Relaxed TC-based WvW guild

in WvW

Posted by: soundbyte.7619

soundbyte.7619

Hello, onlookers. I’ve been in a few WvW-focused guilds on TC and have researched many others. Thus far, I’ve yet to discover one that does not have one or more requirements regarding things like guild representation, presence during raids, character classes, builds, etc.

I have two questions: Firstly, does anyone know of a TC-based guild that is relaxed on these issues and secondly, if none exist, would any of you avid WvWers be interested in joining one?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Shouldn’t you be asking this on tarnished coast forums?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

you might want to post here on the recruitment forum

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

soundbyte.7619

Shouldn’t you be asking this on tarnished coast forums?

Yea, maybe. I forgot it existed.

in WvW

soundbyte.7619

you might want to post here on the recruitment forum

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor

I refrained from posting there because I’m not advertising a guild nor looking to join one.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Why would a WvW guild not have class/build/activity requirements? Sounds like you want a PvE guild and just show up to WvW now and then.

Anyone serious about WvW wouldn’t join such a guild.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Why would a WvW guild not have class/build/activity requirements? Sounds like you want a PvE guild and just show up to WvW now and then.

Anyone serious about WvW wouldn’t join such a guild.

I pretty sure only zerg busting guilds have this kind of requeriments… I run a roaming guild where we are willing to take anyone if the person show that he can handle himself despite whatever class/build he run as long as it work.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

I think most/all of the WvW centric guilds I can think of from the top of my head on my server at this stage does not require 100%rep. Many likes to rep one guild in WvW, and another in PvE etc, and most of the ones that had 100rep requirements etc have already moved off.

I guess it is just how we like to run things here, most of our veteran players are pretty independent, so thrives better this way.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

A lot of wvw guilds have 100% rep in wvw, though not outside of wvw.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

What you are basically looking for is a PvX guild. Any full-time WvW guild will want builds and structure if that is their main focus. A few good ones to look at for PvX would be ESP, CRZY and ODIN. Good luck!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in WvW

Posted by: UnrealTravis.9016

UnrealTravis.9016

First off I agree this should be posted on the TC forums or LFG board. Second see if TC has a website. If they do join it and post in the forums. Most people will guide you in the right direction. Second most servers tend to dislike the guild idea you have. They tend to want guilds focused on WVW from zerg busting to map roaming or havoc guilds. Have some sort of standards for guilds in WVW. Now some servers tend to relax and be more lose on Thursday day before reset.
A lot of the WVW server tend to get mad when they get ques for maps with relaxed guild’s who just want to have fun in WVW aND leaving the. Making the people who happen to be WVW focused out waiting to get in.