Remove T3 Walls and Doors

in WvW

Posted by: Ultra Hades.4691

Ultra Hades.4691

Right now I think there is too much emphasis on defense and flipping T1/T2 upgraded things, to the point that guilds just won’t go on the offensive on a borderland if it has T3 upgrades in their third during a prime time.

Between the defensive siege advantage, which already makes it very difficult to take an objective, the large amount of extra time it takes to break a t3 wall or door, and the broken speedy-yak resupply times feeding keeps, it just makes WvW very stale right now.

It’s a lot more fun for all balanced servers when you can go and break into their keep and fight them for it, or when they do the same to you. Or if you are outnumbered and sneaky, you can quickly hit a keep to try to ninja it.

Suggestion:
Remove T3 wall/gate upgrades from keeps that aren’t in your third. Eg, on BGBL, BG can get T3 walls/gates on their garrison, but not hills or bay. SMC should also not get T3 walls/gates.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

I’m trying to decide whether you are a troll, or just find tactics too hard after karma training in EoTM for too long.

If you’re not trolling, then I feel sorry that your guild is incapable of breaking in to a t3 anything. It requires a bit more thought than rubbing your spam 1 against the door and balling up and spamming.

T3 isn’t meant to be easy to take if defended. It can take a while to take it- but it’s great fun trying and coming back and trying again, wearing down the defenders, attacking 4 points around the thing at once. You cannot keep repairing against a determined attack if the attackers have any sense and prevent dollys from resupplying (clue: flip camps, have a couple thiefs jump dollies).

I find these sorts of battles much less stale than two guilds running into each other over and over again on a flat field fighting over nothing. That’s fun the first few times but gets stale very fast.

Give me tactics and things that require some smarts to achieve, or even some persistence….

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

You can always snipe dolyaks/flip camps to prevent stuff getting upgraded.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

lolwat

for real?

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

This is a exponential defense mechanics issue, not a tier issue.

Anet could fix it easily by removing the wall/door damage reduction. T2 and T3 would still be stronger, but it would be on a linear scale with extra wall/door HP only.

Alternativly, high tier siege (trebs, golems) should scale alot better and maintain damage vs T2/T3 walls/doors.

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

I really can not tell you how terrible this idea is.
You know, one thing that takes the spice out of fight may be Siege, granted. But this really would just further one particular development: k trains. Do you know how to stop a k Train? T3+ deff and it will just leave. Make objectives easy to capture, sure you’ll have queues on every map, but that will be because there will be 3 zergs running arround in circles flipping stuff.
Thanks, but that Kind of gameplay has a map allready.
That would be an awfull change.

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

You know, one thing that takes the spice out of fight may be Siege, granted. But this really would just further one particular development: k trains. Do you know how to stop a k Train? T3+ deff and it will just leave. Make objectives easy to capture, sure you’ll have queues on every map, but that will be because there will be 3 zergs running arround in circles flipping stuff.

Wait, isnt that what every guild wants? Those walking lootbag trains.

Really, this is a self-balancing system. Your karma trains running in circles assume there are zero guilds to oppose them. In that case WvW is already dead and I say let the train cho cho as it please.

in WvW

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Really, this is a self-balancing system. Your karma trains running in circles assume there are zero guilds to oppose them. In that case WvW is already dead and I say let the train cho cho as it please.

The guilds will be there.
Standing in the spawn area dropping boxes of fun and waiting for the rest of the guild to get out of the queue.
Sounds familliar? Well now imagine this drama on every map.

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

The guilds will be there.
Standing in the spawn area dropping boxes of fun and waiting for the rest of the guild to get out of the queue.
Sounds familliar? Well now imagine this drama on every map.

Yeah it does sound familiar. That’s exactly how the glory days of WvW was years ago. You know, before the extra T3 stuff and guild upgrades making caps harder, lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

FREEEEEEEEE PVVVDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

What a joke…. of a player, even t3 is easy to pressure defender and take it over time…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Ultra Hades.4691

You would still have T3 walls/doors on your third, although it would give the invading servers a stronger foothold on foreign maps, encouraging cross-map gameplay and strategy rather than home-bl bunkering.

I don’t know how anyone could say increased activity would be a negative thing to the game mode. Skilled groups would easily counter ktrains and either way a t2 keep with a lot of defensive siege is not that easy to take when defended.

