Recruiting players from ET ?

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

This afternoon( my time) after the reset , I went into ET BL and was was doing some crafting when I saw some 1 recruiting players to join their guild. It was all normal to me until I realize that that guy was trying to recruit players to join them in another server.
Seriously , I have no ideal why he would want to do that. ET is already a very low populated server .
Anyway if you guys need more players in your guild, go recruit players in the higher tier server .lol

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Apparently all the top tier servers are doing it. On FA it is mostly IOJ trying to poach players, but I also saw one for BG as well in lions arch. Its really a low attempt on their part to better their servers at the expense of other servers, but unfortunately nothing can be done to stop it until Anet ends free transfers all together.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Well ending free xfer at this stage is just gonna worsen the problem of lowly populated server unless its only applicable to high tier servers.

Anyway, higher tier servers’ guilds players, pls stop trying to "grab" players in lower tier servers like ET . We need more players to join us not leaving .

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

Great points… well said.

It can feel very demoralizing to play on a server that has either experienced a flight of talent or experiences severe WvW disinterest. And moving an entire guild is a serious decision. I don’t envy the struggle that you have endured to reach this decision…

Come to T1… we enjoy and appreciate a healthy culture of support for mature talent.

Transfers are welcome. Not only do we welcome new talent, but we discourage “bandwagon” harassment. Anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and fight the good fight… becomes native. Of course there is the natural adaptation to the JQ culture, but you will face that at any server you move to. We; however, value the unique experience, strength, and hope you may add to our collective. Your DNA will mix with ours and we will all become stronger for the union.

Jade Quarry has a dedicate, server-wide Teamspeak3 server for cross-guild communication and map coordination. We operate the server as an OPEN access server. This means we occasionally get lurkers. However, we do have a validation process where we verify residency. And all commanders enjoy elevated privileges to help manage the communications (or boot enemy infiltrators).

We lean very heavily toward a “leaderless” confederacy. While there are cliques — we passionately try to avoid the pitfalls of “alliances.” This means that (on occasion) our leadership will squabble a bit… but so far everyone has managed to remember that cannibalism and splash damage hurts everyone.

Jade Quarry has a robust and active community website with over 2000 active (confirmed) residents: http://www.jadequarry.com

And we have a dedicated team that is working on the next generation community site that will offer new tools and even better features.

We have a mixture of seasoned and veteran commanders and a pipeline of mentored talent.

It’s not all roses and pony’s… we have the usual petty bickering and qq’ing. And we face the same challenges of 24/7 commitment that all servers face; however, we do have outstanding (read HUGE and SKILLED) Oceanic representation.

We have light queues (15 min or so) for all the maps on Friday night… but most maps are 1-5 min tops or instaqueue the rest of the week..

If you like EB, we are always looking for some discipline and maturity on that map. A new guild could quickly and easily establish themselves if they chose to tackle the constant challenge of managing the more challenging map.

Admittedly, we are a difficult server to transfer to… but, I believe that everyone that has chosen to relocate here has appreciated the move. Any individual or guild that wants to dedicate themselves to JQ is welcome and their investments are appreciated.

I hope you will give Jade Quarry serious consideration.

Thank you for your time.

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Great points… well said.

It can feel very demoralizing to play on a server that has either experienced a flight of talent or experiences severe WvW disinterest. And moving an entire guild is a serious decision. I don’t envy the struggle that you have endured to reach this decision…

Come to T1… we enjoy and appreciate a healthy culture of support for mature talent.

Transfers are welcome. Not only do we welcome new talent, but we discourage “bandwagon” harassment. Anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and fight the good fight… becomes native. Of course there is the natural adaptation to the JQ culture, but you will face that at any server you move to. We; however, value the unique experience, strength, and hope you may add to our collective. Your DNA will mix with ours and we will all become stronger for the union.

Jade Quarry has a dedicate, server-wide Teamspeak3 server for cross-guild communication and map coordination. We operate the server as an OPEN access server. This means we occasionally get lurkers. However, we do have a validation process where we verify residency. And all commanders enjoy elevated privileges to help manage the communications (or boot enemy infiltrators).

We lean very heavily toward a “leaderless” confederacy. While there are cliques — we passionately try to avoid the pitfalls of “alliances.” This means that (on occasion) our leadership will squabble a bit… but so far everyone has managed to remember that cannibalism and splash damage hurts everyone.

Jade Quarry has a robust and active community website with over 2000 active (confirmed) residents: http://www.jadequarry.com

And we have a dedicated team that is working on the next generation community site that will offer new tools and even better features.

We have a mixture of seasoned and veteran commanders and a pipeline of mentored talent.

