siege, is that acceptable?

I can probably dream up a lot more of these. So what is exactly your “game mode”? How exactly we all should play on WvW?

As a side example, there’s an argument from GvG fans that a team GvGing distracts at least same amount of players from opposing team. Plus some spectators from both sides and even maybe ones from third server.

And there’s a counter-argument that WvW is three-way match-up. But if you look at it, same team deployed to the field would’t probably be able to counter the activity of two teams of roughly same size and skill level from opposing server*s* simultaneously, would they? So the counter-argument is invalid.

On a personal lv I do think it is just kill trading but with the loot nerf it is no longer an issue. Beyond that I still think it’s skill less play and we will see if it lasts through the nerf. but lets focus on working on a way that works for both of us.

You made it clear on several occasions so I don’t see why you would repeat it as an answer to my post.

Oh, btw, even if we just forget everything I’ve said above, I gotta question: Why didn’t you say anything in connection to my main argument – being constructive and working with your own peers to come up with better WvW community. How’s things are going with that?

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

I didn’t flame anyone only the people that “GvG” pay attention to it and know who was in the matches I referenced. As you know it isn’t really an issue on our server as most of our guilds wvw. This does however effect wvw negatively as a whole effecting both server mobility and player morale. I have a hard time understanding the issue with making sure that you don’t cause anyone else problems.
Arranging GvGs so they do not disrupt other play styles? Well duh, of course we are all for it.
If this were the case I would have never made a thread and saying it is an isolated issue is pretty absurd; saying that these are planned around there servers wvw communities is even more absurd.
Are you actually telling us that you yourself ask the guilds on watch if you can and if a commander say’s no you don’t…. you turn off your stream.. cancel your plans.. and waste your prep time…. can you guys smell that it’s bullkitten.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Waste of time Yaro.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Anet-you-have-to-do-something-about-GvG/

Pages 3-4 kind of gives you insight.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

I and others have put forth options to solve a problem your micro community has created with little to no cooperation from said community. What I am doing is trying to work through a problem here where both parties will be satisfied.

You talk about cooperation, consideration and micro communities.

For what I seen in numerous posts about it, most people enjoy, don’t mind or understand the ‘need’ for GvG and cooperate and show consideration towards it. Plenty of servers don’t have any issue with it (well, I’m sure it’s always ONE person who thinks different, but I’m talking about the feel of the the vocal majority) .

The only micro-community is the one you created yourself by being so pejorative towards it. More individuals have posted in your threads in favor of it rather against it, and for those who don’t post, they just don’t care, so I don’t really see whats the problem other than you.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Are you actually telling us that you yourself ask the guilds on watch if you can and if a commander say’s no you don’t…. you turn off your stream.. cancel your plans.. and waste your prep time…. can you guys smell that it’s bull#$%#.

There has been quite a few times where a guild had notified the map commander at the time so we can plan accordingly. If you know 2 guilds are GvGing you know which server is going to have less players on the field and who you can focus and who you may need to defend from. I would assume most commanders would not have issues with this out side of NA prime time when competition akittens highest.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Yaro.3251

As you know it isn’t really an issue on our server as most of our guilds wvw.

Where it IS an issue then?

Please be as specific while answering this question as you can. Then maybe we can advance in resolving whatever problem you think any person/server in particular may have with GvGs.

This does however effect wvw negatively as a whole effecting both server mobility and player morale.

How would you know if your server as we just realized does not have this problem? Please elaborate.

I have a hard time understanding the issue with making sure that you don’t cause anyone else problems.

You’ve lost me here. The issue with making something to not cause problems, wut?..

Arranging GvGs so they do not disrupt other play styles? Well duh, of course we are all for it.

If this were the case I would have never made a thread and saying it is an isolated issue is pretty absurd; saying that these are planned around there servers wvw communities is even more absurd.

Well, guess what, this IS the case. It is just that it is not the case EVERYWHERE.

Are you actually telling us that you yourself ask the guilds on watch if you can and if a commander say’s no you don’t…. you turn off your stream.. cancel your plans.. and waste your prep time…. can you guys smell that it’s bull#$%#.

What I’m actually telling you is this:
Our community has agreed that guilds who want to GvG on regular basis are entitled to their play style, because same guilds are working their kitten off in the field all the time they are not GvGing and bring value to the server WvW community as a whole. And GvG itself helps them to be that way. So we have a planner tool that informs everyone, that at particular time on particular day of match-up particular guild plans a GvG on particular border. All other guilds therefore can plan their WvW-related activities accordingly. Or object if they feel that this would be totally inappropriate time and spot for GvG (though that never happened yet AFAIK). Then, if that is the case, discussion ensues.

This is how you approach a problem in a community that is respectful and inclusive.
Whether that would work for you – I don’t know. This is just an example of the way community can solve what is basically social issue in sandbox environment, by itself.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Is presented with logical argument – ‘let the thread die’… cos if was never that important to me anyway… cough cough avoidance cough

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Waste of time Yaro.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Anet-you-have-to-do-something-about-GvG/
Pages 3-4 kind of gives you insight.

No worries Jayne

I just have some free time and a taste to shut down a troll.

Sorry Flute, but that’s how you come across from my POV. And that’s the best case scenario since other options are worse.

Btw, I’ve followed that thread and Flute in particular thoroughly.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Lol GJ yaro god fobid anyone have a relevant discussion on the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Lol GJ yaro god fobid anyone have a relevant discussion on the forums.

This thread is not a discussion. This thread is a dumping ground for all of your ignorant opinions with everyone else telling you why you’re being selfish.