Poi and Vistas

Poi and Vistas

in WvW

Posted by: Reevac.1748

Reevac.1748

Is the only way to get all the Poi and Vistas in WvWvW for 100% completion is by server transferring?

Not to mention every week if you don’t get all them they just reset and you have to start over?

Correct me if I’m wrong,

Poi and Vistas

in WvW

Posted by: nachtnebel.9168

nachtnebel.9168

They don’t reset, there are 4 Maps in WvW: Blue, Green and Red Borderland and the Eternal Battleground. Each of them has it’s own POIs, Vistas, ….

You don’t need to transfer servers to get all of them, you just have to either take the enemies keeps and towers or to wait for the next WvW cycle an hope that the color of your server might change.

Salix Babylonica (Necro), Tharnath (Guardian), N Faculty (Mesmer),
Occam Pi (Ele), Acaena Elongata (Warrior), Finja Salversdotir (Ranger),
Bytestream (Engineer), Vim Whitespace (Thief)

Poi and Vistas

in WvW

Reevac.1748

I am on crystal desert. I went to crystal desert boderlands and 2 days ago we were blue. I had all of our poi’s and vistas done. We our now red and I have to go get all those Poi’s and vistas again.

How is that not resetting? Our zone in is the same place.

Poi and Vistas

in WvW

Posted by: Nycthemeron.7690

Nycthemeron.7690

There are 4 maps. Red Borderlands, Green Borderlands, Blue Borderlands and Eternal Battleground. There are 4 sets of POI’s and vistas. They don’t reset, but you have to do each of tkittenorderlands individually even though they mirror each other. (But, on the plus side, you get a completion bonus for each of the maps too.)

Poi and Vistas

in WvW

Reevac.1748

Ah that make more sense. I just saw that like 2 seconds ago.

Thanks

Poi and Vistas

in WvW

Posted by: Singularity.1486

Singularity.1486

Well… Ethernal Battleground PoI and vista is the hard part if you are in Devona or Kaineng cos they dont have enough people to cap.
Then server transfer is the only option