Problem with cheating in WvWvW

in WvW

Posted by: jlaaja.8761

jlaaja.8761

Today, approx 20 gmt, several members of YOGS guild of the underworld server used cheats/glitches to attack practically every keep/tower etc from Far shiverpeaks. Yogs members were always inside walls way before walls or gates were down, followed by per se righful zerg. Our score went from +350 to around +200 in a matter of tens of minutes.

Could administration look into this issue and act in a manner that sends a clear message about cheating. I bet you got logs to backtrace these “anomalities”.

Yogs, you didn’t got skills to win fair?

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

ANet really needs to address this. We’ve seen a lot of this in our TC/FA/CD matchup and it’s getting worse almost by the day it seems.

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

jlaaja, just report the players ingame.
And then report it as an exploit as well..

Good luck!

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Bongo.4853

Bongo.4853

Good luck!

Right because reporting does so much lol…anet probably has 1 person working 1 day a week on reports…

anet patches bugs in their events within 24hours but exploits that ruin wvw take forever…

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Good luck!

Right because reporting does so much lol…anet probably has 1 person working 1 day a week on reports…

anet patches bugs in their events within 24hours but exploits that ruin wvw take forever…

Reporting it will give more accurate information to the team dealing with it than writing a post on the forum will, so yes.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Anet needs to set their priorities:

Exploits > Event Bugs > Class Balance > General Bugs (bugged skills, stuck story lines, etc, etc)

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Send exploits with documentation (pix, video,details, time, etc.) to exploits@arena.net.

Edit: Fixed the email, had it wrong.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowSoljer.6524

ShadowSoljer.6524

Anet needs to set their priorities:

Exploits > Event Bugs > Class Balance > General Bugs (bugged skills, stuck story lines, etc, etc)

Clearly their priorities are: Wintersday recipes > everything but WvW > WvW

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Send exploits with documentation (pix, video,details, time, etc.) to exploits@arenanet.com

They could also: go to www.youtube.com —> Search for GW2 Exploits --> Sort by Date —> Profit!

So many videos have been made showing exactly how to do each exploit that it is ridiculous.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I have found ways to get into just about every single WvW keep and tower without breaking the walls, and I have reported each and every single one.

The ball is in their court now.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

Posted by: Dzent.2750

Dzent.2750

Today, approx 20 gmt, several members of YOGS guild of the underworld server used cheats/glitches to attack practically every keep/tower etc from Far shiverpeaks. Yogs members were always inside walls way before walls or gates were down, followed by per se righful zerg. Our score went from +350 to around +200 in a matter of tens of minutes.

Could administration look into this issue and act in a manner that sends a clear message about cheating. I bet you got logs to backtrace these “anomalities”.

Yogs, you didn’t got skills to win fair?

As a member of YOGS and the one that blink through the door of Woodhaven it was a mistake i was blinking to get to the door so i could attack it. when i ended up on the other side and laughed about it to my guild a thief tried it to see if it was true. This only happen at one tower. The reason you lost everything is because FoG alliance was there and you are rubbish at defending. Yes Woodhaven was a mistake but we did not “cheat” seeing as the door was down 5 sec’s after we glitched through.
Maybe you should be looking at your own server seeing as we have photo proof you cheating to get our Hills this forum.

Dee, charr mesmer at heart
Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Wait, what? You cheated by accident?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Dzent.2750

i guessing you never played a mesmer. blinking is very hit or miss. normal it works ok, but every now and then you end up either out of the map or in objects.

Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Once you accidentally blink in, you really should leave the tower/keep.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Dzent.2750

i tried doing that but having 10 defenders on you makes it very hard.

Member of [GuM]
Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Exploit reports should be sent to our exploits@arena.net address, where they are looked into by the security team. Creating threads like this one is not that effective and only stirs up unnecessary negativity among players. Also, please do not equate the action of some individuals to the actions of the whole server as this is not overall fair.

Thanks for your understanding.