It’s not all roses and pony’s… we have the usual petty bickering and qq’ing. And we face the same challenges of 24/7 commitment that all servers face; however, we do have outstanding (read HUGE and SKILLED) Oceanic representation.

We have light queues (15 min or so) for all the maps on Friday night… but most maps are 1-5 min tops or instaqueue the rest of the week..

If you like EB, we are always looking for some discipline and maturity on that map. A new guild could quickly and easily establish themselves if they chose to tackle the constant challenge of managing the more challenging map.

Admittedly, we are a difficult server to transfer to… but, I believe that everyone that has chosen to relocate here has appreciated the move. Any individual or guild that wants to dedicate themselves to JQ is welcome and their investments are appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

LOL

Is anyone else going WTF at this post?

I LOL’d… Making a recruitment post in a thread asking servers not poach players from already low pop servers… classy.

in WvW

Posted by: Cake.4920

Cake.4920

Are you sure its not overflow? Remember that overflows are cross server

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

I was thinking the same thing.

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

He states it is in ET BL chat. Its not overflow. Same thing is happening on FA, I guess they are transferring people to different servers for the week to put their recruitment messages in WvW map chat.

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

-snipped-.

/Facepalm…….

you know, i am getting sick of these “High” tier servers doing this rubbish, it’s as if they want more to do very little as it is………

All I’m saying is, GO AWAY.

It Isn’t up to YOU to make peoples choices for them, People made their choice to come to a Lower pop. server for several reasons, most likely one being the chest thumping “ kitten WE ARE SO STRONG, I THUMP CHESTS CUZ I CAN” rubbish.

A few days ago, I had a person, a very rude person might i add, from Yaks Bend trying to recruit.

want to know what he was saying?

no need really, he was a chest thumping gorilla who only thought about himself saying “Yaks bend is the most progressed server, if we had the population we would be in T1 blah blah”

Him : “I’m on Fractal 39, what are you on?”
Me: “I care…..why? I don’t do fractals, don’t enjoy it, won’t do it until i NEED to”
Him: “Ha! it’s no wonder Eredon Terrace lost so many players, no progression…come to Yaks bend we are the most progressed server”
Me: “Such a Sponge”

silence.

His character name was Reviq , who I among many others have reported, and have lost ALOT o respect towards Yaks bend for this, disgraceful act of recruitment & the chest thumping made me fall of my chair, laughing.

this went on for 2-3 days until we all told him to transfer back, no heard a word from him since, and I hope no more people from Yaks Bend come to our server trying to recruit from us, I am sickened by this act.

Oh no, Don’ feel sorry for us, we didn’t lose players to these recruitments, we have something called “Loyalty”, alot of servers have never heard of this before, And will never transfer off a Good server, we will continue to rebuild ET and restore it’s Former Glory.

Until then, If i see 1 Recruiting message I will post screenshots here, name and shame the person & Server and i will go back and play the game.

Thanks, and GL to all

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

this shows how classless the JQ players are to try to poach players from a server on a thread about poaching. Here on SBI, we would never think of doing that…so If you’re looking for a new home, you are welcome here, as we never do such lowclass snipe attempts

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

(too long)

LOL

Ahaha I had to read it twice, to be sure I didn’t misread it.

It remembered me of those comments on youtube :

“Hey nice video! Come at <random website> for new shirts with cool logo!”

Random comments about the original post, just to spam some links for personal gain.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

this shows how classless the JQ players are to try to poach players from a server on a thread about poaching. Here on SBI, we would never think of doing that…so If you’re looking for a new home, you are welcome here, as we never do such lowclass snipe attempts ;)

And if you’re disgusted by the attempts of JQ and SBI posters to recruit you to their server in this thread.

Then Sea of Sorrows is the server for you! We are the other guys in tier 1 and we are still quite new to it, learning our place ;)

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Lol, too funny cover girl.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

well, at least i know what servers are total idiots and to avoid.

thanks

but i’ll stay with ET, now go away, this thread isn’t for your shameless advertising of how you want more population than your server can handle (Oh, and ehh, no im not switching to servers full of Q_Q and zergfests).

stop derailing the thread, kthnxgoaway

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

Someone set of the troll alarm

Anyhow ix u r tired of your server not winning comme to Blacktide where 40% of people is already frof other servers.. And we will welcome ypu with open arms

(edited by Cornholio.1567)

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Who is goin g to be part of a zerg, boring . Best www is between tier 5-3 imho

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Great points… well said.

Thank you for your time.

LOL

I LOL’d… Making a recruitment post in a thread asking servers not poach players from already low pop servers… classy.

And yet from all the troll posts in the thread the only sensible one, mine, was removed. Forum moderation = fail.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

I am not seeing what T1 would offer except a massive zerg fest.

Most of the videos showing good fights come from lower tier servers.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)