Problem with stomping in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Having issues with the option to finish players popping up. Sometimes I can’t even stomp them and I have to just dps them to death. Fix it plzkthx.

in WvW

Posted by: gloeckle.5149

gloeckle.5149

+1
either im too stupid to understand a change for stomping or i got the same issue

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Have had the problem for a long time. Try stomping in a different location. What I have found is that most of the time its because the player appears in one spot in down state but is actually considered by the server in downstate in a different spot. You can activate the stomp, but you cannot finish because the player is somewhere else.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If they die on uneven terrain, they can become extremely difficult if not impossible to stomp. Lag also sometimes puts their stompable body in a location other than where it is viewed on the screen. Been this way since release.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

There are multiple posts about this issue in the Game Bugs section.

It’s nothing to do with terrain or lag, to my knowledge. A number of players, myself included, simply can’t start the stomp animation or have to wait a few seconds to start it.

Second Child

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

A confirmed bug. ANET is working on it.

in WvW

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Update: this is almost game breaking for me. It’s almost impossible for outnumbered groups to win without stomping quickly. My party remembers all report having the same problem.

Second Child

in WvW

Posted by: Ikaros.7812

Ikaros.7812

Sometimes it works if you press absolutely no other buttons – no mouse buttons, no W, no look behind – nothing but the interact key.

Banana And Cookies [BC]
all is vain

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Detarget the enemy works fine then. ANET is working on it (if it isn’t fixed already) I was trying to figure it out last night on the spvp NPCs and there was an ANET guy there with me doing the same.

They are aware.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Not only stomp but also picking up supplies and spending tehm on siege/repairs is bugged as hell, however not as bugged as stomping.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

It’s actually a problem with interacting through the F button or whatever you have it set to. Right clicking your target / the supply depot / the gate or wall should still work fine.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

I have a pretty simple solution for any anet dev’s that happen to be reading. Remove the kittening downed state from WvW.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN