Queue size data from 9-14 to 9-18 (NA)

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

If you seriously don’t want to deal with que’s anymore, go find a server that is down over 200k points right now. You won’t have to que…you can be one of the 5-8 people that dare WvW, and can’t even get enough to get a siege breaker commanders going while there are hundreds of enemies standing just out of range of your legendary defenders waiting for something to kill.

I would trade my uncompetitive server with 0 ques for 3-5 hour ques on a competitive server any day of the week.

We were up 300k on a server last week and spawn camping their exits because we were bored for hours. They had a queue for that borderland. They also had an outmanned buff on players we saw. They were reporting themselves that they couldn’t find more than 20 people in the zone.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Queue-size-data-from-9-14-to-9-18-EU/first#post323670

Here’s the EU queue size data, they can do it for both timezones! If we get something like this going and sticky it for each week then people will know where to transfer to if they want to be apart of a W3 focused server instead of a low pop PvE based server and where they are most needed for their timezone. Let’s get the queue size data up Mike!!! Someone else Necro it so it gets noticed!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Any chance we can get an update of this information? I’d be interested to see what the queue times look like since transfers have closed.

in WvW

Posted by: AFK.1854

AFK.1854

Any chance we can get an update of this information? I’d be interested to see what the queue times look like since transfers have closed.

Pretty please this.

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Seconded, would be nice to help put a rest to the “Jade Quarry is stacked” nonsense.

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Raised from the dead. Arise my minions!

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: Josh P.1296

Josh P.1296

Seconded, would be nice to help put a rest to the “Jade Quarry is stacked” nonsense.

Yes. Lets call it ‘nonsense’.

Illucéption – Mesmer
Diamond Story – Elementalist
[TSym] Tac Sym

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

maybe if we repeatedly bump this they’ll update …..

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Did anyone else notice that on the charts the Blue Borderlands Queue is indicated as “BB Queue”?

Makes me hungry…

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Queue position, and transparency would be a very nice surprise for March update.

Some competitors to JQ think it will read “Queued for Eternal Battlegrounds, 472 of 5349 in Queue”.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Sorta tired of asking, but could we please have some sort of update to the graph data that shows the queue times or maybe even a new graph that shows the total number of players in WvW for each server plotted as a function of time over the course of, say, a week. Considering John Smith posted a graph of ecto sales, I don’t think a simple graph showing WvW population would be too much to ask for.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah… could anet please release the latest one please……. ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

My question is; what does Anet plan to do with this data? HoD got a huge influx due to free transfers as a “low” population server. This obviously killed their queue times. Since then it seems most of those players / guilds have left for this reason. Would it or would it not make more sense to offer transfers to several servers at one time with the lower queue times? Not just 2-3 servers, but more like 6-8 servers.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

My question is; what does Anet plan to do with this data? HoD got a huge influx due to free transfers as a “low” population server. This obviously killed their queue times. Since then it seems most of those players / guilds have left for this reason. Would it or would it not make more sense to offer transfers to several servers at one time with the lower queue times? Not just 2-3 servers, but more like 6-8 servers.

I’ve been thinking something similar as well. Anet should specifically control free transfers to try and balance out some population coverages in WvW imo.

The WvW tiers are mostly set as long as guild don’t merc out to another server. So if Anet looks within the matchups and tries to balance out the servers that’d be really nice.

Example: In any given tier, if there is a large discrepancy between top and bottom, Anet could open up a limited amount of free transfer spots into that server to try and balance the matchup more. Rinse and repeat until things fall into place and move onto the next tier.

They could also incentivize or limit transfers to only come from servers with a large margin over their tier.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Stop necroing this thread…

Make a new one and link to this one if you need it as an example. You are just abusing the big red dev tag.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Posted by: Almostfaceman.1804

Almostfaceman.1804

Make a new one and link to this one if you need it as an example. You are just abusing the big red dev tag.

You just continued to necro this thread telling people to stop necro’ing the thread.

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

You just continued to necro this thread telling people to stop necro’ing the thread.

But you just…

Crap, I think we are stuck in a recursive algorithm.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Me also want update on this as well! Any Dev can provide us?

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: xTiMeBoMBx.2863

xTiMeBoMBx.2863

It is nice to see queue data but I think it still won’t help anything unless ANet can address the issue of people being stuck in queue for an hour+. The other issue they need to address is how each server’s WvW population differ greatly. The main problem in WvW right out is the imbalance of players fighting on each map. This occur frequently, almost all the time, during reset night, and it spread throughout the week as more and more of the players, from the outmanned side, lose interest. I believe the solution to this mess still lies in a system that specifically deals with population balancing for the 3 servers of the particular match. We don’t need all of the band-aids, such as outmanned buff, increase in objective points, new reset time, outbreak, or any other future ones. The players will be more happy to win and less disinterested after they lose when they knew, beforehand, they were fighting against even odds the whole time. Balance is the only thing keeps competition fun and worth while, not band-aids.

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

LF que this update just found this post and i’m interested to see how its changed for us since we’ve moved up a tier or two.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Feyd Rautha.7298

Feyd Rautha.7298

Walk on down to the server boys, grab an old server and publish this stuff live. ftp the stats output (mrtg or whatever you’re using) to a html 1.0 page with meta refresh if you have to.

!(wired)?(coffee++):(wired);

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

<<- wants everyone to see the amazing KN queue

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

Are there any updates to these files?

in WvW

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Are there any updates to these files?

I would love to see this as well

Jade Quarry -since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: r z.7261

r z.7261

They won’t post updated data like this.

It’ll show how much population they’ve lost since Sept.

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

lmao good one.

But eh yeah… this thread keeps getting necro’d xD

Good thing I just started playing a necro, so I’m allowed to >=)

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

You mean because people transferred off of your server?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: r z.7261

r z.7261

You mean because people transferred off of your server?

No.

in WvW

Posted by: Magical Sky Daddy.7540

Magical Sky Daddy.7540

What’s so hard about putting this information in at least once a month? We’ve all been asking for this for the longest time…

Jade Quarry -since day 1