Queue Solution - Q Position based on WvW Rank

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Its beyond a troll post. Someone who doesn’t read your last sentence is going to have a conniption.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

serious why no pips in eotm? after all they let us ktrain our rank up in eotm and make it unfair for ppl who only play WvW. IF u are going to make no pips in eotm u should also remove eotm at once.

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

queue solution… drain participation faster and no pips in spawn…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: PabbyGaul.9682

PabbyGaul.9682

Its beyond a troll post. Someone who doesn’t read your last sentence is going to have a conniption.

I know…anet has infracted me and deleted my post. Where is the sense of humor…

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

no pips in spawn…..

This is a brilliant idea, this is a must at this point, all I see now is 10+ people afk at spawn at all times just leaching pips and reward tracks. Like you said while in spawn (Invunerable) you should receive no pips or reward tracks progress. Anet please implement this asap.

in WvW

Posted by: smithkt.8062

smithkt.8062

no pips in spawn…..

This is a brilliant idea, this is a must at this point, all I see now is 10+ people afk at spawn at all times just leaching pips and reward tracks. Like you said while in spawn (Invunerable) you should receive no pips or reward tracks progress. Anet please implement this asap.

And what happens when I respawn after dying just as the tick timer hits zero? I guess everytime I die I have to check the timer and lay there if it’s close to zero just so I can get my pips?

You people are getting ridiculous.

in WvW

Vavume.8065

no pips in spawn…..

And what happens when I respawn after dying just as the tick timer hits zero? I guess everytime I die I have to check the timer and lay there if it’s close to zero just so I can get my pips?

It’s called death penalty :P You make a good point tho, perhaps respawning could put a 30 sec buff on you to make you immune to the pip/reward track loss, that way you also have time to get back out of spawn.

In Short
While in Spawn = Debuffed to receive no rewards
After respawning = 30 sec Immunity to the debuff

(edited by Vavume.8065)

in WvW

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

A better solution might be to dispense with linking rewards to time at all. Grant reward track progress, and pips, directly from the activities that earn participation in the first place. Participation remains, but it acts as a multiplier on the track progress you get for those activities, rather than something that gives you progress over time.

Because I can guarantee you, the people afking while their participation ticks out would probably be quite happy if that was no longer part of the WvW experience.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

in WvW

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

no pips in spawn…..

It’s called death penalty :P You make a good point tho, perhaps respawning could put a 30 sec buff on you to make you immune to the pip/reward track loss, that way you also have time to get back out of spawn.

In Short

No need the debuffing/buffing: Increase greatly timer to begin to lose reward track while in respawn/inside objectives while not in combat (so deffending is ok)
for example after 60 seconds inside any structure and not in combat it begins to lose reward track. Using siege (treb for example) to attacks enemies/other strucutures should put the player in combat, so treb SM from garri should still be desired.

Thus it is fixed the whatever AFK in WvW. You are welcome,

Otherwise people will afk inside the garri.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in WvW

Posted by: PabbyGaul.9682

PabbyGaul.9682

Ppl just goona Afk in your keep then…

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

In Short

People will just AFK at objectives instead or in any number of the nooks and crannies across the maps, then. The pseudo-AFK reward system is unavoidable when you associate the skirmish rewards to a participation level.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Cause participation to degrade sooner and more rapidly. Would cover pips and MOST of the AFKers

in WvW

Vavume.8065

In Short

People will just AFK at objectives instead or in any number of the nooks and crannies across the maps, then.

Yes that’s true, but at least then they are killable, even in a structure because the structure can be taken from around them. The thing that annoys me most is the fact that they afk in safety, at least if they afk in a keep there is a chance of them being killed, which is what I would describe as justice.