Projectiles ignoring walls

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

As the title states, projectile attacks are ignoring LoS through walls from the outside. It seems like you can’t shoot through the gate. I haven’t fully tested the conditions (targeted vs free target, wall upgrades, etc) in which it can occur.

Screenshots show an engineer with predator hipshotting through the wall at various positions in the tower.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Stonemist wallbangs.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in WvW

Posted by: KaporHabakuk.6219

KaporHabakuk.6219

Yep,wrote about it like week ago,no reply so far.Maybe its fix for obstructed bug on flat terrain,so u might not hit a guy in front of you,but you can kill him once he enters his tower and hides behind wall.

OTAN guild,WSR server

in WvW

Posted by: Calista.1975

Calista.1975

Ill do you one better had a guild mate actually pulled thu a fully reinforced wall tonight and killed they were hitting us all thu the same gate and walls not aoe wide rage hits like they were targeting us and hitting! just more BS cheats…

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Ill do you one better had a guild mate actually pulled thu a fully reinforced wall tonight and killed they were hitting us all thu the same gate and walls not aoe wide rage hits like they were targeting us and hitting! just more BS cheats…

It isn’t cheaters, it is bugs in games not being fixed fast enough. Pretty much every class can hit los. Revenant is the worst since his hammer 2 just keep on travel inside and up another wall or in to the air. Don’t acuse people of cheating, adress the issue to anet who need to start bugfix in wvw.

in WvW

Calista.1975

It isn’t cheaters, it is bugs in games not being fixed fast enough. Pretty much every class can hit los. Revenant is the worst since his hammer 2 just keep on travel inside and up another wall or in to the air. Don’t acuse people of cheating, adress the issue to anet who need to start bugfix in wvw.

Maybe you missed the part were I said my guild mate got pulled thu a wall? ill stop accusing when people stop the dam hacks…its pretty clear to tell a cheat from a genuine issue…besides once you know its a bug exploiting it over and over like was happening last night becomes a cheat!

(edited by Calista.1975)

in WvW

Posted by: Akashi.3245

Akashi.3245

Maybe you missed the part were I said my guild mate got pulled thu a wall? ill stop accusing when people stop the dam hacks…its pretty clear to tell a cheat from a genuine issue…besides once you know its a bug exploiting it over and over like was happening last night becomes a cheat!

maybe you missed the part of what this thread was about. make sense, stop with the qq.

i started a thread about this 19 days ago today, and still nothing.

Daxnas ~ Necromancer 6k + hrs | WvW Mithril | [Woe] [LATE]

in WvW

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I hope they never fix it. I was so tired of these baddies hiding behind a wall/cannon. Its revenge time where now i can hunt them all and laugh in ya face <3

Maybe for once people learn to play instead of camping a tower and pewpew people.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in WvW

Calista.1975

maybe you missed the part of what this thread was about. make sense, stop with the qq.

i started a thread about this 19 days ago today, and still nothing.

Pretty sure I hit on the point and a few nerves dun care to bad so sad when some have to resort to cheats and exploits to win it hurts everyone…