RELAX!....

RELAX!....

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The thread title say’s it all. Please calm the kitten down! Thread after thread, post after post of complaints.

We all should have been painfully aware that GW2 players are a bit overzealous to put it nicely. We then should have surmised that WvW was going to be flooded with players, to the point of being overloaded, this first week. This first week is going to be a complete wash for the PPT. As it doesn’t reflect the full time WvW player’s and guilds at all. So relax…..

The first thing I did after playing my usual reset schedule, was to begin writing out a priority list on how we (as a server) can help our players get these achievements. Thus, don’t try and force PvE’ers out of WvW, embrace it. Be creative, work with it, and relax.

Considering the situation, I believe the smartest course of action is to simply Choo-Choo all week long

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

RELAX!....

in WvW

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

The thread title say’s it all. Please calm the kitten down! Thread after thread, post after post of complaints.

We all should have been painfully aware that GW2 players are a bit overzealous to put it nicely. We then should have surmised that WvW was going to be flooded with players, to the point of being overloaded, this first week. This first week is going to be a complete wash for the PPT. As it doesn’t reflect the full time WvW player’s and guilds at all. So relax…..

The first thing I did after playing my usual reset schedule, was to begin writing out a priority list on how we (as a server) can help our players get these achievements. Thus, don’t try and force PvE’ers out of WvW, embrace it. Be creative, work with it, and relax.

Considering the situation, I believe the smartest course of action is to simply Choo-Choo all week long

Guess it’s the same thing as in every forum: Vocal and volatile minority is the loudest.

Feel a bit bad for the Devs. that have to read through it all to find useful info….

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

RELAX!....

in WvW

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

as a regular wvw player, yes we can maybe start to help those new coming, no problem … certainly yes, we can do that .. but dude scheduling the most important match-up of the season with these conditions certainly not ! it’s impossible to suggest this ! the pve players are nobrains i’m not an elitist or … we tell to those people to do stuff on /m we tell them to come to community ts … they just ignore that, i’m pretty sure that they never read messages … we can’t deal with it, anet is just killing that wvw …
if anet scheduled the matchup in the 3rd of 4th week it would be awesome … i wonder how they supposed to start the league with this matchup and those conditions … it’s just ridiculous
and sorry for my bad english !