Really NSP again with them hacks

in WvW

Posted by: Wasted.5964

Wasted.5964

So we FINALLY take the orb off the altar in the Borlis Borderlands, make a daring dash to our keep and place it on the altar. Couldn’t of been 5 minutes later that, oh, what do you know, the orb is moving. I didn’t manage to get a screenshot of the person doing it since it happened so quick. Im sure another person can post a screenshot of where the orb was placed (About 40 feet in the air above our keep).

Even if I did get a screenshot, how is Arenanet going to handle banning an unnamed Northern Shiverpeaks Invader…..

Just glad to see we cant keep this fair.

So go kitten yourselves NSP. Seriously.

in WvW

Posted by: Zohar.4576

Zohar.4576

Yup, here’s a screenshot:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Sisho.5431

Sisho.5431

Okay so seriously…I understand it is frustrating, and that it is a load of crap, and I believe you guys, but really…don’t blame the whole server. Just because there are one or more hackers doesn’t fault the server. Just be mad at the one guy and let ANet know. I mean seriously, make the title of the thread “Guy in NSP hacking” or something simple like that.

Level 80 Elementalist/Warrior/Ranger/Mesmer
Leader and founder of [BIO] on Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Wasted.5964

Wasted.5964

Nope, this is the 3rd time they have done this to us. At this point Im blaming the server. Im so glad we were able to get that orb back after the reset, to take it to our now bugged altar.

Fantastic.

in WvW

Posted by: Ergo Proxy.6219

Ergo Proxy.6219

No one ever seems to mind taking advantage of that one guys actions.

in WvW

Posted by: yertle.5837

yertle.5837

Wanted: Rogue orb & the pedestal it once stood on.

edit: not sure about the NSP part, but someone destroyed the altar and flew off with it.

Acenn (Thief)
also L80 Ele/Necro/Mesmer
IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Izuvac.5713

Izuvac.5713

ppl say i am crazy whan i say some use hacks, i am telling u ppl hack hard time, and all say like he is to powerful or i dont know wich skill have my class …. i waited for this, my fraps is on from now and please make page for pictures and wideos of hackers, and one for botters

in WvW

Posted by: Squeal.7142

Squeal.7142

Okay, to help everyone reading this thread understand more clearly the situation. I am from Anvil Rock, Our server haven’t done real good on WvW, naah lets be clear, our server losing badly on last 2 matches. But we are improving, there are more talk between guild leader, we try to bring more people to Team Speak, etc.

Our Previous Match are Northern Shiverpeak,VS Anvil Rock VS Ferguson Crossing. We get 2nd place, but actually NS totally dominate. However, that match is seriously a bad memory for us, not because we lose, because some guy Hack Orb from us, from a hill that we defend for several long hours. This is the thread…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/GF-NSP-Too-bad-someone-had-to-orb-hack/first#post244599

At this match, Northern Shiverpeak VS Anvil Rock VS Borlis Peak, and someone hack an orb from us AGAIN, a different match, one same enemy. So I hope you guys can understand our anger and dissapointment.

While some people, ask not to blame entire server for the action of one or two people, I have to say, the action do tarnish the reputation of the entire server.

Rose Forestborn, 80 Ranger,
(Hero)

in WvW

Posted by: Izuvac.5713

Izuvac.5713

i am with u, i think that m8 wich used hack need to find and kick his kitten off, but that is my opinion, he and his server shood be baned from wvw for one rotation, seems noone from other server sead anything about that flyeing mery popins with orb, so it seems they love to have easy wins, and need to learn a leson, and control their server by reporting hackers..

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

it’s funny that the altar won’t regen now, so when we rolled back north to take the orb again we couldn’t place it…oh and NSP owns the only altars on the map.

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

in WvW

Posted by: The Mann.4602

The Mann.4602

My guild and everyone we were in contact with have been in EB the whole night. If we were to ever see something like this happen, we would report them just like you guys want to. I hate to see kitten like this happening, especially when it tarnishes the reputation of my server. I understand the animosity it’s going to cause, and the best that I can do is to apologize on behalf of the kitten who is doing it, and promise to continue to keep both eyes peeled for the culprit.

Fiero – 80 Necro
Guild Leader of Fat Insecure Neurotic Emotional[FINE]

in WvW

Posted by: Rusty.8697

Rusty.8697

Yeah I like FINE and TBH, there’s some mercenary lodge guild that noclipped through the garrison wall this morning – big frown @ them. I think we’re going to pull ANV out of WvW in force this week. Hacks and Exploits are just really killing server morale.

Silborn, General of Defenders of [Hero]ism

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Northern Shiverpeaks Server Theme Song.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: The Mann.4602

The Mann.4602

Yeah I like FINE and TBH, there’s some mercenary lodge guild that noclipped through the garrison wall this morning – big frown @ them. I think we’re going to pull ANV out of WvW in force this week. Hacks and Exploits are just really killing server morale.

I understand how disheartening it is, but if you guys at all still want to come out despite all of this nonsense, those of us who are communicating and playing this game legitimately would love the fight. AR has given us a lot of that tonight, and along with Borlis Pass I really think this week could be closer. Understandable if you don’t, and again I apologize for all of this. I played enough Warhammer to know what it feels like to be on the losing end of a questionable RvR scenario, and it’s not fun. Best of luck to you and your guild.

Fiero – 80 Necro
Guild Leader of Fat Insecure Neurotic Emotional[FINE]

in WvW

Posted by: SteelRecon.3824

SteelRecon.3824

Northern Shiverpeaks Server Theme Song.

10 mins later im still pissing myself at that.

Level 53 Thief [Hero] IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Windmoor.9834

Windmoor.9834

ok I was sent here to see these pics of a NSP player with the orb….all I see is an orb in the air. While yes this is a major issue, and Anet really needs to find out WTH happened….

But where is the connection to NSP?

Don’t fear the unknown, CONQUER IT!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Squeal.7142

Squeal.7142

because this is the 2nd time happening with us. 1st time is

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/GF-NSP-Too-bad-someone-had-to-orb-hack/first#post244599

No screenshot there, but it happen, you can ask people that play at that time, or you can simply read their response. Honestly, we still hold respect on FINE and TBH forn their answer. The rest of “show your prove”,“you can’t win anyway” or “everyone does it” comment, simply make your server look even less honorable.

Rose Forestborn, 80 Ranger,
(Hero)

in WvW

Posted by: Stormcycle.4208

Stormcycle.4208

someone saw him before he ported himself out but couldnt take a screenshot in time

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hi everyone.

I would like to ask you to report these episodes through the in-game tools as the forums are not the best place for publishing this due to the fact that it provokes personal discussions all the way long. Also, the behaviour of a couple of individuals should not be reason enough to catalogue the full server as hackers.

We will proceed now to lock this thread.
Thanks for your understanding.