[RISE] Journey in Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

go to Jade Quarry, its NA time needs tons of help.

No one in t1 “needs” help, Jq least of all.

By the way, the guy you are replying to is a well known troll in T1 who frequently harps on how bad JQ NA is (check his post history). Anyway, basically nobody on JQ wants any more guilds to join us to be honest. Not that we don’t like new faces in our community, but we just frankly don’t need more WvW population. There’s even a thread about it on the JQ community forums titled something like “enough is enough” about not needing more guilds.

Also, best of luck to RISE. Whatever tier you end up in, there are great fights to be had if you know where to look, and you may end up finding a great community that you really enjoy.

[IX]

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Primordus Virtus [RISE] The underdog guild of T6 to T2 chronicles of Kaineng has come to an end.

On Monday April 22 2013. I, Prince Jarvan Leader of Primordus Virtus, announced that [RISE] will stay on Kaineng. Unfortunately the promise didnt turn out as good as it was. The guild lost strong core members including core officers due to staying. I thought of it over-night, if the guild stays it will slowly die with frustration, also of my inactivity or transfer start new and redeem the guild of quality > quantity guild. So i have decided we will farm for gold and have our designated server will be confirm on Monday-tuesday of April 29-30th.

Im deeply grateful to the people of kaineng for none-stop support and full respect of RISE. I apologize for all the promises that I made for the server. RISE gave its full potential in WvW and for the people of kaineng. The memories will live on but it will RISE again.

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours
For the people that plays with me.

I don’t know your guild, but from how legendary Kaineng is for its rising (or should that be [RISE]ing?), I’m sure you were important to them. I would also agree with your decision. Kaineng’s glory days as an underdog are over; it’s time for another server to take its throne.

My advice would be not to specify where you’re moving, that’ll just become the next bandwagon server very quickly. Rather, tell your guildies, try to keep it behind curtains, and move when you decide to do so. If you’re really looking for another underdog, that would probably be your best option.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Can’t say that I’m surprised, guilds that transfer when their server loses will always be guilds that transfer when their server loses.

mhmm

Server hoppers be hopping.

Nothing personal against the people of RISE (as I’m sure you’re good folk irl) but I’d be embarrassed to have my name part of a similar history.

So what’s the running WvW hopper damage now?
HoD ET IoJ CD SBI SoS and now KN?

Did I leave anyone out?

Dragonbrand, lets vote who’s next.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

T8 EU? What about T9 Vabbi, maybe you can help them RISE to the top. Wouldn’t that be a nice challenge. ;)

That is just for hardcore players

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Thank you Kaineng and RISE for the awesome fights, I will miss fighting you guys and your WvW presence!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Can’t say that I’m surprised, guilds that transfer when their server loses will always be guilds that transfer when their server loses.

So what’s the running WvW hopper damage now?
HoD ET IoJ CD SBI SoS and now KN?

Did I leave anyone out?

I can’t count the amount of times that people predicted BG would join that long list of servers. And they were wrong…. every single time. Haters gon’ hate.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

You will be missed, Jarvan. I, for one, had no issues with you. I wish you success wherever you go.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Not everyone shares your view of being “loyal” to a server for the entirety of the game. Some people find that honorable and some simply don’t care where they end up as long as they are having fun in the server they’re in.

All the while harming perfectly fine servers and communities, making people choose between friends/guild and fubaring the matchups for quite a while as the system slowly works it out.

(not directed at you, Fegelein)
But by all means, have at the thoughtless and selfish actions of WvW server hopping while scoffing at “loyalty” under the guise of “fun”. (because jacked up matchups for three or more weeks are sooooo much fun)

Question. Why do we have to care about harming a server and community? Why do we have to sacrifice our guild and fun to a community that is already dying? We are real people that spent real money on a game to have our kind of fun. kitten honor and loyalty to servers. We’re here for competitive WvW, GvG, ZergvZerg. T3 won’t have that for us. It wasn’t thoughtless or selfish. Selfish would be making my guild sit in a dying server while most of our guild members want to move out. Our responsibility as a guild is our guild not a server.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowfax.4109

Shadowfax.4109

On reacting to guilds transferring servers: Bear with it.
IT’S A GAME FEATURE.

(Transferred to, and staying in KN)

Knights of Aden [Aden]: Trebbing a supply camp near you!

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

YAYAYAYAY !!!!!!!!!!
I will miss the fights between FA & TC, good-luck guys.
We will fight again one day <3 I promise.
Primordus Virtus will RISE again <3333 !!

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Question. Why do we have to care about harming a server and community? Why do we have to sacrifice our guild and fun to a community that is already dying? We are real people that spent real money on a game to have our kind of fun. kitten honor and loyalty to servers. We’re here for competitive WvW, GvG, ZergvZerg. T3 won’t have that for us. It wasn’t thoughtless or selfish. Selfish would be making my guild sit in a dying server while most of our guild members want to move out. Our responsibility as a guild is our guild not a server.

micro vs macro

I just posted a lot but deleted it. If you don’t see it, it’s because you don’t want to so I’m not going to bother.

In such fair weather there are a lot of nice places to go. Good luck with wherever you end up.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

(edited by Toggles.1783)

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Not everyone shares your view of being “loyal” to a server for the entirety of the game. Some people find that honorable and some simply don’t care where they end up as long as they are having fun in the server they’re in.

All the while harming perfectly fine servers and communities, making people choose between friends/guild and fubaring the matchups for quite a while as the system slowly works it out.

But by all means, have at the thoughtless and selfish actions of WvW server hopping while scoffing at “loyalty” under the guise of “fun”. (because jacked up matchups for three or more weeks are sooooo much fun)

Mate, your opinion of t3 is extremely misguided.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Bearlin.7238

Bearlin.7238

Good luck again guys It was nice playing with you on CD

- Eitte

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

The memories will live on but it will RISE again.

Good luck on your next adventure. Unfortunately for KN, I see where DIS is going.

I see what you did there, and I’m tickled PiNK.

Hehe i see that xD but yeah thanks guys, kaiening is jusy a project and we made a hell of it…

I’d say something about your post Jarvan but:

a) I’d get infracted; and
b) Your post speaks for itself.

Real Kaineng won’t miss you.

Who you? U know my name u rember me :p

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Primordus Virtus [RISE] The underdog guild of T6 to T2 chronicles of Kaineng has come to an end.

On Monday April 22 2013. I, Prince Jarvan Leader of Primordus Virtus, announced that [RISE] will stay on Kaineng. Unfortunately the promise didnt turn out as good as it was. The guild lost strong core members including core officers due to staying. I thought of it over-night, if the guild stays it will slowly die with frustration, also of my inactivity or transfer start new and redeem the guild of quality > quantity guild. So i have decided we will farm for gold and have our designated server will be confirm on Monday-tuesday of April 29-30th.

Im deeply grateful to the people of kaineng for none-stop support and full respect of RISE. I apologize for all the promises that I made for the server. RISE gave its full potential in WvW and for the people of kaineng. The memories will live on but it will RISE again.

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours
For the people that plays with me.

I don’t know your guild, but from how legendary Kaineng is for its rising (or should that be [RISE]ing?), I’m sure you were important to them. I would also agree with your decision. Kaineng’s glory days as an underdog are over; it’s time for another server to take its throne.

My advice would be not to specify where you’re moving, that’ll just become the next bandwagon server very quickly. Rather, tell your guildies, try to keep it behind curtains, and move when you decide to do so. If you’re really looking for another underdog, that would probably be your best option.

Very smart, thank you..

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Oh gawd. Poor jarvin, being held to ransom by his own guildies. You are extremely misguided. Still, plenty of t1 bandwagoners to join in with. Go join Jq, you will never have to worry about losing again.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Hey Jarvan, werent you on ehmry bay at the beginning?

No, RISE start 5 man roaming WvW guild in Sorrow furnace then turn PvE and start WvW in Crystal Desert as casual.. Then eventualy hardcore in Kaineng.

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

All the while harming perfectly fine servers and com

munities, making people choose between friends/guild and fubaring the matchups for quite a while as the system slowly works it out.

Oh gawd. Poor jarvin, being held to ransom by his own guildies. You are extremely misguided. Still, plenty of t1 bandwagoners to join in with. Go join Jq, you will never have to worry about losing again.

Plan is. I join t9 EU no worry about zerg and we drink cofee while we PvD. If we join JQ, no guild there its t1 kaineng. Understand ? JQ no life but # 1

(edited by SpitFire.4690)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Goodbye , Prince Jarvan and <RISE>

You guys were one of the better guilds active at NA times on Kaineng. During your extremely short period of activity on Kaineng , you did made a difference but it is sad that you could not rise to the challenge of facing the boosted ranks of TC and FA. It will be a nice holiday for you to move to a lower tier and beat up easier opponents.

For the rest of us original Kaineng from the days we moved up from Tier 8, do not be discouraged. WvWvW score is just a number, getting good and fun fights are the most important ! Make no mistake, we will die a lot to the larger enemy zerg in Tier 2. But tenacity and the right attitude to improve your personal skill and teamwork will make WvWvW fun.

