Quick Video from Night Pact and ROF

in WvW

Posted by: NoizyBoy.2804

NoizyBoy.2804

Hello guys and gals, Dragybaby here from Night Pact [NP] Just a quick video showing a few fights from our current match up, Ring of fire vs Far shiver vs Underworld. Unedited to give you an idea of how ROF’s organisation is comming on and an insight in to Night Pact, Hope you enjoy it.

in WvW

Posted by: Flaunz.5273

Flaunz.5273

Brilliant video (both the actual fighting and the awesome sequences at the beginning and the end), too bad I wasn’t there
Gotta love RoF!
Cheers, NY

New Years [ICON] Engineer
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

Just shows how good team work pays of

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: NerfRhys.5490

NerfRhys.5490

Wow, look at that bad kitten char warrior saving dragy all the time.

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

its becasue you are epic rhys

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: LaharlsWrath.1524

LaharlsWrath.1524

God I wish I was there, always seem to miss awesome fights while working

Co-Leader of Night Pact [NP]

in WvW

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

Nice teamwork. I noticed you seem to prefer single target burst over clusterbomb spam, even in big fights. Why is that?

in WvW

Posted by: NoizyBoy.2804

NoizyBoy.2804

Thanks for watching Jefzor, usually on big fights like that i use my bow as getting in the middle of them is usually not an option but for some reason i pretty much got a free card the whole fight, so decided to make 100% sure at least some one was down for people to rally off and drop some good dagger storms to force their heals. Hope this helps.

DragyBaby.

in WvW

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

Thanks for watching Jefzor, usually on big fights like that i use my bow as getting in the middle of them is usually not an option but for some reason i pretty much got a free card the whole fight, so decided to make 100% sure at least some one was down for people to rally off and drop some good dagger storms to force their heals. Hope this helps.

DragyBaby.

Oh, I guess that makes sense, I didn’t take rallying into consideration. And yea, if your enemy doesn’t focus on you, you might as well jump in there. You probably take even less aoe damage when you’re in the enemy zerg.