Right now T3 keeps only flip when there is a low in defender population, that’s not tactics or strategy, that’s just dull.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

You would still have T3 walls/doors on your third, although it would give the invading servers a stronger foothold on foreign maps, encouraging cross-map gameplay and strategy rather than home-bl bunkering.

I don’t know how anyone could say increased activity would be a negative thing to the game mode. Skilled groups would easily counter ktrains and either way a t2 keep with a lot of defensive siege is not that easy to take when defended.

Right now T3 keeps only flip when there is a low in defender population, that’s not tactics or strategy, that’s just dull.

They are easy to take, just dont run away if u see a defender, get a team and play to get that tower, that is the only fix, every castle and tower has its free and cheese spot to be taken, a t2 is butter to take.

They added a stronger T3 to actually avoid the easy karma train even so, it is not hard to do it.

Dont blame the defenders, gw2 player just dont like effort and love easy wins, reason they search for empty towers and them blame their poor effort on the defender.

I think you should change server or find a really good commander.

This is also the player quality that wanted alpine back and now QQ that cant farm it…

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

You can always snipe dolyaks/flip camps to prevent stuff getting upgraded.

This is exactly what anet intended when they changed it from time-based upgrades to yak-based. And it puts power into the hands of roamers as a hedge against blobs.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

Wow, as per usual the siege huggers, those that just hide behind walls and build more and more sige, jump down on a post that calls for more open fighting..

oh my, nooooo my precious…bunch of golems that you are. The small but extemely vocal minority on these forums has influenced ANET to the point that defending has become way to easy.

WvW needs to be alot more fluid, we dont need 5 guys, with armour and traits made specially, sitting on ac’s and siege and blocking a group of 20. NO and STOP to this. This kind of attitude makes wvw boring and stupid.

Oh yeah you can turn on the “oh its a ktrain” button whenever you like knowing that that works and that automatically ANET will get scared. Well NO and NO and NO again. You wanna defend something? bring the people to fight the groups..or fight them yourselves. Get OFF that siege which has been way boosted compared to when this game started.

Enough is enough of these no skill defenders who jump on siege and use all the boosts ANET has given them….its time for a change..and make it a radical one.

in WvW

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

When THE BLOB rolls over to your keep you need those t3 walls/gate and disablers to buy you time to get your commander over. I would rather see the amount of siege it’s possible to place reviewed. You need to be able to place a couple ac’s or whatever to destroy rams or catapults. You dont really need the ability to place 10 ac’s defending Hills north west gate :/ Siege should be helping to slow down the blob and therefore enable a large fight. It should not be a piece of siege per person for the 70 man blob huddled inside it defending.

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

A server seldom owns just one hardened objective. When we want to flip SMC we will attack that server’s garrison to draw them out. If they’re so intent on manning SMC, we will take their garrison, which is a much more satisfying target anyway.

If they’re on their own BL and lost the other two keeps, can you be surprised that they hunker down in the garrison? Trebs also exist.

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Right now I think there is too much emphasis on defense and flipping T1/T2 upgraded things, to the point that guilds just won’t go on the offensive on a borderland if it has T3 upgrades in their third during a prime time.

Between the defensive siege advantage, which already makes it very difficult to take an objective, the large amount of extra time it takes to break a t3 wall or door, and the broken speedy-yak resupply times feeding keeps, it just makes WvW very stale right now.

It’s a lot more fun for all balanced servers when you can go and break into their keep and fight them for it, or when they do the same to you. Or if you are outnumbered and sneaky, you can quickly hit a keep to try to ninja it.

Suggestion:
Remove T3 wall/gate upgrades from keeps that aren’t in your third. Eg, on BGBL, BG can get T3 walls/gates on their garrison, but not hills or bay. SMC should also not get T3 walls/gates.

No.

Insta capping, insta flipping and easy mode k-training are what needs to go. So you got your things backwards. Also, the problem of your specific server / guild is your specific problem.

On my server anything that becomes T3, especially with a waypoint, becomes a major target to go after. T1 and T2 objectives take 2nd priority.

T3 structures provide fights and action and so do speedy yaks. We have had major battles over supply camps because of this. If your server / guild doesn’t pay attention and misses out, then that is on you and them, not the game.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Here is another suggestion… eliminate T1/T2 and make all towers and keeps T3. The difference being that they don’t auto repair themselves between flips or upgrades.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

If you mean removing T3 gate, I can try to relate. But if you mean removing T3 walls, I can’t relate since it has been like this for 3 years, 4 years soon.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

I want to go back to where we talk about rubbing my Spam against the gates.