If Kaineng should drop to Tier 3 or TC move to T1, it simply means that the balancing system of Anet works and the numbers(zerg) in fights will balance up. The additional of a WvWvW personal rank / points system increased participants in WvWvW and some players treat improving their own ranks paramount to anything else. These players will think of moving to an easier Tier group to maximise their rank gains (just like gold farming in the best areas).

For those remaining ex-<RISE> abandoned in Kaineng, there are many other guilds to join up with and play together ! Kaineng is a very fierce competitor during Oceanic / South-East Asia timing and can hold our own. It will be tougher during NA timings with the exit of <RISE>, but we will manage ; like we have all along without their presence.

" When the going gets tough, the tough gets going " Some folks mis-interprete this as going away ( giving up ).

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

Goodbye , Prince Jarvan and <RISE>

For those remaining ex-<RISE> abandoned in Kaineng, there are many other guilds to join up with and play together ! Kaineng is a very fierce competitor during Oceanic / South-East Asia timing and can hold our own. It will be tougher during NA timings with the exit of <RISE>, but we will manage ; like we have all along without their presence.

" When the going gets tough, the tough gets going " Some folks mis-interprete this as going away ( giving up ).

Why very difficult to understand?!? No ex RISE in Kaineng all left guild and transfer cause coward to stay with loyal members. Think RISE no more so guild hop.. Like server hop.. Which difference? See all connected.. They are weak alone but together strong.. No they want selfish. I dont.. I. care my people who love the guild.

in WvW

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

spifire I don’t understand

Only Kaineng .

in WvW

SpitFire.4690

spifire I don’t understand

Ok we cant fix.. You learn comphrehend.

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Just go to Vabbi

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in WvW

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

what I don’t understand is with wm leaving you and your guild should have stood up and become kainengs no1 ,regroup in t3 and RISE again not bail because it got tough .just my opinion maybe I don’t comprehend ?

Only Kaineng .

in WvW

naphack.9346

what I don’t understand is with wm leaving you and your guild should have stood up and become kainengs no1 ,regroup in t3 and RISE again not bail because it got tough .just my opinion maybe I don’t comprehend ?

They are only interested in stomping lesser servers, not doing actually meaningfull fights.
From what I read, [FLEE] would be a more appropriate guild tag(or the word, you used for it, [BAIL], or [FAIL], for that matter).

Really, these fair weather players -_-

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

AS one of the TCers that fought RISE in T2 for weeks, I am a bit sad to read that they will leave KN.

No server is determined by one or two guilds, but RISE and WM were the two guilds I fought the most on the battlefield in WvW, altough I certainly noticed that KN had alot of militia too.

KN was a nice server to fight: no corpse dancing, no spawn camping almost no jumping puzzle killing, no people jumping up walls, no forum accusastion. It is a pity to see it fall apart.

Apperently RISE went to KN on T8 just to make KN rise to the top tiers, so I understand that when you reached the top of what the server can do, you leave and try to do it again on a T8 EU.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

naphack.9346

Actually, moving to FoW might be the best idea. Once you start winning, you will probably get a ton of bandwagoners and be able to build a strong server from scratch.

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Hey Jarvan, werent you on ehmry bay at the beginning?

No, RISE start 5 man roaming WvW guild in Sorrow furnace then turn PvE and start WvW in Crystal Desert as casual.. Then eventualy hardcore in Kaineng.

Oh ok. I confused him with someone else. Thanks for clearing that up

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I have to agree Jarvan. This does sound a little like a Crystal Desert repeat. When RISE left Crystal Desert, the rumor was that your officers forced you to transfer to Kaineng.

I mean that’s fine I guess. Different guilds have different leadership structures.

And yes, come to Jade Quarry. It’s more fun here.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

AS one of the TCers that fought RISE in T2 for weeks, I am a bit sad to read that they will leave KN.

No server is determined by one or two guilds, but RISE and WM were the two guilds I fought the most on the battlefield in WvW, altough I certainly noticed that KN had alot of militia too.

KN was a nice server to fight: no corpse dancing, no spawn camping almost no jumping puzzle killing, no people jumping up walls, no forum accusastion. It is a pity to see it fall apart.

Apperently RISE went to KN on T8 just to make KN rise to the top tiers, so I understand that when you reached the top of what the server can do, you leave and try to do it again on a T8 EU.

