Queue wars 2

Queue wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Can you un-link the servers on EU please, I’ve played gw2 since 2012, put in around 7k hours, most of it, into wvw. now i can’t even get on the same map to play with my friends and guildies because of all these pvers clogging up the maps trying to get rewards, they don’t even give a kitten about the game mode/play..

Can you de-link the servers so i can just go back to playing this game with my guild/friends?

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

Queue wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

Yeah it’s pretty bad atm. I just quit playing at all until it changes. Cba to stand in que for over an hour every time.

Queue wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

This just highlights the lack of thought that Anet put into WvW.
They ignored it for years, players left, server were either stuck at the bottom, or filled with bandwagoners.
Anet finally decide to do something, but do one of the worse things imaginable, link servers. Yes with linked servers WvW got a little more populated and busy. But as usual Anet did the thing which required the least amount of time, effort and resources to do.

Now anet have released a few changes, and this has not only brought a few older player back to see how it’s like, but attracted a tonne of greedy PvE players who want every skin etc.
So you have those 2 sets of players coming back, but then you have to also realise that on dual linked servers that’s gonna double the amount of players joining, and triple linked ones will triple the number of players.

And so now we have a problem with the shoddy population fix Anet tried to do, cos not it’s not just the top servers having problems, it’s all servers!

There isnt going to be a fix for this, we’ll have to settle with 1 hour+ queues until the greedy PvE players have gained enough ranks and gotten their skin, before going back to PvE.

All these problems could have been avoided IF Anet listened to us!

Queue wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: DevilishLyx.2340

DevilishLyx.2340

That would be unfair to people with slower connections, and those who live further away from the main servers.

i.e. only germans and texans would get on seeing that the servers are in Germany and Texas

Queue wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: Flipje.8172

Flipje.8172

I quit playing for the time being as well. I loved playing in the evening, but right now you’ll just be in queue for two hours so it’s really not worth it anymore. I suspect it will blow over, to be honest. The queues will go down over time, it always is like that. But until then I’ll just go play something else instead, lol.

Queue wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Can you un-link the servers on EU please, I’ve played gw2 since 2012, put in around 7k hours, most of it, into wvw. now i can’t even get on the same map to play with my friends and guildies because of all these pvers clogging up the maps trying to get rewards, they don’t even give a kitten about the game mode/play..

Can you de-link the servers so i can just go back to playing this game with my guild/friends?

Yes please unlink Gunnars Hold so that they can fall back down the league table, then I can get to fight them again, thx Anet.