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

in WvW

Posted by: pyro.1083

pyro.1083

Is this a joke?
T3 is the prize for a well defended keep. Siege is a part of WvW, why shouldn’t it be used? We use rams to knock down gates, why not arrow carts to defend? It’s open to every person with supply to be able to build and use these mechanics.
Anet might as well make WvW an official ktrain if they take out T3 upgrades; there will be no more challenge. There is such a thing called map strategy. Make them choose which to defend; especially in off hours.
Go to EotM if you want easy captures.

Maybe they should make it so that zergs of over 25 become friendly when the swords pop to stop zerg v zerg from being too hard too . . . (sarcasm)

(edited by pyro.1083)

in WvW

Posted by: Supernatural Dawn.3194

Supernatural Dawn.3194

If you don’t want to siege, go to sPvP.

in WvW

Ultra Hades.4691

I see I have offended people with this suggestion, but please don’t worry, you’ll still be able to hug siege like always.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Next time you come up with an idea, think how much it affects the rest of the servers and tiers and not just how much it can screw over BG.

Your idea basically turns keeps into camps which have no protection. One of the reasons why there’s gates and walls is to try and delay the attackers long enough so that defenders(no matter who owns it) can come in to repel them. No one is going to bother defending a structure when at T3 it becomes a camp.

Also home bl is called home bl for a reason, it’s suppose to be a slight advantage to the home team defending the map, if your team refuses to go attack those structures that’s not the home teams fault, that’s your own lazy server’s fault.

If you want to delay something from getting to T3 then keep capping it at T1/2(you figure out why people flip it at these tiers yet?), or cap their camps or kill their dolyaks.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Ultra Hades.4691

What are you even talking about, I am saying the max gate and walls should be is T2/reinforced.

BG has the most dominant force in the game, this change doesn’t screw them over, it would make them even more dominant and make the matchup less stale.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

You might want to reword your suggestion then.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

fighting guilds are usually not interested in taking T3, it means hours long dedication, handholding and first of all NUMBERS. However a pug commander with a map sized blob attacking a well defended keep for 3 hours up untill final orgy in lords makes for epic WvW. In the beginning of WvW you could never hold your T3 in prime – both keeps had 50-60 pushing all primetime long and fighting guilds actually found their fun in defending keeps wiping the map blobs off. But these days lazy maphopping blobs knocking on door and if someone shows up they run off to the next target on some other map. At least on GH we still have a commander or two who will “just take that keep no matter what”. For example bay can always be taken when you can win a field fight. garrison will crumble aswell to sustained effort. only hills rules supreme :>

If you want to Karma Train there is always EOTM or the PvE maps.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

What are you even talking about, I am saying the max gate and walls should be is T2/reinforced.

BG has the most dominant force in the game, this change doesn’t screw them over, it would make them even more dominant and make the matchup less stale.

You do understand such a change would impact ALL servers right? How would making one server more dominant make a matchup less stale?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

I find having T3 keeps and towers leads to MORE battles in the environs of the same rather than fewer. Those paper towers fall so fast to a zerg there no time to set up a defense and more importantly no real reason to. If it flips and is paper you just followup and flip it back. There no need to engage the enemy at all.

Taking a keep leads to more fighting as it a magnet for larger groups which will stay longer in the area outside those that are just there to Ktrain and not be bothered.

If Trebs set up in SWT to attack the walls of Bay there a reason for the smaller defending group to try and launch an attack on said tower to take those out.

If Catas along a wall at Hills are sharing the bubble making it hard to take them out with siege inside or that siege already taken down then there a reason to try and form a group to take out those Catas.

If siege set up in NEC and attacks walls at hills North then there a reason to send a group to take out those Catas.

As soon as that tower or keep goes paper , or the longer period of time it is paper, the less reason there is to defend it. This means less fights overall and not more. When a group finds itself outnumbered in a home BL and everything paper they tend to avoid the enemy entirely and just backflip objectives. There fewer fights overall. When a group outnumbered on the home bl and an enemy is trying to dig into one of the keeps so as to get it to t3 with that waypoint and those extra benefits, than that smaller group will make more efforts to prevent that from happening knowing that once it t3 it will be harder to crack. Again more fights overall.

To those guilds that just want to flip an objective as quickly as possible and move to the next, that their problem and not one with T3 structures. EOTM is welcoming for that style. They hardly represent “everyone”.