Rise was never on Kaineng when we were in Tier 8. They were one of the bandwagon guilds that joined only after we were moving through the tiers. I think they joined when we were dominating tier 6.

As I stated months ago in a post regarding people making bets how far Kaineng would go up in tiers. People were betting tier 4 and some said tier 2. I responded that the they should be betting on how long will it take for these bandwagon guilds to hop servers again when we reach our wall. So I guess the answer to that was 4 weeks? LOL

Good luck where ever you guys go. My guess its another green server that is already dominating or potential to move through tiers or a tier 1 server.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

RISE joined Kaineng right before free transfers ended. So this was when Kaineng was in tier 5 moving up to tier 4.

So one of the last to join the bandwagon (once it was really rolling) and one of the first to leap off. gg

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in WvW

Posted by: Killtrox.2019

Killtrox.2019

Mate, your opinion of t3 is extremely misguided.

Not at all. I’ve been in T3.

Trox Omega [RISE] Commander and Officer – Blackgate- Elementalist NA

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Good luck [RISE]. Wherever you go, just prioritize stability and you will be fine. As long as people genuinely enjoy being where they are, the rest comes naturally.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

Ah, so another guild that decided to mess with the ratings system quite badly. Then once it faced an actual challenge, it faltered as their members couldn’t feel so high and mighty anymore.

Also, do not call yourself a prince as you most likely do not have blue blood.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

T3 wouldn’t have that? Ok…. And kaineng “rising” was the dumbest thing ever. The server had 3 times the amount of players vs anyone until you hit t2 and stopped winning. Nothing special about getting a huge influx of players and then losing once you have equal competition.

So ya, stick it out and don’t try to act all dramatic.

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Its cool guys, theyre moving to blackgate, which is the T1 server that is currently dieing. Theyll stay there for 2 weeks, realize they arent winning, and then go down to a t7 or t8 server to dominate again and feel like champions.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in WvW

pot.6805

Its cool guys, theyre moving to blackgate, which is the T1 server that is currently dieing. Theyll stay there for 2 weeks, realize they arent winning, and then go down to a t7 or t8 server to dominate again and feel like champions.

You sound quite bitter, are you alright man? I think you need a break.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

dieing

Attachments:

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

pot.6805

lol so true. Yeah we are dying man! Have you finished your bucket list?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

wish.1027

You guys came in 3rd, 4 weeks straight. I think history is on my side. Especially since you won T1 right before that.

Math is your friend.

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

What does dieing mean? I am dying to know!

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Liquid.9672

You guys came in 3rd, 4 weeks straight. I think history is on my side. Especially since you won T1 right before that.

And that = dying? What does this week mean? Born again? Again, refer to my post above.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

wish.1027

It means you got more bandwagon guilds that will bounce soon, like agg and foe and whoever else. Did merc leave yet? I heard they were going to, is WM coming to BG making them give you a second chance?

Math is your friend.

in WvW

pot.6805

Who cares? JQ came in third many times before they got coverage to win Tier 1 consistently.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Who cares? JQ came in third many times before they got coverage to win Tier 1 consistently.

I think you’re right. He’s mad about something. I don’t have the time or energy for mad. Moving on.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

pot.6805

I think you’re right. He’s mad about something. I don’t have the time or energy for mad. Moving on.

Good idea, right there with ya.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Liquid.9672

What does dieing mean? I am dying to know!

LOL! Well played sir.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I want to dedicate this song to Prince Jarvan and the rest of RISE. May you rise to new heights just like the Spitfires.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

This is in a shell the biggest problem with WvW. There is only 1 mode zerg v zerg. When are server loses you lose players and therefore lose the zerg v zerg game. People like to have fun and it’s no fun on the side of smaller zerg v much larger one so people move.

Why is this a problem? well it’s obvious in a system where you have no way of keeping the underdogs playing you will at most keep 1/2 of the player base happy at any given time, the other 1/2 will move on . This is why system need to change to reward small man a bit more over zerging. So that you can still have fun when your server is completely out zerged . Perhaps some kind of wxp boost to the under dog, get rid of down state make defending a keep vs 2x your numbers possible .

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

This is why system need to change to reward small man a bit more over zerging.

I agree completely with this.

There are some solutions, but none are very easy to implement, with no guarantee for succes.

One possible solution would be to have -say- 25 different smaller maps in WvW. 5 with a cap of 5 people per server, 5 with a cap of 10, 5 with 15, 5 with 20 and 5 with a cap of 25 per server. The amount of totalplayerswould still be about 375 people per side (more or less the same as now), but it would get rid of the 4 zergballs.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.