Queuing for a Borderland MegaServer? G / B?

Queuing for a Borderland MegaServer? G / B?

in WvW

Posted by: J envy.5270

J envy.5270

So the complaint about dead wvw servers has been going on since day 1. The only thing that has been done about it people being forced to leave there server of origin to go to a more populated server like t1 or t2, and that has been the case ever since.

EOTM came out with megaservers which makes a slight answer to dead wvw servers problem having no fights or any sort of player vs player contact whatsoever, but that quickly turned into a karma train.

So, how about having Alpine Borderlands, Eternal Battlegrounds, and the NEW Desert Borderlands in megaservers….Obviously i don’t want the megaserver to be my only choice, but i want to have a choice if my servers wvw is dead or on sleeping hours. Nowadays, even T1 servers have hours with no commanders on any of the 4 maps.

So i thought what if we have a the same old choice to queue on any of the 4 borderland maps, then beside it we can queue for a borderland megaserver map so just in case your server is dead in wvw or your server has no tag at specific times of the day, you can still find action or atleast have a chance to look for it, in a megaserver map, which will work like EOTM in that BLUE,GREEN,RED….but hopefully not karma train.

TL’DR: read the topic(question) and the last paragraph(possible solution)…

Kamote
Guild Wars Vet since 05
multi-class all game modes