The past few weeks we have faced a server that likes to take hills on our home BL and dig in until it gets to T3 with WP. This has lead to some of the most epic battles I have seen in a long time in WvW which are non stop and ongoing. It a lot more fun then the merry go round of flipping paper towers back and forth where battles rarely fought.

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

Suggestion:

No.

Insta capping, insta flipping and easy mode k-training are what needs to go. So you got your things backwards. Also, the problem of your specific server / guild is your specific problem.

On my server anything that becomes T3, especially with a waypoint, becomes a major target to go after. T1 and T2 objectives take 2nd priority.

T3 structures provide fights and action and so do speedy yaks. We have had major battles over supply camps because of this. If your server / guild doesn’t pay attention and misses out, then that is on you and them, not the game.

There we go…the reply of a siege hugger who wants wvw to remain stale and hide in his/her T3 structures and never fight. I want things to flip , I do not want 5 people on siege to be able to delay a whole zerg for an hour or more, I do not want people to be able to call in a zerg using emergency wp, I do not want a whole BL to remain T3 for a whole week cause the enemy have stuffed so much siege inside every objective and so many of the new tactivs than no one can even be bothered to attack.

Forget you and your darn idea of WvW defense at all costs. Forget you and your idea that PPT can be held by 5 people on AC’S. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. YOUR IDEA OF WVW IS A FAILURE. NOONE and I MEAN NOONE like the fact thjat you can spent 1HR breaking down an objective and get wiped at the call of an EWP. NO ONE likes the way that shield gens are way too ap and should be removed from the game and NOONE lilke odiots that will sit on ac’s all day protecting stuff and then moan on forums when they lose a keep.

FORGET your vocal minority on these forums cause its over. Anet should just ignore you all. Fot the past 18 months we have seen so many posts claiming for defense defense defense and the wvw population has gone down down and down…

Its time for a change….

LOLOLOLOL if you can’t snake a T3 keep or tower you and your group are bad. Not just bad, real bad.

Forget you and your Ktrain spam 1 and run from objective to objective. Forget your vocal minority who want to run in circles face rubbing empty objectives. Forget your 20 people should cap a tower defended by 5 people until help shows up. Your idea of WvW is a failure. If you want to just flip things EotM sounds like your thing.

I love the emergency WP by the way. As soon as I see that pulled I bomb the WP and collect my bags.

The only thing that I can agree with you on is shield generators. Those can go.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

Suggestion:

No.

There we go…the reply of a siege hugger who wants wvw to remain stale and hide in his/her T3 structures and never fight. I want things to flip , I do not want 5 people on siege to be able to delay a whole zerg for an hour or more, I do not want people to be able to call in a zerg using emergency wp, I do not want a whole BL to remain T3 for a whole week cause the enemy have stuffed so much siege inside every objective and so many of the new tactivs than no one can even be bothered to attack.

Forget you and your darn idea of WvW defense at all costs. Forget you and your idea that PPT can be held by 5 people on AC’S. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. YOUR IDEA OF WVW IS A FAILURE. NOONE and I MEAN NOONE like the fact thjat you can spent 1HR breaking down an objective and get wiped at the call of an EWP. NO ONE likes the way that shield gens are way too ap and should be removed from the game and NOONE lilke odiots that will sit on ac’s all day protecting stuff and then moan on forums when they lose a keep.

FORGET your vocal minority on these forums cause its over. Anet should just ignore you all. Fot the past 18 months we have seen so many posts claiming for defense defense defense and the wvw population has gone down down and down…

Its time for a change….

LOLOLOLOL if you can’t snake a T3 keep or tower you and your group are bad. Not just bad, real bad.

Forget you and your Ktrain spam 1 and run from objective to objective. Forget your vocal minority who want to run in circles face rubbing empty objectives. Forget your 20 people should cap a tower defended by 5 people until help shows up. Your idea of WvW is a failure. If you want to just flip things EotM sounds like your thing.

I love the emergency WP by the way. As soon as I see that pulled I bomb the WP and collect my bags.

I dont play EOTM. I play on a server that is unable to form a group of 25+ in the timezone i play. Do i want to run in circles capping stuff…NO I DO NOT. I would however like the opporunity that a group of 10 people hiding inside a keep on siege cannot stop a small group from taking an objective and are therefore forced to come out and fight (which is why we attack objectives in the first place).

Your idea is wrong because all you are thinking about is defending your “precious” without actually fighting, no skilled siege huggers like yourself are the ones that should go off to EOTM.

in WvW

bloodletting wolf.2837

Suggestion:

No.

Its time for a change….

I dont play EOTM. I play on a server that is unable to form a group of 25+ in the timezone i play. Do i want to run in circles capping stuff…NO I DO NOT. I would however like the opporunity that a group of 10 people hiding inside a keep on siege cannot stop a small group from taking an objective and are therefore forced to come out and fight (which is why we attack objectives in the first place).

Your idea is wrong because all you are thinking about is defending your “precious” without actually fighting, no skilled siege huggers like yourself are the ones that should go off to EOTM.

Funny how people like to state that the enemy no matter what situation outnumber them. If you really want YOUR PRECIOUS CAP so much maybe you should coordinate with the commanders on other maps to hit a high value objective the same time that you do. Is that too much trouble for you?

Your idea is wrong because all you are thinking about is capping your precious without fighting, no skilled blobbers like yourself are the ones that should stay in EotM.

Have a nice day.

in WvW

Posted by: Cake.4920

Cake.4920

I think it should be like how it was before HoT, t1 reinforces the walls, t2 reinforces the gates, and t3 fortifies the walls. No fortified gates.

in WvW

Nightingale.8364

Suggestion:

No.

Its time for a change….

Funny how people like to state that the enemy no matter what situation outnumber them. If you really want YOUR PRECIOUS CAP so much maybe you should coordinate with the commanders on other maps to hit a high value objective the same time that you do. Is that too much trouble for you?

Your idea is wrong because all you are thinking about is capping your precious without fighting, no skilled blobbers like yourself are the ones that should stay in EotM.

Have a nice day.

Errr not sure you can read but to recap…we dont have a blob…..cause my server doesnt have the numbers in the TZ i play to do that. As for co ordination with other commanders…the commander I follow is normally the only tag on all 4 maps. You are looking at things from YOUR blob serverpoint of view and not realising that it isnt the case on other servers.

As stated, its NOT to take objectives easier, but to force those siege hugging defenders to actually come out and fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

Perfect solution to those who want the t3 and upgrades removed.

Go to a big open area with no objectives … and fight. The map would be empty, to focus solely on the fights. Oh wait, they made that area already in the obsidian sanctum.

in WvW

bloodletting wolf.2837

Suggestion:

No.

Its time for a change….

Have a nice day.

Errr not sure you can read but to recap…we dont have a blob…..cause my server doesnt have the numbers in the TZ i play to do that. As for co ordination with other commanders…the commander I follow is normally the only tag on all 4 maps. You are looking at things from YOUR blob serverpoint of view and not realising that it isnt the case on other servers.

As stated, its NOT to take objectives easier, but to force those siege hugging defenders to actually come out and fight.

Not sure you can read but to recap…. I already stated that I would transfer one of my accounts to your server/time zone to show you how it is done. You can make defenders come out and fight if you knew how to do it. I’m in T4 as a scout/defender for 50% of the time and zerg the other half. Just because there is only one commander on 4 maps does not mean that there are not havoc running on another bl that can make their bl keeps contested. If you hit multiple objectives on multiple maps the Omni blob can only respond to one.

in WvW

Ultra Hades.4691

Come to TC and play OCX, pls show us how to do it.

[WL] Kin Bear

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

Come to TC and play OCX, pls show us how to do it.

I’m already on TC, and I’ll be happy to teach you how to do this at every tower and every keep on the borderlands. I can also teach you how to effectively desiege each area as well, so that when you get your fight it won’t be under 10 carts.

You already know how to contact me, just name a time and place.

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

the entire point of getting a keep upgraded is to make it easier to defend

in WvW

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Suggestion:

No.

There we go…the reply of a siege hugger who wants wvw to remain stale and hide in his/her T3 structures and never fight.

…. you’re complaining about WvW being stale, yet want to reduce it to simple, unresisted k-training?

The holding, breaking, and reinforcing of territory is what keeps WvW alive. The need to plan out large assaults to take heavily-defended and reinforced locations through siege (preventing repairs and replenishment) and assault. The resource management in building and placing siege, for both defending and taking forts.

Taking the strategy out of WvW and reducing it to a simple K-train is what will make WvW stale.

… that said, I’d love to see WvW get new, asymmetrical maps that promote more dynamic territory acquisition and defense (Without being a pain to navigate the way the DBLs were.) More forts. More supply lines… possibly make WvW a multi-zone area with server-wide chat options. (Then again, I’m pretty much for anything that makes WvW’s map strategy feel more like Planetside’s full-scale PvP warfare.)