Raising server caps

Raising server caps

in WvW

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Will anet raise the server caps once again like they did before season 1 in wvw? right now JQ and BG are both marked as “full”

Raising server caps

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Good, TC and SoS need to be full aswell

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

Raising server caps

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

I hope they change the full servers into “So full you should not even look at this way”.

Last season we had quite many people shouting the forums that they couldn’t do the meta achievments because they could never fit into WvW.

What I hope is that they change the costs so that its once again free to move to servers that are almost empty and keep it that way till few weeks into the Season. Maybe people start to move around when they notice they won’t be getting the meta achievements in Full servers.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

Raising server caps

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

You can complete the meta achievements in EoTM, not really a big issue.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Raising server caps

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

I hope they change the full servers into “So full you should not even look at this way”.

Last season we had quite many people shouting the forums that they couldn’t do the meta achievments because they could never fit into WvW.

What I hope is that they change the costs so that its once again free to move to servers that are almost empty and keep it that way till few weeks into the Season. Maybe people start to move around when they notice they won’t be getting the meta achievements in Full servers.

Just because its free doesn’t mean people will transfer to it.

Raising server caps

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Will anet raise the server caps once again like they did before season 1 in wvw? right now JQ and BG are both marked as “full”

there’s 22 other servers to choose from.

stacking in t1 is bad for everyone, don’t do it.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks