Queques for All !

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

Shouldn’t queques be the wanted result of the Server merging in wvw. so mixing 3 servers if needed untill the alliance is really full? i’m just wondering what this update was about because the unbalance clearly persists

Yes we can Great again

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Transfer to a different server if you are dealing with queues. That is what I did. Destack the stacked servers, help Anet balance.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

I think he’s saying his server combo doesn’t have queues, but the opposing server teams they are facing probably do, as his server is probably getting outnumbered. I’m seeing that on my server combo. We went from queues on all maps right after the merge to being outnumbered on 3 maps simultaneously, even right at the end of EST primetime and the middle of PST primetime. Is the honeymoon over already? :P

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Yeah we’re getting ktrained last couple weeks. All fun and games until you’re trying to defend your corner with 5 v 50+. When queues are up we at least get some decent fights as things are relatively even.

Ktraining and back capping is boring. It’s never ending and ultimately useless. Will wait in queue for good fights (if we ever see queues again on our server pair).

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

OP is totally correct. Having queues is the only way to guarantee balanced population.

The perfect situation is to have queues on every map at all times (or at least a queue on the same number of maps that your opponents have). But only a short queue.

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: Doll Mistress.9267

Doll Mistress.9267

Yeah we’re getting ktrained last couple weeks. All fun and games until you’re trying to defend your corner with 5 v 50+. When queues are up we at least get some decent fights as things are relatively even.

Ktraining and back capping is boring. It’s never ending and ultimately useless. Will wait in queue for good fights (if we ever see queues again on our server pair).

I’m seeing that on my server as well, with other servers talking about 200 person queue’s. The server that got paired with ours refused to cooperate with us, and I guess some on our server did the same(before they left). There are rarely any queues, and we get to defend against 40 man zergs. We’re always outnumbered, and small groups are useless. This has not worked out well.

Queques for All !

in WvW

Posted by: James Rustler.7860

James Rustler.7860

OP is totally correct. Having queues is the only way to guarantee balanced population.

The perfect situation is to have queues on every map at all times (or at least a queue on the same number of maps that your opponents have). But only a short queue.

The WvW-focused guild I’m in is down to rallying for WvW two nights a week—reset no longer being one of them—because it’s impossible to get the whole guild onto the same map during the timeslots convenient for us. We’re not even a large guild; used to run ~25, but since the world linking we’re lucky to get 10. People are giving up and playing other games—we paid to transfer down to T8 to get AWAY from this ****, and now we’ve been forcibly moved to T1.

Do they expect us to pay to transfer down again? For one, there’s no way in hell I’m giving them a dime until I can actually play the game. Second, they could just change the links and screw us again at any time.

It’s a shame, because I really do believe that this is the best MMO on the market right now—but they seem intent on running the best game mode straight into the ground.