Queue V World

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Guru.1582

Guru.1582

I used to love WvW. For a long time it was this fun little corner of the game, for me. Sure, trying to get into EB on primetime on the weekends was a little difficult sometimes (with queue times of 20-40 minutes or more!) but I could reliably just come home from work, sit down, fire up the game, and have fun.

So when the seasons were announced, I was initially excited. Wow, all this new stuff for WvW, I can’t wait!

I’m still waiting, because I’ve yet to get into EB since the season 1 start. I usually log in, sit in queue for two hours or so, and then log off after getting my daily, when I can be bothered. I got in once, ran with the zerg for about five minutes, hit a huge three-way fight, the server took a crap and I CTD’d.

With the completely blase attitude for RP redusing the RP community, without WvW there isn’t much keeping me playing. Queue v World is boring and I’m actually rather shocked that it apparently was not in the design plan that there should be alternatives or options for people stuck in the queues.

I don’t suppose it’s not too late to just cancel the season and roll back the achievements, is it? I’d kinda like to play WvW again. I don’t have the time to sit in queue for five hours, sorry. Then again I guess GW2 is no longer the game for “filthy casuals” like me (1800 hours of game time played) anymore.

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

non- stacked servers that way——————————————>

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Transfer to a low tier server, problem solved. I’ve never seen a queue in 20 something weeks and it’s still fun down here.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Serves all you T1 right! I’ve making thread and post for months about this, I’ve even get infracted for it. Don’t tell me no one warned you. Now you just need to suck it up or transfer to non stacked servers!

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Exactly. Play on a lower tier server if you actually want to play.

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

Real casual wouldn’t cry that they cant play for a few days.

they would sit back , do real life stuffs and come back later.

Blackgate

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Working as intended.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

lol how many topics about que is this. the devs warned t1 and you kept recruiting you did it to yourself. maybe you should have a talk with the guilds who paid for everyones transfer.

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: iVlad.9421

iVlad.9421

i actually feel sorry for those who were already in T1 servers before the announcement of the League and the resultant transfers to the T1 servers because of the League.

maybe, Anet can give those newly transferred people an option (a discount on gems or maybe free?) to move out of the T1 servers?

The Last PH Mesmer in the Kaineng Server

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah , like 75 gems reduction per server rank drop… that would help a bit…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Transfer to a low tier server, problem solved. I’ve never seen a queue in 20 something weeks and it’s still fun down here.

Whilst I agree that those who transferred to a T1 server have got to live with the queues there is still the issue that anet have admitted that the queue system is bugged and doesn’t function like a normal queue system. That is the real issue

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Queue V World

in WvW

Guru.1582

ITT: “Go join a lower tier server.”

So, basically, “Ditch all your friends for one aspect of the game.” I play on Tarnished Coast for the RP first and everything else second. If the game was designed well, I wouldn’t have to choose between whether or not I want to play certain aspects of it or not, just because they didn’t think of something better than “Pay us money and transfer yourself”.

How about, give me what it advertises on the box. How about, you do your job better. How about, maybe I shouldn’t be the one making sacrifices.

BTW, TC is a T2 server. Something we’re reminded of every time we’re pitted against T1 servers. And I didn’t transfer there for the WvW. Oops.

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

I’d be surprised if TC had a queue on borderlands? They certainly don’t during oceanic time ( I know because you have guilds jumping maps).

Sea of Sorrows

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Most of the transfers happened 2-3 weeks ago. There was not this mega queue like we have now.

They added easy to get achievements.

Now there is a queue like we never had before.

Being that the only change was the easy achievements that couldn’t be the reason.

I know I am making sense but don’t hold it against me.

Queue V World

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

Most of the transfers happened 2-3 weeks ago. There was not this mega queue like we have now.

They added easy to get achievements.

Now there is a queue like we never had before.

Being that the only change was the easy achievements that couldn’t be the reason.

I know I am making sense but don’t hold it against me.

TC already had lots of WvW people and now it has a lot more. your coverage is greater than SoS or Mags which is why you will win this matchup. Downside is you will get queues and probably keep getting them. Sorry.

Sea of Sorrows

Queue V World

in WvW

Guru.1582

I couldn’t give less of a crap that we’re winning, since I’m not getting to play. Suddenly WvW became this sectioned-off realm where only the TRULY DEDICATED and/or people without real-life responsibilities or schedules get to play.

A guy like me: work a 9-5, get time to play somewhere around 8pm EST or so? I havn’t seen the inside of WvW since the season started. Unless you count one night where I CTD’d immediately, or the night before where at 11:30pm I managed to squeeze into our completely-inactive, 100%-owned borderlands.

Fun.